Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

SISU ~ Strength, Perseverance and Resilience.

Ya' know, although I have never been to Finland, I am told that I have 100% Finnish Blood running through my veins. And did you know that there is a Finnish word: SISU. That to the Finnish people, SISU has a mystical, almost magical meaning. SISU is meaning Strength, Perseverance and Resilience. The literal meaning is equivalent in English to HAVING GUTS... Also taken as similar in meaning to the English saying, JUST DO IT. Hhhmmm... I believe I have heard that BAD-ASSERY somewhere else before

SISU (see'-soo) is a unique Finnish concept that cannot be fully translated. One definition is: special strength and stubborn determination to continue and overcome in the moment of adversity. It's a combination of stamina, courage, and obstinacy held in reserve for hard times. SISU is considered to be at the same level with Zen Koans, "kanssa; se taytyy kokea." which means, "One Must Experience It."

It has Always been my Philosophy of Life that Difficulties Vanish when Faced Boldly.
    Last edited by Kevin Mattson; 02-28-2014 at 09:29 AM.
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

Aging Without Growing Old lonniej's Avatar
    lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kevin Mattson View Post
    Thanks Lonnie. I have been working so hard and diligently with training and building my legs up! It sure hasn't been easy for me... I have fought a long hard road fighting against much negative circumstances and physical set backs for sure. However, I keep moving forward little by little... no matter what. I know they have grown in size, and when I am training them the separation is becoming more and more apparent. Veins are starting to form in some areas of my quads, however are currently more dominantly present in my calves! Just trying to balance everything out and not too much cardio so I dont start burning off too much! That has been another difficult CHALLENGE for me in my past experiences. Going into that Catabolic State. No matter what though... I can honestly say without regrets that I am content in all aspects. And so thankful for everything and for the Inner Strength that God has given me... and my Health... to still be able to go at it like I do. Absolutely Priceless.
    Love the attitude Kevin..As long as we are thankful and endure God will continue to bless us..

I really enjoy your log..You put a lot of effort into making it interesting..Thank you!!

Have a great weekend!!
    "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." --1 Corinthians 9:27

My Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133950541

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Toughness is in the Soul and Spirit not in muscles and an Immature mind

Feel the Burn!!! Mind Muscle Connection... Nothing Else Matters.
    ~Kevin Mattson... PAPA BEAR

Everything that's really worthwhile in life comes to us free—our minds, our souls, our bodies, our hopes, our dreams, our intelligence, our love of family and friends and country. All of these priceless possessions are free.

Seated Calf Raises:
    4 sets @ 15 reps to failure.

My sets are actually done on my weight bench leg attachment. Hey, you gotta work with what you got! I have an old chair that I sit on. And I put together a step platform that I made out of some extra pieces of solid wood I had laying around. So I do four sets EACH LEG. Propping the padded cushion just above my knee cap, so I don't blow my knee out! Pushing with the ball of my foot that rests on the step platform. I push and squeeze as hard as I can. Feeling the burn throughout my calves, until I am unable to do any more... I wait a few seconds, and then try to blast out a few more!

And thats ths way we do it around here. Gotta Love It... WOOT WOOT!!!
    ~Kevin Mattson... PAPA BEAR
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Kevin Mattson; 03-01-2014 at 09:23 AM.
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

WEEK #8: Weigh in @ 206.4 pounds.

WEEK #8: Weigh in @ 206.4 pounds. Still making Turtle Progress, lol.
    However, I am content. Moving forward, 1 Step at a Time. No Matter What.

Sssooo... were in week #8 now! woot woot I am excited and content that I have been able to maintain my size pretty well so far and still shedding extra body fat and making progress. Even though it has been Very Turtle! lol. I also continue to diligently train my legs. My leg training days are on Wednesday and Saturday! I have alternated in the past with only training them once a week. However, I have read articles about the advantages of Twice A Week Training too. I plan on taking some new Progress Pics, and hopefully a video too during my actual leg training day. When my Quads are pumped, in the mirror I can see the separation coming in real good. It's hard to put down in words the gratefulness that I feel to see these changes, knowing how hard I have fought along the way.

Last year, during the 2013 $100,000 Bodybuilding.com Transformation Challenge I was pushing myself sssooo hard!!! It was back training day. And I knew my back was hurting that day. I was trying to go a little bit lighter. However, I pinched a sciatic nerve, and slowly had to lay myself right there on the floor underneath my squat rack! I have to laugh at it. I know this back pain well. My Granddaughter was in the basement when this happened. She was looking at me funny. Because although I was lying there in excruciating pain and could not move. I was smiling at her as if nothing was wrong. She asked me, are you ok Grandpa? Should I go tell Grandma to call the ambulance for you? I laughed, and told her that I was ok and was just taking a rest. After lying there for a few minutes or so, when the pain subsided a little, and I was able to get up. To my dismay, I had to end my workout short. Within a few days, I was back at it. And although I completed last years Transformation Challenge, I had done so despite fighting against these unpleasant circumstances. Ya' know, I am Always trying my best to push past my boundaries and limitations... but in the back of my mind, I am always aware of my physical setbacks, and the mesh patch that is Implanted in my lower left groin area lets me know when I go beyond my limitations. I have a lot of negative circumstances and physical setbacks that I have been going through for a long time now! However, I do not use them as an excuse or let them distract me from achieving my goals! My strong deep rooted faith in God has given me the Inner Strength that is needed to always and consistently push forward... no matter what.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Head Strong

***HEAD STRONG***

The Mind Always Falls First... Not The body. The Secret Is To Make Your Mind Work For You... Not Against You.

