Closed Thread
Page 39 of 258 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 7726
    John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hub - great to hear man. must feel awesome.

digi - don't move in w/ your bf. cum to CT pls.

Hump day. Good weekend plans anyone?

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by digitalbath11 View Post
    Yeah. You're busy! Thats good though. It speaks volumes when anyone can have that much on their plate and still keep up with their healthy regimen. Just says that you really care about yourself inside and out. Most people cant do all of it. Often times they dont want to.

As far as him, IDK. I dont think its a stunt. I really do think he found a super nice girl that he loves. But it is undeniable that you cant truly know someone that well in a short amount of time. I believe it can take years to truly know a person in a way that would indicate how you'd like to proceed in life (or not) with them.

I honestly have no idea how his mind works. I always thought he was too co-dependent. I always felt like I couldnt breath and have space when he was around. Which was always. He'd call me multiple times if I wasnt with him to see when I'd come home (for example: art/paint class with girlfriends at 8pm on a wednesday) This engament would appear to re-enforce my perspective on that. He just found someone nice and wants to hook them for life because he has co-dependancy issues? Idk. I'm just guessing of course.
    Thanks Digi. It can be frustrating at times but I usually take a step back and look at the bigger picture. Trust me, alot of people are blown away when they hear I work and go to school full time almost like it's uncomprehendable to some, especially when I still take vacations and have my fun doing the things I truly enjoy. That's the difference maker, I keep my sanity also. I'm 25 with a much older mindset and proud as Fuark of it, I've turned down Thursday, Friday and Weekend plans due to school and didnt even care.

Discipline + Hunger + Dedication = Success

I was going to ask if he was dependent. Some people need that, I don't understand it tbh. lol. Why would you want to be with your S.O. every single minute of every day. It gets boring. Atleast to me it does and generally seems to lead to more annoyances between you two.

And Hub, Good for you man on all accounts. I didn't know of you then but I'm happy for you. Honestly, it's so motivating to me to see others pushing through the little things in life that alot of people let beat them endlessly. Srs. Chest out, chin up.
    *US Navy Vet*

digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    Hai!!!!

Miss your avi :*(

I am already moved! Shiet still in bags and boxes though.

How's your gf doing? Have you penetrated her annallly yet?

Please respond.
    "The Way Out Is Through"

Digital Bath Explained: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tmPBuSpmfA

SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm so busy I probably shouldnt even be miscing. But it's my tiny protest against the man. Even for a split minute.
    this feel i know...

planning on getting uber drunk this weekend... alcohol poisoning perhaps... dem b-day drunks

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hub - great to hear man. must feel awesome.

Hump day. Good weekend plans anyone?
    100% real talk if you were in a part of CT that was closer to downtown Stamford I'd meet up with you for drinks in a public well-lit place.
    ~ Never Having Kids So Can Save Up For a 4K TV and a PLP Computer Setup Crew ~

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hai!!!!

Miss your avi :*(

I am already moved! Shiet still in bags and boxes though.

How's your gf doing? Have you penetrated her annallly yet?

Please respond.
    So UNmove.

I'll put up my pooping pic as my avi just so you have something to look at.

I have not penetrated her or her father anally yet. Might not happen. With her, I mean.

Originally Posted by Ecnewyx View Post
    100% real talk if you were in a part of CT that was closer to downtown Stamford I'd meet up with you for drinks in a public well-lit place.
    Some weekend I'd be down for a trip there. We could hit the LA fitness, I'll spot you on squats, then a post-workout shake and maybe some sushi or something.

Kind of serious about this, except for the squats spottage. You may be surprised to know that I'm actually not THAT gay IRL. Get a couple cosmos in me and that's a different story though

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A day to remember:

Miami Heat and Eli "Down Syndrome" Manning fan talking about cosmo's and spotting each other on squats.

Noted.

/mylifeindisgust
    *US Navy Vet*

So UNmove.

I have not penetrated her or her father anally yet. Might not happen. With her, I mean.

Some weekend I'd be down for a trip there. We could hit the LA fitness, I'll spot you on squats, then a post-workout shake and maybe some sushi or something.

