Closed Thread
Page 42 of 141 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 4206
    whitedoor is just really nice. (+1000) whitedoor is just really nice. (+1000) whitedoor is just really nice. (+1000) whitedoor is just really nice. (+1000) whitedoor is just really nice. (+1000) whitedoor is just really nice. (+1000) whitedoor is just really nice. (+1000) whitedoor is just really nice. (+1000) whitedoor is just really nice. (+1000) whitedoor is just really nice. (+1000) whitedoor is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AWG View Post
    Provisional plans for UK Crew Misc meet

this is what I envision/plan on happening

the date will be a weekend in November....probably mid November...so have a dat free
    we will go to my gym and train, train with whoever and however you like, we'll spot each other, get PB's, words of encouragement, film lifts and posing...touch each other wut
    afterwards go to all you can eat buffet....may book a table in advance, may just turn up on the door....who knows
    eat a **** ton of food and probably start drinking
    disperse to respective hotel rooms/houses/halls....start to get ready to go out
    meet at some bar or hotel room/persons house....begin to get yucky
    go to the NTU Saturday night, which has been moved from the SU (due to its closure/refurb) to Ocean Nightclub Nottingham, hopefully it will be an all welcome policy as before but will find out beforehand
    troll, pull, acquire dance moves, get yucky

sounds like a plan yea?....yea I thought so to

I will send out invites in a few weeks.....while it is an all is welcome thing obviously I'd rather prominent posters for obvious reasons...also people would need to book hotels in advance or find Trent/Uni of miscers who will be willing to let them crash

if we got 15 people I'd be more then happy

safe brahs

*Edit.....tank tops/Vests/Singlets/whatever you call them, are a requirement....no ifs, no buts.....unless I decide otherwise

Not sure if I count as a prominent poster but I would like to get in on this, as long as people actually lift and aren't socially akward then it should be fun as hell.

Also my sleeping patterns are fuked.

dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by legbrah View Post
    upper body overpowers the bottom, should be the other way round man
    squats and oats is the way forward since your pretty lean already
    As is often the case with your posts; strong user name to post content correlation!

And epic post from Joe on the previous page:

inb4 cheets
    ***Talk s**t get hit crew***

http://www.********.com/DarrenHoffFitness
    TWITTER - https://twitter.com/#!/dazhoff

legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by soonglin View Post
    pics prob dont em justice tbh, fulled carbed up a few weeks ago, flat benching i could barely rep out my BW, yet i could DL 180 for 4 easily and rep out 140 just below parallel squats :S

chest always been weak area for me.
    140 for reps? got vids?

bench is a crazy lift
    mine is ****
    AWG's is **** but his chest looks on par with dazza's

i saw a thread a few months ago and this huge guy (100kg+)
    couldnt bench 100 at all, but his other lifts were off the roof

Originally Posted by dazzahoff View Post
    As is often the case with your posts; strong user name to post content correlation!

inb4 cheets
    thought the crew were gonna get some pics of the night out

Originally Posted by happylifter View Post
    why should his legs over power his top surely they should be balanced lol
    just gives a good base overall
    with anything you wanna do, any sport having a good solid core/legs is the way forward
    and squats are the best lift for it

most of us aint gonna compete and having legs like tree tunks is always a good thing

ciro9991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ciro9991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ciro9991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ciro9991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ciro9991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ciro9991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ciro9991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ciro9991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ciro9991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ciro9991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ciro9991 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

From Leicestershire, you moving here for Uni?
    Yeah brah, but heard the uni gym is **** so wanna know where to go for decent affordable prices man
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thought the crew were gonna get some pics of the night out
    There's just that one off the nightclub website

Didn't take many photos as was too yucky, got one of Alex making out with a girl in the club on my phone, but not uploaded it to comp
    ***Talk s**t get hit crew***

http://www.********.com/DarrenHoffFitness
    TWITTER - https://twitter.com/#!/dazhoff

legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dazzahoff View Post
    There's just that one off the nightclub website

and i swear that crazy guy looks much bigger?