I know I am not at my HEAVIEST weight ever... and I also know that I am not at my leanest weight ever. However, I am now currently at my HEAVIEST/leanest weight EVER... In My Life.

(WEEK #8: Weigh in @ 206.4 pounds)

***TRAINING with PAPA BEAR~BACK DAY***

Front Pull Downs:
    3 sets @ 10 - 12 reps to failure.

I start off by using the Horizontal Lat Bar pull downs. I use a Wide Grip with my back slightly arched, chest out, with my shoulders elevated and arms extended. I Execute these Without leaning back. Pulling the bar into my upper chest while contracting my lats, while Squeezing my shoulder blades together.

Reverse Grip Pull Downs:
    3 sets @ 10-12 reps to failure.

I position my body the same way as the Front Pull Downs. Except my grip is curling into my chest with my hands parallel to my shoulders. Performing them this way gives me a Greater Range of Motion. I Execute these by keeping my torso upright and chest up. Pulling as far back as I can while squeezing my shoulder blades together at the point of Peak Contraction.

[b](WEEK #8: Weigh in @ 206.4 pounds)

Bend Over Rows:

Standing straight with my feet parallel with my hips, I slightly bend my knees and with a wide overhand grip I slightly lean forward about 45 degrees. ...I Execute these by Contracting Isometrically with a Controlled Movement Into my mid section.

One Arm Dumbbell Rows:

Leaning forward at my waist, I place one hand on my bench. While keeping my back flat and head straight. I Execute these again by Contracting Isometrically with a Controlled Movement as High as possible. Always Remember. While Performing Any Exercise Focus In On the Particular Muscle Group You are Using. In this case, Let Your Lats Pull You Through.

Seated Cable Rows:

I start out by sitting upright on an old padded cushion. Firmly holding the bar at close grip, (NOTE: I ALSO SWITCH BACK AND FORTH CLOSE AND WIDE GRIP). I maintain a slightly arched back with my chest out and Execute these by Contracting Isometrically with a Controlled Movement Into my Mid Section.

Back Extension:
    3 sets @ 20-25 reps to failure.

I Love performing these. Positioning my heels and resting my hips on the pad of my Hyper Extension. I hold my arms up with my hands behind my neck. Executing these by lowering myself down and Contracting Isometrically back with a very Controlled Movement. Tighten and Contract your back muscles when coming back up and hold briefly... Repeat! Excellent for strengthening lower back muscles Improving Significantly Issues with lower back pain!

NOTE: I always execute all my Training Exercises by Contracting Isometrically with Controlled Movements. While Deeply Focusing on the Muscle Group that I Am Training. This not only helps Improve my Progress. This also helps to prevent Unnecessary Injuries.

***Always Remember... While Performing Any Exercise Focus In On the Particular Muscle Group You are Using... Utilizing Mind Muscle Connection***

Do not pray for an easy life... pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice work Kevin..You are looking strong!!
    "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." --1 Corinthians 9:27

My Workout Journal:

Originally Posted by lonniej View Post
    Nice work Kevin..You are looking strong!!
    Thank you Lonnie! I appreciate the positive feedback for sure... I do feel strong, both Inner and Outer Strength! And Young at Heart for sure
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Faith is Essential

Faith is Essential

NOTE: With these shots I was/am trying to capture the details in my Quads. As I put my camera on auto-timer, I have like 10 seconds to prepare myself before it automatically takes like 10 shots in a row. What I have noticed is that when I am squeezing my quads, I am not squeezing my abs, and other muscle groups. Like, I have another shot right after this one that my abs look more rippled but then my quads are not flexed, lol. Sssooo... its a note to myself. To keep practicing practicing and practicing my overall posing. Getting everything uniform. From now on, especially on my leg training days... I will be practicing my posing in my Bodybuilding Posing Trunks!

I recently had an Epiphany! It's kinda hard to fathom though. Looking through my recent progress pics, I have really begun to notice the reaping benefits from my hard work and effort that I have been putting into my leg development. Through all my struggles and foreseeing through the complexity of well developed legs... I strongly believe that in life, there are situations that we just have to experience and learn on our own.

So I took a few shots with my Bodybuilding posing trunks on, lol. My legs were pumped and looking pretty swole! Looking them over, I see that the separation is becoming more apparent and the various quad striations and some vascularity are faintly appearing as well, with a nice vein showing through especially on my right quad. Taking these shots and looking through them I have come to the realization of the Importance of Posing and Squeezing my legs appropriately in the mirror. And excuse my "french", but I mean you really have to SQUEEZE the HELL OUT OF THEM!!! lol. Just like I do when I am practicing my upper body posing. I know I know... this is all common sense with much simplicity! My Bad... lol. Non the less... seeing these noticeable changes and Improvements has given me some new enlightenment... and a Burst of Fresh Re-Energizing Motivation!!!

Ya' know, It's hard to put down in words the gratefulness that I feel to see these changes taking place, knowing how hard I have fought along the way against much negative circumstances and physical setbacks. However, I do not use them as an excuse or let them distract me from achieving my goals! My strong deep rooted faith in God has given me the Inner Strength that is needed to always and consistently push forward... no matter what.

My leg training days are on Wednesday and Saturday. I have read articles about the advantages of Twice A Week Training. Although I do alternate with only training them once a week too... Walk Like A Duck!!!

***Training with PAPA BEAR ~ LEG DAY***

Focusing in on the Pleasure and Pain... You may feel the Pain... But Don't Give Up.

