Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree with everyone listed in this thread so far except Keanu Reeves. Maybe he has, but I have never heard him spew any political crap like Deniro, etc. If he has, John Wick might get him a one time pass (and Bill and Ted).

I'll add CCH Pounder (from the Shield). Stupid name, stupid face, bad actress.

I can't stand hearing these sanctimonious *******s tell us who to vote for or how to think when they are some of the biggest degenerates in the world. They make Miscers look like saints!

Reps to GravityLee. Agree with his points on Keanu. he has had sort of a charmed career.

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Xenuprime View Post
    how to think when they are some of the biggest degenerates in the world. They make Miscers look like saints!
    How so?
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

UberBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Was stuck thinking for a while and couldn't really think of an actor or actress I disliked.

Then I thought of Jesse Eisenberg. I f*cking despise that kunt.

I can't take him seriously in any role. Lex Luthor is a ruthless, charming genius. Eisenberg plays him like a kooky brat.
    In the Now You See Me film he tried acting so suave and cool but he gives off such an incel, weirdo vibe.

If that wasn't enough, he is a total kunt to his interviewers for promos from the ones I've seen. Just an absolute aspie arsehole.

Not to mention his very-much punchable face. Shark-eyed creep.

coffey06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coffey06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coffey06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coffey06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coffey06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coffey06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coffey06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coffey06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coffey06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coffey06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coffey06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BowlingWizard View Post
    Kristen Stewart

Hated Twilight, actually I can't think of a single good movie she's in I would bother watching again.
    Into the Wild is good, though her part is relatively minor.

HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Roldz View Post
    The Hollywood court jesters as a whole.
    as a royal babylonian king, its nothing I hate more than jesters talking politics

Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Nothing needs to be said here.

Registered Sex Offender TheSkins's Avatar
    TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GravityLee View Post
    Keanu Reeves is top 10 for me and I dont disagree with a single thing you said. He has three things going for him:

Hes just really likeable
    He was very good looking in the beginning of his career
    His early hits were semi cult movie status like Bill&Ted or Point Break. Once someones in one of those people will watch them in whatever. What has John Cusack really done worth watching other than a movie in the 80s and early 90s? Keanu was also lucky enough to get into the Matrix trilogy. You could have put anyone from Tom Cruise to Val Kilmer in those they would have been hits. They were unfukupable because the special effects and story carry the movies.
    Come on now let's be real... Keanu Reeves is a terrible actor. However, there are so many stories about what a good guy he is irl there's just no way you can't like him.

Wysiwig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wysiwig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wysiwig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wysiwig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wysiwig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wysiwig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wysiwig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wysiwig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wysiwig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wysiwig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wysiwig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Postmort3m View Post
    More and more it's all of them but De Niro needs a crack across his mouth.
    Originally Posted by MiscInformed View Post
    Most of them, actually. Once they pop off about politics and show me that they are NPC's, I can no longer willingly suspend disbelief when I see them in a movie.

That ******* Chris Evans was popping off today about the VP... which is stupid with Avengers: Endgame opening in a couple of months. Why hire an actor who is going to alienate half the audience for your movie?

Of course, after the crap Marvel people pulled in 2016, I suppose they figure they've lost all of their non-NPC fans.
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    Most actors who open their mouth about politics on social media which tend to be mostly liberals. Instantly turns me off
    Agree with all these

Jim Carrey is one actor that everyone seems to love but I can't stand. Just not funny to me.

CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Amy Schumer (Literally almost impossible to look at)
    Idris Elbow (Same goddamn character in every movie and stumbles around like he is going to fall asleep)
    Seth Rogan (So self conscious and NOT funny it's cringy to watch him)
    Meryl Streep (Garbage. Terrible actress who was told she was good. Like the crappy lead actresses in high school plays)
    Colm Meany (That swollen potato faced guy from Star Trek and every Irish movie.)
    Johnny Dep (I used to love him when he was an actor. Donnie Brasco, Gilbert Grape. Now he is just a mumbling alcohol soaked scarf who can only play one character)
    Jona Hill (Useless as tits on a boar)
    Rober Dinero (I don't care what your political views are, what he did took the mentality of a 13 year old. Actors, artists, musicians don't know more about politics than anyone else. Anyway, he stopped acting long ago and now is just playing the same character again.)
    Al Pachino (ALSO... he quit acting after scent of a woman. He used to be an amazing actor. Now he only does the same character over and over again as well. I've never seen anyone mail it in like he does now. It's hard to watch)
    R.I.P. Hector Bluntz
    I am sex yor butt.
    Sick Duck Crew.
    Stroke crew
    Mortal Enema Crew.
    Intent to penetrate Crew.
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, I think they guys who condone child rape and have no problems with their good buddies raping 13 year old girls, who are tied to underage prostitution rings in France, who then REEEEEE constantly about "DRUMPF!" making a slightly off-color joke need a kick in the face.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    HATE Julia Styles... I know she isn't A list but I remember watching Dexter and then bam she became a major character on it. Ruined it for me.

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This one is easy Hayden Christensen. His contribution to the ruin of the greatest movie franchise in history cannot be understated.

CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What about Jay-Z and Beyonce? It annoys me people worship those narcissistic twats. The music their song-writing committees write for them sucks, too. I mean Beyonce is pop music, so go figure, but I can't believe people actually think Jay-Z is some monster on the mic. I've never heard him go in on a verse, it's always the same sh!t...him sucking his own d!ck lyrically in the same disinterested, lackadaisical flow and monotone vocal delivery. His beats suck ass, too, there's always these overblown intros that are tedious, like the "Hard Knock Life" sh!t for 40 seconds. It's almost like he makes giant 40 second intros with tedious samples so when he finally starts rapping it's relief from the sh!tty beat production.

hughgainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hughgainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hughgainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hughgainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hughgainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hughgainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hughgainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hughgainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hughgainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hughgainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hughgainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GravityLee View Post
    Keanu Reeves is top 10 for me and I dont disagree with a single thing you said. He has three things going for him:

Hes just really likeable
    He was very good looking in the beginning of his career
    His early hits were semi cult movie status like Bill&Ted or Point Break.
    How can you hate on the man who brought us John Wick

googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gal Gadot (Looks like a jew lady-boy with no soul and no remorse)

arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by googleccd View Post
    Gal Gadot (Looks like a jew lady-boy with no soul and no remorse)
    This the girl that ruined Anthony Bourdain? Fuq dat hoe.

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Critter5592 View Post
    For me it's Sarah Paulson

Idk what it's specifically, but I cannot stand her

(pic)
    She was great in the Peoples vs. OJ...

and 2nd on Amy Shumer.. I'd add Jack black.

icebergslim333 is a name known to all. (+5000) icebergslim333 is a name known to all. (+5000) icebergslim333 is a name known to all. (+5000) icebergslim333 is a name known to all. (+5000) icebergslim333 is a name known to all. (+5000) icebergslim333 is a name known to all. (+5000) icebergslim333 is a name known to all. (+5000) icebergslim333 is a name known to all. (+5000) icebergslim333 is a name known to all. (+5000) icebergslim333 is a name known to all. (+5000) icebergslim333 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can't believe no one has said Anna Kendrick!?!? She has one of the most punchable faces I've ever seen.

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by arod204 View Post
    I thought his thing was his wife banged a 17 year old boy and he paid him to be quiet, and he knew he was going to be eaten by the left next?

Originally Posted by icebergslim333 View Post
    Can't believe no one has said Anna Kendrick!?!? She has one of the most punchable faces I've ever seen.
    I dunno man I just wanna **** her face when I see it
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    George Clooney

Used to be fine with him, these days he just seems to be an oozing oil slick. Ruined ‘Up in the Air’ for me, could have been a good film
    2023 bertie awards 2024 nominations

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=184693083

Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Can't believe people think she's beautiful. A ridiculous underbite and a punchable face.

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Chezdon View Post

Can't believe people think she's beautiful. A ridiculous underbite and a punchable face.
    Damn she has not aged well. She used to be pretty sexy back in the day. But yeah she was basically a bargain shelf Natalie Portman.

A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by arod204 View Post
    he probably could have done better if he had even given dental hygiene even the slightest bit of attention.
    MuscleTech Supporter

APC/GPA, SPF 220
    http://americanpowerliftingcommittee-usa.com/
    Raw 216lbs bw
    Meet#/Gym#
    Squat 660bs/700lbs
    Bench 405lbs/415lbs
    DL 650/same

Tinge52 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tinge52 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tinge52 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tinge52 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tinge52 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tinge52 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tinge52 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tinge52 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tinge52 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tinge52 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tinge52 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Steve Carell

******* drives me nuts
    "To get what you've never had, you must be willing to do what you've never done"

It's better than prison maori-rap's Avatar
    maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This. He has played tough all-American type characters and badasses in the past, however has recently proven himself to be some kinda liberal-leaning whinger.
    "Honor is something that all men are born with. It cannot be taken from you nor can it be granted. It must only not be lost."

reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    +1 for Sarah Paulson.

How can someone sound like they have a lisp without having a lisp?

cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this annoying washed up actress with her #metoo bs

**Los Angeles Misc Crew**
    *INFJ Crew*

mctaggsm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctaggsm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctaggsm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctaggsm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctaggsm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctaggsm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctaggsm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctaggsm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctaggsm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctaggsm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctaggsm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Amy Shumer
    The Sheldon dude from BBT
    Phil Armison
    USAF

*Dawn Patrol/Early Lifter Crew*

GA CREW

Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cphunter70 View Post
    this annoying washed up actress with her #metoo bs

https://www.out.com/sites/out.com/fi...ilano-750x.jpg
    damn shame too. Prime Allyssa Milano was a total smoke show. I think playing make believe their whole lives makes these people lose grip with reality.
    MuscleTech Supporter

APC/GPA, SPF 220
    http://americanpowerliftingcommittee-usa.com/
    Raw 216lbs bw
    Meet#/Gym#
    Squat 660bs/700lbs
    Bench 405lbs/415lbs
    DL 650/same

rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sarah Silverman. She just reuses the same jokes over and over. We get it, you’re Jewish.