Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    His point about doing static holds (or double OH deads) with a barbell is a good one if you're interested in improving static grip strength.

Sorta, I’ve done them, the bar still “rolls” so it does have some benefits of your using DOH.

I still standby that grippers will improve ones dead lift grip (I know it’s not why you are using them).

Here’s another reason why- most people use a suicide grip on deads, meaning the thumb is outside the fingers. This is very similar to crushing a gripper, why? Because there is no thumb involved.

If you wrap your thumb secure around your index finger as no one does this, but ME! Grippers won’t play a part.

Rep me, because I’m a frigging genus. I bet very few here will pick up on anything o just said here. No one pays attention!!!!

BTW, tried the #2 again, I’m 1/32” (that’s half a 1/16) from closing it.
    Last edited by LWW; 12-03-2023 at 08:10 PM.
    Autenic Kights Sing Hevy Stel and Hav Hands and Wriss of Steel!

Ant-Traitonal Pograms, Studet of Instinc Traiing

"The Mucle Feds Isef"- LWW

"Rily [LST NAME]............"

"Certified" Reel Nutz mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    I’m a frigging genus.

1/32” (that’s half a 1/16)
    Lmao
    𝓐𝓲𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓷 1976 - 1999 - 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓼 𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 1960'𝓼

ᖇᗴ丅Ꭵᖇᗴᗪ ᗩ丅 40 ᑕᖇᗴᗯ - ᔕᗝᑕᎥᗩᒪ ᗪᎥᔕ丅ᗩᑎᑕᎥᑎǤ ᗴ᙭ᑭᗴᖇ丅 - ᒪᎥᐯᎥᑎǤ 丅ᕼᗴ ᗪᖇᗴᗩᗰ

ƚo| ɒ ꙅɿɘʞʞuꟻ bᴎɒ ɿɘʞʞuꟻ ꙅᴎuoᴎoɿq ɿɘbᴎɘǫ ɘʜƚ ɘꙅu I

𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Lmao

I bet you are one of the ones who are clueless on what I explained. I know this because you think lifting a heavier loaded bar is the way to go, well it's not.

The grippers require more force, you can get much better grip strength for a dead lift squeezing a small easy to carry gripper, than having to setup pins, load up a bunch of weight and try to hold it, you cheat easy that way by resting the bar your thighs.

Also there is way more torque on the crushing grip doing a full ROM dead lift, than a partial hold.

I know you THINK your right, but you ain't, spectator

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Here’s another reason why- most people use a suicide grip on deads, meaning the thumb is outside the fingers. This is very similar to crushing a gripper, why? Because there is no thumb involved.
    I saw a video years ago of Magnus Samuelsson doing something similar. He was holding 405 with partially open hands and the bar resting of the top half of his fingers. He closed his hands and opened them again, essentially doing reps like that.

Rep me, because I’m a frigging genus.
    Well, the genus for all humans is "homo", so I hope this isn't your code for coming out of the closet , but what the hell...I'll throw ya some greens

EDIT: Surprisingly, I've actually got you on spread...lol
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Rep me, because I’m a frigging genus.
    You could be, but you are not a very good spellier.
    Funihe renal hoses in offevil Kanas for traving wokes

I saw a video years ago of Magnus Samuelsson doing something similar. He was holding 405 with partially open hands and the bar resting of the top half of his fingers. He closed his hands and opened them again, essentially doing reps like that.

That's a curling weight for him. He can also close the #3 with two fingers.

He was another 6'7" timber cutter. They are never under 6'.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thanks for the second LMAO, but the drivel in your post had nothing to do with why I laughed.

You're on a roll, you should take that show on the road, Joe Rogan and Joey Diaz better move over there's another comedian in town.

I'll have to break it down, apparently it went over your head again. I'm going to buy you stilts if this keeps up. Sit up straight and pay attention, I don't have the time or crayons to keep explaining this stuff.

Rep me,
    Rep begging in itself is hilarious, but wait it gets better

I’m a frigging genus.

1/32” (that’s half a 1/16) from closing it.
    Now this part gets a little deep...

Why did you feel the need to explain "1/32” (that’s half a 1/16)"?

I mean really? No sh!t Sherlock, we ALL learned fractions in elementary school.

Are you just discovering fractions? and feel the need to pass along or impress someone with this newly gained knowledge?

