Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    honestly scared every time either of them picked eachother up, they both need to retire
    We were all witnesses.
    1989-2011

DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Evil_D View Post
    Get phukked.
    You think if they put the Demon Twink over Taker or Brock ten years ago that we'd have another GOAT wrestler on our hands?
    Thinking like yours is precisely the reason the roster is over-crowded with manlet spot monkeys and why the womens division is being desperately pushed to save the business.
    who the fuk said i like spot monkeys?

im saying wwe relying on past stars is gonna backfire now that they have no larger than life stars today to carry the company..shoulda built someone once cena left 😂

guys that could have been big stars but got jobbed out or creatively jobbed out and made look lame

Bray
    Braun
    Samoa Joe
    Cesaro
    Reigns
    Ambrose

etc
    ~positive crew :) ~

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just finished watching.

Show was pretty good but lacked a bit of variety with no tag matches or other stipulations.
    Battle royal was a bit of a mess BUT I liked that they teased Heavy Machinery v AOP v War Viking Raiders Experience.
    Thought it was a nice moment for the local guy to go over tbh.

Balor & Andrade match was particularly good.
    HHH & Orton match was good but I always feel like they drag any HHH matches out with a very long duration while the current stars get less time to work with.
    Kofi & Ziggler match was not bad.

Goldberg & Undertaker match... they announce these things and I'm always like "ugh stop dragging guys older than me out of retirement and do something with the guys you've got now" but you know what? In spite of myself this felt cool while it was happening. Horribly sloppy ending notwithstanding. That said they need to not ever do it again.

Man you gotta wonder though with how many guys they wouldn't let go over Roman but then Shane does.

Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DGen94 View Post
    who the fuk said i like spot monkeys?

im saying wwe relying on past stars is gonna backfire now that they have no larger than life stars today to carry the company..shoulda built someone once cena left ������

guys that could have been big stars but got jobbed out or creatively jobbed out and made look lame

Bray
    Braun
    Samoa Joe
    Cesaro
    Reigns
    Ambrose

etc
    I agree with your point about Cesaro.
    I think they dropped the ball with Swagger as well.
    Strowman is great. I am no expert but it seems to me he is still new. Has the potential for bigger things I think.

Dont know what you're talking about including Reigns.
    ...and according to which an ensign might rank incomparably higher than a general, and according to which what was needed for success in the service was not effort or work, or courage, or perseverance, but only the knowledge of how to get on with those who can grant rewards, and he was himself often surprised at the rapidity of his success, and at the inability of others to understand these things

Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SerpentHearted View Post
    just finished watching.

Show was pretty good but lacked a bit of variety with no tag matches or other stipulations.
    Battle royal was a bit of a mess BUT I liked that they teased Heavy Machinery v AOP v War Viking Raiders Experience.
    Thought it was a nice moment for the local guy to go over tbh.

Balor & Andrade match was particularly good.
    HHH & Orton match was good but I always feel like they drag any HHH matches out with a very long duration while the current stars get less time to work with.
    Kofi & Ziggler match was not bad.

Goldberg & Undertaker match... they announce these things and I'm always like "ugh stop dragging guys older than me out of retirement and do something with the guys you've got now" but you know what? In spite of myself this felt cool while it was happening. Horribly sloppy ending notwithstanding. That said they need to not ever do it again.

Man you gotta wonder though with how many guys they wouldn't let go over Roman but then Shane does.
    Sorry bro.
    Gonna say the Baron Corbin match was better than any of the good matches you spoke about.
    My first time watching a Baron Corbin match.

The man could be a hidden talent.
    ...and according to which an ensign might rank incomparably higher than a general, and according to which what was needed for success in the service was not effort or work, or courage, or perseverance, but only the knowledge of how to get on with those who can grant rewards, and he was himself often surprised at the rapidity of his success, and at the inability of others to understand these things

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Barons best matches were against Miz survivor series 2017 and Ambrose WrestleMania 33.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Barons best matches were against Miz survivor series 2017 and Ambrose WrestleMania 33.
    Thanks. I'll try and find them.

Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Brock should've cashed in and won the title or at the very least Corbin should've won and lost it back at the next PPV to Rollins (a quick Corbin world title run would be entertaining) then have Lesnar cash in.

Best in the World Shane O Mac straight burying the face of the company just cause he can! (And it's awesome cause Shane is the best in the world!!).

Randy Orton vs. Triple H- was pretty good (not amazing), best match of the night. And glad Orton won. Crowds always pop for RKOs of course.

Goldberg vs. Undertaker- obviously should not have happened, bad botches, they are both legends but need to retire or at the least do simple matches like Undertaker vs. Cena at WrestleMania 34.

LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Evil_D View Post
    Someone else has already asked, did he lose too much blood or something?
    Taker dropped him on his ****ing head a few minutes prior!

Match was going ok until that Tombstone. Goldberg looked out of it. Gassed too. Taker looked pissed about the finish.
    **Misc. Pureblood Crew**

nyr469 is a name known to all. (+5000) nyr469 is a name known to all. (+5000) nyr469 is a name known to all. (+5000) nyr469 is a name known to all. (+5000) nyr469 is a name known to all. (+5000) nyr469 is a name known to all. (+5000) nyr469 is a name known to all. (+5000) nyr469 is a name known to all. (+5000) nyr469 is a name known to all. (+5000) nyr469 is a name known to all. (+5000) nyr469 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this sums up the main event perfectly...even taker wants taker to retire

https://411mania.com/wrestling/under...et-him-retire/

SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    as much as I enjoyed SSD more than I expected, I caught up on last week's 205 Live last night and Gulak & Tozowa's match was better than most of this show.

Cant find it on Youtube.
    But I loved it when that big Otis guy did his 'caterpillar' dance during the battle royal.
    Gets up and says "Oh yeah!"
    Then gets hit by a freight train almost instantly.

Reminded me of this

Dont watch the new product but maybe he does this every week? Not sure.

Originally Posted by LiftBigEatBig View Post
    Taker dropped him on his ****ing head a few minutes prior!

Match was going ok until that Tombstone. Goldberg looked out of it. Gassed too. Taker looked pissed about the finish.
    How does that explain how Goldberg botched the leg lock as well?
    Give up Smark scum.

Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i finished watching later friday night after i got back from an indy show (where joey ryan slammed a guy dressed like a boy scout with his penis suplex) and wow...

- WWE is not to blame for what happened in that ring. Goldberg and Undertaker accepted all the money to do this.
    - What WWE is to blame for is greed. they couldve made TONS of money from this without these two in this match.
    - Goldberg is being made to blame for a lot of this but Taker was equally as bad. he knows he's too old for this.
    - I think the only thing from this show that was "feel good" was Mansoor winning. that crowd went bezerk. just shows you dont need guys like taker/goldberg. just take some saudi talent and put them over. they will mark out.

WWE made a lot of money. thats all that mattered. I think in order to keep fans from ****ting on this is to not build it up. make it a giant house show for the saudi crowd only. no more network show, no more storylines driven around it, no more promoting it. just give them what they want and be done with it.
    Buccaneers/Lightning/Rays/The U

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Two wrestlers in their 50s should not be wrestling in over 100° weather.

Originally Posted by Thai_Clinch View Post
    WWE made a lot of money. thats all that mattered. I think in order to keep fans from ****ting on this is to not build it up. make it a giant house show for the saudi crowd only. no more network show, no more storylines driven around it, no more promoting it. just give them what they want and be done with it.
    i don't disagree but i get the feeling that part of the deal with the Saudis is that it has to be presented as a biggest-ever, historical event and they want all the biggest names, even if those names are in their 50s and need to be dragged reluctantly out of retirement to just do the elaborate entrance, hit a couple of their trademark moves, and then wrap it up within 10 minutes. I mean the first one was called "the greatest royal rumble" for goodness sakes. And this one billed as "equivalent to wrestlemania". I reckon there's some ego involved and if it's just a house show for the locals they can kiss a lot of that money goodbye.