Originally Posted by sonimdissapoint View Post
    lol only reason why im watching it is because of tulisa, kelly rowland and gary from take that(no homo)
    you cereal?
    seen tulisa IRL many times (no i dont listen to that garbage) and she anit all that

danny is way hotter than her

and dont even get me started on Sharon Osbourne
    that milk gif^^^^^ applies to her also!

cheets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheets has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JoeRainer View Post
    Cheets man - banter aside, having boasted about being a member here for 7 years (although this time is obviously diminished if we subtract time banned for overt and fairly offensive racism), you still do not look like you even lift.

Fuk have you been doing for 7 years man? Like seriously 7 years of lifting is enough to look insane whether natty or not. You could have developed some serious muscle and be looking thick, solid, tight etc. in that time, and yet you seemingly have nothing to show for it.

Must feelbadman.

p.s. - pics if i'm incorrect and you're actually a beast
    Been a member for 7 years, I slacked off got fat then got fit but what the fuk, I have never and will never insults someone goals or body, you are just another little ******* going for glory. I dont even know you, when did you pop up?

I mean if this is the misc uk meet some lads trying to pull some 19 year old girls in some uni club by posing, then count me out, I am not that desperate to do that, I can actually talk to women!

Originally Posted by happylifter View Post
    damn when you hit you hit hard brah feelings will be hurt lol
    haha true mate, but no point beating around the bush - been meaning to pose that question for a while
    oh lawd, come at me bro, what are you Indian, lulz

Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bubblebath Gorilla View Post
    Was in Sandby last year you cheeky kunt, in a flat now

I sorted my first year halls around may, u done goofed

Would be sonimproud.jpg if i saw my stuff around nottingham
    Wtf i thought you were starting this year. Is this real life? Nah since it was my second choice i couldn't sort the*accommodation*out, they told me to ring up the day after results as*that's*when they would know when the vacancies were available.
    Brb waking up at 8:30 and ringing up none stop till they close at 5pm and still not getting through.
    brb being advised to used the site to book it, all residencies still say "There are no residences currently available for you."

Forever living in a cardboard box
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆Pop Tarts taste like shít ¢яєω☆☆☆

Our destiny is frequently met in the very paths we take to avoid it.

twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cheets View Post

I really dont get you, you dont help yourself by bringing race into it all the time. Why would his race affect his behaviour? I feel bad for any kids you might ever have man, being born to someone as stupid as you should count as a disability.

racist kunt

cheets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheets has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by twigmann View Post
    I really dont get you, you dont help yourself by bringing race into it all the time. Why would his race affect his behaviour? I feel bad for any kids you might ever have man, being born to someone as stupid as you should count as a disability.

racist kunt
    wat, I looked at his profile but that is wrong seeing as you cheeky kunts have come up with crap from my profile and ruined my 7 year profile/rep on here, cheers.

lulz
    Last edited by cheets; 08-20-2011 at 07:22 PM.

twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wat

what do I say?

HELP
    you get that pic off someones bodyspace? mature man

Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just got back in from town. My entire body is aching.
    Misc Number 1. Boxing Analyst and Pundit

P4P Misc Boxer of the Year

Catford Crew

Palmarium shat it Crew

Misc Undisputed Chess Champion

B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by whitedoor View Post
    Not sure if I count as a prominent poster but I would like to get in on this, as long as people actually lift and aren't socially akward then it should be fun as hell.
    this ^

soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    anybody recognise this guy ??

yes I know i look a mess lol my hair is messy but its going through that akward stage of trying to get it to a decent length
    Last edited by soupermayn; 08-20-2011 at 10:04 PM.
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - U mad?

speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by soupermayn View Post
    anybody recognise this guy ?
    Did you ask him for my reps back?

What's he doing now a days? Will he be coming ever again?
    200 attempt @ 17/05
    190 100%
    neg if don't deliver

yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    140 for reps? got vids?
    inb4 legbrah is on another call out (not srs)

Been a member for 7 years, I slacked off got fat then got fit but what the fuk, I have never and will never insults someone goals or body, you are just another little ******* going for glory. I dont even know you, when did you pop up?