Now here's the deep part that may need your full undivided attention for a minute.

If you needed to explain that "1/32” (that’s half a 1/16)"

What good would it do to tell them that it was half?

Not having knowledge of what 1/32nd was, would mean they didn't have knowledge of fractions and wouldn't know what a 1/16th was either.

Wouldn't it be better to give them a reference they can understand?

I closed that gripper within 8 pubic hairs, that's half as many pubic hairs as 16.

In a previous homeschooling post I made a promise.

Next time we will work on you're spelling

So here we go.

I know you THINK your right
    You're

****** Bonus tip for future reference

If you're going to tell people that you are a Genius, spelling is important to maintain credibility.
    Last edited by mtpockets; 12-04-2023 at 05:03 AM.

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

I was looking at a vid of a skinny looking guy closing 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3 all in row.

It was mostly technique. He took his time and set the grippers the same each time and moved his hand so fast to close them. When he got to the 3, he set it super deep, cheating deep and very quickly as he moved his setting hand away started the close. Quick as lightning. He did struggle with the 3.

This why I say once you get into this type of thing, setting and technique, it turns into something different. Not really about strength anymore.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was looking at a vid of a skinny looking guy closing 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3 all in row.

It was mostly technique. He took his time and set the grippers the same each time and moved his hand so fast to close them. When he got to the 3, he set it super deep, cheating deep and very quickly as he moved his setting hand away started the close. Quick as lightning. He did struggle with the 3.

This why I say once you get into this type of thing, setting and technique, it turns into something different. Not really about strength anymore.
    Yeah, but that is true of many exercises. I could do kipping pullups to get more reps or create an insane arch on bench press and move the bar 6 inches. So for anything, use the equipment in a way that helps meet your goals.

Yeah, but that is true of many exercises. I could do kipping pullups to get more reps or create an insane arch on bench press and move the bar 6 inches. So for anything, use the equipment in a way that helps meet your goals.

Yep....

It's not about the destination but the journey. They are a tool that if used properly will help you attain your goal..

BTW, I recall you mentioning rings... I tried them at a cross fit gym, I liked them and ordered a set and have used them a few times, they are no joke and not nearly as easy as some people make them look.

I suck at them and hope to get better at them at some point, I use them on a playground and next spring I plan on using them more often and maybe get the hang of it lol

Respect for doing weighted pullups on them.

And there is better benefits to starting reps strict, then cheating. As the muscles get fatigued, they still get worked good when the cheating starts.

If you look at how Magnus closes a gripper, it’s fully open and he slowly closes, opens, closes. It helps if your hand is as big as his, there’s nothing wrong with setting, if you set, you should show that setting instead of quickly closing it as soon as you use the free hand to get momentum.

Now if that dude did his trickery and closed it, he should open it back up a few inches and close it again, that would be a very strong close.
    Last edited by LWW; 12-04-2023 at 02:23 PM.

BTW, I recall you mentioning rings... I tried them at a cross fit gym, I liked them and ordered a set and have used them a few times, they are no joke and not nearly as easy as some people make them look.

I suck at them and hope to get better at them at some point, I use them on a playground and next spring I plan on using them more often and maybe get the hang of it lol

Respect for doing weighted pullups on them.
    Yeah, they are definitely humbling. I remember when I first got them and tried to do dips on them...I was shocked at how badly I sucked. Doing them on regular dip bars I could get 35+ but when I tried them on rings, I struggled to get 3! My arms were wobbling all over the place and I could not stabilize myself at all. After some practice though, I got used to them and I can now get about 8-ish reps with 60 lbs weight added. I love them now and they are pretty much the only form of dips I do.

You will definitely get the hang of them. It just takes getting used to their instability and learning how to balance. It felt nearly impossible when I first started and now it is second nature. You'll have to update once you use them a bit more.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    so i bought this: http://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phone/s...alaxy-s23-plus

It plays fast paced music which keeps my intensity high and allows me to push beyond my limits when i am gassed.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    so i bought this: http://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phone/s...alaxy-s23-plus

It plays fast paced music which keeps my intensity high and allows me to push beyond my limits when i am gassed.

Awesome Grab ben..... Long live the Android users..

I have a Samsung S20, not even close to the quality of the one you picked up but I am very happy with it. I use it to take picks of my birds and other things. It has a X30 zoom.

I am sure you will be very pleased with your purchase.

Load up that EDM music bro..

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The #2 arrived today.

I can't quite close it....maybe 2-3mm shy...

Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    The #2 arrived today.

I can't quite close it....maybe 2-3mm shy...

This is funny because my #2 arrived today as well . I can't quite close it either, but it feels like the jump from the #1 to #1.5 is smaller than the jump from the #1.5 to #2. I am pretty close to getting it, but am going to wait a bit before I try it again. I've been going a little nuts with the grippers hitting them daily just because they are fun, but it is starting to give me mild tendonitis, so I am going to back off and space it out a little more.

I was curious about gripper ratings, and there is a company that tests a bunch of them. Surprisingly, there is some variation in terms of gripper resistance even within the same number.

https://cannonpowerworks.com/pages/g...h-ratings-data

This is funny because my #2 arrived today as well . I can't quite close it either, but it feels like the jump from the #1 to #1.5 is smaller than the jump from the #1.5 to #2. I am pretty close to getting it, but am going to wait a bit before I try it again. I've been going a little nuts with the grippers hitting them daily just because they are fun, but it is starting to give me mild tendonitis, so I am going to back off and space it out a little more.

I was curious about gripper ratings, and there is a company that tests a bunch of them. Surprisingly, there is some variation in terms of gripper resistance even within the same number.

https://cannonpowerworks.com/pages/g...h-ratings-data

You do have to be careful with frequent training they can do damage.

One of the guys in my Avitar photo watching me flip the tire was a #4 closer weighing about 170#. He dropped off the map for awhile, I heard he had some bad tendinitis and had to stop competing in grip comps, he was one of the top dogs. Another guy I knew had to sleep with oven mits on due to overtraining his grip. He is still one of the top grip guys.

Yes, some grippers are harder even at the same number, mine are from 2004 and are harder than the ones made today. I have a very hard #3 as my training partner can close a 3 and said mine is harder to close.

I’m doing a close between sets when I’m warmed up, just about 2-3 sets every other day. My tennis elbow is about gone.

Check out this grip vid.

The old days, I trained and competed with all these guys in both strongman and grip-

https://youtu.be/_naGkNpCOho?si=XzeLf5Ma8ucsCuPR

Karl, here’s a strong gripper close with no tricks.

I have no idea if he actually closed it fully, IMO IronMind should have had a witness or a close up of the handles closed but it was very strong.

Again none of that excessive setting the gripper getting momentum.

The latest # 4 closer-

https://youtu.be/neb1eP3phN8?si=3DdE32QqtGrkgLn3

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    but it feels like the jump from the #1 to #1.5 is smaller than the jump from the #1.5 to #2.
    Definitely.

I just tried again. Warmed up with the #1 and I did 10 easy-peasy reps with both hands but couldn't close the #2. Right hand so close. Left hand not so much.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Karl, here’s a strong gripper close with no tricks.

I have no idea if he actually closed it fully, IMO IronMind should have had a witness or a close up of the handles closed but it was very strong.

Again none of that excessive setting the gripper getting momentum.

The latest # 4 closer-

https://youtu.be/neb1eP3phN8?si=3DdE32QqtGrkgLn3
    I saw that one already. I didn't like it because the way he shot the video, you couldn't tell whether he fully closed it. Even if he didn't, it is still really impressive.

I know that there are a bunch of different techniques and ways to set the gripper in order to get a close, but I am not too interested in all of that. My purpose isn't to close the highest gripper I can, it is simply to improve crushing grip strength because it is one element of training I have never done previously. I have done static grip work, but never concentric crushing grip strength -- so I am just having fun adding a new element to my training.

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Definitely.

I just tried again. Warmed up with the #1 and I did 10 easy-peasy reps with both hands but couldn't close the #2. Right hand so close. Left hand not so much.
    Same here, my left is noticeably weaker than my right. I will probably give the #2 another try in a few days after my tendons recover a bit.

With the progress you've made this far, I suspect you will be working on the #2.5 in the next couple of weeks.

Same here, my left is noticeably weaker than my right. I will probably give the #2 another try in a few days after my tendons recover a bit.

With the progress you've made this far, I suspect you will be working on the #2.5 in the next couple of weeks.

Is your left really weaker, or is it how you are setting or not setting?

I was having a hell of a time closing my #1 consistently with my left. I’d close it once or twice, then struggle.

For the first time ever I looked into setting it by jamming the back of the handle into my palm and making my palm a wall, what was happening was the handle was slipping up in my palm which totally screws up any closing. Now I can mash that fuker every time.

I tried this set with the 2 on my right and I’m not nearly getting as close as before but I think this set I need to get used to.
    It’ll help rep out the 1 for more reps.

I also found a HG250 (heavy grip) that I had which is like a 2.5 COC. Dusted that off, whew that one is hard.

Is your left really weaker, or is it how you are setting or not setting?

I was having a hell of a time closing my #1 consistently with my left. I’d close it once or twice, then struggle.

For the first time ever I looked into setting it by jamming the back of the handle into my palm and making my palm a wall, what was happening was the handle was slipping up in my palm which totally screws up any closing. Now I can mash that fuker every time.

I tried this set with the 2 on my right and I’m not nearly getting as close as before but I think this set I need to get used to.
    It’ll help rep out the 1 for more reps.

I also found a HG250 (heavy grip) that I had which is like a 2.5 COC. Dusted that off, whew that one is hard.
    Yeah, it is definitely weaker and a little smaller (about
    1/4 inch). You are correct about the slipping though -- once it slips, closing becomes much harder. Tried the #2 on Saturday, and I've almost got it.... about 2mm shy. Going to give it another shot tomorrow if my hands feel OK. I should have it within the next week (maybe two) on my right hand. Left hand is going to take awhile. I can do the #1.5 on the left, but the #2 is not even close (probably a full cm).

Fellas, here is what an expert has to say about not having any technique and the number 3.

See at 13-15minutes into this vid.

Looks like Pockets is either telling a tale or his buddy is pulling everyone’s leg that he dosent do any gripper work.

I’m not saying his buddy didn’t have the strength, but the experts say it can’t be done without some technique involved. Watch from the beginning too to see how a technique change gets someone who’s already strong a big jump in closing these and how technique is 100percent needed.

I told you guys, but I know you all luv your outdoors macho man too much to admit it, lol.

This made my day!

https://youtu.be/jXf0r_iS5y8?si=lVAHxXlboGJdnLIq

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Breaking

I added a Land Mine finally to supplement my shoulder exercises.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Great addition on the landmine Mark. A good staple right there.

Not sure if this is a gadget but definitely a piece of gear that I have used with great success over the years by using the pins on the rack in an unconventional way that enhanced my training.

Most of you probably know this but some people reading may not so I thought it was post worthy. Just another tool in the tool box.

Deadlift against the pins.

For anyone who isn’t familiar with these, (I’ll do my best to try and explain it) Good Luck following along

The bar is loaded and on the floor, The pins are set above it. I like to set the pins below knee height. Weight on the bar is important, I like to use a bit of weight but definitely not my max, I pyramid my deads and do this exercise when I am on the way down with 2 plates left.

On the pull, the lift will hit the pins obviously, when it does you want to pull as hard as you can and maintain that isometric hold for about 5 more seconds. I have experimented with this and used less weight and held it for around a minute.

It’s a great back builder and really hits those lats.

Hope that I didn't lose any of you fukkers

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    This is all you really need.

Fellas, here is what an expert has to say about not having any technique and the number 3.

See at 13-15minutes into this vid.

Looks like Pockets is either telling a tale or his buddy is pulling everyone’s leg that he dosent do any gripper work.

I’m not saying his buddy didn’t have the strength, but the experts say it can’t be done without some technique involved. Watch from the beginning too to see how a technique change gets someone who’s already strong a big jump in closing these and how technique is 100percent needed.

I told you guys, but I know you all luv your outdoors macho man too much to admit it, lol.

This made my day!

https://youtu.be/jXf0r_iS5y8?si=lVAHxXlboGJdnLIq

Bump to this, proving either Pockets got “got” by his buddy or he lied.

I told you in the other thread it was an outlandish claim for someone who’s never touched a 3 to close it.

-------

LMAO you are still going on about this?

I don't plan on dirtying this thread up with your chimpanzee sh!t But I will remind you of your response in the screenshot below.

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    This is all you really need.

LMAO Charles I was born with one..

FTR Not pink though, the length is off too lol