Closed Thread
Page 38 of 329 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 9862
    Fear is for the winter Bonecrshr's Avatar
    Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by blkbelt42 View Post
    yo! what up bro? nice new avi
    Hey, K. Thanks, man.

Originally Posted by justdragit View Post
    Whatchu gonna do about it small fry?

lol. not a damn thing, E. just gotta keep a close eye on some of you. you know the saying, 'keep your friends close...'

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    For acceptance to this thread, you must post pic of your gf, gf's sister, their cousins etc... Oh and if you're married, post pics of your mistress. Or else feel the wrath of the BLEEDER

:}
    well, can't help you there, but here is a pic of Michaela Conlin for your trouble. I think she has a purtty mouth.

Originally Posted by ChargerOn22s View Post
    PLEASSSSSSSSSSE AP carry them one more game! lol gotta win!

unfortunately, he couldn't do it all by himself.

Originally Posted by SpoiledUp View Post
    Got Damn you're one ugly mother fcuker.
    funny, your mama tells me same thing about you.
    Its not how you swim, its how you hold your breath
    Its not about playing fair in this life, its more about cheating death

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    You could get a rhythm going and ride the wave.

Jags get the second pick?
    yeah they get the #2 pick
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Chris Partlow View Post
    I have Atlanta and Denver in the Superbowl

Great Ravens game today, the city was going crazy
    Yeah buddy!

Originally Posted by Team Punishment View Post
    i dont even recognize anyone in here anymore.

RIP UG
    What is UG?

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    yeah they get the #2 pick
    To replace MJD?
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ziaziazia View Post
    What's going on in this thrad?
    Just rep-trading but you won't get any.

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    Hang in there Big Fella.

No Jacksonville?

The single biggest time for calves is to stretch and pause at the bottom. Calves need a full range of motion and a good 1-2 second pause at the bottom. Reason is that the achilles tendon is a great shock absorber and is designed to return energy from a stretched position when you walk or run. To get good calf growth, you don't want your achilles tendon doing the work, so pause and let the kinetic energy de-load and then use the muscle to raise the leg. Slow contraction with a slow descent and a good pause will make a big difference.
    ah, that makes sense. i will absolutely do that.
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

Keep moving forward... AlbinoGerbil's Avatar
    AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some interesting and somewhat enlightening reading over the weekend. Ever notice how people/organizations will leave another group/organization citing disagreement with a particular activity or dissatisfaction with an elitist mindset/stance of superiority? Oftentimes they'll claim they never went along with it and finally had enough. The problem is it usually never stops there.
    In their attempt to distance themselves from said group/organization they, more often than not, adopt a stance of disdain for the aforementioned groups vocalizing/writing it on occasion. In doing so they often reveal a form of elitism and/or a superiority complex of their own.

Nothing new or earth shattering to be sure, but interesting to watch.
    ★cVc★

Every sixty seconds in Africa, a minute passes.

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    This about scientology?
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz

To replace MJD?
    He is getting close to that age but I think he still have a couple good seasons left in him. Im indifferent on him going or staying with the team though. He is good but not the only RB that can pound the ball out there.
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    This about scientology?
    Nah.
    When I get bored I click on Twitter and read different news feeds in my timeline. Some are quite interesting while others border on the extreme. Be that as it may, it's not the article that interests me half as much as the commentary.

Although, that whole situation with the 'Hubbardites' is pretty interesting albeit a bit absurd.
    ★cVc★

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz

Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    [img]http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/432354_474561642587147_1275578314_n.jpg[/ig]
    Perfectly fine towel rack and she puts her towels on the toilet, what a slob.
    ★cVc★

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by AlbinoGerbil View Post
    Nah.
    When I get bored I click on Twitter and read different news feeds in my timeline. Some are quite interesting while others border on the extreme. Be that as it may, it's not the article that interests me half as much as the commentary.

Although, that whole situation with the 'Hubbardites' is pretty interesting albeit a bit absurd.
    Yeah, it's always interesting when people are said to be so in with a organization. Then they turn on them because of a disagreement. Or something goes public. Much like Tom Cruise and John Travolta.

[img]http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/432354_474561642587147_1275578314_n.
    Is that Kim Kardashian before she had money?
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

Originally Posted by AlbinoGerbil View Post
    Perfectly fine towel rack and she puts her towels on the toilet, what a slob.
    wouldhangonherrack/10
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SpoiledUp that venison looks amazing (and I'm not talking about the shape ) Never thought of preparing it wrapped in bacon!!!

Mondaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy

PGL they put her implants on the wrong end Nice cleavage tho.

DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Team Punishment View Post
    working a little here and there. renovating the house on a large scale and killing animals in the woods
    go on...

(i love that stuff.)

oh, also

Cheer, cheer for Old Notre Dame
    Wake up the echoes cheering her name,
    Send the volley cheer on high,
    Shake down the thunder from the sky,
    What though the odds be great or small
    Old Notre Dame will win over all,
    While her loyal sons are marching
    Onward to Victory.
    ...till we meet again

Pickthingsup putthemdown Dirk__Diggler's Avatar
    Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz
    Due to Family I'm cheering for Notre Dame.

Not sure how much of the game I'm watching anyway.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DanND33 View Post
    go on...

(i love that stuff.)

oh, also

Cheer, cheer for Old Notre Dame
    Wake up the echoes cheering her name,
    Send the volley cheer on high,
    Shake down the thunder from the sky,
    What though the odds be great or small
    Old Notre Dame will win over all,
    While her loyal sons are marching
    Onward to Victory.
    Originally Posted by Dirk__Diggler View Post
    Due to Family I'm cheering for Notre Dame.

Not sure how much of the game I'm watching anyway.
    I'll be rooting for ND
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Spring semester starts today. I have 3 hectic days then 4 off days. Not bad. What time is the game tonight? I have class from 7-10pm so Ill prob miss most of it
    no sig

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CrazyTall View Post
    Spring semester starts today. I have 3 hectic days then 4 off days. Not bad. What time is the game tonight? I have class from 7-10pm so Ill prob miss most of it
    Set your DVR
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Afternoon UG. Busy monday.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Afternoon UG. Busy monday.

Morning bro!!! How was your weekend?

Roll Tides
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

No Charger now have 335is ChargerOn22s's Avatar
    ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    is it just Utah or do you guise have some sh!tty a$$ dumb drivers when it snows? I saw 3 slide offs on the way to work today (15 mile trip) lol
    ALWAYS get a prenup for fuks sake
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Tesla is a sh!tty company to work for

DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dirk__Diggler View Post
    I'm cheering for Notre Dame.
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    I'll be rooting for ND
    wise choices

Originally Posted by CrazyTall View Post
    7pm CST kick off
    ...till we meet again

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post

Roll Tides
    This.

My money is on Bama!

fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Started my new job today, 7.5 hours of online induction courses were super fun!

I need a beer.
    New Evolution shat on me

-!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #7 -!!!---!!!-

"Were not talking about bodybuilding you fking retard. We're talking about Gorillas"

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    College bowl games were meant to be played on New Year's Day. Tonight's game is invalid.

Who da fuk left the door open?!?!

:}

This.

My money is on Bama!
    unwise choice

friendly wager for tonights ND vs Alabama game?

I'll put up all of this

2Shredded (2 unopened bottles) (expires: 2/13 & 5/13 respectively)
    ErgoBurn (1 unopened bottle, with 1,3) (expires: 10/13)
    Motivate (open 93 pills left, with 1,3) (expires: no clue)
    Amphetalean (1 unopened with 1,3) (expires: 5/13)
    how should winners be picked?
    Last edited by DanND33; 01-07-2013 at 11:35 AM.
    ...till we meet again

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fishpat86 View Post
    Started my new job today, 7.5 hours of online induction courses were super fun!

I need a beer.
    Congrats on the new job Pat!

unwise choice

friendly wager for tonights ND vs Alabama game?

I'll put up all of this

how should winners be picked?
    I am in if you have something else other than those supps. Any unopen protein?
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    I am in if you have something else other than those supps. Any unopen protein?
    Yeah give him the $12/.lbs stuff

Closed Thread