Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by idreamofnumber1 View Post
    Yeah thats what i was curious about. Whether you do a lot of upper chest work
    My upper chest is almost more developed than my lower. I don't work it out much anymore but I used to. I only do incline db bench for it now.

Registered Scotsman ScotlandBrah's Avatar
    ScotlandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ScotlandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ScotlandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ScotlandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ScotlandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ScotlandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ScotlandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ScotlandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ScotlandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ScotlandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ScotlandBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is what I do whenever I've to do a presentation (usually ~100 people present)

Write out what you're going to say before hand.
    Practice at first reading it ALOUD from paper (reading aloud sounds different from in your head, it highlights parts that don't sound right & stutters)
    Practice reading ALOUD with prompt words written down
    Practice reading ALOUD without prompts should you wish to not have any on table when doing it for real.
    Can optionally read it aloud to someone else too to see how they think it comes over.
    Smash it at presentation with flawless confident well rehearsed speech.

Also when reading aloud practice emphasis on certain words/phrases and also timing and breaks between sentences. (Don't come over as an emotionless monotone robot)

Being confident with what you're saying makes it way easier to present, best of luck brah!
    ★★★ Always pick 4 crew ★★★
    ★★★ MSc. Energy Student Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Mechanical Engineering Hons Graduate ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★

"Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, f*ck a mundane predictable life"

Been miscing for to long idreamofnumber1's Avatar
    idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Its better that way. Im actually considering ditching lower pec work and focusing on just upper

GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    **UPDATE**

just got back from the speech brahs, did not go so well

cliffs:
    -drank huge bottle of gatorade beforehand because I was getting a migraine headache, probably from lack of sleep and worrying so much
    -get to class in alot of pain from the headache. try to go first but everyone else somehow gets ahead of me, i end up going dead last
    -at this point i have to piss really bad and still have a raging ****ing headache. in alot of pain
    -nervous as ****, palms sweating, trying to stop shaking in my seat
    -walk up like im constipated because i have to piss so fukking bad
    -professor gets my name wrong and calls me someone else
    -do presentation, extreme pain the entire time, also i have to piss
    -stuttering like fukking crazy, forget some of my information. just take long ass pauses to try to remember it
    -shaking the entire time
    -not a single person in the class was paying attention except professor
    -mostly read off the powerpoint because im too scared to look up
    -finally finish, rush out of the class to take a piss. still have the worst headache of my life
    -get back, feels good since its done, but i still did horribly and probably failed
    -fml

qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't believe.... what I just read.

GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GermanLifter View Post
    **UPDATE**

cliffs:
    -drank huge bottle of gatorade beforehand because I was getting a migraine headache, probably from lack of sleep and worrying so much
    -get to class in alot of pain from the headache. try to go first but everyone else somehow gets ahead of me, i end up going dead last
    -at this point i have to piss really bad and still have a raging ****ing headache. in alot of pain
    -stuttering like fukking crazy, forget some of my information. just take long ass pauses to try to remember it
    -shaking the entire time
    -finally finish, rush out of the class to take a piss. still have the worst headache of my life
    -get back, feels good since its done, but i still did horribly and probably failed
    -fml
    lol
    See user title srs

GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by qurs View Post
    I don't believe.... what I just read.
    feelsbadman.jpg, at least its over

TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Swole's Rules of Presentations:

1.) Half of the class isn't even aware ur talking
    2.) The only one that gives a fuk is the professor
    3.) speaking>reading word-for-word

aznb01p is a complete loser! (-2000) aznb01p is a complete loser! (-2000) aznb01p is a complete loser! (-2000) aznb01p is a complete loser! (-2000) aznb01p is a complete loser! (-2000) aznb01p is a complete loser! (-2000) aznb01p is a complete loser! (-2000) aznb01p is a complete loser! (-2000) aznb01p is a complete loser! (-2000) aznb01p is a complete loser! (-2000) aznb01p is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Just start yelling in German while doing front lateral raises brah
    Keenum is the GOAT. Case Closed.

We're all gonna make it brahs

1RM
    Bench: 220
    Squat: 315
    Deadlift: 365

radkhman will become famous soon enough. (+50) radkhman will become famous soon enough. (+50) radkhman will become famous soon enough. (+50) radkhman will become famous soon enough. (+50) radkhman will become famous soon enough. (+50) radkhman will become famous soon enough. (+50) radkhman will become famous soon enough. (+50) radkhman will become famous soon enough. (+50) radkhman will become famous soon enough. (+50) radkhman will become famous soon enough. (+50) radkhman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BigBoldCarrot View Post
    pop a benzo or two

is she trying to sneeze
    No fap day 6 (updated daily)

-Al- is just really nice. (+1000) -Al- is just really nice. (+1000) -Al- is just really nice. (+1000) -Al- is just really nice. (+1000) -Al- is just really nice. (+1000) -Al- is just really nice. (+1000) -Al- is just really nice. (+1000) -Al- is just really nice. (+1000) -Al- is just really nice. (+1000) -Al- is just really nice. (+1000) -Al- is just really nice. (+1000)
    **UPDATE**

cliffs:
    -shaking the entire time
    -fml
    I've been giving presentations every other week for a few months now OP and I can honestly tell you most of these negative feelings are in your head. Like all things experience makes it better. Maybe you had a rough time this time but if you keep going at it you'll learn and in and outs of giving speeches. Why don't you see if your campus has a speech studio you can practice in before giving presentations? That could really make a worlds difference on how you feel next time.

But like I said don't sweat it. No ones in class to judge if anything they are all jsut as nervous as you.

Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lul, feel bad for OP because can relate. i popped 3-4 small valerian pills to calm myself down and it seemed to help a bit.

qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    feelsbadman.jpg, at least its over
    Bro seriously you just have to get it done one time and your entire life will be different. Just think about that.

Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    **UPDATE**

cliffs:
    -shaking the entire time
    -fml
    dude, really?

next time just take a vicodin before you do your presentation.