Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    nice tats man, I always thought about getting the Christian sheild on one of my shoulders, wifey would kill me though sadly.

edit~~~oh snap, didn't know I could log actual movement in myfitnesspal, OH YEA!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice tattoo bro. I have 4 so far and want to get more.
    My Keto Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149423413

Keepin' It Kingdom (KIK) jcpryor3's Avatar
    jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cowmustard View Post
    nice tats man, I always thought about getting the Christian sheild on one of my shoulders, wifey would kill me though sadly.

edit~~~oh snap, didn't know I could log actual movement in myfitnesspal, OH YEA!!!
    Thank you bro! Tell your wifey she has no choice but to love it! lol

Yeah I just figured that out yesterday. You add to diary and go under strength. After that you just input your exercises along with the sets, reps, and weight. Pretty handy.

Originally Posted by k3n12ock View Post
    Nice tattoo bro. I have 4 so far and want to get more.
    Thanks bro. I want to get some more but I know it's not right for me. I really have no purpose. I may get somehthing added to my Mom's name on the side of my shoulder. Not sure what though.
    Last edited by jcpryor3; 11-29-2012 at 01:06 PM.
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Starting Stats: 206lbs@19%, LBM@193.4lbs <---------- LBM inaccurate
    Current Stats: 177.8lbs@11.5%, LBM@157.7lbs

God is first, I am second
    Set goals, take action, then achieve
    Keto Lifestyle

2012 BB.com Transformation Challenge Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150883123

jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Catching up!

Okay, I haven't updated in a few days. Nothing has really changed. It's been the same things really. I did start taking my creatine mono again. Also, my Orange Triad arrived (not sure if I already mentioned that or not) along with my new shaker cup. I'm really enjoying it.

Got a chance to do some more research on the Trutein and decided to place an order. I ordered a 2.5lb tub of cinnabun and a 2.5lb tub of chocolate. I'll let you all know how I like them when they arrive.

On another note, my body's muscles are more sore than ever. It's a good thing though. That means I'm doing what I'm supposed to. However, my strength has been lacking in the gym a lot lately. I think it's time for me to start a TKD. I'll do some research to find out as much as I can, but it would be great if blackjack68 or someone with experience regarding TKD could lead me down the right path. I believe that's what my body needs to get my strength back. My gym partner and I normally lift the same weight (just about; it varies a little depending on the exercise). Lately though I've had to go a lot lighter. So I'm guessing it's because I need to load up my glycogen stores a bit. I've also been down (energy wise). Any feedback is welcome.
    ---------------------------------
    November 29, 2012

Breakfast:
    2 bacons
    4 eggs
    1 brat
    100g broccoli
    2tbsn evoo
    Total - 1,037 cals.

Lunch:
    10pcs. grilled shrimp (skewer, Denny's)
    5 buffalo chicken strips (Denny's)
    Total - 1,090 cals.

Dinner:
    1 brat
    4oz. chicken breast
    1tbsn evoo 1/3 cup sharp cc
    100g broccoli
    Total - 657 cals.

Daily total - 2,784 cals.

As you can see, I went a little over on my cal. intake. No worries though.
    November 30, 2012

Breakfast:
    6 eggs
    2 bacons
    85g broccoli
    2tbsn ranch
    Total - 812 cals.

Lunch:
    2 4oz ground beef patties
    85g broccoli
    3oz pepper jack cheese
    Total - 1,032 cals.

Dinner:
    4oz chicken breast
    2 bacons
    1tbsn ranch
    Total - 420 cals.

Supplements:
    6 orange triad
    6 twin valley fish oil
    2 scoops ON
    Total- 320 cals.

Daily total - 2,584 cals.

