Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    During the cutting of your weight, were you able to maintain strength and / or get stronger?
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

No Longer Look Like This InItForFitness's Avatar
    InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by shoefanatic23 View Post
    Sweet. Reason I asked was because every federation is different. I believe the USAPL does 2 hour weigh-ins the day of the meet. When I competed in the APF last year, we had the option to weigh in the day before or the day of the meet. What sucked about weighing in the day before, was that weigh-ins were at like 7pm. I basically had a small meal in the morning and that was it. By the time I weighed in and got home it was like 8:45 and then felt sick trying to carb up lol.
    Yeah they changed regulations for nationals.

My last meet we had the option of morning of weigh ins or 24 hours prior, but for nationals they're making mandatory 24 hour prior weigh ins..which I think is going to be really beneficial.

Interested to see how it plays out come the day of the meet and where I can get my body weight back to plus how I feel post carb load.

Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    During the cutting of your weight, were you able to maintain strength and / or get stronger?
    Based on all gym performance, strength has increased a fair amount.

I've added 20lbs to my Squat PR, 10lbs to Bench PR, and set a new session volume PR on Deadlifts + weight PR pulling from leverage point (mid-shin)...all of which were during the more "drastic" weight loss periods so with this last pound I have no fear of starting to see strength reduction now.

With all being said and done, and if the plan plays out accordingly come meet day, I should be able to add roughly 15-20lbs to my meet total for a new PR @ a lower weight class (181 this time vs 198 last time) and it will also grant me the state record for total weight lifted in the class.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

â–¬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) â–¬

♦Currently full on dad-bod status (minus the dad part)

*NEW TRAINING LOG* ; https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178104781

Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by InItForFitness View Post
    Yeah they changed regulations for nationals.

My last meet we had the option of morning of weigh ins or 24 hours prior, but for nationals they're making mandatory 24 hour prior weigh ins..which I think is going to be really beneficial.

Interested to see how it plays out come the day of the meet and where I can get my body weight back to plus how I feel post carb load.

Based on all gym performance, strength has increased a fair amount.

I've added 20lbs to my Squat PR, 10lbs to Bench PR, and set a new session volume PR on Deadlifts + weight PR pulling from leverage point (mid-shin)...all of which were during the more "drastic" weight loss periods so with this last pound I have no fear of starting to see strength reduction now.

With all being said and done, and if the plan plays out accordingly come meet day, I should be able to add roughly 15-20lbs to my meet total for a new PR @ a lower weight class (181 this time vs 198 last time) and it will also grant me the state record for total weight lifted in the class.
    Awesome progress. Agree with you on the 24 hr weigh in - that seems like it's going to really work out in your favor.
    ☆☆☆ STATUS – BUY 2 SAVE 15% ☆☆☆ TRIBULUS - BUY 1 GET 1 50% ☆☆☆ AMINOFAST – SAVE $10! ☆☆☆

www.BlueStarNutraceuticals.com

☆☆☆ Show Off Your Protein Baking Skills - Win Free Blue Star Products! ☆☆☆

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168037563

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Week 2 (6/9/15) : Final Deload

Supplement Plan

Pre-Workout - 1 Scoop P.P.K. + 2 Capsules Elevate
    Intra - 1 Scoop Aminofast + 12oz. Ice Cold Water
    Post - 1 Scoop Iso-Smooth + 12oz. Whole Milk

WORKOUT

SQUAT

135 x 5
    185 x 5
    1 @ 205 x 5

BENCH PRESS
    135 x 5
    155 x 5
    1 @ 165 x 5

DEADLIFT
    185 x 5
    225 x 5
    1 @ 265 x 5

Accessory Work

N/A

Meal of the Day

Some post-workout China Buffet.

Thoughts for the Day

Didn't want to take a whole week off from the gym prior to the meet, so went ahead and decided to get in a VERY LIGHT full body session today, focusing primarily on mobility and stretching work.

For lifting, simply hit all 3 of the big lifts with 2 warm-up sets, followed with 1 working set around 40-50% x 5 just to keep everything warm & loose.

Next few days will be spent getting some quality R&R and focusing myself for the task ahead.

�USMC (2009-2013) �

â–¬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) â–¬

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think it's a smart move to throw some weight around. Keeps you loose and focused at the same time.
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167450201

-I need a new avi

I think it's a smart move to throw some weight around. Keeps you loose and focused at the same time.
    Yeah, it's my fault due to getting slightly ahead in the programming because of incorrect scheduling, so it left me with what would have been a full week out of the gym after my last training session before the meet...and I just feel like I get "too cold" with that long of a lay off to the point that it would hinder me more than it would benefit.

