Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Iceberg56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceberg56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceberg56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceberg56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceberg56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceberg56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceberg56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceberg56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceberg56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceberg56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceberg56 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    when i work out at the gym i do wear headphones. but i take them out during sets usually to add weight, clear the rack, etc.

if a girl were to approach me at the gym i wouldnt mind, but i wouldnt really go out of my way to appraoch a girl because of a couple things. one being relationship status, two being their reaction, whether they're weirded out or if they're all sweaty they can get embarrassed or something.

so dont mind walking up to a guy at the gym and making a convo, id personally prefer that. as long as im not in the middle of a set.

Sinfulsoldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by THROW? View Post
    First, if you want a guy to really dig you, go and talk to him.

Here are some of the good guy secrets!
    As a guy, if I go and flirt, or even just to innocently talk to a girl, I feel like a perv or "that guy." Trust me, go ask any decent guy in the gym this question and they will know exactly who "that guy" is.
    He is that jackass (or more popularly called douchebag) that has no respect for women and goes and hits on everything he sees. Good guys don't like this and it makes them feel uncomfortable. The bad news here is that a lot of the times, it is those men that don't come up to you that women want, b/c they are the decent men. The womanizers with the smooth lines are the ones that get your attention.

As far as women go, every man likes for a woman to talk to him, even if it is just a hi, my name is _____ and I notice you workout at the same time as me, so I just thought I would say hi. I have had a few women approach me in the gym like this and I still talk to the ones that go there to this day.

As far as making yourself more approachable, the headphones are a big big thing.
    Headphones = stay away. I know that most of the time I wear headhones in the gym for that reason. If my mp3 dies or I forget to charge it, I still wear it just so people won't talk to me. Now, don't get me wrong, I like to chat at the gym during cardio, before, or after my workout. I have had too many workouts ruined by sitting around chatting in the middle of a few sets.
    I read this whole thread and now I feel caught up. So far, this quote is probably the closest to the truth as it can get. I will say that I'm in the same boat as Buff is though.

This story has got me super interested though. Here's to hoping for a happy ending!
    "It's Now or Never"

RogueX10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RogueX10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RogueX10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RogueX10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RogueX10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RogueX10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RogueX10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RogueX10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RogueX10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RogueX10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RogueX10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sinfulsoldier View Post
    I read this whole thread and now I feel caught up. So far, this quote is probably the closest to the truth as it can get. I will say that I'm in the same boat as Buff is though.

This story has got me super interested though. Here's to hoping for a happy ending!
    I read through the whole thread too!!! There are some hot guys where I workout. My major barriers are usually: 1) We don't usually workout at the same time (I work at my gym so I may see them during my shift, but not when I workout after.), 2) Some of them are Hispanic and I'm not sure how much english they speak because I only see them hanging out with other hispanic people, and 3) Same problem as Buff, WHEN to approach.

As far as advice goes, I've already started to get to know this one guy I met at the gym and here's how we progressed to seeing each other outside of the gym:

1. I caught him looking at me in the gym.
    2. I said hi to him.
    3. One night after his workout, I asked him how long he was at the gym (I was genuinely impressed, he was there for 2 and a half, or 3 hours!!)
    4. He came found a reason to come talk to me (I work in the child care part of the gym and take care of his niece sometimes, so he came to chat with her and ended up chatting with me.) ....and at the end of that I gave him my.....******** account name.
    5. Later that night he messaged me on ******** and we both fessed up to how stupid we felt for not exchanging numbers!!! This is proof, YOU CAN RECOVER FROM A BLUNDER!

Originally Posted by RogueX10 View Post
    I read through the whole thread too!!! There are some hot guys where I workout. My major barriers are usually: 1) We don't usually workout at the same time (I work at my gym so I may see them during my shift, but not when I workout after.), 2) Some of them are Hispanic and I'm not sure how much english they speak because I only see them hanging out with other hispanic people, and 3) Same problem as Buff, WHEN to approach.

As far as advice goes, I've already started to get to know this one guy I met at the gym and here's how we progressed to seeing each other outside of the gym:

1. I caught him looking at me in the gym.
    2. I said hi to him.
    3. One night after his workout, I asked him how long he was at the gym (I was genuinely impressed, he was there for 2 and a half, or 3 hours!!)
    4. He came found a reason to come talk to me (I work in the child care part of the gym and take care of his niece sometimes, so he came to chat with her and ended up chatting with me.) ....and at the end of that I gave him my.....******** account name.
    5. Later that night he messaged me on ******** and we both fessed up to how stupid we felt for not exchanging numbers!!! This is proof, YOU CAN RECOVER FROM A BLUNDER!
    Haha very nice! ******** lol. But at least it got the ball rolling. I'm new to the gym I'm going to so I'm not familiar with the faces yet. It houses over 1,000 different people anyway. Yea, I glance here and there but my workout is #1 priority. It's just hard to meet someone as enthused by fitness as you are in a club or bar.
    "It's Now or Never"

Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I didn't read a single post but the op's.

First off, your friends are retarded. Get new ones. Second, bishes that can lift are extremely hot. Third, just walk up to him and start talking.

weswilshire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weswilshire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weswilshire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weswilshire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weswilshire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weswilshire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weswilshire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weswilshire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weswilshire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weswilshire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weswilshire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Sex

tell him you want to have sex,all guys want sex.Its really all we want.I work out hard to get a better body so i can have more sex.I go to work to make more money so I can have more sex.

Originally Posted by weswilshire View Post
    tell him you want to have sex,all guys want sex.Its really all we want.I work out hard to get a better body so i can have more sex.I go to work to make more money so I can have more sex.
    You should probably find somewhere else to spit that nonsense.
    "It's Now or Never"

Dawginit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawginit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawginit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawginit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawginit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawginit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawginit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawginit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawginit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawginit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawginit will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Just ask about working out or his name.

I am married, but can't help but be distracted on occassion by attractive females working out around me. I have no interest in dating, but it is nice to feel comfortable at the gym. It is also nice to be able to greet people and keep them interested in coming to the gym.

I go to one of the small anytime/fitness gyms and I was working out hte other day and onlly myself and an attractive female were in there. You can't help but look up and see what the other one is up to on occassion. I saw her looking at me and I am sure she saw me looking at her. I didn't want ot freak her out, so when I got done I told her that is was great having her distract me from my workout. We laughed and I left. The door was open for more discovery, but as I said I am married. The nice thing is the next time I see her at the gym, I want be the guy that was staring at her, but the fellow Gym member doing hsi thing.

Originally Posted by THROW? View Post
    First, if you want a guy to really dig you, go and talk to him.

Here are some of the good guy secrets!
    As a guy, if I go and flirt, or even just to innocently talk to a girl, I feel like a perv or "that guy." Trust me, go ask any decent guy in the gym this question and they will know exactly who "that guy" is.
    He is that jackass (or more popularly called douchebag) that has no respect for women and goes and hits on everything he sees. Good guys don't like this and it makes them feel uncomfortable. The bad news here is that a lot of the times, it is those men that don't come up to you that women want, b/c they are the decent men. The womanizers with the smooth lines are the ones that get your attention.

As far as women go, every man likes for a woman to talk to him, even if it is just a hi, my name is _____ and I notice you workout at the same time as me, so I just thought I would say hi. I have had a few women approach me in the gym like this and I still talk to the ones that go there to this day.

As far as making yourself more approachable, the headphones are a big big thing.
    Headphones = stay away. I know that most of the time I wear headhones in the gym for that reason. If my mp3 dies or I forget to charge it, I still wear it just so people won't talk to me. Now, don't get me wrong, I like to chat at the gym during cardio, before, or after my workout. I have had too many workouts ruined by sitting around chatting in the middle of a few sets.
    "All things are difficult before they are easy."

SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000)
    WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT TALK TO HIM, THAT IS THE WORST THING YOU COULD DO. IF YOU TALK TO HIM... HE MIGHT THINK YOU ARE INTERESTED!!!! Instead, when he goes to get a drink out of the water fountain, stretch your calves. Whenever he goes to do a set of an excersize, blink three times fast. He'll be all over you in no time!

graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just do some bent over hamstring stretches in front of him and if he stares for a few seconds ask him to help you with it so you can "challenge yourself more".

hands on stretching with partners can be very sensual sometimes. just do this maturely and dont make jokes.

Originally Posted by buff_chix View Post
    So, I was at the gym and spotted this hot guy. He checked me out and was lifting heavy so I started throwing about heavy weights about 10-15lbs heavier then I usually do. I have a bit of muscle to me but my body fat is hiding it. Im about 30% BF, 140lbs 5'3" size 10.

After gushing to my girl friends about checking him out and him looking at me, they said men dont like women who can lift such heavy weights.

How can i properly flirt with a guy at the gym, or atleast show im intrested with out intimadating them? Unless men do like women who lift heavy. He was def a BBer not an average guy at the gym.

PS he could be married or gay, no clue didnt talk to him!

BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    a thread where no girls in S Florida checks out asians guys lol
    Fictional character
    Natural just means you're able to beat a piss test, doesn't mean anything about the truth.
    1500lbs bench,squat,dl, u mad?
    5'11-6 FEET,210-228LBS
    personal trainer
    aiming to be 260-280lbs of fearfull mass
    max bench,545lbs 11/23/10 565lbs 7/11/11
    barbell curl 185lbs, 175lbs 4 reps 9/1/09
    leg press 1345lbs
    squat 455lbs 9/5/09 sciatic nerve damage
    deadlift 580lbs
    shurgs 865lbs reps
    lil 20.5 inch arms
    FULL VIETNAMESE DU MA! u mad?

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BIEN_DIESEL View Post
    a thread where no girls in S Florida checks out asians guys lol
    whyumadtho.jpg
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Saint_Rush View Post
    lol yea ive seen some pretty hot ones, i love a chick with a nice bod

funny down here the brothers say the bigger the girls the better, i seen guys skinnier then u with girls bigger then a tow truck, the skinny sisters are with white guys

Originally Posted by LadyDat510 View Post
    I LOVE you MG-- THANK YOU-- I stepped away from the thread and look what I come back too! WOOTY WOOT- I have a shoot in a few weeks and promise to post my little boy delts soon!
    hey hun when we gonna get some pho
    Fictional character
    Natural just means you're able to beat a piss test, doesn't mean anything about the truth.
    5'11-6 FEET,210-228LBS
    personal trainer
    leg press 1345lbs
    deadlift 580lbs
    shurgs 865lbs reps
    lil 20.5 inch arms

graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BIEN_DIESEL View Post
    funny down here the brothers say the bigger the girls the better, i seen guys skinnier then u with girls bigger then a tow truck, the skinny sisters are with white guys

hey hun when we gonna get some pho

congrats on the 500lb bench, i kinda hate you now

F22-Raptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) F22-Raptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) F22-Raptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) F22-Raptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) F22-Raptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) F22-Raptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) F22-Raptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) F22-Raptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) F22-Raptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) F22-Raptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) F22-Raptor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LadyDat510 View Post
    This thread (and a new do) actually got me to start taking my hat off at the gym, which forces me to smile more (except on leg day, GRR) but so far not too many guys in my age range approach-- but the 24-27 years olds seem to have alot of love but are the guys in the 30/40+ crowd a little over it already? What gives? .... and sorry havent figured out how to respond to a few different comments in one post
    If you were in my gym, you would definitely distract me And I'm over 30 lol. Oh and having a woman be a little more aggressive at least for me would be a bit of fresh air over most girls who have no idea what they want and want you to decide everything for them..