That's it for now. Headed to the gym early. I have a baby shower to attend at 2pm (it's currently 12:08pm). I'll update tonight and post some pics of my supplement shrine.
    Goals
    -Follow the Lord
    -Reach 10% bf
    -Finish my Bachelor degree program
    -Get real estate license
    -Begin SS after my cut
    -Help as many people create healthier lifestyles
    -Compete in bodybuilding comp. (one day maybe)
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Keto Lifestyle

Today was a busy day. Woke up and ate breakfast. Went to the gym. Came home and got ready for my cousins baby shower. Stayed there until around 5 and then I finished my night off with my cousins basketball tournament. Her team made it to the championships. They ended up taking 2nd place. As far as my food intake goes today, for breakfast I had 8oz of ground beef again with 3oz of pepper jack cheese on top. I ate lunch at the baby shower. Had some mexican tacos (as I was making my plate I realized the tortillas were full of carbs). I just ended up eating them. I only had two tacos, two tortillas each (luckily they were the small ones). After that I made another plate full of meat. Added cilantro, tapatio and lime. Was delish! For dinner I had two scoops of ON along with 3tbsn of evoo in the shake. Had to be the worst tasting shake ever. I don't know how some of you do it. Last but not least, I had a bag of pork skins for a snack while I was at my cousins game. Shared it with some of the fam.
    Goals
    -Follow the Lord
    -Reach 10% bf
    -Get real estate license
    -Begin SS after my cut

Keto Lifestyle

A list of High GI foods!

Looking to start TKD today. Wanted to know what some good snacks are that I could eat prior to my workouts? Need some help. All recommendations are welcome!

Keto Lifestyle

Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jcpryor3 View Post
    Looking to start TKD today. Wanted to know what some good snacks are that I could eat prior to my workouts? Need some help. All recommendations are welcome!
    Little Milky Way bars are a favorite of mine. Or Pop Tarts. Gummi bears, Ice Cream, whatever you enjoy.
    Go for roughly 5g carbs for every 2 working sets. So approx 50g carbs for a 20 set workout.
    Don't forget to count the calories toward your daily total.
    Part of my transformation here - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149287533

Originally Posted by Blackjack68 View Post
    Little Milky Way bars are a favorite of mine. Or Pop Tarts. Gummi bears, Ice Cream, whatever you enjoy.
    Go for roughly 5g carbs for every 2 working sets. So approx 50g carbs for a 20 set workout.
    Sounds good bro. I'll let you know how it goes.

Keto Lifestyle

Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    btw.... 3 TBSP of Olive Oil in a shake sounds nasty, lol.
    I've tried a single Tbsp and that was about the limit for me, and I don't even do that anymore.

Oh, and "Mission" brand makes some low carb tortillas for tacos, sandwich wraps and such. Available at Wal-mart, they're in a blue pkg and called "carb control". IIRC, they're about 7 net carbs each. Taste amazing. Really helps get you through bread cravings.
    Part of my transformation here - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149287533

btw.... 3 TBSP of Olive Oil in a shake sounds nasty, lol.
    I've tried a single Tbsp and that was about the limit for me, and I don't even do that anymore.

Oh, and "Mission" brand makes some low carb tortillas for tacos, sandwich wraps and such. Available at Wal-mart, they're in a blue pkg and called "carb control". IIRC, they're about 7 net carbs each. Taste amazing. Really helps get you through bread cravings.
    Yeah it was pretty much the most disgusting thing ever. I had to stomach it though because I wasn't gonna waste 50g of perfect protein. Never again though!

Gonna look for some of those. They will def. help since I've been having cravings.

Keto Lifestyle

Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Say what!!!! might have to make a walmart trip tonight.
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

I always split a smarties for the maltodextrin, not going to lie though, never thought of doing the mini candy bars blackjack said...... good idea!!!

Oh, and lol at not wasting the 50g protien!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

I decided to eat 6 double stuffed golden ores. That totaled 60g of carbs for 24 working sets. My workout went pretty well. Seems like some of my strength came back. Waiting for another chest or arm day to really find out. Those 6 Oreos I ate came out to be 420 cals., which makes it hard to meet my macros today. The carbs I take pre-wo don't count towards my carb intake but I still need to count the cals correct? My other question is, should I cut down on my fats or protein so I don't exceed my cal intake?

