Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39
Results 1,141 to 1,147 of 1147
    Calibrating.. please wait Final_Rep's Avatar
    Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    AdamAntony has been sent $250 via PayPal. Congrats on the win.

Sending $500 to Doctors Without Borders in a few.

Thanks everyone for participating!
    All Hail the Ultimate Master, "I Know More Than The Generals Do", Donald Camacho Dr. Pepper X-Ray AR-15 Trump
    BRB getting Brawndo, it has what plants need
    BRB Welcome to Costco, I Love You

Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    The Doctor's Without Borders donation is done. (Donation number: HKCARDDWB*DOCTORS W/O212-67900 NYUS).

This marks the end of the thread and what I would call a successful experiment.

I humbly request that everyone gives reps to both 422brah and AdamAntony for their choices. Sounds like Adam made a tough decision but in the end family was more important. Not such a tough decision for 422brah, but at age 17 I am impressed with his lack of selfishness and greed. Reps for ya both!
    All Hail the Ultimate Master, "I Know More Than The Generals Do", Donald Camacho Dr. Pepper X-Ray AR-15 Trump
    BRB getting Brawndo, it has what plants need
    BRB Welcome to Costco, I Love You

422brah is just really nice. (+1000) 422brah is just really nice. (+1000) 422brah is just really nice. (+1000) 422brah is just really nice. (+1000) 422brah is just really nice. (+1000) 422brah is just really nice. (+1000) 422brah is just really nice. (+1000) 422brah is just really nice. (+1000) 422brah is just really nice. (+1000) 422brah is just really nice. (+1000) 422brah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks Final_Rep, that's a lot of money to put on the line for the purpose of misc epicness.

Zillis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zillis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zillis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zillis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zillis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zillis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zillis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zillis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zillis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zillis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zillis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    give it to charity man

I think it's about time to have another one of these little 'experiments'. I'm going to mix it up a bit this time though... it will be my 2,000th post.

PM me if you have any ideas for version 2.0 of this please.

So I've decided I'll make this an annual post... and it's about 1 year to the day since this last one. I'll be making a new one in the next week! I ask once more for PMs on ideas to make it more interesting.

Thanks and gl!