Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Chinpokomon View Post
    Yeah cause she wanted your D that night, now she's not interested cause she has 1000 other options and couldn't be bothered. Yes they are that pathetic and rude.
    Damn lol .... thats low man.... she shouldn't have texted me I mean she knows im not off till 4 in the morning so why would she lead me on lol
    Love Jesus crew

Iraq/Assyrian crew

John 13:7 Jesus replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand."

IshakRamires has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IshakRamires has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IshakRamires has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IshakRamires has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IshakRamires has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IshakRamires has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IshakRamires has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IshakRamires has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IshakRamires has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IshakRamires has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IshakRamires has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Op i always see you posting about how chicks stand out and chit etc, you posted one about a muslim chick and you liked her cos she wasnt slooty etc etc. Op brah you need to stop catching feelings for chicks you only seen once or twice. If she dont reply fuk her delete number move on, you're much better than making a thread and needing the misc to bring the conversation back. Fuk her if she doesn't reply.

youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IshakRamires View Post
    Op i always see you posting about how chicks stand out and chit etc, you posted one about a muslim chick and you liked her cos she wasnt slooty etc etc. Op brah you need to stop catching feelings for chicks you only seen once or twice. If she dont reply fuk her delete number move on, you're much better than making a thread and needing the misc to bring the conversation back. Fuk her if she doesn't reply.
    True lol but in the club its rare for me to see a chick I'm actually into.... most of them all look the same... slooty dress/ high heels.... lotta make up ...etc When you see one who looks really good you gotta go get her number lol.I'm not even gonna lie idk why im like this but im the type of person that likes someone fast lol which is not a good thing. But thanks bro.
    Love Jesus crew

Iraq/Assyrian crew

John 13:7 Jesus replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand."

2GOOD123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2GOOD123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2GOOD123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2GOOD123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2GOOD123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2GOOD123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2GOOD123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2GOOD123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2GOOD123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2GOOD123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2GOOD123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by youngarab View Post
    Exactly, idk bro like im 100% sure she was into me .... she was so flattered when I was flirting with her shed keep going "Awwwwwwww" lmao. She hugged me for a long time to when she was leaving like she wouldn't let go lol .... the fact that she does play games is really annoying but who knows maybe she just trying to play it cool right now

you sound like your 15, just because a girl does that stuff doesn't necessarily mean she's sexually interested in you or has any intention to be sexual.

She is a woman and from what you describe she is mad hot, she basically has a Phd in how to lead guys on, the stereotypical white knights think their oneitis deep down interested in them because of the signals the girl gives off, however is just allowing them to believe so.

my best guess is she wants you for something, and because you are a bouncer, that just might be what she wants (that's my best guess anyway assuming she doesn't want the D)
    ** Self- Development Crew **

Originally Posted by 2GOOD123 View Post
    you sound like your 15, just because a girl does that stuff doesn't necessarily mean she's sexually interested in you or has any intention to be sexual.

She is a woman and from what you describe she is mad hot, she basically has a Phd in how to lead guys on, the stereotypical white knights think their oneitis deep down interested in them because of the signals the girl gives off, however is just allowing them to believe so.

my best guess is she wants you for something, and because you are a bouncer, that just might be what she wants (that's my best guess anyway assuming she doesn't want the D)

Lol dude not my oneitis wth hahah Im not even really worried about it I just wanted to get some opinions .... ur making it sound like im cutting myself or something lol. She def didnt do it for the hook up because she said the last time she came here was a year ago ... she lives 40 min from my city so shes not really close...ur right about the phd part though lol
    Love Jesus crew

Iraq/Assyrian crew

Gonna crash guys.... thanks a lot for the comments/opinions I appreciate it, will update if she texts back.
    Love Jesus crew

Iraq/Assyrian crew

NYTimes will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYTimes will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYTimes will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYTimes will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYTimes will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYTimes will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYTimes will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYTimes will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYTimes will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYTimes will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYTimes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks at ur text

Its that bouncer haha

Deletes text

Registered User BrontosaurusRex's Avatar
    BrontosaurusRex is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrontosaurusRex is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrontosaurusRex is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrontosaurusRex is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrontosaurusRex is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrontosaurusRex is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrontosaurusRex is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrontosaurusRex is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrontosaurusRex is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrontosaurusRex is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrontosaurusRex is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    heyyyyyyyy original poster

illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    strong 2nd thread on same topic op
    ~**NYC crew**~
    *Always pick 3 crew*

Current PR:
    Deadlift: 455
    Bench: 235
    Squat: 315 - 11/4/2014!!

EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    stop trying to figure out why she didnt text u back...there will never be a 'logical' reason for that and even if there was it doesnt fkin matter....just keep being persistent till u get a rejection or a date