Standing Calf Raises:
    4 sets @ 20 - 25 reps to failure.

Since I do not actually have a machine or anything. I stand on my Hyper extension on the ball of my feet. I do as many as I can! And since my ceiling is low downstairs, I put my hands on the joists and push down with Isometric force to further challenge and burn the muscle tissues in my calves!

Seated Calf Raises:

My sets are actually done on my weight bench leg attachment. Hey, you gotta work with what you got! I have an old chair that I sit on. And I put together a step platform that I made out of some extra pieces of solid wood I had laying around. So I do four sets EACH LEG. Propping the padded cusion just above my knee cap, so I don't blow my knee out! Pushing with the ball of my foot that rests on the step platform. I push and squeeze as hard as I can. Feeling the burn throughout my calves, until I am unable to do any more... I wait a few seconds, and then try to blast out a few more!

Front Tibialis Curls:

Performing these with my toes curling up, squeeze and hold briefly. Again, always with Controlled and Steady movement. Here is a graphic Image of your Front Tibialis.

Lying Hamstring Curls:

I push and squeeze my ham strings as tight as I possibly can. After each set I adjust the weight accordingly, Taking on or off weight to obtain the maximum burn.

Leg Extensions:
    6 sets @ 10 - 12 reps to failure.

NOTE: A funny thing happened to me a while back in 2011, during my 5th Transformation Challenge, (Juggernaut Challenge sponsored by Infinite Labs), through Bodybuilding.com. I had added a lot of weight on my leg attachment set up. I never put this much weight on my leg attachment. As I started on my last reps, I slowly sank down as I completed my 2nd rep. I wondered what the heck was going on? lol. I lifted up the bench flap to check it out. The weld that holds the bracket to put the pin in place to elevate for leg lifts had weakened and breaking apart! Determined to Finish my last set, with my Ingenuity kicking in, I got a solid dumbbell to stick In between the lift to Complete last reps.

Squats:
    5 sets @ 10 - 15 reps to failure.

I do have a squat rack! I always make sure the safety bars are locked and loaded! I stand with my legs a little more than shoulder width apart. With my feet out as straight as I can. I always try to go down as deep as I possibly can too. Pushing and squeezing my quads. These are killer for me, lol. I am no stranger to past physical set backs from lower back issues, to hernia surgery to repair two massive hernias, in which they Implanted a mesh patch in my lower left groin area. If I go too hard, it starts pinching me. So I gotta be extra careful, always to be aware of my body language, especially since I do not have a spotter!

Alternate 1 Leg Lunge and Stretch:
    2 sets each leg @ 15 reps to failure.

I love at the end of my leg training when my legs are on fire. I love to give my quads that extra last burn! Hitting them with much Intensity and Isometric force!

Feels GOOOOD... woot woot!!!

NOTE: I always execute all my Training Exercises by Contracting Isometrically with Controlled Movements. While Deeply Focusing on the Muscle Group that I Am Training. This not only helps Improve my Progress. This also helps to prevent Unnecessary Injuries.

***Always Remember... While Performing Any Exercise Focus In On the Particular Muscle Group You are Using... Utilizing Mind Muscle Connection***

To become strong in anything... you must first be Wise. And the have Faith that your Wisdom will make you Strong. Faith Is Essential.
    Last edited by Kevin Mattson; 03-06-2014 at 03:19 PM.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

WEEK #9: Weigh in @ 205.2 pounds.

The Greatest Gift You Can Give Another Is The Purity Of Your Attention.

WEEK #9: Weigh in @ 205.2 pounds. Fighting Hard at Maintaining as much Size as Possible. Gotta tighten, adjust, and fine tune my diet. Zero it in the Best I Can.

***NO PAIN NO GAIN***

Sometimes life is hard. We pull together our inner resources to make it through certain parts of our Lifes Journey... which are often harder than we ever imagined. In retrospect, we can look back on these chapters and the lessons learned the hard way. People say that I am Obsessed with Health and Fitness. Obsession is just a word that the Lazy use to describe the Dedicated. There is No Magic Process... Just Practical Thought Processes, Habits, and Philosophies that are Drawn from our Inner Strength that God freely gives each one of us, and its up to us to decide and pursue. Mental Toughness is a skill that can be learned, and the tougher you get, the bigger you'll dream and the more fun you'll have in all aspects of Life. I am compelled... driven with a strong urge of doing. Knowing is not enough. It is Importance of Applying Towards Accomplishment. Being willing is not enough... We Must Take Action. High Achievement Always Takes Place In The Framework Of High Expectations.

Mental Toughness is the Secret to Overcoming Challenges... Turning Mediocrity into Greatness.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Hey Happy Fabulous Friday Everyone!!!

Training legs on Wednesday... My Granddaughter wanted to take a quick shot using her as some added extra weight for my Sitting Calve Raises, lol. Gotta Love It... woot woot!!!
    Looking forward to Arm Training later on... Triceps, Biceps, and Forearms. Hope everyone has a Super Duper Weekend!!!

Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Stepping Up On My Cardio...

We are all creatures of Habit... and if you make Good Habits. Good Habits Will Make You.
    Nothing is Stronger than Habit.
    Last edited by Kevin Mattson; 03-14-2014 at 07:39 PM.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Where there is a Will... There is a Way.

Where there is a Will... There is a Way.

The Hardest Battle You Are Ever Going To Fight Is The Battle To Be Just You.

WEEK #10: Weigh in @ 202 pounds. Recovering from a very bad week. Just trying to maintain focus and continue to make those sacrifices.

