View Poll Results: Whos gonna win the game?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Packers

24 70.59%
  • Broncos

10 29.41%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow that was awesome... Greg Jennings said

"I don't care how fast anyone, including a defender thinks I am... if you give me an inch, I am gonna take a mile"

Woot!
    Let's go Cubs

KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NoodleLegs View Post
    I can go my whole life thus far without someone calling my a dumbass, yet I log on and then I get **** slung in my face for my opinion.
    Oh yeah, and you did the same poking of my height and weight...

Love it when people get on the internetz.

Serious business.

Rockwilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockwilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockwilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockwilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockwilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockwilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockwilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockwilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockwilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockwilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockwilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That was Champs first game back I expected some rust, I already knew Bly had fell off a little. I swear we better get some decent safeties next year.
    The Miseducation of Rockwilder
    EB x Dez x Hardy

NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KingCanuck View Post
    Oh yeah, and you did the same poking of my height and weight...

Love it when people get on the internetz.

Serious business.
    I apologize for poking fun at your stats since at least you don't pad them. I'll just never get used to having someone outright call me a dumbass for my opinion. I don't care if it was statistically wrong or not.
    Fuk her right in the pussy.

Rockwilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockwilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockwilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockwilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockwilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockwilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockwilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockwilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockwilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockwilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockwilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I apologize for poking fun at your stats since at least you don't pad them. I'll just never get used to having someone outright call me a dumbass for my opinion. I don't care if it was statistically wrong or not.
    If you dont want to be called a dumbass dont make a dumbass comment
    EB x Dez x Hardy

KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rockwilder View Post
    x2

lol @ him ****ting on Champ and Dre cause of one game...

They've arguably been 2 of the top 5 corners in the league the past few years. Yeah they played a bad game.

And lol @ him ****ting on Cutler when he hasnt seen one other Bronco game this year. Cutler has gotten them in feild goal postions to win the game all year. Buffalo game alone he made crucial multiple 4th down conversions.

NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh fck off and get off the bandwagon. I've seen both Dre and Champ play much better than they are. In Denver, there was such a huge hype on how they were going to be the best tandem and they haven't lived up to it.

Oh fck off and get off the bandwagon. I've seen both Dre and Champ play much better than they are. In Denver, there was such a huge hype on how they were going to be the best tandem and they haven't lived up to it.
    This post just lost you all the credibility that you thought you had? Guess which team going into tonight had the best defense in the league against the pass..........

Yeah, thats right, THE BRONCOS.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/team

And they are. WTF did you expect them to shutdown every team to 0 catches and 0 yards? This is the NFL everyone is gunna get burned this was Champs first game back and your calling him overated? He only fuked up one play the whole godamn game.
    EB x Dez x Hardy

This post just lost you all the credibility that you thought you had? Guess which team going into tonight had the best defense in the league against the pass..........

Yeah, thats right, THE BRONCOS.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/team
    So who's to blame? I've seen them blow countless crucial plays, Bly especially of constantly peeking into the backfield because of how he played in Detroit. Of course I've seen more than this game, I live in Denver.

Matt P will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt P will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt P will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt P will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt P will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt P will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt P will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt P will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt P will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt P will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt P will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    They're not performing. Period.
    Champ is injured you know and still is our best tackler which is both a credit to him and a statement of how poor the rest of the defense is minus a few people
    http://www2.youtube.com/watch?v=rBcmnHWUFn8

Bodybuilding.com how to be an alpha male

Oh by the way the commentators are talking **** on our "shutdown corners". Steve Young has pretty good credibility, I'd say.

When Leech came out the whole chemistry was thrown off for awhile, but still, wtf.

So who's to blame? I've seen them blow countless crucial plays, Bly especially of constantly peeking into the backfield because of how he played in Detroit. Of course I've seen more than this game, I live in Denver.
    Champ and Bly are the only corners that pretty much play without safety help over the top. The safeties are **** and they get left on islands can you get that through ur head u dumbass? All other corners always have safety help.
    EB x Dez x Hardy

Champ and Bly are the only corners that pretty much play without safety help over the top. The safeties are **** and they get left on islands can you get that through ur head u dumbass? All other corners always have safety help.
    Pretty sure we spent all that money to pick up those "shut down corners" you dumbass piece of ****. They played well all game, but they got blown out on the two game changers.