Kind of serious about this, except for the squats spottage. You may be surprised to know that I'm actually not THAT gay IRL. Get a couple cosmos in me and that's a different story though
    I just had an extended daydream wherein we met at the LA Fitness for a chest day, chugged some Homo Rage (hemo rage pre-workout) in the lot in my car, chatted for 15 mins while it kicked in, went in, killed it in the gym. As we're walking past a leg extension machine, there's a fine-as-fuk girl there, and I jokingly ask her if she needs a spot. She giggles and says no, then I tell her, "I just want to say that your body is absolutely beautiful. Your hard work is obvious." We exchange pleasantries for a minute, then as you and I walk away, I say, "The things I would do to that slut." Then she approaches me later, I tell her I've never seen the inside of a girls' locker room, so she shows me, and I fuk her in the shower. Then we leave and you're like "John$Galt is the fukking man."

srs just had that exact daydream

Colombia11 is just really nice. (+1000) Colombia11 is just really nice. (+1000) Colombia11 is just really nice. (+1000) Colombia11 is just really nice. (+1000) Colombia11 is just really nice. (+1000) Colombia11 is just really nice. (+1000) Colombia11 is just really nice. (+1000) Colombia11 is just really nice. (+1000) Colombia11 is just really nice. (+1000) Colombia11 is just really nice. (+1000) Colombia11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sup all...

Do you *******s consider it important for your parents to meet and LIKE your S/O? My mom hasn't liked any of the girls I was in a semi-srs rship with. And the one she NEVER met she liked. lulz. And its not like I wanted them to meet, it would be an accidental type of meet...not a planned out one. hmm

digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SuperShamou View Post
    this feel i know...

planning on getting uber drunk this weekend... alcohol poisoning perhaps... dem b-day drunks
    Oohh happy early bday wishes!

I've never been so drunk I've regretted it. Always knew my limits, even for my 21st bday. I dont even drink anything other than wine now. /boring life

So UNmove.

Too bad. It's nice to unlock sexy achievements with your SO. Maybe one day.

NeverSayNever.wav

Also...

"The Way Out Is Through"

Colombia11 is just really nice. (+1000) Colombia11 is just really nice. (+1000) Colombia11 is just really nice. (+1000) Colombia11 is just really nice. (+1000) Colombia11 is just really nice. (+1000) Colombia11 is just really nice. (+1000) Colombia11 is just really nice. (+1000) Colombia11 is just really nice. (+1000) Colombia11 is just really nice. (+1000) Colombia11 is just really nice. (+1000) Colombia11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...762901&page=15

lulz will be had. A compilation of pics of guys in the friendzone. some make you cringe

Originally Posted by Colombia11 View Post

lulz will be had. A compilation of pics of guys in the friendzone. some make you cringe

jesus.....
    *US Navy Vet*

UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000)

lulz!! Friendzoning sucks so bad and these guys sit there and take it like champs...
    Every time you tell me how you should've, could've or would've it reminds me how I do, did and will. Your defeatist attitude and lack of willpower pushes me harder to not be like you.
    You can call me callous, egotistical, delusional or vain. I am fully aware that I am nowhere near perfect. But despite your detraction's and insults, the fact of the matter is that Im doing what you wish you were, to one day become your complete antithesis.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But thats because we dont understand your version of English. And I'm not speaking in a vocabulary sense (though I'm sure thats part of it) but your fkkng accents are remarkably difficult to follow without captions.

In other words, if people dont speak with a James Bond accent, we dont know wtf you're saying.

True story.
    lol that's so weird ... we can understand any US accent, although I do sometimes have to listen hard to the ghetto peeps on Jerry Springer, to be fair.

Oh yeah I almost forgot. My ex got engaged to his girlfriend of 1 year over the weekend.

I think thats crazy. Not even because he's my ex husband and all. But more because I cant phatom how ANYONE would do that so soon after meeting someone. Maybe I'm wrong, but it's so freaking strange. Oh well. Life does go on.
    My ex met a girl earlier this year (having split with the woman he left me for on Christmas Day), he's already engaged to her and she's pregnant, lolwtf

Originally Posted by hublife View Post
    All good news bro! Also your 30s are the best decade of your life. I speak from experience. Everything is together in your 30s.

Sup all...

Do you *******s consider it important for your parents to meet and LIKE your S/O? My mom hasn't liked any of the girls I was in a semi-srs rship with. And the one she NEVER met she liked. lulz. And its not like I wanted them to meet, it would be an accidental type of meet...not a planned out one. hmm
    My dad's never liked any of my boyfriends. It used to be important but now its far more important that my boy likes them. Luckily he thought ex was great and he hasn't met the CF yet but I'm sure he'll be cool with it. He likes UFC so that's a step in the right direction!

When I was leaving work earlier I saw a guy in a black leather miniskirt. I thought to myself, how odd. It's really not miniskirt weather! Texted CF to do that exact joke, but turns out he knows of the guy who apparently works in one of the Tesco Extras.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    lol that's so weird ... we can understand any US accent, although I do sometimes have to listen hard to the ghetto peeps on Jerry Springer, to be fair.
    even we have trouble listening to ghetto people... and some people from the south.
    -Chicagoan Crew-
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ***A State of Trance crew***
    ***Stands up to wipe crew***
    - Bears - Blackhawks - Bulls - Arsenal -

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Navillus13 View Post
    even we have trouble listening to ghetto people... and some people from the south.
    Nobody from outside Cumbria can understand a word they're saying!

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**

hey Digi,

I'm going to see Deftones in two weeks! You jelly?
    *US Navy Vet*

I'm not too familiar with different English accents in Great Britain, but I can tell there are some that are easier to get than others. It says in an article that I'm reading that the Birmingham accent is among the most difficult to understand as well as the Newcastle accent. I couldnt tell you one from the other, I just know that when I hear it sometimes, I give up trying to understand. It's like I can only decipher about 1/3 of what was spoken. Srsly.

It could be easier for you guys to understand American English due to the massive exposure of the media culture. But yes. Southern American accents can be difficult to understand. Specifically Lousiana (deep in the sticks), Mississippi, and a lot of southern black ebonics. But it depends. If someone is from georgia, alabama or florida, I can always get what they're saying. No matter what color they may be.

My ex met a girl earlier this year (having split with the woman he left me for on Christmas Day), he's already engaged to her and she's pregnant, lolwtf
    Srsly. That is very WTF'ish.

I say we dodged some bullets my friend.
    "The Way Out Is Through"

Geordie (Newcastle) is much harder to understand than Brummie (Birmingham). There's a particular area of Brum where they call the locals "yammers" because they say "you am", bloody weirdos. Actually Brummies sound thick more than anything.

Originally Posted by HeBrewHammah View Post
    hey Digi,

I'm going to see Deftones in two weeks! You jelly?
    Meh. Only a little. If it's that mayhem festival you're speaking about.. IDK, I've learned to hate open door festivals. It's so sweaty and gross and it always rains here in FL.

But if it's in a smaller venue, then yes. Very jelly.
    "The Way Out Is Through"

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Chat 18!? How long have I been gone, lol.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

Wow blast from the past!

SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000)
    Geordie (Newcastle) is much harder to understand than Brummie (Birmingham). There's a particular area of Brum where they call the locals "yammers" because they say "you am", bloody weirdos. Actually Brummies sound thick more than anything.
    they all sound like Ozzy Osbourne to me.

watching Coronation Street w/ my mom & dad (they are fans & it comes on after the suppertime news here) i'm like "dafuq did i just listen too".
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***
    *used to weigh about treefiddy crew* (153KG/ 338lbs to be exact)

lol Corrie is set in Manchester "oop north". Where I grew up, the people spoke like Hagrid.

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow blast from the past!
    Had to order some sups. Couldn't resist.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    details on what happened from before you disappeared...

you've been gone for a while...
    Still married, if that is what you are asking.

Wife and I separated at beginning of last year. Shortly after I lost my job. Went into super depression, got meds. Wife came back. Found a job. Stopped meds. Left that job for another job. Daughter started running away and doing drugs. Is now in a home for troubled teens.

It's been a tough 18 months, but things are finally getting better.

Meh. Only a little. If it's that mayhem festival you're speaking about.. IDK, I've learned to hate open door festivals. It's so sweaty and gross and it always rains here in FL.

But if it's in a smaller venue, then yes. Very jelly.
    Oh no, not mayhem fest. They're coming locally with just system of a down august 9th, my time frame was a bit off lol. I'm going to see just Aaron Lewis in two weeks is what I meant. August 14th, Linkin Park/Incubus and then August 17th Killswitch Engage, Five Finger Death Punch, Trivium, God forbid. Hows that for a sick friggin end of summer? Then August 30th I'm going back to Dallas for five days.
    *US Navy Vet*

Blimey pondus, sounds like you've had quite a rollercoaster lately. Hope things get better.

Just took this from my porch:

8pm on a July evening, the sky shouldn't be that colour

Thanks, brah.

@UgotItbad

Saw your post about your GF before you removed it. I wrote a long ass reply and then something happened and lost it. But anyway, it end with, "She is not serious about being in the Navy if she won't listen to you."
    Last edited by pondus_levo; 07-18-2012 at 01:26 PM.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    Still married, if that is what you are asking.

Wife and I separated at beginning of last year. Shortly after I lost my job. Went into super depression, got meds. Wife came back. Found a job. Stopped meds. Left that job for another job. Daughter started running away and doing drugs. Is now in a home for troubled teens.

It's been a tough 18 months, but things are finally getting better.
    Respect.

Stories like this remind me that, I will never get married especially living in this country. I am American as they come but, this country's laws and **** just ain't right. I think tv has really ****ed up bishes over here which isn't to say, men are doing it right. I think most are busy sitting when they pee. Real talk, I am a happy brah I have no bastard children with some skank. Have some faith in things turning around. I don't think you can make her change or see the light. She needs to see it for herself. By drugs, I am hoping you mean weed and only weed. People tend to go through phases. I am sure it will pass brah!

Closed Thread
Page 39 of 258 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast