Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    heeheehaahaa is a complete loser! (-2000) heeheehaahaa is a complete loser! (-2000) heeheehaahaa is a complete loser! (-2000) heeheehaahaa is a complete loser! (-2000) heeheehaahaa is a complete loser! (-2000) heeheehaahaa is a complete loser! (-2000) heeheehaahaa is a complete loser! (-2000) heeheehaahaa is a complete loser! (-2000) heeheehaahaa is a complete loser! (-2000) heeheehaahaa is a complete loser! (-2000) heeheehaahaa is a complete loser! (-2000)
    fkin al capone

heeheehaahaa is a complete loser! (-2000) heeheehaahaa is a complete loser! (-2000) heeheehaahaa is a complete loser! (-2000) heeheehaahaa is a complete loser! (-2000) heeheehaahaa is a complete loser! (-2000) heeheehaahaa is a complete loser! (-2000) heeheehaahaa is a complete loser! (-2000) heeheehaahaa is a complete loser! (-2000) heeheehaahaa is a complete loser! (-2000) heeheehaahaa is a complete loser! (-2000) heeheehaahaa is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by MustardTiger17 View Post
    I just assume that every single actor is a liberal and separate the person from the work.
    tell that **** to mel gibson.

Chlo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Chlo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Chlo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Chlo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Chlo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Chlo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Chlo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Chlo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Chlo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Chlo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Chlo3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's probably just a phase. Kids should dress however they want. They have years up ahead of conforming to society standards

flexshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by heeheehaahaa View Post
    tell that **** to mel gibson.
    Mel is the Ultimate Alpha

ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Angelina's dad is a staunch Republican

Aaron645 is just really nice. (+1000) Aaron645 is just really nice. (+1000) Aaron645 is just really nice. (+1000) Aaron645 is just really nice. (+1000) Aaron645 is just really nice. (+1000) Aaron645 is just really nice. (+1000) Aaron645 is just really nice. (+1000) Aaron645 is just really nice. (+1000) Aaron645 is just really nice. (+1000) Aaron645 is just really nice. (+1000) Aaron645 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mel is greatest of all time.

Wood wreck daughter's life.

You're supposed to raise the kid, not let her raise herself.

ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    All these actors are messed up in the head. They are so disconnected from reality. I mean i get it we all have our own reality but i mean I remember for the longest time Angelina and Brad raggin on marriages and like how they didnt need to get married to prove they were in love etc etc. kind of like looking down on it. Now they're married. Same **** with raising kids, they think they have this magic formula and old school ways and the occasional butt whooping is so barbaric looking down on us poor neanderthals raising our kids. Look at some of the **** Hollywood is churning out....fuqqin scum of society spoiled kids.

letshavebabies is a name known to all. (+5000) letshavebabies is a name known to all. (+5000) letshavebabies is a name known to all. (+5000) letshavebabies is a name known to all. (+5000) letshavebabies is a name known to all. (+5000) letshavebabies is a name known to all. (+5000) letshavebabies is a name known to all. (+5000) letshavebabies is a name known to all. (+5000) letshavebabies is a name known to all. (+5000) letshavebabies is a name known to all. (+5000) letshavebabies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    soon miscers will be fuking trannies and everyone will be giving birth.

progressive society of peace and prosperity
    go no contact NOW

AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Lmao, he 100% runs that relationship OP. He's just smart enough to know that if he refuses his daughter's f*cked up choices that he'll come off as a d!ck, lose fans/have WK's/SJW's attacking him and it would hurt his career.

Watch any interview with Pitt/Angelina..his bodylanguage dominates the f*ck out of hers. Men like him don't get to where they are by being soft beta *******s.

Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000)
    I feel really sorry for that kid and her parent's putting her through all that. When she's older she's going to harbour a lot of resentment towards them for doing that to her.

Colonel in the hightower TremblingEagle's Avatar
    TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by matthew2474 View Post
    I like how you avoid the issue I'm addressing. We can't have an opinion about it being wrong to support a choice about a child, (especially when the child has no idea what its talking about.) saying it's the opposite sex without being called a bigot or being called closed minded.
    the point is it doesn't fuking matter. trying to force the little kid to wear dresses an chit because it makes you feel more comfortable is what really is gonna lead to a messed up adult.
    Experience is a good teacher, not a kind one.

deadliffft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadliffft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadliffft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadliffft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadliffft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadliffft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadliffft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadliffft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadliffft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadliffft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadliffft has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Caxoo View Post
    I was like "good for them I guess"

Of course the child doesn't have a clear idea of what gender is, but no harm in letting them figure it out themselves. If it's just a phase they'll grow out of it, and if they actually do have some weird gender identity thing going on you won't cause them potential needless mental trauma

If it wasn't labelled as some gender identity thing I bet none of yall would even care, it's just her being a tomboy and them being supportive parents
    Even though I do not support putting the gender ball in kid's court at such an age, 90% of the misc is too dumb to even think of reasons why this may be harmful outside of what something any imbecile would watch on South Park.
    Originally Posted by Ted Nugent View Post
    no, kid likely isnt going to grow out of it, because of everywhere he/she turns, theres going to be *******s telling them how "proud" they are of his/her bravery, etc. kid is going to be more delusioned then ever
    Thank you for proving my point. Man the internet must be a godsend for you people. Instead of being segregated into colonies you guys have been given a soap box to voice your opinions. Pretty sad that I know Nigerien immigrants who write with better grammar than you do. Laughable really.

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Forbidding a child from doing something doesn't mean they won't do it. IMHO that often makes them rebel, shut out the family and do it anyway. I don't see that they are encouraging or urging this behaviour, rather staying a neutral party and supporting their daughter.

The "John" quote is from 2008 when Shiloh was 3 years old. It's not actually clear that she still wants to be called John. Pitt said: “She only wants to be called John. John or Peter. So it’s a Peter Pan thing. So we’ve got to call her John. ‘Shi, do you want…’ – ‘John. I’m John.’ And then I’ll say, ‘John, would you like some orange juice?’ And she goes, ‘No!’ So, you know, it’s just that kind of stuff that’s cute to parents and it’s probably really obnoxious to other people.”

Shiloh wore a suit... big deal. Maybe she wants to be like Angelina....

deadliffft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadliffft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadliffft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadliffft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadliffft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadliffft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadliffft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadliffft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadliffft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadliffft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadliffft has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ManInTheMoon View Post
    All these actors are messed up in the head. They are so disconnected from reality. I mean i get it we all have our own reality but i mean I remember for the longest time Angelina and Brad raggin on marriages and like how they didnt need to get married to prove they were in love etc etc. kind of like looking down on it. Now they're married. Same **** with raising kids, they think they have this magic formula and old school ways and the occasional butt whooping is so barbaric looking down on us poor neanderthals raising our kids. Look at some of the **** Hollywood is churning out....fuqqin scum of society spoiled kids.
    Yeah didn't they get the memo that people are not allowed to change their thoughts and opinions over time? Oh right, this is the misc, where 90% of posters barely passed the 10th grade in one of the worst education systems in the western world.

matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TremblingEagle View Post
    the point is it doesn't fuking matter. trying to force the little kid to wear dresses an chit because it makes you feel more comfortable is what really is gonna lead to a messed up adult.
    Yep having a girl wearing a dress before an age she actually really knows what she wants is ganna screw her up as an adult. Sound logic.

I can 100% guarantee there's going to be more problems treating you DAUGHTER as a SON then treating a DAUGHTER as a DAUGHTER.

I understand the argument of her being a tomboy or her trying to dress like her mommy. But letting her dress like boy and not saying anything because you don't want to be a bigot is another thing.
    190lbs Comp lifts: 420/350/600 USAPL
    Warframe: Scornedfury

US Army
    91B

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    pretty sure its just a phase. once that kid hits 10, she'll be fine. i know, i've been taking care of 3 kids since they were babies.

kids don't have a clue about what gender does what or wears what until age 5.
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

Originally Posted by deadliffft View Post
    Yeah didn't they get the memo that people are not allowed to change their thoughts and opinions over time? Oh right, this is the misc, where 90% of posters barely passed the 10th grade in one of the worst education systems in the western world.
    That is not the key issue man. That never is, changing "your mind" is far from the key issue. The issue I have is all these actors or simply the majority harbour a smug better than thou self adoring egotistical mindset. I don't have to know them to see this. It is plain as day in the way they carry themselves or what they say. Look at Kim K. cropping her kid out of a selfie? I mean how egotistical does one have to be to do that? Fuq.

I could go on and on. Some of these actors should just stay actors instead of constantly interjecting themselves as some sort of authority figures on some social, medical, moral, or political issues.

Originally Posted by ManInTheMoon View Post
    That is not the key issue man. That never is, changing "your mind" is far from the key issue. The issue I have is all these actors or simply the majority harbour a smug better than thou self adoring egotistical mindset. I don't have to know them to see this. It is plain as day in the way they carry themselves or what they say. Look at Kim K. cropping her kid out of a selfie? I mean how egotistical does one have to be to do that? Fuq.

I could go on and on. Some of these actors should just stay actors instead of constantly interjecting themselves as some sort of authority figures on some social, medical, moral, or political issues.
    I don't know, maybe Brad didn't sign the contract that said he had to be morally responsible as soon as he started getting big roles?

If you are that misinformed that you will allow a celebrity to influence your opinions on matters that have nothing to do with you, that is on you. For some reason people put athletes and celebrities on pedestals. When people go to the media with these questionable stories, they only have people's attention because you give it to them.

Lol for instance, the OP lost respect for an actor based on his opinion on something that has absolutely nothing to do with his acting. The same OP would probably regain Brad's respect if he spoke favorably on a completely different topic. People are so dumb.

Originally Posted by deadliffft View Post
    I don't know, maybe Brad didn't sign the contract that said he had to be morally responsible as soon as he started getting big roles?

If you are that misinformed that you will allow a celebrity to influence your opinions on matters that have nothing to do with you, that is on you. For some reason people put athletes and celebrities on pedestals. When people go to the media with these questionable stories, they only have people's attention because you give it to them.
    Your post makes no sense after my last post. We are basically on the same page then. Anyways im done with this thread it is a waste of time, stupid, retarded, and these people who look up to them are idiots.

cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    he's an actor

you will literally never see his true side unless you are best buds with him or something

what you want him to do? come out and bash gays and throw his career down the toilet?
    its completely beta, but thats what life is going to be like going forward

everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ted Nugent View Post
    i also enjoy posting on the internet about guns, oilfield, taylor swift, sloots, and assorted other alpha stuff
    aka a white trash Redneck.

You think brad pitt cares that you lost respect for him? Nobody gives a sh*t, stop posting these retard threads. If their kid wants to change sex, let them, it's their life. It doesn't affect you in any way and they are paying more taxes in a month than you ever will in a lifetime.
    Nullius in verba

cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm sure hes devastated.
    AD Army

Lurk since 09
    seahawks
    mariners
    canucks
    sonics (rip)

momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what if I told you no true sober soul had a gender. that only hormones and chromosomes made us believe we are different. that chemicals in our bodies made us behave differently. that if we were truly sober, there would be no man or woman, just human. what if...
    *** Religious, Gun-Nut, Conservative, Military, Police Crew ***