Plus I always enjoy mobility focused sessions.

Will likely do another light mobility & stretching session partnered with 10-15 minutes of LISS on Friday when we check into the hotel just to re-activate everything. Saturday relax and enjoy the big boys put on a show, then get ready to go for Sunday.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, it's my fault due to getting slightly ahead in the programming because of incorrect scheduling, so it left me with what would have been a full week out of the gym after my last training session before the meet...and I just feel like I get "too cold" with that long of a lay off to the point that it would hinder me more than it would benefit.

Plus I always enjoy mobility focused sessions.

Will likely do another light mobility & stretching session partnered with 10-15 minutes of LISS on Friday when we check into the hotel just to re-activate everything. Saturday relax and enjoy the big boys put on a show, then get ready to go for Sunday.
    It happens but nothing you can do about it. I remember I worked up to my openers about 5 days about from my meet. I felt fine, fresh, and it mentally prepared me.

-I need a new avi

It happens but nothing you can do about it. I remember I worked up to my openers about 5 days about from my meet. I felt fine, fresh, and it mentally prepared me.
    Agreed.

For the state meet, I actually peaked and did a 'mock meet' two weeks out from my actual meet.
    Everyone thought I was crazy, but I recovered great and actually was stronger at my meet than my mock, easily leaving 10-20lbs on the platform.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Meal of the Day

Some post-workout China Buffet.

Thoughts for the Day

Didn't want to take a whole week off from the gym prior to the meet, so went ahead and decided to get in a VERY LIGHT full body session today, focusing primarily on mobility and stretching work.

For lifting, simply hit all 3 of the big lifts with 2 warm-up sets, followed with 1 working set around 40-50% x 5 just to keep everything warm & loose.

Next few days will be spent getting some quality R&R and focusing myself for the task ahead.

How many plates did you have?

How many plates did you have?
    Sadly, just one

With body weight sitting right around the 180-181 range dry every morning, it leaves me with nothing to have to actually cut.

So for the next few days I'm keeping calories lower and focusing carbs strictly around morning meals to assist in keeping water retention low and not having to worry about any sort of cut the day prior.

After weigh in Saturday I'm sure I'll have a glorious collection of food pron from the carb-load
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

Sadly, just one

With body weight sitting right around the 180-181 range dry every morning, it leaves me with nothing to have to actually cut.

So for the next few days I'm keeping calories lower and focusing carbs strictly around morning meals to assist in keeping water retention low and not having to worry about any sort of cut the day prior.

After weigh in Saturday I'm sure I'll have a glorious collection of food pron from the carb-load
    That was discipline!

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Agree with GG

Currently using PPK (pink lemonade and Elevate) loving the combo! Haven't tried anything else from the line...yet

Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agreed.

For the state meet, I actually peaked and did a 'mock meet' two weeks out from my actual meet.
    Everyone thought I was crazy, but I recovered great and actually was stronger at my meet than my mock, easily leaving 10-20lbs on the platform.
    Always like hearing different training approaches / what other people have found as optimal vs what is commonly recommended.

It's awesome that the fiance is so involved and will be there with you - hope APF goes well and you two have a great time.
    ☆☆☆ STATUS – BUY 2 SAVE 15% ☆☆☆ TRIBULUS - BUY 1 GET 1 50% ☆☆☆ AMINOFAST – SAVE $10! ☆☆☆

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    Agree with GG

Currently using PPK (pink lemonade and Elevate) loving the combo! Haven't tried anything else from the line...yet
    Pleased to hear that combo is treating you well. Glycodrive is a product that should be on your list to try.

Originally Posted by Msistine View Post
    Always like hearing different training approaches / what other people have found as optimal vs what is commonly recommended.

It's awesome that the fiance is so involved and will be there with you - hope APF goes well and you two have a great time.
    Your fiance's lifts? That's freakin awesome. I am trying to get mine to lift as well, but its hard trying to go 3-4x a week. Tips? lol

-I need a new avi

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pleased to hear that combo is treating you well. Glycodrive is a product that should be on your list to try.
    I'm pleased that the combo is treating me well, I've heard that Glycodrive is a product that should be on my list to try, thoughts?

dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm pleased that the combo is treating me well, I've heard that Glycodrive is a product that should be on my list to try, thoughts?
    I have been using it a few different way. Not pre or post workout though. I am REALLY liking it and feel it is working well.
    Lead Forum Representative

Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals / @dazedncnfz

Originally Posted by dazedncnfz View Post
    I have been using it a few different way. Not pre or post workout though. I am REALLY liking it and feel it is working well.
    do want

That was discipline!
    Agree with GG
    Honestly, discipline with intake is fairly easy these days.