K have u ever played corner? Bly is a good man to man cover corner, in detroit he played mainly zone which is why you saw him peeking into the backfield... If you noticed Champ and Bly play more of a vision cover where they read the qb and then react to the ball. They have to look into the backfield to do this technique they arent playing press and run where they play the reciever.
    EB x Dez x Hardy

Pretty sure we spent all that money to pick up those "shut down corners" you dumbass piece of ****. They played well all game, but they got blown out on the two game changers.
    No **** nobody is arguin that they where suppose to make a play but they are the closest to shutdown corners your gunna get now post rule change. Why do you think Ty Law isnt shutting down wr's anymore? Will you shut your ignorant ass up?
    EB x Dez x Hardy

K have u ever played corner? Bly is a good man to man cover corner, in detroit he played mainly zone which is why you saw him peeking into the backfield... If you noticed Champ and Bly play more of a vision cover where they read the qb and then react to the ball. They have to look into the backfield to do this technique they arent playing press and run where they play the reciever.
    This is what separates you and I. Is that you know in depth about defense, whereas I make my "dumbass comments" based on what I hear around the water jug. That doesn't mean I'm not entitled to it or that I should be called a dumbass. Pardon me! As far as playing experience, I played 1 year into DIV2 'til I called it quits. On the other side of the ball. Again, pardon me!

No **** nobody is arguin that they where suppose to make a play but they are the closest to shutdown corners your gunna get now post rule change. Why do you think Ty Law isnt shutting down wr's anymore? Will you shut your ignorant ass up?
    Dont bother responding to him anymore. Hes hating on the corners when the broncos got the best Pass D stats wise in the league going into tonight's game. We know they havent played their best, but calling Champ overrated is the stupidest thing Ive ever heard on this board.

He just talks outta his ass like its second nature......

Surgeon By 2012 or Bust! -Aaron-'s Avatar
    -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow, Green Bay is turning into the new Raiders team...

Thank you Woodson for ruining a classy team...
    "The world will look up and shout save us... And I'll whisper, no."

Leonidas300, SCDiesel23, Jkeith are my heroes.

Dont bother responding to him anymore. Hes hating on the corners when the broncos got the best Pass D stats wise in the league going into tonight's game. We know they havent played their best, but calling Champ overrated is the stupidest thing Ive ever heard on this board.

He just talks outta his ass like its second nature......
    And you talk **** over the internet like it's second nature.

Pardoned, Im gunna have the last word in this...
    EB x Dez x Hardy

Surgeon By 2012 or Bust! -Aaron-'s Avatar
    -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pardoned, Im gunna have the last word in this...
    *Awaits for the Woodson cheap-shot*
    "The world will look up and shout save us... And I'll whisper, no."

Leonidas300, SCDiesel23, Jkeith are my heroes.

I turned the TV off when Jennings was running into the endzone. Woodson is one of my favourite corners in the League tho, that boy makes plays.
    EB x Dez x Hardy

I turned the TV off when Jennings was running into the endzone. Woodson is one of my favourite corners in the League tho, that boy makes plays.
    What did Woodson do?

I dunno what cheap shot he's talkin about.
    EB x Dez x Hardy

.fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by -Aaron- View Post

What are you talking about?
    Let's go Cubs

wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What did Woodson do wrong? Wear white socks?

Pretty easy to say that this was one of the best NFL games in a long time. Amazing finish.

ctbeis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ctbeis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ctbeis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ctbeis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ctbeis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ctbeis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ctbeis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ctbeis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ctbeis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ctbeis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ctbeis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

GO WMU Broncos!!!

Both of my fellow Western Michigan Alumni played well...

Scheffler and Jennings both good performances...
    REPS OWED TO:

Valenzuelatech
    MusclesMarinara

The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GetFamiliar View Post
    champ and dre will see that faRve keeps adding to the int record, i'd say two picks atleast. i'm sad that i have to watch the game on mute so i'dnt have to listen to the announcers licking brett's popsicle all game.

pack wins 21-17
    how many picks? a 79 and 82 yard TDs on the best CB in the league????
    ~~~Patience and Persistence~~~

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by -Aaron- View Post

What are you talking about?