Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Everything's cool dude EctoMorph_9's Avatar
    EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fantasy baseball rookie here, more of a football and basketball guy so i need some help...

1. what postions are hardest to fill with quality? Pujols is great, but if SS is hard to fill after the 3rd round why shouldn't I take Hanley?

2. How smart/stupid is it to take Aces back to back if I have the last pick of the first round? What will I have to do after that to compliment them?

3. Which players are like Dwight Howard in basketball? i.e. dominate two or three categories but will absolutely kill you on another one (great reb and blks, HORRIBLE ft%), making you have to tank that category.

4. What's equal value for A-Rod? If I get the 3rd pick, I wanna take him for his value, but I can never root for him since I'm in Boston, I'd have to trade him.

reps for good answers

thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EctoMorph_9 View Post
    Fantasy baseball rookie here, more of a football and basketball guy so i need some help...

1. what postions are hardest to fill with quality? Pujols is great, but if SS is hard to fill after the 3rd round why shouldn't I take Hanley?

2. How smart/stupid is it to take Aces back to back if I have the last pick of the first round? What will I have to do after that to compliment them?

3. Which players are like Dwight Howard in basketball? i.e. dominate two or three categories but will absolutely kill you on another one (great reb and blks, HORRIBLE ft%), making you have to tank that category.

4. What's equal value for A-Rod? If I get the 3rd pick, I wanna take him for his value, but I can never root for him since I'm in Boston, I'd have to trade him.

reps for good answers

There are about 1 billion ways to do a fantasy baseball draft....and 99% of them will work just fine.

Fantasy baseball success is far more predicated upon staying active during the season, making the rights pick-ups and trades...than football, basketball or any other fantasy sports.

I've done drafts that I feel would have graded out very poorly...and still won leagues. Its all about the effort you put into it during the season.

As for your last point...check your allegiances....otherwise you're doomed to make ill-advised trades and such.
    MFC

NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jkeithc82 View Post
    Thoughts on David Wright and Jose Reyes bouncing back this season?
    i have more faith in reyes returning to his old self than wright.
    i'm still skeptical on wright, to hear people say the park got in his head last season i mean if that's true that's pretty weak. one thing about wright tho he's such a streaky player. i can see wright's numbers improving this season but not sure if he can match the #'s he put up in '08.
    Eli 2 Rings a.k.a. Eli Montana a.k.a. Eli Unitas a.k.a. Eli Swag Newton a.k.a. Goats gonna Goat !

Rand Paul 2016

Everything's cool dude EctoMorph_9's Avatar
    EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so ive got a draft in 20 min and i have the 2nd pick. im assuming i'll be getting hanley, so what should i do once the pick gets back to me? 2 bats? 2 pitchers? 1 of each?

WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EctoMorph_9 View Post
    so ive got a draft in 20 min and i have the 2nd pick. im assuming i'll be getting hanley, so what should i do once the pick gets back to me? 2 bats? 2 pitchers? 1 of each?
    2 bats 1 picther...2 bats...2 pitcher....than you see whats available.
    " I love it when women go to school . It's like seeing a monkey on roller skates --- it means nothing to them, but its so adorable for us "

- Admiral General Aladeen

E1GHTY_PR00F will become famous soon enough. (+50) E1GHTY_PR00F will become famous soon enough. (+50) E1GHTY_PR00F will become famous soon enough. (+50) E1GHTY_PR00F will become famous soon enough. (+50) E1GHTY_PR00F will become famous soon enough. (+50) E1GHTY_PR00F will become famous soon enough. (+50) E1GHTY_PR00F will become famous soon enough. (+50) E1GHTY_PR00F will become famous soon enough. (+50) E1GHTY_PR00F will become famous soon enough. (+50) E1GHTY_PR00F will become famous soon enough. (+50) E1GHTY_PR00F will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by E1GHTY_PR00F View Post
    Okay so the rating system in my league is going to be retarded and steals are basically worthless. Here is how the top 10 picks should go according to my league:

1) Pujols
    2) Fielder
    3) A-Rod
    4) Braun
    5) Howard
    6) Tex
    7) HANLEY RAMIREZ (LOL WUT?)
    8) Utley
    9) Longoria
    10) a-Gonzalez

This totally changes my outlook of my draft.
    So here's what I'm thinking, if I get to choose my draft spot, I take pick 7. Take the BPA that's left from my list based on our retarded scoring. Then on the way back take Lincecum if he's available and if he's not I take J-Upton. 3rd round take best bat available, 4th round Greinke, 5th round Santana, 6th round best bat.

If I can get Lincecum, Greinke, and Santana I'll be happier than a pig in sh*t.
    Rutgers University - New Brunswick Class of 2011

Cutting until I can see some fuggin abs.

August 7th, 2009: 265lbs
    July 19th, 2010: 233lbs
    August 14th, 2010: 224lbs

"Why try to fit in when you're a standout?"

thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got a trade done in my big league where I was looking for one big bat to be my tenth keeper.

A buddy had a rough set of keepers. His top players where Prince, Votto, Holliday and Felix. After that he was looking at third tier closers and guys like brad hawpe or alexi ramirez.

I sent him Kendry, Carlos Lee, Figgins, Andrew Bailey and Miggy Montero for Prince.

This works out for both sides right?
    MFC

Nonregistered Nonuser bustermac's Avatar
    bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Huge trade help needed!

Keeper trade proposed to me. We have a 12-team ROTO keeper league, we've already kept our players and the Commish opened up trading before the draft.

I have just been offered to get Matt Wieters for my Gordon Beckham. Very tempting but I can't make a decision.

I have kept:
    D. JETER - SS
    C. GRANDERSON - OF
    R. ZIMMERMAN - 3B
    G. BECKHAM - 2B/3B
    D. UGGLA - 2B
    J. BECKETT - SP
    C. BILLINGSLEY - SP
    A. McCUTCHEN - OF

His keepers:
    Albert Pujols (StL - 1B)
    Joe Mauer (Min - C)
    Carl Crawford (TB - OF)
    Justin Upton (Ari - OF)
    Adrián González (SD - 1B)
    Nelson Cruz (Tex - OF)
    Matt Wieters (Bal - C)
    Jonathan Broxton (LAD - RP)

Would you do it? I kept both Uggla and Beckham at 2B because I could use one for Utility, MI, could also use Beckham at 3B and CI and when any 2B or 3B has a day off, I should have a solid active player. I do realize catcher is a really shallow position and Wieters could fill it nicely as long as he plays like he did at the end of last year. They are BOTH solid long-term keepers. I hate to give Beckham up, but should I for Wieters?

Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bustermac View Post
    Keeper trade proposed to me. We have a 12-team ROTO keeper league, we've already kept our players and the Commish opened up trading before the draft.

I have just been offered to get Matt Wieters for my Gordon Beckham. Very tempting but I can't make a decision.

I have kept:
    D. JETER - SS
    C. GRANDERSON - OF
    R. ZIMMERMAN - 3B
    G. BECKHAM - 2B/3B
    D. UGGLA - 2B
    J. BECKETT - SP
    C. BILLINGSLEY - SP
    A. McCUTCHEN - OF

His keepers:
    Albert Pujols (StL - 1B)
    Joe Mauer (Min - C)
    Carl Crawford (TB - OF)
    Justin Upton (Ari - OF)
    Nelson Cruz (Tex - OF)
    Matt Wieters (Bal - C)

Would you do it? I kept both Uggla and Beckham at 2B because I could use one for Utility, MI, could also use Beckham at 3B and CI and when any 2B or 3B has a day off, I should have a solid active player. I do realize catcher is a really shallow position and Wieters could fill it nicely as long as he plays like he did at the end of last year. They are BOTH solid long-term keepers. I hate to give Beckham up, but should I for Wieters?
    First, ur keepers are weak compared to his.

second, i'd take Wieters all day as he could be a top 5 catcher this year and Becks will not break the top 10 in his position.
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Crew

I have kept:
    D. JETER - SS
    C. GRANDERSON - OF
    R. ZIMMERMAN - 3B
    G. BECKHAM - 2B/3B
    D. UGGLA - 2B
    J. BECKETT - SP
    C. BILLINGSLEY - SP
    A. McCUTCHEN - OF

His keepers:
    Albert Pujols (StL - 1B)
    Joe Mauer (Min - C)
    Carl Crawford (TB - OF)
    Justin Upton (Ari - OF)
    Nelson Cruz (Tex - OF)
    Matt Wieters (Bal - C)

Why the **** are you keeping Dan Uggla? Seriously....
    MFC

bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thefullmonte View Post
    Why the **** are you keeping Dan Uggla? Seriously....
    Consistent power for a 2B...lock for 30 HRS every year. Yes, his BA sucks usually, but I can make up for that.

You didn't see the players I did not keep, this list is the best. I inherited a dead last-place team last year got them to finish 4th. I know what I'm doing. Thanks for NOT answering my question.

Originally Posted by Chill Will 33 View Post
    First, ur keepers are weak compared to his.

second, i'd take Wieters all day as he could be a top 5 catcher this year and Becks will not break the top 10 in his position.

Thanks for reply...repped. Also, see my note about inherited a garbage team.

Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Consistent power for a 2B...lock for 30 HRS every year. Yes, his BA sucks usually, but I can make up for that.

You didn't see the players I did not keep, this list is the best. I inherited a dead last-place team last year got them to finish 4th. I know what I'm doing. Thanks for NOT answering my question.

that was my thinking too, it takes time to rebound a **** keeper leauge, good luck to you.....

may wanna try to get S. Sizemore for 2B if u can
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Crew

Easy tough guy. In most cases you are far far far better off not keeping a player like Uggla and taking the draft pick.
    MFC

Easy tough guy. In most cases you are far far far better off not keeping a player like Uggla and taking the draft pick.
    SO...Wieters or Beckham?

The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    for those of you who have already drafted, what rounds are zobrist and rajai davis going in?
    Remember, no Russian.

FLAY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLAY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLAY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLAY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLAY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLAY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLAY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLAY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLAY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLAY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLAY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A few players I am high on late in the draft.

Tim Hudson-People forget about him, but he still has good stuff and he is pitching well this spring.

Nick Johnson- This guy is an OBP machine and he will probably score at least 100 runs batting second in that lineup.

Alcides Escobar- SS is a thin position but this guy will probably out perform players taken ten rounds before him.

Kyle Blanks- You could probably let him go to the waiver wire but jump on him quick if he has a hot start.

Scott Sizemore- Keep an eye on his recovery from an ankle injury. He might start the year slow due to his lack of spring training reps, but he still should have a good year.
    King of the Hill Quote of the Day:

Hank Hill: Bobby, if you give a Valentine to a sixth grade boy, girls are gonna think you're... sensitive. Something like that could follow you the rest of your life. Now here's a candy for Joseph. It says, "Hey, You're O.K."

>>>--GO-NOLES--;;->

green710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) green710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) green710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) green710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) green710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks for posting this. Would be intrested to read more or possibly please contact me by email thank you

Could this be stickied to the top?
    MFC

adamci1 is a name known to all. (+5000) adamci1 is a name known to all. (+5000) adamci1 is a name known to all. (+5000) adamci1 is a name known to all. (+5000) adamci1 is a name known to all. (+5000) adamci1 is a name known to all. (+5000) adamci1 is a name known to all. (+5000) adamci1 is a name known to all. (+5000) adamci1 is a name known to all. (+5000) adamci1 is a name known to all. (+5000) adamci1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    agreed. Well I think I am going to make the Braun for C Lee and Gallardo. I will be dropping Chapman to make room. Thanks for the advice from everyone!

reference: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123220271
    Hits all the buttons in elevators crew
    Farts in crowded elevators crew

Cubs/Bears/Illini/Hawks

Originally Posted by adamci1 View Post
    agreed. Well I think I am going to make the Braun for C Lee and Gallardo. I will be dropping Chapman to make room. Thanks for the advice from everyone!