I mean if this is the misc uk meet some lads trying to pull some 19 year old girls in some uni club by posing, then count me out, I am not that desperate to do that, I can actually talk to women!

part of me thinks that with the race reference you're beginning to troll. the other part thinks you're on a bodybuilding forum to fill that gap in your life where most people either have kids or a career to fill their time.
    ...and yes that is exactly what the meet will be lols thought you would've figured it wasn't going to be a quiet drink in the pub talking about politics and the news.
    wat, I looked at his profile but that is wrong seeing as you cheeky kunts have come up with crap from my profile and ruined my 7 year profile/rep on here, cheers.

lulz
    oh mum they ruined my bodybuilding forum reputation, grow the **** up srs

Originally Posted by speakoN View Post
    Will he be coming ever again?
    no doubt

Reindeerbrah in da house JoeRainer's Avatar
    JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

lulz
    Cheets man you are so predictable it hurts. You can't even help yourself can you? Get insulted by an ethnic minority and you have to make an racist comment hahaha!

Lets put some context into play here, that picture is of me when I was 17 and agreed I look like an immense *******. That is why it is the 'before' pic on my bb.com progress pics. Unlike you however, in the three years i've been lifting, I actually made some changes, and now I look like this: http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img...0paKJ1989.jpeg

For the record, that picture was 3 weeks ago - i'm on a prep diet and i'm way more shredded now. sorry mate.

Anyway, the point i'm driving at is that yes you are correct, 3 years ago I looked like a *******, and 25lbs of lean mass later, I look like less of a *******. Unfortunately, 3 years ago you looked like a fat mess, and you still look like a fat mess, so for you nothing has changed.

My favourite part of yoru comment is this gem: 'I have never and will never insults someone goals or body, you are just another little ******* going for glory'
    Yes Cheets that's very honourable, but you haven't mentioned that instead of insult their body goals you insult their race which is actually considerably more offensive. You're lucky I actually find you really funny rather than offensive, and would thus never think to report you for racism.

Finally Cheets, in response to your last question, no I'm not Indian, i'm Sri Lankan - From your posts you sound like a real dumb phuck, so are probably unaware of where that is. It's a small Island off the coast of India. So to make it easier for your brain to comprehend, we'll say 'yes - i'm nearly kinda Indian'

Bye Cheets
    Brb attempting to become an ethnic minority Frank Zane (semi srs)

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Call me calvesbrah... not srs

***70's Diet Crew***

VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    rough

need beer
    Reps for life: Iccyman001, Janky
    ---
    --

soonglin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonglin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonglin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonglin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonglin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonglin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonglin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonglin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonglin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonglin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonglin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    140 for reps? got vids?
    nah brah soz. will try again in winter when im bulked up, only did 130 for like 4 on friday, feelsbadman.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cheets man you are so predictable it hurts. You can't even help yourself can you? Get insulted by an ethnic minority and you have to make an racist comment hahaha!

Lets put some context into play here, that picture is of me when I was 17 and agreed I look like an immense *******. That is why it is the 'before' pic on my bb.com progress pics. Unlike you however, in the three years i've been lifting, I actually made some changes, and now I look like this: http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img...0paKJ1989.jpeg

For the record, that picture was 3 weeks ago - i'm on a prep diet and i'm way more shredded now. sorry mate.

Anyway, the point i'm driving at is that yes you are correct, 3 years ago I looked like a *******, and 25lbs of lean mass later, I look like less of a *******. Unfortunately, 3 years ago you looked like a fat mess, and you still look like a fat mess, so for you nothing has changed.

My favourite part of yoru comment is this gem: 'I have never and will never insults someone goals or body, you are just another little ******* going for glory'
    Yes Cheets that's very honourable, but you haven't mentioned that instead of insult their body goals you insult their race which is actually considerably more offensive. You're lucky I actually find you really funny rather than offensive, and would thus never think to report you for racism.

Finally Cheets, in response to your last question, no I'm not Indian, i'm Sri Lankan - From your posts you sound like a real dumb phuck, so are probably unaware of where that is. It's a small Island off the coast of India. So to make it easier for your brain to comprehend, we'll say 'yes - i'm nearly kinda Indian'

Bye Cheets
    time to step outside bro, take a few deep breaths
    ~~~~~~~~~Powdered Ass-Balls Crew~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~Bigmane123 Crew~~~~~~~~~~~

<<<<<<<< RICE AND FOOTY CREW >>>>>>>>

yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Bye Cheets

JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Pink Dumbbell View Post
    time to step outside bro, take a few deep breaths
    fair play - diets making me more hormonal than a menstruating woman - will return after I finish my period