My main goal now is to just keep focused... keep with my current diet/nutrition fitness agenda. And shed as much extra body fat as possible. I will be doing the best that I possibly can. As for writing, and posting new content... well, last week was a tough one for sure. Like I have said before. My wife has not been feeling well at all. Last week she has been very sick with much pain again. More than usual. And her chest pains have gotten worse. She is a Stubborn Super Trooper for sure... I believe she gets it from me. She should have went in the ER. But she won't do it! Although she says she is going to make an appointment with her Doctor. There has been a lot of stress financially. We had also received a notice last week from her Dentist's Attorney. My wife had some dental work done, in which her Insurance was supposed to cover. But due to changes in the Insurance Plans, they did not cover a majority of the work. We had been making small payments on this. But recently we have not been able to. So before we could even respond to all this... they garnished my wife's wages for a substantial amount! There is nothing we are able to do about it right now. They will most likely be taking yet another hefty chunk out of her next check as well. We are just getting by from pay check to pay check. I am just sick to my stomach about everything. Sometimes its so hard to hold on and keep everything together. But I have to be strong for the both of us... for my Family. I know with Faith in God... a lot of prayer. We will some how manage to make it through. I just hope and pray that my wife will be able to get better. She tells me with her Unconditional Love that no matter what to continue on my efforts in Health and Fitness... achieving my goals... and making my dreams alive.

Love is patient, Love is kind and is not jealous; Love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; It does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. (1 Corinthians 13:4).

The Human Spirit Always Prevails! This Is The Truth For Those Who Dig Deep And Commit To Manifesting Their Dreams, Their Wills And Their Visions.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Sorry for all your troubles...God puts us through trials for a reason..Sometimes it is hard to understand, but He will never give us a trial we cannot overcome. Sometimes we need to lean on Him to get through them..

I admire your strength Kevin, both spiritual and physical..Keep the faith brother!! You, and your family, are in my prayers...

My Workout Journal:

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looking good Kevin - you have put on some nice size since I saw you in Lakewood, Ohio last year.

Sorry to hear about your wife - she is in my thoughts and prayers. Like Lonnie said - I admire your strength and faith.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

Originally Posted by lonniej View Post
    Sorry for all your troubles...God puts us through trials for a reason..Sometimes it is hard to understand, but He will never give us a trial we cannot overcome. Sometimes we need to lean on Him to get through them..

I admire your strength Kevin, both spiritual and physical..Keep the faith brother!! You, and your family, are in my prayers...
    No worries there Lonnie. It's all good bro. I do appreciate your prayers, love and support brother. I have been through a lot for sure. However, I do not use my negative circumstances as an excuse or let them distract me from achieving my goals!
    Also... as a "writer" I love to express my thoughts as vividly as I possibly can. Makes for a good writer I think! People may not always understand how hard a person has fought to get where they are... they get Intimidated thinking you are bragging and/or being "boastful"? I always contemplate thinking deeply and praying before I write and post anything. Sometimes I feel no matter what I do... "I'm damned if I do, and I'm damned if I don't". Non the less, you know me... I NEVER TRY ANYTHING... I JUST DO IT ANYWAY. NO MATTER WHAT.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    Looking good Kevin - you have put on some nice size since I saw you in Lakewood, Ohio last year.

Sorry to hear about your wife - she is in my thoughts and prayers. Like Lonnie said - I admire your strength and faith.
    Thanks Bill. I really appreciate your prayers, love and support as well. Means a lot to me for sure bro.

Anyway, yeah I had put on a good solid 40 pounds + since I seen ya' last October 5th of last year! I did not and do not want to go down in weight that low again! I have fought hard and have been training really hard making much sacrifices to add back on as much solid mass as possible. For now, my goal is to shed the excess body fat as much as possible... while still maintaining as much mass as possible. I have gone down about 13 pounds now, so I believe that I am doing really good on that aspect. These last couple weeks I will really dial everything in the best that I possibly can. I will tell ya' what though. This is A LOT HARDER to do than losing 40 pounds!!! That was a lot more easy to do than maintaining like I am trying to do now. But I know without a shadow of a doubt that I will complete my mission NO MATTER WHAT.
    Take it easy bro... hope to see again you soon.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Jack of All Trades... Master of None.

WEEK #11: Weigh in @ 200.6 pounds.

This has been A LOT HARDER to do than losing 40 pounds. But I Know I Will Achieve My Goal No Matter What.

2014 Bodybuilding.com $100,000 Transformation Challenge Presented by Dymatize Nutrition
    If your not prepared to be wrong... you'll never come up with anything original.

Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold:
    http://blog.bodybuilding.com/kevinmattson/

This week I was able to drop down just a little bit more. In the past I have been able to lose 40 pounds in 12 weeks, and I have also been able to gain 40 pounds within 12 weeks as well. Either way... that has been an easy challenge for me to accomplish. I find that trying to obtain as much lean muscle as possible while shedding the excess body fat has been very challenging for me to say the least. Maybe it wouldn't be so hard if I was able to understand the concept of counting calories, carbs, etc. and all that. However, with being Dyslexic I have learned to rely on my own Intuitions... In which I Heavily Rely On!!!