reference: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123220271

don't do it....
    MFC

adamci1 is a name known to all. (+5000) adamci1 is a name known to all. (+5000) adamci1 is a name known to all. (+5000) adamci1 is a name known to all. (+5000) adamci1 is a name known to all. (+5000) adamci1 is a name known to all. (+5000) adamci1 is a name known to all. (+5000) adamci1 is a name known to all. (+5000) adamci1 is a name known to all. (+5000) adamci1 is a name known to all. (+5000) adamci1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    don't do it....
    no? I was just looking at Braun's stats for the spring he hit three jacks so far.... I think he's in for a huge 2010 too... ugh
    Hits all the buttons in elevators crew
    Farts in crowded elevators crew

Cubs/Bears/Illini/Hawks

blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000)
    What's everyone's opinion on Jason Heyward, Austin Jackson, Travis Hafner, and Fauso Carmona? The first two are rookies. Heyward is the Brave's prize outfielder and Jackson is the Tiger's new leadoff man. Hafner and Carmona are coming off injuries and both looked good in spring training so far; might return to 2007 numbers.

Also, what about Ben Sheets? Any projections for W, ERA, K this year?

Thoughts on this trade:

12 team Roto league....I had both Tulo and Rollins...and kind of lacked speed. My pitching was also kind of sketch after Lincy with Johan, Ubaldo and Brett Anderson.

So I dealt Tulo and Ubaldo...for Reyes and Lester.
    MFC

BigAl33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigAl33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigAl33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigAl33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigAl33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigAl33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigAl33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigAl33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigAl33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigAl33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigAl33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Matt Wieters, Bal C
    Prince Fielder, Mil
    Brandon Phillips, Cin 2B
    Evan Longoria, TB 3B
    Yunel Escobar, Atl SS
    Rickie Weeks, Mil 2B
    Chone Figgins, Sea 3B
    Jacoby Ellsbury, Bos OF
    Carlos Quentin, CWS OF
    Jason Kubel, Min OF, DH
    Juan Pierre, CWS OF
    Jason Heyward, Atl OF
    David Ortiz, Bos DH

Bench Garrett Jones, Pit 1B, OF
    Bench Mike Napoli, LAA C
    Bench Mark DeRosa, SF 3B, OF

PITCHERS
    Justin Verlander, Det SP
    Chris Carpenter, StL SP
    Javier Vazquez, NYY SP
    Jair Jurrjens, Atl SP
    Roy Oswalt, Hou SP
    Ryan Franklin, StL RP
    Rick Porcello, Det SP
    Kevin Slowey, Min SP
    Stephen Strasburg, Was SP

Guys on waivers Blanks,Matsuzaka, Zambrano.....thoughts? Espn H2H league

SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thoughts on this trade:

12 team Roto league....I had both Tulo and Rollins...and kind of lacked speed. My pitching was also kind of sketch after Lincy with Johan, Ubaldo and Brett Anderson.

You shored up your pitching staff with this trade. I wasn't a fan of either Reyes or Rollins, because both of those players burned me last year!
    Titletown, Lake Show, Evil Empire

McRocks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) McRocks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) McRocks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) McRocks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) McRocks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) McRocks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) McRocks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) McRocks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) McRocks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) McRocks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) McRocks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Should I start CC tonight?

Originally Posted by McRocks View Post
    Should I start CC tonight?

I would and am.
    MFC

The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thoughts on this trade:

Sorry, but you got boned.
    Remember, no Russian.

Originally Posted by The_Albatross View Post
    Sorry, but you got boned.

Perhaps...but i had a willing buyer for Rollins....so I turned around and flipped him, Cantu and Chris Perez for Crawford and Asdrubal.

I got rid of a big avg liability....and was able to get two of the premier basestealers in the game....AND upgrade my SP.

Unless Reyes dies in a house fire....I don't see how I could have lost.

NOTE: these trades are largely irrelevant in the grand scheme as the chance of me losing this league this year was less than 5%. I built a unreal team
    MFC

FLAY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLAY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLAY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLAY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLAY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLAY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLAY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLAY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLAY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLAY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLAY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How many years in prison will I get if I kill Chris Snyder and Jeff Mathis?
    King of the Hill Quote of the Day:

Hank Hill: Bobby, if you give a Valentine to a sixth grade boy, girls are gonna think you're... sensitive. Something like that could follow you the rest of your life. Now here's a candy for Joseph. It says, "Hey, You're O.K."

>>>--GO-NOLES--;;->