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

***70's Diet Crew***

Original Pro Natural Kunt olibeast's Avatar
    olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

yes I know i look a mess lol my hair is messy but its going through that akward stage of trying to get it to a decent length
    isthisrealife.jpeg

lolwut, yeah your hair is messy as fawk.
    ***70's Diet Crew***

sharkybites will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharkybites will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharkybites will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharkybites will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharkybites will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharkybites will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharkybites will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharkybites will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharkybites will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharkybites will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharkybites will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by VendettaV2b View Post
    rough

need beer
    No, what you need is rehab lol
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

You gonna bark all day little doggie, or are you gonna bite?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓ UK BROS- WWW.RHINOX.CO.UK -CHEAP SUPPLEMENTS▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Anything I post is of my own opinion and not of the company I work for. Unless otherwise stated.

We got a situation... Sabbra Cadabra's Avatar
    Sabbra Cadabra is just really nice. (+1000) Sabbra Cadabra is just really nice. (+1000) Sabbra Cadabra is just really nice. (+1000) Sabbra Cadabra is just really nice. (+1000) Sabbra Cadabra is just really nice. (+1000) Sabbra Cadabra is just really nice. (+1000) Sabbra Cadabra is just really nice. (+1000) Sabbra Cadabra is just really nice. (+1000) Sabbra Cadabra is just really nice. (+1000) Sabbra Cadabra is just really nice. (+1000) Sabbra Cadabra is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kadafi25 View Post
    Just got back in from town. My entire body is aching.
    wow strong 'night'

Originally Posted by VendettaV2b View Post
    rough

need beer
    post - 9am. strong alcoholic brah.

whos that?
    log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127256023

Use MP76616 for 5% discount at myprotein.co.uk

soonglin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonglin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonglin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonglin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonglin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonglin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonglin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonglin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonglin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonglin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonglin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the rumours of YBD's demise were greatly exaggerated...
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Fuuuuuuuu, jeslous son, what did you say to him? Did you ask him if he was aware?!
    ***East Midlands Aesthetics Crew***
    ***PMC - Where Amazing Happens***
    ***Occasional Physique Competitor Crew***
    ***Diets Harder For Festivals and Nights Out Than Shows Crew***
    ***Team Soreen***

Gangster of Politics good_fella's Avatar
    good_fella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) good_fella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) good_fella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) good_fella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) good_fella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) good_fella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) good_fella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) good_fella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) good_fella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) good_fella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) good_fella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WIDGE_uk View Post
    so keen for misc meet up will be all over that.

edit - strong photo size.
    why don't you have this as your avi? people wll be mirin
    Originally Posted by whitedoor View Post

Also my sleeping patterns are fuked.
    come along! the more the merrier it will be an epic night

and i swear that crazy guy looks much bigger?
    who's the crazy guy? hope not referring to me!
    Originally Posted by B3AU View Post
    this ^
    again do come along
    fair play - diets making me more hormonal than a menstruating woman - will return after I finish my period
    strong home hitting posts! where do you train in ox? we should have a gym session one time
    East Midlands Aesthetic Crew

I rep back 1k+ or anyone who has been here longer than 1 year
    ☆☆☆UK Crew☆☆☆

strong home hitting posts! where do you train in ox? we should have a gym session one time[/QUOTE]

You based in oxford dude? Go to a few gyms in ox - mostly uni ones but have trained pretty much everywhere there. would def be up for a gym session man! Severe lack of training partners in ox

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

***70's Diet Crew***

soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by speakoN View Post
    Did you ask him for my reps back?

What's he doing now a days? Will he be coming ever again?
    He told me he is still banned, think its permanently but he aint even mad.

Fuuuuuuuu, jeslous son, what did you say to him? Did you ask him if he was aware?!
    Didnt expect to see him I just turned round and went to walk in a club then he went to ask me for ID

I was like isthisreal life, arent you yaboydave?

he looked abit confused then I lold and told him id seen the video, he lold hard and we spoke for a minute.

On the way out of the club we spoke for a minute and he was like next time you are out come here ill get you in the VIP area and make sure its full of slags.

cool guy.
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - U mad?