I do not consider myself a "Professional Bodybuilder", or a "Professional Boxer", or a "Professional Martial Artist"... As a matter of fact. I am not a Professional Anything. And never have claimed to be. But what I DO have is a lot of HEART. With a Strong Will and Drive to Succeed in All Aspects of My Life.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Extra Progress Pics

Just wanted to post some extra progress pics. Practicing one of my favorite side poses, getting shots at slightly different angles to compare how the muscles give a variety of looks...
    Just like your facial expressions.
    Last edited by Kevin Mattson; 03-27-2014 at 07:17 AM. Reason: fix pix ;)
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Posing Practice

Practicing my posing again. I find that my separation and definition in my quads are slowly becoming more apparent. And I am also maintaining size in my legs pretty good this time around too. This is something I have worked so hard at to achieve... always fighting against the negative odds of physical setbacks. So to see these changes taking place... it's hard to find in words just how I feel. I think both excited and very grateful for sure. And it also seems to me that also I am developing more symmetrically as well.

Another reason for practicing my posing and uploading these shots is so I can further meticulously examine my technique and form. In which I am finding that I need to learn muscle control... meaning when I flex my quads, I am neglecting to flex my upper body and abs. (Its also kinda hard and a little frustrating when I have only 10 seconds on my cameras auto timer to prepare my self for these shots). I find this very challenging, and I think its probably just a form of mind muscle coordination that I must learn and further develop. Non the less, I am very content with what I have been able to accomplished despite my past negative circumstances. I have come a long way... and adding and maintaining size and definition is no easy task for anybody. Its a lot of Hard Work and Discipline for sure. I will be doing the best that I can to burn and shed as much extra body fat off in these last couple weeks here. But I am also at the same time trying my best not to go catabolic and start burning my muscle for fuel. But I do believe after 7 Transformation Challenges... through much trial and error... each one being Positive and Productive Steps Forward in my Forever Fitness Journey. I have now found my balance and have obtained my personal unique Old Fashioned Heart Healthy Bodybuilding Secret Recipe
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Kevin Mattson; 03-28-2014 at 08:17 AM. Reason: fix pix ;)
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Week #12... Final week!!!

WEEK #12... FINAL WEEK!!! Weigh in @ 198 pounds. Feeling very Blessed, Grateful, and Content, with a Great Sense of Accomplishment.

Here we are in the last and final week. I am so Inspired and Motivated with every bodies Amazingly Awesome Transformations, High Energy and Volume. And although there has been a lot of very unpleasant circumstances going on here at home, especially in these last few weeks has got my Home Life in a Crunch... I am always remaining focused to accomplish my goals with a positive outlook... No Matter What.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Comparrison Shotzzz...

Again... Posing Practice. Comparing a variety of extra shots that I took on on Monday after my Training. Weigh in @ 198 pounds. Taking in Short and Sweet comparison notes as well.

I like this shot because it captures Good Quality Symmetry, Strength and Size along with some noticeable separation coming through my Quads that I have worked so hard to obtain. I have found that the Hold and Squeeze like Hell Method that IFBB Pro Joe Palumbo had shown me works the Best for me to Bring em' Out!!!

This shot is showing much overall growth, Good Quality Lats Wing Span here I think. Plus it is a Pretty Good Shot of my Abs as well. However, not putting enough emphasis in my Quads. Need to SQUEEZE THEM SUCKERS TIGHT!!!

Bringing it in a little more... You can start to see a faint looking Vein appear in my Upper Right chest Area.

Vein starts to POP... now showing a little bit more.

And a little more.

Again... Feeling very Blessed, Grateful, and Content, with a Great Sense of Accomplishment.
    Last edited by Kevin Mattson; 04-01-2014 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Fix Pix ;)
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

And More Posing Practice... Practice... Practice!!! ;)

In the Final Week... taking some more shots the other day. Always practicing posing. Went down a couple more pounds since Monday. Weighing in these shots @ 195.6 pounds. Still feel light as a feather, full of energy, and as strong as steel.

Doing the best that I can to dial everything in. I am just so thankful that I have been able to maintain size and still be able to shred and lean out.
    Last edited by Kevin Mattson; 04-03-2014 at 10:23 AM. Reason: fix pix
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

2014 Bodybuilding.com $100,000 Transformation Story - PART 1 of 2.

2014 Bodybuilding.com $100,000 Transformation Challenge Presented by Dymatize Nutrition. - Transformation Story.

What did I do to accomplish my goals?

Tough As Nails... With A Heart Of Gold.
    Forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159547631
    Body Blog: http://blog.bodybuilding.com/kevinmattson/

If your not prepared to be wrong... you'll never come up with anything original.
    Toughness is in the Soul and Spirit not in muscles and an Immature mind.

SACRIFICES -
    Body Blog: http://blog.bodybuilding.com/kevinma...ess_is_in_the/
    Forum: POST #72: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...9547631&page=3

I would like to start off by sharing a quote that I had just read recently from someone that I admire, respect and is a great Inspiration to me. I really believe there are no shortcuts in life and the secret is just continuous, Incremental Improvement over years and years. Staying focused and patient.
    FINAL DAY!!! Weigh in @ 192 pounds. Again, Feeling so Grateful, Blessed and Content. With an overwhelming sense of Accomplishment.

Since I started these Transformation Challenges back in 2008. I have gone from 230 pounds all the way down to 179 pounds. This now completing my 7th Transformation Challenge. The first one I did not really know what I was doing at all. I did not keep accurate records of my progress, and with all its simplicity, I did not fully understand just how much was/is Involved. I know I say this over and over again. But I have always looked at these Challenges as Positive and Productive Learning Experiences, and steps forward in my Forever Fitness Journey. In the past I have not known how to steadily maintain my weight. I have gone up and down. Every time I want to lean out, I lose too much hard earned muscle mass. Then I bulk back up, adding weight on again. Through these many Challenges, through trial and error. I believe that I have finally figured out how to maintain this balance. Because I have written so much, keeping track of my progress here through Bodybuilding.com and have committed myself to consistently strive for excellence and never give up no matter what. I do not use my negative circumstances or physical setbacks as excuses to achieve my Goals and Dreams. There are there only to make me stronger and use as positive examples to help Inspire and Encourage others. The details that I have written out for completing this Transformation Challenge I have meticulously have written through the duration of this Challenge in my Body Blog and also the Forum here on Bodybuilding.com. So it is yet another Challenge for me to write all the explicit details here in one post! lol. So I have shortened this post as much as possible, leaving the links to my training, and diet/nutrition stats. Promoting and representing not only myself, but Bodybuilding.com in a Professional Manner and Inspirational and Positive way the best that I possibly can in all aspects with what I have to work with is, and always has been Important to me. That has been reaffirmed with me when I had attended Media Arts School as well. I pour my Heart and Soul into everything that I do.

Habits Die Hard.
    It starts with Consistency. If you want something bad enough you will get tired of the excuses, and you will not let anything detour you from achieving your goals! After a while... just like your bad/unwanted habit. Your decision to kick the habit, will also become habitual. Habits... Good or Bad... are difficult to break. We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, Excellence is not an act... it is a habit.
    Body Blog: http://blog.bodybuilding.com/kevinma...its_die_hard1/
    Forum: POST #34: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...9547631&page=2

We are all unique. We have the world menu in our hands to select and choose what we want to do. To elucidate our talents and expound our skills!
    I am a Highly Energized, Self Motivated, Unique Disciplined Individual.
    Jack of All Trades... Master of None. I do not consider myself a "Professional Bodybuilder", or a "Professional Boxer", or a "Professional Martial Artist"... As a matter of fact. I am not a Professional Anything. And never have claimed to be. But what I DO have is a lot of HEART. With a Strong Will and Drive to Succeed in All Aspects of My Life.

It takes more Courage to reveal Insecurities than to hide them... More Strength to relate to people than to dominate them... More Manhood to abide by thought-out principles rather than blind reflex.
    As a Creative Writer, I love to express and relate real life hardships that I have been faced with and continue to go through. Writing incidents of the adversities, obstacles, and barriers that come across our path in life. I pour my HEART and SOUL into all that I do. Despite facing so much of my own afflictions. In which they Only Make ME Stronger!!! Not just Physically... but Mentally and Spiritually. Only to take my afflictions, and turn them around. And use them as Positive examples... To Help Inspire and Encourage Others. In return, the Inspiring lives of others Conquering their afflictions Help Inspire and Encourage me.

This now completes my 7th Transformation Challenge through Bodybuilding.com. I have been a loyal member since March of 2008. Pursuing my passion for Health and Fitness I have accomplished many goals through BB.com. I am a highly energized self motivated Individual, and I am aggressive at networking, not only promoting myself, but also BB.com and the many other companies, and websites that I frequent. I am blessed with a variety of talents that I have been able to combine together, and Incorporating throughout the Internet 24/7 365 day a year. I do not profit financially from the work that I do. I find that my Ultimate Reward has been sharing my passion with others, and receiving 1'000's of reply back's and messages from all over the world from people that have told me how much I Inspire and encourage them through the extensive work that I do, and the many achievements that I have accomplished. Through my writing, pictures, and videos. Well, it has been absolutely Priceless! However, at the same time, It sure would be nice to earn a steady and stable Income through a well established, reputable, and very successful company such as Bodybuilding.com. I would absolutely love a career working for Bodybuilding.com!

***Diet/Nutrition***

NOTE: It is not only Physical Strength that keeps me going. It is a mental toughness... an Inner Strength. I thank God for giving me the Inner Strength that is needed to always and consistently push forward. Mental Toughness is a skill that can be learned, and the tougher you get, the bigger you'll dream and the more fun you'll have in all aspects of Life. It has already been difficult building and maintaining size due to physical set backs! Also learning through trial and error with listening to my gut Instincts, having to eye ball my portions because of my stupid brain doesn't understand the concept of mathematical equations of calculating and counting calorie intake and all that, because of complications from my dyslexia, and I depend very highly on my computers spell check as well. It is has been frustrating to say the least. However, I have Faith and Hope on my side! I am very focused with a positive outlook, self motivated, and very well disciplined! I see things through no matter what. And despite my physical set backs and negative circumstances. I am Driven... Compelled by a WARRIOR SPIRIT that I have embedded within me. Deep Inside My Heart and Soul.

I believe that good and proper supplementation is an essential role in building and maintaining muscle and recovery as well. Enhancing your overall progress. Along of course with a well balanced diet/nutrition, weight training, exercise, etc. And honestly, I am unable to afford them either! However, I make A LOT of SACRIFICES!!! I make it a PRIORITY to be able to purchase my supplements. For instance... I have not owned a cell phone since 2007! I simply have weighed out my priorities, and I do NOT need a cell, period. This is my lifestyle! How many people do you know that would sacrifice there cell phone? lol.

You know, during my years of New Construction Plumbing I had many freak Incidents that occurred. There has been many times throughout the years of working in Construction, that I have had near death experiences. Some may think I am Lucky... or unlucky. However, I believe that it is nothing more than a Miracle... and shear fate that I am sitting here now opening up my heart and sharing my thoughts with you now.
    DETAILS POST #72: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...9547631&page=3
    Even back then, they called me WARRIOR because of my DIE HARD Perseverance and undying Faithfulness and Dedication to Always striving to do what is right. Having Love and Respect for my Family, Friends and Neighbors.

