Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kfisherx View Post
    Lookie at the teens confusing professional franchises with performance as opposed to economy.

My comment to you stands regardless of pro or not pro as that has NOTHING to do with the point...

When you have graduated from a few formal classes on the subject matter and have trained some professional teams to victories then come back and tell me all that you know and all about how to train my legs for my sports specific goals. Until then I will listen to the professional resources that I do have available to me on this topic.

Nothing personal brah...
    You're a 47 year old woman lol
    RIP mainsqueeze530
    "Rustle your opponents jimmies from afar." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    Mods - I don't have multiple accounts, asked for old accounts be banned, never had two open at one time.
    Misc - you don't have to rep me back lol, in return no rep begging pls tx

Acquiring Spartan Status KAbjorn's Avatar
    KAbjorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAbjorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAbjorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAbjorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAbjorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAbjorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAbjorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAbjorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAbjorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAbjorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAbjorn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by moose45 View Post
    I ran the 5k in like 36 minutes guys. YEAH OWNED!

Did you know that in running, you go in a straight line, and...well thats pretty much it.

And I never said your sport wasn't hard. I also never said the 5k I ran was comparable to what you guys do.

lulz at the tempermental XC runners.

I really don't honestly know what this argument is about anymore haha
    I apologize then, it sounded like you were saying running 5k's is a breeze and that XC is not that tough. If you're not saying that, then were good to go.

Originally Posted by xxyxx View Post
    lulz. i love this thread. its like football players vs the cross country ****s
    Twat? I **** hear you? :P

Becuase someone likes to run that makes them a "****" Sheesh bro. Why all the hostility? I run and lift weights, yet because I like to run I'm a *aggot? Explain your logic.
    "Till taught by pain, men know not water's worth." - Lord Byron.

MadDestiny is on a distinguished road. (+10) MadDestiny is on a distinguished road. (+10) MadDestiny is on a distinguished road. (+10) MadDestiny is on a distinguished road. (+10) MadDestiny is on a distinguished road. (+10) MadDestiny is on a distinguished road. (+10) MadDestiny is on a distinguished road. (+10) MadDestiny is on a distinguished road. (+10) MadDestiny is on a distinguished road. (+10) MadDestiny is on a distinguished road. (+10) MadDestiny is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    running cross country is bad for sprinters

and sprints are not good for training for cross country

also you burn some muscle when you run long distances, as well as fat, so it is definetly not good to run xc while trying to gain a lot of muscle.

Rugger w/ a throwing prob xxtwistedxx's Avatar
    xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol I love this thread so much. Its like a massive collection of everything you should not do.

Please continue.

decimater7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) decimater7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) decimater7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) decimater7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) decimater7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) decimater7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) decimater7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) decimater7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) decimater7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) decimater7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) decimater7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=moose45;536264303]Brb getting in a fight...jk I can't, I can only run long distances and a moderate pace.

QUOTE]

<3 lol

i was in on this from the begining but im kinda mad i missed like 3 pages of **** lol (busy with school...my exercise science degree)

ok so i thought this was about muscle loss from distance running?

i would like to know the two sides of the argument is now because is dont think its this anymore lol (xc runners side and the football players side) so i can join the fun

i wasnt in either sport btw
    Rest in Peace Mike Oldenkamp

Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    [QUOTE=decimater7;536448953]
    Originally Posted by moose45 View Post
    Brb getting in a fight...jk I can't, I can only run long distances and a moderate pace.

QUOTE]

<3 lol

i was in on this from the begining but im kinda mad i missed like 3 pages of **** lol (busy with school...my exercise science degree)

ok so i thought this was about muscle loss from distance running?

i would like to know the two sides of the argument is now because is dont think its this anymore lol (xc runners side and the football players side) so i can join the fun

i wasnt in either sport btw
    like fuk I know. I'm just arguing that running is a way to train legs
    former track runner crew
    physics crew
    proud manlet crew

xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah, and were talking about weight training legs which is not equivalent to running to train your legs
    Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret! We must train from the inside out. Using our strengths to attack and nullify any weaknesses. It’s not about denying a weakness may exist but about denying its right to persist.

avi is old
    current physique here
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126675123

xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KAbjorn View Post
    I apologize then, it sounded like you were saying running 5k's is a breeze and that XC is not that tough. If you're not saying that, then were good to go.

Twat? I **** hear you? :P

Becuase someone likes to run that makes them a "****" Sheesh bro. Why all the hostility? I run and lift weights, yet because I like to run I'm a *aggot? Explain your logic.
    calling you a **** was a term of endearment your not a **** for running Cross country your a **** because you don't train you legs(Weight train)... along with op and kfisher

**** this thread is so gay
    Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret! We must train from the inside out. Using our strengths to attack and nullify any weaknesses. It’s not about denying a weakness may exist but about denying its right to persist.

avi is old
    current physique here

Chubbs387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubbs387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubbs387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubbs387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubbs387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubbs387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubbs387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubbs387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubbs387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubbs387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubbs387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This thread is funny...

OP = crazy bitch.
    DriveMyWhey = highschool douchebag who prob rides the schoolbus.

Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah, and were talking about weight training legs which is not equivalent to running to train your legs
    well, then I have nothing to argue about.

I'll just sit down now
    former track runner crew
    physics crew
    proud manlet crew

Pazienxa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pazienxa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pazienxa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pazienxa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pazienxa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pazienxa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pazienxa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pazienxa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pazienxa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pazienxa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pazienxa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Chubbs387 View Post
    This thread is funny...

OP = crazy bitch.
    thread just keep getting better and better

DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This thread is funny...

OP = crazy bitch.
    actually i'm driving a car that i bought, u mad?
    Last edited by DriveMyWhey; 08-21-2010 at 02:20 PM.

decimater7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) decimater7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) decimater7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) decimater7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) decimater7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) decimater7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) decimater7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) decimater7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) decimater7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) decimater7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) decimater7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DriveMyWhey View Post
    actually i'm driving a car that i bought, u mad?
    i think he is, but not cause you have a car
    cause hes 5' 5", 150lbs and 25 % bf. nice. gtfo lol

just so its know
    running is **** for traing your legs, unless its like hard sprints but its still no comparison to squating
    its a heart excersise imo
    so now i can join the football side lol
    Rest in Peace Mike Oldenkamp

Acquiring Spartan Status KAbjorn's Avatar
    KAbjorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAbjorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAbjorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAbjorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAbjorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAbjorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAbjorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAbjorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAbjorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAbjorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAbjorn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    calling you a **** was a term of endearment your not a **** for running Cross country your a **** because you don't train you legs(Weight train)... along with op and kfisher

**** this thread is so gay
    Endearment? My mistake, love you too brah,

Originally Posted by decimater7 View Post
    i think he is, but not cause you have a car

just so its know
    running is **** for traing your legs, unless its like hard sprints but its still no comparison to squating
    its a heart excersise imo
    so now i can join the football side lol
    Just as an experiment; tomorrow go and run 8 miles and tell me how your legs feel afterwards. Running a Marathon tears the sh*t out of your legs, how is that not "training" your legs?
    "Till taught by pain, men know not water's worth." - Lord Byron.

Chubbs387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubbs387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubbs387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubbs387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubbs387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubbs387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubbs387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubbs387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubbs387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubbs387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubbs387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by decimater7 View Post
    Everyone's gotta start somewhere.

Out of curiousity, what is that statement trying to accomplish anyway? It's not like they give cookies to the winner of the ***hole competition.

Not trying to sound gay here, but threads like this turn into pointless **** in the first place because somebody makes one douchebag comment and then the whole thread gets derailed.
    Last edited by Chubbs387; 08-21-2010 at 05:18 PM.

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kfisherx View Post
    You need to grow up my friend and get a grip. There are MANY, MANY professional athletes outside of the scope of the ones you see on TV and in other limelights. Take the IFBB pros on this board for example. Most of them do not make a penny for what they do. But yet they have earned their pro card and I respect that and will not minimalize what they have accomplished because my own personal definition of pro is different from the real definintion. In other words... They are still professional athletes. Even if it pisses you off.

Please enlighten me to the professional coaches and trainers that you have talked to that you have this knowledge. I have access to this information from our training camps and talking to some NFL and even NBA players this past year. What is your connection to the information?
    Name: Karla
    Sex: Female
    Topic: Football/Basketball/Bodybuilding
    Opinion: Invalid

Sup "Rex". Lost to the Showgirlz in the playoffs, eh?

Rugger w/ a throwing prob xxtwistedxx's Avatar
    xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good thing you stayed outta the dbag comments there chubz
    ACE-PT, NSCA, USATF-1
    danprater.blogspot.com - blog for everything related to throws, rugby, training, etc. and stuff that isnt.

Youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ubertoss2000

Throwers
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122693921

Originally Posted by xxtwistedxx View Post
    Good thing you stayed outta the dbag comments there chubz
    sorry man, i read the thread and i kinda lost my temper when i saw OP starting sh*t and then some HS kid disrespecting a 40-something-year-old lady. and then pulling the "white knight" crap...like don't give me that, it's called being a gentleman. learn it.

DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sorry man, i read the thread and i kinda lost my temper when i saw OP starting sh*t and then some HS kid disrespecting a 40-something-year-old lady. and then pulling the "white knight" crap...like don't give me that, it's called being a gentleman. learn it.

she disrespects sports as a whole if she calls herself a pro.
    and stating your height and weight means means that your opinion doesn't mean **** because you're small as **** or morbidly obese.

Originally Posted by KAbjorn View Post
    Just as an experiment; tomorrow go and run 8 miles and tell me how your legs feel afterwards. Running a Marathon tears the sh*t out of your legs, how is that not "training" your legs?
    "burn" or "pump" or any of that **** doesn't mean you put the body through sufficient stress.

Originally Posted by DriveMyWhey View Post
    [IMG]
    she disrespects sports as a whole if she calls herself a pro.
    and stating your height and weight means means that your opinion doesn't mean **** because you're small as **** or morbidly obese.

thank you for your opinion, maybe someday you'll grow up.

have a nice day.

thank you for your opinion, maybe someday you'll grow up.

have a nice day.

shut the **** up you little bitch. It's called a forum. There will be disagreements of opinion. That's the purpose. Free flow of opinions and ideas.

avi is old
    current physique here