Being back in a kitchen, I'm starting to remember why I left in the first place.
    Constant running around, extreme hours and heat, little to no time to relax/eat during the shift.

Hell, even when I do have time, I have no desire for food because I work around it all day. It's to the point that even if I want to just maintain weight I'm almost force feeding myself. So losing weight/eating less is pretty much natural these days without really attempting it.

Originally Posted by Msistine View Post
    We are very similar in this aspect.

I've always tried to at least take a base of what is proven, but incorporate some variety and individual variables I think will better suit me, just to see how I respond.

A little bit of trail & error does wonders for not only progression, but learning your body as it responds to variances in training and diet.

Agreed, and it's a wonderful experience having her by my side through the whole process. It's likely I wouldn't be where I am today without her, as she has really been my support system through everything both inside of training, and out.

Your fiance's lifts? That's freakin awesome. I am trying to get mine to lift as well, but its hard trying to go 3-4x a week. Tips? lol
    My only advice...don't try. Let it come naturally to her, because if it doesn't, it'll be much more likely to fail.

I never actually approached my fiance with the idea of training with me, as she never really showed any desire for it when we first got together. She had always been an athlete in school, and enjoyed running, but weights were the last thing you'd find her doing, and I didn't want to try and make her take part in it simply because it was such a huge part of my life.

Our only understanding was that she never try to interfere with me training and pursuing my dream, and I would never push her to actively play a role in it. It worked out very well and even though (at the start) she never had interest in going to the gym, she would always support me and make sure I had my free time to go.

After a while though, she really got interested in watching my body grow and develop, and how also had I developed so rapidly in strength. She got hinting after a while about the idea of going, but was always nervous (as most new trainees are) because she was worried about what everyone would think. From that point it was just a matter of comforting her and reassuring her that the opinion of other people at the gym didn't matter, because she wasn't there for them, but for herself...and if anyone wanted to act stupid I'd gladly handle the issue

From that point on it was just natural progression. She started training more and more, and it has actually gotten to the point that on my off days, she still insists I take her so she can get her lifting in.

She was there through all my coaching and meet prep up to the state meet, and attended the event with me to do all the documenting...the second we left that night she turned to me and said, 'I WANT TO DO THAT!'...much like me, the atmosphere hooked her.

So now she's in her first real "off-season" training cycle (which I've kind of constructed for her) and is working her way up to her first meet later this year in October
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

RAW NATIONALS MEET

Supplement Plan

Pre-Meet - 2 Scoops Aminofast
    During - 2 Scoops Aminfast + 1 Scoop P.P.K. + 1 Capsule Elevate per event (taken 30 minutes prior to my flight)

STATS
    Division : Men's Open Raw (No wraps/sleeves)
    Weight Class : 82.5kg (181lbs)
    Body Weight : 79.8kg (177lbs)

RESULTS
    Lifts Hit/Attempted : 8/9
    Squats : 385/402/408
    Bench : 298/314/319 (Failed 3rd Attempt)
    Deadlift : 475/490/501

Best Lifts + Total : 408/314/501 - 1223lbs

VIDEO

Thoughts for the Day

I'll start with just an overall rundown of my final standings.

The final total was solid enough to give me a 2nd out of 4 finish, and also broke the federation state record for total lbs lifted in the 181lb class, which was my main goal going into the meet, so right there I considered it a huge success.

Additionally, the Top 3 finish was enough to give me a qualification to compete at WPC World's later this year!

Overall, I considered the day much more of a success than a failure, as I was able to set a new meet PR of +6lbs on my total, all the time competing at a lower weight class. I was also able to accomplish my main goal of setting the new state record in my division for Raw Total, and secondary goal of qualifying for the world stage later this year.

The entire day (as with my last meet) was a very incredible experience, lots of great lifters, and an even better environment of brotherhood. Everyone supporting one another, helping out with tips & tricks, even for those who they were competing against, it's a great part of the sport and I've quickly grown to love it in my short time participating.

I did come away slightly disappointed with my personal performance, as I feel like some faulty nutritional planning on my part and coming in too far under weight, led to leaving what could have been another 20-30lbs on the platform as far as my total is concerned.

Put some solid use together thanks to this wonderful stack from you guys, and I feel it really helped me squeeze out as good of a performance as I did. I altered my typical supplement programming some to be meet specific. The initial blast of Aminofast (obviously partnered with a light carb-filled breakfast), was a great wake up to really get me ready to go and my mind right.

Throughout the meet I continuously sipped on a combination of the Aminofast + P.P.K. to help keep my performance up, and 1 capsule of Elevate before each of my events to re-draw that focus in from the extended breaks between lifts.

Non-Meet Related..

The weekend was nothing short of amazing.

I had the pleasure of spending the entire weekend getting away to an incredible hotel with my fiance and spending some much needed, quality time together just relaxing, exploring the city, and really re-connecting on a level we've been missing due to ever growing work and personal life demands on both of our parts.

Had I failed every goal at my meet, the weekend still would have been a win in my eyes due entirely in part to this fact.

�USMC (2009-2013) �

Put some solid use together thanks to this wonderful stack from you guys, and I feel it really helped me squeeze out as good of a performance as I did. I altered my typical supplement programming some to be meet specific. The initial blast of Aminofast (obviously partnered with a light carb-filled breakfast), was a great wake up to really get me ready to go and my mind right.

Throughout the meet I continuously sipped on a combination of the Aminofast + P.P.K. to help keep my performance up, and 1 capsule of Elevate before each of my events to re-draw that focus in from the extended breaks between lifts.

Non-Meet Related..

The weekend was nothing short of amazing.

I had the pleasure of spending the entire weekend getting away to an incredible hotel with my fiance and spending some much needed, quality time together just relaxing, exploring the city, and really re-connecting on a level we've been missing due to ever growing work and personal life demands on both of our parts.

Had I failed every goal at my meet, the weekend still would have been a win in my eyes due entirely in part to this fact.
    First - awesome that you were able to get away and enjoy yourselves in addition to the meet.

As for the meet - know it wasn't what you had in mind, but congratulations on setting the state record and qualifying for WPC world. An impressive and inspirational story from just 2.5? years ago - and I'm sure you left with great knowledge and experience to build on. Really cool you used Elevate/Aminofast/PPK during the meet to give you a boost!

Glad we could be along for the ride!

Well done man and an awesome performance. We are always learning and now you know you can eat a little bit more into your next meet. Congrats on qualifying for Worlds, will you be participating in this?

Glad to hear that in the end regardless of what happened on the platform, that you and your fiancé got to enjoy this past weekend.

-I need a new avi

Well done man and an awesome performance. We are always learning and now you know you can eat a little bit more into your next meet. Congrats on qualifying for Worlds, will you be participating in this?
    If all goes well and I am able to find a sponsor, or fundraise enough to assist in covering the costs, I fully intend to compete

Unfortunately, it's a rather large financial burden, so it could be a long shot without some form of sponsorship.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

FINAL THOUGHTS/ENTRY

My plan/goal for this log was to be able to properly utilize the various benefits of the products to assist to as great of an extent as possible in not only my preparation, but also competition day for the national meet.

Throughout the log I feel each and every product has more than held up in claims to it's effectiveness, and ALL have been beyond expectations.

I WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THESE PRODUCTS FOR FUTURE USE TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A QUALITY PRODUCT IN THEIR RESPECTIVE CATEGORY!

I can't thank the crew at Blue Star enough for this opportunity, and all your continued support throughout the log.

�USMC (2009-2013) �

SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome logs, congratulations on the new state record and for qualifying to compete at WPC World's! Great job man!
    Logs and Reviews:

BPI Sports PUMP-HD Exclusive Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168247473

True GRIT: PRE Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168125733

True GRIT: PROTEIN Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167957503

ErgoGenix: ErgoBlast Strawberry Kiwi Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167873151

Applied Nutriceuticals N.O.Vate Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167454501

Thumbs up

FINAL THOUGHTS/ENTRY

My plan/goal for this log was to be able to properly utilize the various benefits of the products to assist to as great of an extent as possible in not only my preparation, but also competition day for the national meet.

Throughout the log I feel each and every product has more than held up in claims to it's effectiveness, and ALL have been beyond expectations.

I WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THESE PRODUCTS FOR FUTURE USE TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A QUALITY PRODUCT IN THEIR RESPECTIVE CATEGORY!

I can't thank the crew at Blue Star enough for this opportunity, and all your continued support throughout the log.

Thank you sir.

Thank you sir.
    Thank you for the opportunity and a stack of incredible products!
    �USMC (2009-2013) �