Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KINGFABIAN View Post
    You do not belong to the people with “logic” . You belong to a cult who gives complete blind loyalty to one conman that will not let you choose a better candidate to represent your party. You belong to irrational people that believe in a “Big Lie” with no proof simply because you are in a trance with a conman that you believe is some kind of Jesus figure wouldn’t lie about losing like a child. You belong to a group of domestic terrorist willing to riot at the Capitol building because “it was his second term dammit!1!”
    So nice projection from a cultist ;-) but “rational” my ass.
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    This is 100% accurate.

Cultist have the emotional reactions of women and the reasoning skills of children "hur dur muh master lost bigly and elections and judges and juries all rigged against him hur dur."

Just look at all the folks who Trump praised when they worked for him, cultist loved them then. Fast forward to these folks getting away from Trump and they tell everyone what a moron he really is. And the cultist now hate those people.

It's the most pathetic display of devotion to some fat, orange conman who wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. Trump legit despises his cultist.

Weird you don't find people call Obama the Great a moron like the scores have done who worked for Trump. I wonder why that is cultist?

SMH

perfect examples of my above statement. No logic, just emotional screeching and made up chit.
    Royals Crew
    Chief Crew
    Festivus Cew

Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4
    Originally Posted by ~Hades~ View Post
    perfect examples of my above statement. No logic, just emotional screeching and made up chit.
    If you show actual evidence of election fraud, we may start taking you seriously. Until then.
    Republicans are weak men who pretend to be strong

Democrats are strong men who pretend to be weak

Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by friesbruh View Post
    so lets see here:

- documented evidence of mass amounts of voter-muels
    - 600k votes of which only 3200 for trump
    - mysterious "water line" incident in georgia
    - anyone remember the tractor trailer's full of votes that were seen heading out of NY and in to PA?

i cant remember every piece of evidence from 2020 but i would bet my house that it was stolen, not just thru SM & mark cuckerberg inundating blue districts with voting dollars.

again, there is no fukking way it wasnt stolen and you cant convince me otherwise. Trump got robbed.

You should go to court with all this supposed evidence and get this all straightened out.
    "Too stupid to even figure out the subtitles of trolling." - Vickissick07

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Noliberals4 View Post
    If you show actual evidence of election fraud, we may start taking you seriously. Until then.
    Originally Posted by Phil9 View Post
    You should go to court with all this supposed evidence and get this all straightened out.

"hey guys, we investigated ourselves and found no evidence of wrongdoing"

try using your brains instead of emotions
    Royals Crew
    Chief Crew
    Festivus Cew

Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The Supreme Court [Which rejected all of Trump-related election suits] is ran by Republicans, 3 of which were Trump appointees and the rest who are Trump supporters [Outside of possibly Roberts].

It would seem you are the one using an emotional argument. Instead of providing empirical evidence in court to prove a claim, you are appealing to right-wingers on the interwebs for psychological comfort. You should probably work on that since you seem to be having a bit of a major meltdown in this thread.

newtothesite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) newtothesite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) newtothesite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) newtothesite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) newtothesite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) newtothesite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) newtothesite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) newtothesite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) newtothesite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) newtothesite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) newtothesite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    The Supreme Court [Which rejected all of Trump-related election suits] is ran by Republicans, 3 of which were Trump appointees and the rest who are Trump supporters [Outside of possibly Roberts].

It would seem you are the one using an emotional argument. Instead of providing empirical evidence in court to prove a claim, you are appealing to right-wingers on the interwebs for psychological comfort. You should probably work on that since you seem to be having a bit of a major meltdown in this thread.
    It's all about the feels with these people.

Originally Posted by newtothesite View Post
    It's all about the feels with these people.

It's Monday and apparently Hades has already had a rough week. I hope things get better for this poor delicate emotionally distressed soul.

Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4

Why would I believe you Trumpers when all you have done is lied to me and deceive me? You guys are extremely truth challenged and I just can't believe a single word Trump or his Cult types. I mean, if spending only $8 million of the $250 million "Stop the Steal" slush fund doesn't prove that then I don't know what can.

It's Monday and apparently Hades has already had a rough week. I hope things get better for this poor delicate emotionally distressed soul.
    It's Monday, which means another week of losing for Trumpers. Must be tough to lose so much.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by friesbruh View Post
    so lets see here:

- documented evidence of mass amounts of voter-muels
    - 600k votes of which only 3200 for trump
    - mysterious "water line" incident in georgia
    - anyone remember the tractor trailer's full of votes that were seen heading out of NY and in to PA?

i cant remember every piece of evidence from 2020 but i would bet my house that it was stolen, not just thru SM & mark cuckerberg inundating blue districts with voting dollars.

again, there is no fukking way it wasnt stolen and you cant convince me otherwise. Trump got robbed.
    Look, every time an anti establishment candidate is on the ballot there is a streak of election oopsies that are totally coincidental and the ballot rejection rate goes from 50% to 0%

Its just how democracy works you bigot
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    Look, every time an anti establishment candidate is on the ballot there is a streak of election oopsies that are totally coincidental and the ballot rejection rate goes from 50% to 0%

It's called the BIDEN BOMB, and it destroys any Trumper it sees. It's beautiful (much better than a Cruz Missile).

Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post

This is an emotional argument from a very estrogen-fueled baldcel.

Why would I believe you Trumpers when all you have done is lied to me and deceive me? You guys are extremely truth challenged and I just can't believe a single word Trump or his Cult types. I mean, if spending only $8 million of the $250 million "Stop the Steal" slush fund doesn't prove that then I don't know what can.

these guys believe in trump russia pee pee tapes
    Royals Crew
    Chief Crew
    Festivus Cew

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Holy chit these women are still crying about 2020 being stolen? Despite the fact that to do so would require some kind of massive conspiracy. That the courts would have to be in on it. That recent elections would all have had to have been stolen, etc.

Like bishes on their period cultist are...SAD
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

these guys believe in trump russia pee pee tapes

That is a very emotional response that is both inaccurate and not relevant to the topic. You should try being logical in the future instead of constantly displaying that estrogen of yours.

KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That is a very emotional response that is both inaccurate and not relevant to the topic. You should try being logical in the future instead of constantly displaying that estrogen of yours.
    Yes , remember he thinks he belongs to the group of “logical thinkers” while parroting those emotional bitch ass crying points like a sheep being fed a steady diet of those mind rotting “alternative facts” their party created and coined the term for while thinking they are actually “free thinkers”. Just LoL.

Idiots , every single cultist.
    Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge
    I'm trying not to lose my head
    It's like a jungle sometimes
    It makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under…~ (Melvin Glover, better known by his stage name Melle Mel and Grandmaster Melle Mel, is an American hip hop recording artist who was the lead vocalist and songwriter of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five.)

Early AM workout crew.

SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KINGFABIAN View Post
    Yes , remember he thinks he belongs to the group of “logical thinkers” while parroting those emotional bitch ass crying points like a sheep being fed a steady diet of those mind rotting “alternative facts” their party created and coined the term for while thinking they are actually “free thinkers”. Just LoL.

Idiots , every single cultist.
    "hey guise, pee pee tapes hur dur!"
    Early AM workout crew.

Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    I'm still crying about the 2016 election being stolen from Hillary. We need transparency and stricter voting rules to prevent the Russians from interfering in our elections.

#AuditAllElections
    And yet you said not a word after 2016. After Trump won states not won by Rs in over a decade.

So weird...And you don't cry about states Trump barely won. For some reason those elections were totally on the up and up.

Crying like lil' bishes. The lot of you cultist...SMH
    Early AM workout crew.

bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You don't need evidence shorty

Just ask Democrats how it's done

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu purple belt

guns
    god
    jiu jitsu

bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ThE MoSt SeCuRe ElEcTiOn In HiStOrY!!

https://twitter.com/dom_lucre/status...47314821058569
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu purple belt

guns
    god
    jiu jitsu

Originally Posted by bluebeltATT View Post

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The never ending cultist tears are so very buriful. Can't wait to renew the tears in '24 when y'all cry like the lil bishes you are once again. This will be the 3rd election cycle in a row you *******s will cry about stolen elections...but only in states where your guys didn't win of course...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    Early AM workout crew.

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MeSoHawny View Post
    Yes because the judiciary is as sacred as the countries electoral process.

No one gives a phuck anymore, they are a corrupt captured institution just like everything else the left has infested. Trying to invoke them as some form of confirmation that the election had any legitimacy is absurd.

How about you pull evidence from said trials to show evidence was explictly ignored and the court “did what they want” ?

Or show any evidence PERIOD of interference?

OPs post is great, using statistics, now where is the evidence to back up these claims of statistical impossibilities?

Seriously they should be in plain view if what is said to have happened actually happened right?

Right??

RIGHT???
    Last edited by chalup; 05-22-2023 at 02:01 PM.
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And theres no me looking. Theres just looking.

Most investigated and litigated election ever. When will Trump’s supposed win in 2016 get the same scrutiny? Or does “election integrity” only matter when you lose?

KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge
    I'm trying not to lose my head
    It's like a jungle sometimes
    It makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under…~ (Melvin Glover, better known by his stage name Melle Mel and Grandmaster Melle Mel, is an American hip hop recording artist who was the lead vocalist and songwriter of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five.)

Early AM workout crew.

MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most investigated and litigated election ever. When will Trump’s supposed win in 2016 get the same scrutiny? Or does “election integrity” only matter when you lose?
    Note how chitlibs keep coming back to the courts, as if the courts themselves have any legitimacy at all these days and that should settle things.

When we dont lock up people for memes, Maxwells list is published, and Hunter Biden is in handcuffs then come talk to me about what the courts think. They spent 2 years and impeached a president, not to mention prosecuted people over process crimes all over fake intel used to target political adversaries.

You morons killed whatever trust half the country had in the courts. Retarded decisions like Trumps recent sexual abuse case or the impending conviction of the marine in NY just cements that fact.

No one cares, half the country thinks the elections were rigged and the courts are broken. Well done for turning the country into a banana republic

Registered User chicagopizzaboy's Avatar
    chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by chalup View Post

OPs post is great, using statistics, now where is the evidence to back up these claims of statistical impossibilities?

Seriously they should be in plain view if what is said to have happened actually happened right?

Right??

RIGHT???
    Here you go, if you are interested in the math of the statistical impossibilities.

Anomalies in Vote Counts and Their Effects on Election 2020
    A Quantitative Analysis of Decisive Vote Updates in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia on and after Election Night

https://votepatternanalysis.substack...anomalies-2020

To begin, we consider each sequential update in the state of Michigan where the vote totals for both Trump and Biden are greater than zero[3]. For each of these, we compute two values:

The difference between the number of votes for Biden and the number of votes for Trump — the “margin”

The logarithm[4] of the ratio between the number of votes for Biden and the number of votes for Trump — the “log-ratio”

Note: both of these metrics are symmetrical. If we let f1 be the first metric and f2 the second, the reader will note that, for any positive numbers (X, Y):

And that:

In other words, given X for Biden and Y for Trump, either metric will produce a score which is the opposite of what it would produce if the update instead had Y votes for Biden and X for Trump. This property is extremely useful, and will come in handy during the statistical analysis.

Readers might ask: Why are you measuring the ratio? Why not measure the difference between the vote proportions (or, equivalently, their percentages). The answer to this lies in what we are looking for, i.e. evidence of fraud or foul play which manifests in extremely unusual outcomes. In particular, ratios are almost never used in expressing vote counts (one typically hears of percentages or, when a race is close, numbers) and so anyone committing fraud and looking to “cover their tracks” is more likely to be “gaming” the metrics they’re used to, and much more likely to leave tells in metrics they’re not considering.

This obscures critical differences between the two statistics.

Ratios demonstrate an important property: the farther ahead a candidate is, the harder it is to move the next 1 percent ahead. They reflect the relative difficulty of each marginal vote as the pool of remaining votes decreases.As a candidate approaches 0% or 100% of the vote, the rates at which the ratio of that candidate’s votes to the other candidate’s votes converge to zero or infinity are very different.

Ratios allow us to spot a potential sign of fraud: unusually low ratios between the losing (major) candidate and other, less well-known candidates. Because those who watch and participate in elections tend not to think in these terms, if there is fraud, they’re much less likely to have covered their tracks in this respect. A tin-pot-dictator style election where the favored candidate gets 99% of the vote is obviously suspect, but less attention is often paid to details like whether the ratio between the most popular losing candidate and long-shot third-party candidates actually makes sense[5]. Looking at metrics which are less popular in practical use will be tremendously helpful here, as we will see.... https://votepatternanalysis.substack...anomalies-2020

Muh anomalies!

Originally Posted by MeSoHawny View Post
    Note how chitlibs keep coming back to the courts, as if the courts themselves have any legitimacy at all these days and that should settle things.

When we dont lock up people for memes, Maxwells list is published, and Hunter Biden is in handcuffs then come talk to me about what the courts think. They spent 2 years and impeached a president, not to mention prosecuted people over process crimes all over fake intel used to target political adversaries.

You morons killed whatever trust half the country had in the courts. Retarded decisions like Trumps recent sexual abuse case or the impending conviction of the marine in NY just cements that fact.

No one cares, half the country thinks the elections were rigged and the courts are broken. Well done for turning the country into a banana republic

That’s a whole lotta copium, son.

havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Muh anomalies!
    Both sides are beyond repair and do nothing
    More than minor victories or a carrot stick in the middle for the most starved, neither have solved healthcare the border or budget both with having majorities and still doing ****
    Trump 2024

Fake Teds Crew

40oz crew

MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That’s a whole lotta copium, son.
    "I have no response, so I am just going to pretend your position is baseless"

Chitlibs are mentally ill