Staying on track, remaining focused with a positive outlook is not always easy. When physical setbacks, sickness of loved ones, financial hardships, etc. happen in life that are unavoidable. However, having a deep rooted Faith in God has always helped me to remain focused and overcome my challenges in Life.
    Body Blog: http://blog.bodybuilding.com/kevinma...iet_nutrition/
    Body Blog: http://blog.bodybuilding.com/kevinma...power_of_oats/
    Forum: POST #74 and also POST #61:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...9547631&page=3

In all it's variety and complexity... My Choice on Heart Healthy foods has always been Simply Simplicity.
    Kevin Mattson ~PAPA BEAR.

🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

2014 Bodybuilding.com $100,000 Transformation Story - PART 2 of 2.

***Training***

NOTE: Just one of the unusual things that I did in this Challenge was to create my own Training Program. I put a lot of thought and detail into my training. And really wanted to showcase not only how I perform and execute these exercises, but also to show what the challenges and obstacles are that I face with and what I do to overcome them. I Always have worked hard to obtain what little I have, always appreciating what I have, working with the best of my ability to utilize with what I have to work with. This has been a trait that has been instilled in me ever since I was born.

MONDAY: ***TRAINING with PAPA BEAR ~ Chiseling the Chest***
    Forum: POST #84: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...9547631&page=3
    Body Blog: http://blog.bodybuilding.com/kevinma...ar_chiseling1/

What you spend your time on...Is What You Truly Respect.

TUESDAY: ***TRAINING with PAPA BEAR~BACK DAY***
    ***HEAD STRONG***
    Forum: POST #95: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...9547631&page=4
    Body Blog: http://blog.bodybuilding.com/kevinma...4/head_strong/

The Mind Always Falls First... Not The body. The Secret Is To Make Your Mind Work For You... Not Against You.

WEDNESDAY: ***Training with PAPA BEAR ~ LEG DAY***
    Faith is Essential
    Forum: POST #98: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...9547631&page=4
    Body Blog: http://blog.bodybuilding.com/kevinma...papa_bear_leg/

My leg training days are on Wednesday and Saturday. I have read articles about the advantages of Twice A Week Training. Although I do alternate with only training them once a week too... Walk Like A Duck!!!

To become strong in anything... you must first be Wise. And the have Faith that your Wisdom will make you Strong. Faith Is Essential.

THURSDAY: ***Training with PAPA BEAR ~ Dymatize Diamond Cutting Delts***
    Forum: POST #69: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...9547631&page=3
    Body Blog: http://blog.bodybuilding.com/kevinma...bear_dymatize/

***Protein Programs Your Body to Burn Fat***
    Protein programs your body to burn fat. It throws a "metabolic switch" and tells your body that it's okay to burn fat. Here's why? Your body keeps fat on reserve for one reason: to prevent starvation. But when your body has all the protein it needs, its survival is not threatened. It then feels "safe" enough to start burning off its fat stores.

Let me break this down for you Bobbo Syle. Life Is Scary... Get Used To It! There Are NO Magical Fixes... It's All Up To You!!!

The Separation of Talent and Skill is one of the Greatest Misunderstood concepts for people who are trying to Excel their Dreams that want to do things. Talent you have Naturally... Skill Is Only Developed by hours and hours and hours of Beatin' On Your Craft.

Motivation is the stuff that keeps you going every single day... The Motivation is on a Daily Basis What are you going to do in order to follow through on that Spark!? So You've lit the match... Now What!? It's that Daily Motivation of waking up every morning saying... I Want To Do It. I Want To Be The Best That I Can Be Because I Want To Achieve The Things That Inspire Me And Make Me Feel Great!!!

FRIDAY: ***Training with PAPA BEAR ~ Arm Day***
    Everyday Is A New Day... I Am Thankful For Every Breath I Take.
    Forum: POST #77: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...9547631&page=3
    Body Blog: http://blog.bodybuilding.com/kevinma..._is_a_new_day/

To Strengthen the Muscle of Your Heart, the Best Exercise is Lifting Someone Else's Spirit When You Can. Training with PAPA BEAR and Grandpas lil' Jumping Beans. [Wink] Consider your heart a cocoon from which dreams emerge like butterflies to wander in the garden. To the world you may be just one person... but to one person you might just be the world. We make a living by what we get... We make a Life by what we Give. Everyday Is A New Day... I Am Thankful For Every Breath I Take.

SATURDAY: ***TRAINING with PAPA BEAR ~ THE INNER STRENGTH, CORE STRENGTH SPECIAL***
    ***Zeroing in on the Core***
    POST #42: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...9547631&page=2

I have found most of my Strength and Encouragement through reading the Bible. Reading not only entertains and exercises the mind, but has also helped nurture that Inner strength that has helped me with my Inner Core... my Soul, my Spirit.

SUNDAY:
    REST DAY... R&R.

Focusing in on the Pleasure and Pain... You may feel the Pain... But Don't Give Up.

Assign A Priority To Each Hour of Your Day.

Our life is like a train on the Track to Success. Each day God gives us 24 golden box cars (hours) to load up. What we place in each box car, or hour, determines the speed and distance our train will move toward our next city of accomplishment. Make your life count today. Every hour is a Seed. You control The Harvest.

Do not pray for an easy life... pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.

I write things down. I strategize and re-strategize my efforts. I am always writing down notes, it is a good way to remember and follow through with my Ideas... I always execute all my Training Exercises by Contracting Isometrically with Controlled Movements. While Deeply Focusing on the Muscle Group that I Am Training. This not only helps Improve my Progress. This also helps to prevent Unnecessary Injuries.

What makes me stand out?... Why should I win?
    My relentlessness and refusal to give up. Knowing that no matter how hard I try to be and set a Positive example, and be a Positive Influence to my Family and Friends... I keep getting hit hard and knocked down by various adversities that have tried to Destroy my Life so many times. This enrages my Heart and Soul... and only makes me Hungrier to Strive and Push Harder to Break through my many barriers that only try to hold me back from achieving my Goals and Dreams. Having to deal with and go through so much Pain and Heartache has only made me STRONGER Mentally, Physically, and Spiritually. Every Morning I Am reminded to Always Thank God for Another Day. Everyday Is A New Day...I Am Thankful For Every Breath I Take.

And I know that you have to establish yourself in this Industry. By consistently getting yourself out there. Making a name for your self. Branding yourself with a unique personality. I believe I have accomplished that over and over, time and time again. Showing I have a Solid Foundation and that I will stop at nothing from achieving my goals and making my dreams come true. I have been blessed with a variety of talents. I love to write, and I Love To Entertain! You know I never try anything... I just do it. I do a lot of creative writing, Incorporating and combining my love and passion for film, acting, writing, and physical fitness, through my writing, pictures with creating my own photo shoots, and directing, producing and editing my videos as well. I value my time, and have found my time spent through Bodybuilding.com has been well Investment of my time...
    Bodybuilding.com has literally been an answer to my prayers.

Back in early 2008, I had been looking for work on the Internet. I started liking the Internet, and was praying for something that I could get Involved in. Like a hobby. Something I could get Involved in, where I could accomplish goals and be an Inspiration to others. So I started looking throughout the Internet, and that is when I came across this website Bodybuilding.com. And watching the many varieties of workout videos through Bodybuilding.com had sparked and Ignited an old burnt out flame that I and hidden and buried deep in my heart, but was never forgotten.
    If you would have told me a few years ago that I would be doing all this, and have accomplished so much on this Internet, I would have literally laughed... I would actually say, the Internet is a waste of my time! Boy, I see now how blind and wrong I really was.
    Life is full of valuable lessons... If we open our hearts to see them.
    I Love Being Challenged... To Me It Represents Opportunity. It does not matter either way to win or lose. It was, is, and always has been the Opportunity to do something Good for yourself. Your well being. The Health and Fitness Benefits of looking and feeling good Alone are PRICELESS to me... and should be for Anyone.
    The Value Of A Man Resides In What He Gives... And Not In What He Is Capable Of Receiving. In Life There Are Good And Bad Challenges, But Challenges Are What Makes Life Interesting... Overcoming Them Is What Makes Life Meaningful. To Get Through The Hardest Journey We Need Take Only One Step At A Time... But We Must Keep On Stepping.

My Motivation Derives from Knowing that I have Strong Support from A Loving Family and Friends that Care and Need me... Just As Much As I Need Them.

You define your own life. Don't let other people write your script.
    Forum: POST #43: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...9547631&page=2
    I have no regrets in my life. I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making you a much stronger person.

Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
    Watch your words, for they become actions.
    Watch your actions, for they become habits.
    Watch your habits, for they become character.
    Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.
    Last edited by Kevin Mattson; 04-08-2014 at 04:27 PM.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

2014 Bodybuilding.com $100,000 Transformation Challenge Presented by Dymatize Nutrition.

*******START DAY!!! Weigh in @ 215 pounds.*******FINAL DAY!!! Weigh in @ 192 pounds.*******

Jack of All Trades... Master of None. I do not consider myself a "Professional Bodybuilder", or a "Professional Boxer", or a "Professional Martial Artist"... As a matter of fact. I am not a Professional Anything. And never have claimed to be. But what I DO have is a lot of HEART. With a Strong Will and Drive to Succeed in All Aspects of My Life.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Kevin Mattson; 04-11-2014 at 09:32 PM.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great work in here Kevin! Finish and ran strong through the full 12 weeks and made a great transformation, was great following along my friend!
    IG/Snapchat: qstick99

Transformation Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642101&p=1549085321#post1549085321

Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great Finish, Papa Bear! But, from you, I'd expect NOTHING LESS! You got my vote!!! BEST WISHES! Michelle
    ==================================================================================

Michelle Forrest a.k.a. Bombshell 7
    I AM JUGGERNAUT 2014
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159392961

Favorite Quotes:
    "If you're gonna be a BEAR......BE A GRIZZLY!!"
    "Plan the work, work the plan"
    "Get up, Rocky.....Mickey loves you!"

SHOW SOME JUGGERNAUT LOVE & SUPPORT!!!!
    Check on my progress and leave a comment on my thread. I'll do the same for you! Good Luck, Juggz!

BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome journey, well done my friend

may you and yours always be blessed
    ~BuffedStuff~
    where there is no vision, the people perish, proverbs 29:18 I can see what I want to become how about you?

Originally Posted by qstick99 View Post
    Great work in here Kevin! Finish and ran strong through the full 12 weeks and made a great transformation, was great following along my friend!
    Thanks for following along and solid support, I appreciate it very much bro!!!
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Originally Posted by Bombshell7 View Post
    Great Finish, Papa Bear! But, from you, I'd expect NOTHING LESS! You got my vote!!! BEST WISHES! Michelle
    Thank you very much Michelle!!! I am very grateful to say the least... Thank you.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson