Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    nandabrittle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nandabrittle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nandabrittle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nandabrittle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nandabrittle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nandabrittle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nandabrittle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nandabrittle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nandabrittle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nandabrittle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nandabrittle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lnvictus View Post
    There's no value attached to being someone's cum target like the one posted in the op.
    You're out of your mind if you think the guy has the faintest idea of her sexual past..
    Sexual history makes/breaks traditional brown relationships as families and their reputation- not only the individuals' are involved in the whole thing.
    I think we're talking about different things. I assumed from your post you meant that its different for guys than it is for girls because its harder for guys to get laid.

If you're not sexually active because you lack the capacity, that doesn't count. If it's because you choose not to, because sex means more to you than just getting off - that's when it's admired.

I'm sure the guy has a relatively good idea. Probably not of the specific details, but he probably knows what type of girl she is. Pakis have communities. These communities gossip all day. Everyone knows who is doing what. Where marriage talk is concerned, people make sure the bride/groom know exactly what they're getting into. Unless he's from a different country or something - he knows he isn't marrying a saint.

PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GDPONE View Post
    So youre a hypothetical whore. Heres a hint because youre too clueless to figure it out on your own. A guy who can, will. And why would he want to with you?
    Pretty much this. A guy who can...will. Ain't nobody got self control when a fine bish throws herself at you. Ain't nobody gonna turn that down.

WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PenorCut View Post
    Pretty much this. A guy who can...will. Ain't nobody got self control when a fine bish throws herself at you. Ain't nobody gonna turn that down.
    Yep the female poster is an absolute idiot and got merked by GPDONE. She thinks there are guys that can control their sexual urges when they are single and not f/a. Yeah gonna give up on smashing a banging 8/10 that's hitting on you or other girls wanting your D at the party because I don't wanna smash randoms and i'm a relationship guy, FKN LMAO. Only time a guy has a self control like that is when he's in a relationship but once he's out he'll smash anything that's thrown at him that's decent looking and the other time is when the guy is religious. so the dumb sloots only options are is to date a religious guy because NO GUY WILL TURN DOWN PUSSY IF THE GIRL IS GOOD LOOKING.

Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by darkninja67 View Post
    If you are under age 30 and getting married you are a sucker and an idiot.
    this.

lmfao ... you cheeky **** mate. I didn't recognize you. lol'd at dark lord. Usually at the kawi forum.

PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WafflesBrah View Post
    Yep the female poster is an absolute idiot and got merked by GPDONE. She thinks there are guys that can control their sexual urges when they are single and not f/a. Yeah gonna give up on smashing a banging 8/10 that's hitting on you or other girls wanting your D at the party because I don't wanna smash randoms and i'm a relationship guy, FKN LMAO. Only time a guy has a self control like that is when he's in a relationship but once he's out he'll smash anything that's thrown at him that's decent looking and the other time is when the guy is religious. so the dumb sloots only options are is to date a religious guy because NO GUY WILL TURN DOWN PUSSY IF THE GIRL IS GOOD LOOKING.
    Even religious guys are iffy, at best.

Fact is, you won't find many guys at all that can control their urges. The number of guys that fall under that category are very, very, very verryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy small. Chances of the female miscer finding a guy like that is slim to none.

Unless that guy was locked in a cage all his life, read the bible day in and day out, good luck finding that guy loool.

WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Fact is, you won't find many guys at all that can control their urges. The number of guys that fall under that category are very, very, very verryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy small. Chances of the female miscer finding a guy like that is slim to none.

Unless that guy was locked in a cage all his life, read the bible day in and day out, good luck finding that guy loool.
    yep, I know a religious guy that's actually legit and is planning to save his virginity till marriage, he isn't f/a either, but that's 1 guy in my entire life time but he gets his cawk sucked with every girl he dates/ hooks up with. He's basically the same thing as the dirty sloot that is saving her virginity for marriage but blows every guy and then tries to act "holy".

nandabrittle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nandabrittle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nandabrittle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nandabrittle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nandabrittle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nandabrittle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nandabrittle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nandabrittle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nandabrittle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nandabrittle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nandabrittle will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You're probably right. But i like to think that if i exist, he exists. Not all people are the same. Some guys have options, standards and principles. Others never get any attention/have nothing going for them and will take anything they can get. And then you have everything in between.

lol why doesn't it count? If promiscuous behavior is promiscuous then why can't those guys judge? Can they not see the difference between prudence and hoebaggary?

No they do not know about each other's sexual history. They only know if the parties were involved with someone in the past and are they expected to be virgins/not at wedding night. No details..not even number of sexual partners are dsiclosed. Also it's very easy to be discrete so I doubt that gossip thing.
    Sauce: countless brown cousins/relatives going through the chop block aka marriage.
    We're still talking about different things lol. If the girl has been promiscuous he can judge. BUT OP did that stuff with the girl but refuses to consider marrying a girl who has a similar sexual history. My point was if you have those expectations, you should be able to match them. You cant sleep around then expect to marry a virgin - that's not fair.

Anyway I'm out. Apparently this is one of those see female miscer, bash female miscer threads.

rhinger is just really nice. (+1000) rhinger is just really nice. (+1000) rhinger is just really nice. (+1000) rhinger is just really nice. (+1000) rhinger is just really nice. (+1000) rhinger is just really nice. (+1000) rhinger is just really nice. (+1000) rhinger is just really nice. (+1000) rhinger is just really nice. (+1000) rhinger is just really nice. (+1000) rhinger is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
    OP will fall in love with the most used up hoebag at the age of 36
    my worst fear in life. srs

There's no value attached to being someone's cum target like the one posted in the op.
    You're out of your mind if you think the guy has the faintest idea of her sexual past..
    Sexual history makes/breaks traditional brown relationships as families and their reputation- not only the individuals' are involved in the whole thing. brb brown, and can confirm.
    can confirm

even in western countries there are huge cultural differences between local whites and brown migrants. white guys are ok with marrying women with sketchy sexual histories whereas brown men scoff at the idea of it

there are exceptions definitely, but generally speaking this is what i've found when speaking to my friends of different races

Originally Posted by nandabrittle View Post
    I think we're talking about different things. I assumed from your post you meant that its different for guys than it is for girls because its harder for guys to get laid.

If you're not sexually active because you lack the capacity, that doesn't count. If it's because you choose not to, because sex means more to you than just getting off - that's when it's admired.

I'm sure the guy has a relatively good idea. Probably not of the specific details, but he probably knows what type of girl she is. Pakis have communities. These communities gossip all day. Everyone knows who is doing what. Where marriage talk is concerned, people make sure the bride/groom know exactly what they're getting into. Unless he's from a different country or something - he knows he isn't marrying a saint.
    don't know what your background is but paki/indian girls that sloot around do a very good job of hiding it

can confirm am brown
    ~ Desi crew ~
    ~ UK crew ~
    ~ HK crew ~

mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nandabrittle View Post
    We're still talking about different things lol. If the girl has been promiscuous he can judge. BUT OP did that stuff with the girl but refuses to consider marrying a girl who has a similar sexual history. My point was if you have those expectations, you should be able to match them. You cant sleep around then expect to marry a virgin - that's not fair.
    Females in general dont care about a man's purity, so thats why the double standard exist. Purity has always been a feminine trait, so why would a female care about it. Females will care about masculine traits such as height, confidence, dominance etc.

It's like saying a short girl cant expect a tall guy, or an submissive girl cant expect a dominant guy.

Even when a girl says 'he's such a manwhore' its rarely ever said in genuine disgust like how a guy would call a girl a whore.

I think one female miscer even admitted this was true. That she had personally keeps a low number, and her partner has a huge one, but she doesnt care.

Registered Sex Offender blackbull2k13's Avatar
    blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Every girl you meet is going to have a few gagged on cocks in her past.

I am sure when you get married she will go on to dumbsloots.com and make a post about how you were some freaky dude who loved to spank people and force people to gag on your cock and she will talk about how silly marriage is these days.
    Skepticism is the chastity of the intellect, and it is shameful to surrender it too soon or to the first comer: there is nobility in preserving it coolly and proudly through long youth, until at last, in the ripeness of instinct and discretion, it can be safely exchanged for fidelity and happiness

No Drinking/No Drugs Crew
    Formerly over 350 lbs Crew

rhinger is just really nice. (+1000) rhinger is just really nice. (+1000) rhinger is just really nice. (+1000) rhinger is just really nice. (+1000) rhinger is just really nice. (+1000) rhinger is just really nice. (+1000) rhinger is just really nice. (+1000) rhinger is just really nice. (+1000) rhinger is just really nice. (+1000) rhinger is just really nice. (+1000) rhinger is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mcdojo View Post
    Females in general dont care about a man's purity, so thats why the double standard exist. Purity has always been a feminine trait, so why would a female care about it. Females will care about masculine traits such as height, confidence, dominance etc.

It's like saying a short girl cant expect a tall guy, or an submissive girl cant expect a dominant guy.

Even when a girl says 'he's such a manwhore' its rarely ever said in genuine disgust like how a guy would call a girl a whore.

I think one female miscer even admitted this was true. That she had personally keeps a low number, and her partner has a huge one, but she doesnt care.
    this. most girls dgaf about a guy's number and would actually prefer it if he's ****ed loads of women, but they know very well that they need to hide theirs as much as possible
    ~ Desi crew ~
    ~ UK crew ~
    ~ HK crew ~

newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like someone is hung up on their ex.

PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL @ the thought of marriage in 2015.

Skip all that bs of getting tied down to a washed up sloot.

For most, you'll end up divorced paying alimony or stuck in a terrible marriage that's not worth ending due to the financial burden it'll put on you.

And yes, can confirm brown girls are sloots too. They're just better at hiding it.

Radical11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Radical11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Radical11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Radical11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Radical11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Radical11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Radical11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Radical11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Radical11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Radical11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Radical11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by rhinger View Post
    my worst fear in life. srs

can confirm

even in western countries there are huge cultural differences between local whites and brown migrants. white guys are ok with marrying women with sketchy sexual histories whereas brown men scoff at the idea of it

there are exceptions definitely, but generally speaking this is what i've found when speaking to my friends of different races

don't know what your background is but paki/indian girls that sloot around do a very good job of hiding it

can confirm am brown
    not only your worst fear but every mans. it is true these brown chicks hide it really well their friends portay them as virgin saints their parents say my daughter is an angel never drinks never stays out too late doesnt even talk to boys is 100% pure

Originally Posted by newleaseonlife View Post
    Sounds like someone is hung up on their ex.
    not an ex lol

Originally Posted by Radical11 View Post
    not only your worst fear but every mans. it is true these brown chicks hide it really well their friends portay them as virgin saints their parents say my daughter is an angel never drinks never stays out too late doesnt even talk to boys is 100% pure
    yeah pretty much, brown girls are masters of deception and they're also manipulative/maniac as chit.

never trust a girl when she says she's a saint, that's my biggest lesson from teenhood. what she means is that she thinks that since she's only ****ed 1-2 guys while not ****ing the 10-15 guys she's blown, she's innocent

can't bear the thought of marrying a non-virgin/sloot. i'd happily shoot myself if that turned out to be the case srs
    ~ Desi crew ~
    ~ UK crew ~
    ~ HK crew ~

Robohump is not very helpful. (-500) Robohump is not very helpful. (-500) Robohump is not very helpful. (-500) Robohump is not very helpful. (-500) Robohump is not very helpful. (-500) Robohump is not very helpful. (-500) Robohump is not very helpful. (-500) Robohump is not very helpful. (-500) Robohump is not very helpful. (-500) Robohump is not very helpful. (-500) Robohump is not very helpful. (-500)
    Yeah, Iranian girls tend to be whores though lol. My male Iranian friends have told me about how Persian girls open their legs immediately for black guys but then slow things down with persian guys to look like relationship material lmao
    They are phucking with you. I know a lot of persian girls and they are the least likely of any ethnicity to be attracted to Jamal.

Tony Danza cuts in line Mudshovel's Avatar
    Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She prob wanted a dude packing more than 2.5 inches OP

kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP is a *******

you have my word as a schons

-bulldog

Radical11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Radical11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Radical11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Radical11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Radical11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Radical11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Radical11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Radical11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Radical11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Radical11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Radical11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    not an ex lol

yeah pretty much, brown girls are masters of deception and they're also manipulative/maniac as chit.

never trust a girl when she says she's a saint, that's my biggest lesson from teenhood. what she means is that she thinks that since she's only ****ed 1-2 guys while not ****ing the 10-15 guys she's blown, she's innocent

can't bear the thought of marrying a non-virgin/sloot. i'd happily shoot myself if that turned out to be the case srs
    hop on the never marrying crew

solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DarkOmen View Post

You ain't gaging no one with ur 2 incher.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dat u psai?
    LEO

anonymous

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by darkninja67 View Post
    If you are under age 30 and getting married you are a sucker and an idiot.
    LEO

Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My wife probably hasn't even started kindergarten yet

icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I'd rather have micropenor in my girls mouth than tyrones and im not even a queero
    *neg libtards on sight crew*
    *neg libshills on site crew*

*Mcfreako Crew*

ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1. You're future wife definitely will NOT have engaged in those kind of sexual acts before you OP. Absolutely not! Somehow you're gonna be the only guy on earth with a woman whose never done those things.

2. Time to start riding cock since women are so gross.
    Always pick 3, wish it was 2 crew *
    Workout in garage with everything I need crew **

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    time to move to Saudi Arabia OP where the women don't have premarital relations or their dads cut off their heads.
    Stern Crew

ITT: Liberal WK *******s who would gladly accept whores as wives lmao get outta here
    ~ Desi crew ~
    ~ UK crew ~
    ~ HK crew ~

jjwattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjwattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjwattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjwattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjwattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjwattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjwattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjwattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjwattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjwattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjwattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DarkOmen View Post

why do you link this **** you *******