-Mike
    "I am my own worst enemy, the only voice left taunting me is my own."

Kardula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kardula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kardula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kardula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kardula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kardula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kardula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kardula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kardula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kardula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The few girls I've talked to about how to approach girls at the gym all gave me the same answer, start off with just saying hi. It's not a bar and the girls are typically there to work out, not be hit on. Take it really slow.

That could be what the hunk is thinking. He may be interested, especially since the time you waved goodbye he waved back. But he may be being told by others that girls don't what to be approached or flirted with at the gym, especially the ones who take the gym seriously.

Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree with ^. It is totally different than a bar. Outside of the gym i flirt with anything. It's just the way i am, i love people. But, inside the gym I feel people are not there to hook up. Not saying i wouldn't date most of the girls in my gmy though. It's just so much more awkward than somewhere else where the intention is to pick up others.

Awesome thread though btw... Sorry it didn't really work out.

Originally Posted by graciejjbrazil View Post
    congrats on the 500lb bench, i kinda hate you now
    thanks man, its 530lbs as of last night, reps for ur kind comments
    Fictional character
    5'11-6 FEET,210-228LBS
    personal trainer
    leg press 1345lbs
    deadlift 580lbs
    shurgs 865lbs reps
    lil 20.5 inch arms

rogernicki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Adorable...

I found your post adorable... However, I don't think throwing heavy weights around is going to help very much. You should probably try asking him for training advice and see where that goes. It usually works pretty well, because it'll boost his ego by making him think he knows probably more than he does.

So, I was at the gym and spotted this hot guy. He checked me out and was lifting heavy so I started throwing about heavy weights about 10-15lbs heavier then I usually do. I have a bit of muscle to me but my body fat is hiding it. Im about 30% BF, 140lbs 5'3" size 10.

After gushing to my girl friends about checking him out and him looking at me, they said men dont like women who can lift such heavy weights.

How can i properly flirt with a guy at the gym, or atleast show im intrested with out intimadating them? Unless men do like women who lift heavy. He was def a BBer not an average guy at the gym.

lazarwolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not going to say anything new. I'd LOVE to meet a woman at the gym. The fact she's there means she's fulfilling one of main things I'd want in anybody I'd date. But for me to actually be forward and see if there's anything there just screams no way.

Not for the relationship status argument, unless you're at a singles meet-up, that risk is always there.

But the aspect of women probably not wanting to get hit on while working out is incredibly valid. It just comes across as really meat-marketish and vain, two qualities any guy *worth* dating won't possess, at least in large amounts.

So I would say if there is any one place where social tradition is to be thrown to the wind and women should try and be the initiators of conversation, the gym is it.

Registered Amuser FrozenMercury's Avatar
    FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I love women who lift. Not saying I love the Ronnie Coleman look on a girl, but I like a girl who can squat and throw around the weights. Theres a womans only facility in my gym, so that's where the strong majority of them go. But a few work out in the pig pen. I dont approach them just because I dont want them to feel uncomfortable. They're there to work out, or so I've assumed. I only chat with the girls at the front desk. Well most look bored. But I'm just a chatter. I dont want to be "that guy." I'm only creepy at work for the lulz. No women ever approach me.

Travelair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Travelair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Travelair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Travelair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Travelair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Travelair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Travelair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Travelair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Travelair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Travelair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Travelair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For the ladies,

for whatever it's worth, here are my 2 cents from a guy's perspective. I gave up flirting at the Gym for a single reason. Awkwardness. Like most guys, I don't mind being approached by a lady, in fact, I will NOT approach a girl at the gym so your only way to talk to me would be by approaching me.