Keto Lifestyle

I always split a smarties for the maltodextrin, not going to lie though, never thought of doing the mini candy bars blackjack said...... good idea!!!

Oh, and lol at not wasting the 50g protien!!!
    So you eat about half the pack? How many grams of carbs does it come out to be?

BJ always has excellent advice, as do you CM.

About the protein, it made me feel like a man for beasting the hell outta that shake lol

Keto Lifestyle

So you eat about half the pack? How many grams of carbs does it come out to be?

BJ always has excellent advice, as do you CM.

About the protein, it made me feel like a man for beasting the hell outta that shake lol
    I checked fitpal and it says 6g carbs total so that would be 3 post and pre. meh

yo blackjack, you got a current log man. Would definitely sub in for tips and general awesomeness.

but no man, I remember when I first started lifting seriously, My Ma bought me the crappiest bulk protien ever!!! took me three months of endurance and patience to get through that mess. Praise the Lord for better tasting affordable supps via the interwebs.
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Golden Oreos sounds some good tkd "diet food"
    Yeah, the drawback is that it pushes your calorie count up and makes it harder to hit the days target. You do have to count the cals. Look for some tkd foods that have lots of carbs but minimal cals to make it a little easier.

Not doing an online log CM. I'm 5 weeks into my winter bulk and going really well so far. Seriously enjoying the food

I checked fitpal and it says 6g carbs total so that would be 3 post and pre. meh

yo blackjack, you got a current log man. Would definitely sub in for tips and general awesomeness.

but no man, I remember when I first started lifting seriously, My Ma bought me the crappiest bulk protien ever!!! took me three months of endurance and patience to get through that mess. Praise the Lord for better tasting affordable supps via the interwebs.
    Are you currently doing TKD or no? If so, is that all the carbs you eat pre?

I know what you mean about the protein shake though. I had a protein called, pro complex gainer. It wasn't necessarily nasty, but I didn't have a proper shaker cup. That caused most of my shakes to come out lumpy. I had to drink that shizz lol I'm glad they have a lot better tasting ones as well. My Trutein should be here by Wednesday hopefully. I'm excited if you can't tell

Golden Oreos sounds some good tkd "diet food"
    Yeah, the drawback is that it pushes your calorie count up and makes it harder to hit the days target. You do have to count the cals. Look for some tkd foods that have lots of carbs but minimal cals to make it a little easier.
    The golden oreos were freaking delicious. I'm looking forward to those extra carbs now. Gonna check out some candy bars like you suggested. Hopefully they're lower in calories and higher in carbs. If not, I might make some brownies. Not sure how many cals or carbs they'd be though so I have to check.

Anyways, I guess I'm pretty much screwed for today. Gonna make sure I get my protein in first, then I'll finish it off with fats.

Keto Lifestyle

Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The golden oreos were freaking delicious. I'm looking forward to those extra carbs now. Gonna check out some candy bars like you suggested. Hopefully they're lower in calories and higher in carbs. If not, I might make some brownies. Not sure how many cals or carbs they'd be though so I have to check.
    Was going to post how oreo filling is trans-fat...but they changed the recipe in 2006. No longer, just vegetable oil
    www.squidoo.com/keto-diet

Was 300+ lbs.
    Logs
    90 day XAT-7 and Cardio Igniter forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146779723
    TEST-PEAK http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149177173
    2013 BB.com challenge log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150876933

Sugar Alcohols...Explained http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151110953

Metabolic advantage of keto diet: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153834101

Originally Posted by Grifts View Post
    Was going to post how oreo filling is trans-fat...but they changed the recipe in 2006. No longer, just vegetable oil
    Great news! thanks!

Keto Lifestyle

A "fun size" Milky Way is 80 cals/12 carbs
    the same size Three Musketeer is a little better at 65/11

Gummy bears are (10 bears) 87 cals, 22 carbs. Probably do just fine with 2/2.5 of those servings. Not bad at all.

Started TKD today. Felt great in the gym. Did a total of 24 working sets, which allowed me to eat 60g carbs pre-wo. I ate 6 double stuffed golden oreos and I felt like I was in heaven. Today's breakdown is as follows.
    Breakfast:
    2 bacons
    4 eggs
    2 oz chicken breast
    85g broccoli
    2tbsn ranch
    Total - 737 cals

Lunch:
    6 eggs
    2 bacons
    4 oz chicken breast
    85g broccoli
    2tbsn ranch
    Total - 942 cals

Supplements:
    2 scoops ON
    6 OT
    6 fish oil
    5tsp creatine mono
    Total - 345 cals

Snacks:
    6 oreo cookies

Total - 420 cals

Daily Total - 2,444 cals
    Since I started a TKD today, I was unable to meet all of my macros. I missed out on 38g of fat and 18g of protein. Is that gonna be a problem, because adding TKD carbs is gonna prevent me from meeting all my macros? I know my body needs a certain amount of fats in order to stay in ketosis correct? Or is it mainly the lack of carbs that keeps in ketosis? Still learning, so bear with me please.

I plan on looking for other foods high in carbs that I could eat pre-wo. Hopefully I can find some that are lower in calories. If you see the numbers above, those 6 cookies were a whopping 420 cals. That's crazy! Anyways, looking forward to some more feedback. Wanna make sure the macros I missed out on today, and the macros I'll be missing out in in the future due to TKD won't be a problem.

On another note, tomorrow is Monday. As much as I want to weigh in and measure bf %, I'm gonna wait another week. I think it'll be more of a surprise to me if I wait. It's gonna be hard but I know I can do it. So next Monday I'll taking progress pics, weighing in and taking bf measurements.

Gonna get started on this homework now. Should be pretty easy. I plan on watching Nikita afterwards. Have any of you heard of that show?
    Goals
    -Follow the Lord
    -Reach 10% bf
    -Get real estate license
    -Begin SS after my cut

Keto Lifestyle

A "fun size" Milky Way is 80 cals/12 carbs
    the same size Three Musketeer is a little better at 65/11

Gummy bears are (10 bears) 87 cals, 22 carbs. Probably do just fine with 2/2.5 of those servings. Not bad at all.
    Looks like gummy bears are gonna be my new best friend. Thanks again BJ, your very helpful. Remind me to rep you 2x now. Gotta spread some love around first lol

IIRC, they're about 7 net carbs each. Taste amazing. Really helps get you through bread cravings.
    Forgot to ask you what IIRC is?
    Last edited by jcpryor3; 12-02-2012 at 08:39 PM.

Keto Lifestyle

Registered Offender gabrielsyler's Avatar
    gabrielsyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabrielsyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabrielsyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabrielsyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabrielsyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabrielsyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabrielsyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabrielsyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabrielsyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabrielsyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabrielsyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I plan on watching Nikita afterwards. Have any of you heard of that show?
    Great show! You have to watch a few to get into it though. Don't think it will win any awards, but it's good to pass an hour.

Remind me to rep you 2x now. Gotta spread some love around first lol
    I'm not worried about reps. Just glad to be able to help someone that's genuinely trying.

Forgot to ask you what IIRC is?
    IIRC = If I recall correctly

and I was wrong.... it's 5g net carbs, even better. Here's what you're looking for (and worth every single penny). http://www.missionfoods.com/Pressroo...?t=432&id=6376

Originally Posted by gabrielsyler View Post
    Great show! You have to watch a few to get into it though. Don't think it will win any awards, but it's good to pass an hour.
    Yeah it's not the best. It kills some time though. My two favorite shows of all time right now are Breaking Bad and Sons of Anarchy. I know you've seen those two right?

I'm not worried about reps. Just glad to be able to help someone that's genuinely trying.
    Yeah I know, but I really appreciate your willingness to help me with all of concerns and questions.

IIRC = If I recall correctly

and I was wrong.... it's 5g net carbs, even better. Here's what you're looking for (and worth every single penny). http://www.missionfoods.com/Pressroo...?t=432&id=6376
    That's even better bro! I'm getting some of these asap!! Gonna make some cheese quesadillas with some meat inside. Yum!

Keto Lifestyle

Breaking Bad and Sons of Anarchy.
    Both amazing shows, imo! I need to catch up on the last season of SoA.
    All kinds of into The Walking Dead right now

Gonna make some cheese quesadillas with some meat inside. Yum!
    My sister did that with them. Very tasty!

Both amazing shows, imo! I need to catch up on the last season of SoA.
    All kinds of into The Walking Dead right now

My sister did that with them. Very tasty!
    Oh my goodness! The last season of SoA is freakin' nuts. It's gonna make you go crazy, literally. I'm looking outward to the season finally this Tuesday.

I think I heard of The Walking Dead. Not sure though. Gonna check it out and see if I like it.

Yeah bro, quesadillas are the best with meat in them (particularly fried ham). Gonna try a few. Variations though and see what I come up with.

Keto Lifestyle

deffinitiely in to watch some awesome tkd action, I never felt like I was doing it right. whenever I get down to some good abs I might try to bulk on a tkd+ckd for a bit just to see how I respond. I gain weight WAY to fast on bulks(not the best eater under insulin spikes).
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

deffinitiely in to watch some awesome tkd action, I never felt like I was doing it right. whenever I get down to some good abs I might try to bulk on a tkd+ckd for a bit just to see how I respond. I gain weight WAY to fast on bulks(not the best eater under insulin spikes).
    It seems to be working out good so far. Gonna give it some more time though once I've gone through each body part at least 2x. I'll report back to you.

As far as bulking goes, I was thinking the same thing. I wanna bulk on a ketogenic diet but I've seen many people on the forums say that it's not the best way to go. However, I still might give it a go once I begin my bulk. Gonna experience it myself.

I know what you mean. I always wondered why I would gain weight so easily. Now that I'm checking ever nutrition label, I can see why lol

Keto Lifestyle

Breakfast:
    8 eggs
    handful of broccoli
    Total - 840 cals

Dinner:
    1 brat
    6 eggs
    6oz chicken breast
    4tbsn ranch
    85g spinach
    Total - 1,174 cals

Snacks:
    1 strawberry pop-tart pastry (38g carbs pre-wo)
    Total - 200 cals

Supplements:
    5tsp creatine mono
    6 fish oil
    6 OT
    2 scoops ON pwo
    Total - 345 cals

Daily total - 2,559 cals

Okay, so I went to the store today specifically for some pre-wo carbs. Looked all in the candy section for high carb, low calorie pre-wo treats and it sucked. All the good candies were extremely high in calories, but low in carbs. That would have made it hard for me to meet my macros every training day. So, I decided to go with the gummy bears as blackjack suggested (and the main reason I went to the store). Although I couldn't find any good chocolates that met my specific needs, I did find another pre-wo treat that is high in carbs, and low in calories.

A 4lb. tub of licorice is about $8. Serving size: 4 Vines, Calories: 140, Carbs: 34g. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thought I'd share it with all of you. Not sure how good of a pre-wo it is though. Gonna test it out when I get some more money and I'll let you all know.

As far as macros go for today, here is my intake:
    167g f/192g p/64g c - 38g from pop-tarts = 26g c.

Couldn't get my last 20g of fat in today but it was a lot better than it was yesterday. Still a little curious about not being able to get closer to meeting my macros. Today isn't really a concern, but some days may be worse (for example, missing out on 40g+ of fats and some protein). Does anyone have feedback or thoughts concerning this issue? Thank you in advance.
    Goals:
    -Follow the Lord
    -Reach 10% bf
    -Get real estate license
    -Begin SS after my cut

Keto Lifestyle