For me, the Gym is a place I'm as comfortable as home, I get to know the people, and I'm there everyday so in essence, I don't want to compromise that space. Flirting with a girl who hasn’t made the first move can result in potentially awkward situations. You will have to see / bump into that person everyday and to me and a lot of my friends, that’s awkward. I'm there to work out, if you come and talk to me great, otherwise, onto my next set for triceps.

FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Travelair View Post
    For the ladies,

for whatever it's worth, here are my 2 cents from a guy's perspective. I gave up flirting at the Gym for a single reason. Awkwardness. Like most guys, I don't mind being approached by a lady, in fact, I will NOT approach a girl at the gym so your only way to talk to me would be by approaching me.

For me, the Gym is a place I'm as comfortable as home, I get to know the people, and I'm there everyday so in essence, I don't want to compromise that space. Flirting with a girl who hasn’t made the first move can result in potentially awkward situations. You will have to see / bump into that person everyday and to me and a lot of my friends, that’s awkward. I'm there to work out, if you come and talk to me great, otherwise, onto my next set for triceps.

So in other words, don't sh.it where you eat?

Travelair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Travelair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Travelair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Travelair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Travelair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Travelair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Travelair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Travelair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Travelair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Travelair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Travelair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FrozenMercury View Post
    So in other words, don't sh.it where you eat?
    I've never been good with words! lol...exactly!

Originally Posted by Travelair View Post
    I've never been good with words! lol...exactly!
    Makes sense.

UncleRuckus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleRuckus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleRuckus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleRuckus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleRuckus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleRuckus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleRuckus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleRuckus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleRuckus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleRuckus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleRuckus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When I go to the gym in not really looking to pick up a chick, im looking to work out. Of course i check out every girl that walks by and if they approached me i'd be cool with it. I don't like to approach them at the gym though because your not really sure whether or not they just wanna work out.

mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To get a guy's attention, just say "hi" & smile. We're visual creatures, so at the very least we would like you to somehow SHOW some interest. I understand women are the same way, and it spares their self-esteem when men approach them instead of the other way around... but sometimes you just need to suck it up if they're no into you.

Some guys, even single ones, just don't care, though. They're there to lift, not hook up or make friends. Death Metal & Lifting, those are the only two things on my mind when I'm there.

wahoowa01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wahoowa01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wahoowa01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wahoowa01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wahoowa01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wahoowa01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wahoowa01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wahoowa01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wahoowa01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wahoowa01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wahoowa01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1. eye contact
    2. smile
    3. try to make small talk...

from personal experience, if you are a regular at a gym and you see someone of interest, you might assume they are (or might become) a regular during that time of day. so, odds are later that week you'll run into them IF you go during that timeframe. over the course of two or three workouts you can chip away from stranger to acquaintance... then you are in better shape to invite for drinks or whatever.

if you think you'll only get one shot... well...

1. eye contact
    2. smile
    3. try to make small talk...
    "it's not a hobby, it's a way of life"

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You're a chick. If you're hot all you have to do is walk up and start talking to him and even the most intense focused motherfukker who is training for the Mr.Olympia will completely stop what he is doing and talk to you. Hot chick interuption is the only acceptable interuption.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

spikeglue is on a distinguished road. (+10) spikeglue is on a distinguished road. (+10) spikeglue is on a distinguished road. (+10) spikeglue is on a distinguished road. (+10) spikeglue is on a distinguished road. (+10) spikeglue is on a distinguished road. (+10) spikeglue is on a distinguished road. (+10) spikeglue is on a distinguished road. (+10) spikeglue is on a distinguished road. (+10) spikeglue is on a distinguished road. (+10) spikeglue is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Guys should never hit on girls in the gym... that is total douche bag stuff... but there is nothing wrong with a girl hitting on a guy. You women get away with everything!!!! lol Just go up, introduce yourself and have an ice breaker ready.. like notice what he is training and something like so chest today? What's your training split like? then keep the convo going and take it where you want it.

PM me if you want to practice lol totally joking :P

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast