Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1199
    henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Extremely interesting thoughts. I don't think you can have Thanksgiving dinner every day. Seriously
    Visit:
    http://www.********.com/PositiveEnergy247Fitness
    http://joyhenderson.blogspot.com/
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/HenderJBvisuallinkcom
    http://www.youtube.com/user/positiveenergy247

Ecc 9:10 “Whatever your hands find to do, do it with all your might..”

I am a MASS MACHINE! skiplacour's Avatar
    skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by henderjb View Post
    Extremely interesting thoughts. I don't think you can have Thanksgiving dinner every day. Seriously
    I must not have made the point of the metaphor clearly.

What I mean by that is your feel busy and accomplished doing things that aren't important and not leading to what you really want.

Using another metaphor......you want to be a national bodybuilding champion someday but you spend your time and energy entering "wet t shirt contests" at the local bars--and rationalize do them because you've convinced yourself they are productive "stepping stones".
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    9/17/2013

.... I understood.

[b]A friend of mine and I were discussing the metaphor and I spoke of how it had made me examine something I said I had wanted in my life ... to be a singer .. I wanted to be a pro but just studying voice, doing small clubs and venues, small time recordings ... and even running a music dept in a church .... I justified all that activity as moving toward what I wanted. It got me nowhere. I did sing for a living but not at the level I wanted.
    You can get comfortable eating Peanut Butter and Jelly.

Then we took it a little further. First literally... the actions of killing and cooking a Turkey ... then metaphorically and what each dish in that Thanksgiving meal might mean and what that would look like to us personally. (This part was off the main point but we are creative so ......)

We are both pursuing dreams. We dissected our actions towards those dreams to determine how much of what we were doing was leading us to Peanut Butter and how much was preparing for the "Feast".
    i should have focused on this in my post. It would have made more sense.

.... and actually you could eat thanksgiving Dinner everyday literally speaking but if you are speaking metaphorically and your "feast" was winning a championship then No, you could not do that everyday....

Originally Posted by skiplacour View Post
    I must not have made the point of the metaphor clearly.

What I mean by that is your feel busy and accomplished doing things that aren't important and not leading to what you really want.

Using another metaphor......you want to be a national bodybuilding champion someday but you spend your time and energy entering "wet t shirt contests" at the local bars--and rationalize do them because you've convinced yourself they are productive "stepping stones".
    Last edited by MzJules; 09-18-2013 at 12:50 AM.
    "Transcending strengths and weaknesses, genius guides us in the expression of our character and the discovery of our calling."

MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    9/18/2013

Treadmill 20 min .. stretching 20 min ...

I lifted weights this morning ... bench press, incline, abs and tri's. Very light. i didn't worry about my grip so much just kept it light and comfortable. ... I was quiet. I was focused.

With all the motivational tools i have at my disposal I should be able to stir up a pretty big fire under my ass every day. ..
    what have I been focusing on for awhile now. ...In a nutshell, the weight of caring for several people in varying states of dependence on me.... it's time consuming. .. I have been a little bitter ... some self pity. I confess I have had the thought run through my head in almost a whine ... "I can't do all of this by myself".... but the truth is that I have been doing it so I guess I can. .. That feeling is not the truth. .. more stress, more pressure, lift the weight and get stronger. Handle it with grace and poise. .... Good focus on work and study but other things slipping. .. again the words going through my head "I can't do it all".....
    i have let this feeling dominate...

1. Eat
    2. work
    3. study
    4. workout
    5. spend some time on checklists ...DON"T TURN THIS INTO PEANUT BUTTER!

there are people handling way more than I am. I can handle more too..I lack confidence ... so I will lift a little more each day with the positive mindset that I will get better. With Grace and poise .... and love..... I know how to change my mindset. ... I know the drill.
    "Transcending strengths and weaknesses, genius guides us in the expression of our character and the discovery of our calling."

9/120/2013

cardio ... 40 min ... bike,treadmill ... stretching ...

2x through

20 Touch jumps
    10 Two arm presses ..10lb
    5 One leg shin taps .. 10 lb weight
    10 Two arm rows ...10lb
    20 Climber toe taps
    Plank ... 2 min

How was my week?
    4 days out of 7 I ate 3000 calories.... i will get better at this. right now, rather than focusing on losing weight or anything else concerning my body is getting this piece down finally....just eating ... I have compartmentalized it.... detached it from everything else. Just developing it as a discipline all by itself. I have disassociated it from the results I want or anything emotional. Just execute everyday and watch what happens. ... to sit in the discomfort of the discipline. ... I don't feel passionate about where I know it will lead everyday. I am not always that connected to the win...... I can't always get into the zone but I want to be able to execute everyday anyway.... No matter how I feel... Just like I show up at work and deliver. I always show up there.... I always do high quality work. ... Sometimes I feel inadequate because I am still training but I always deliver.... I need to show up for my meals in the same way.... I might not do it perfectly every time but the times I do will add up and get me where I want to go.
    It makes me uncomfortable to eat so much .. to be so regimented ...

1. I showed up for more meals than I missed
    2. I showed up relationally for everyone who needs me... and I changed my mindset this week about whether I can handle it.
    3. I worked out 4 days ... lifted some weight on one of those ..
    4. started listening first thing everyday to podcast ... setting my sail

there is a pricetag for what I want ... one of those is eating 3000 calories a day right now ... I have not put on any weight by doing this ... in fact after 3 days in a row I found myself getting hungry .... it still amazes me ... it's almost like I don;t believe it or trust it. ...
    My great feeling today is that I finished out a really good productive week on many fronts. I followed through on a lot. ... I delivered.

this weekend
    1. finish letter and send it off
    2. connection
    3. finish a book

9/22/2013

Checklist Manifesto ... a very enlightening read ... I think it is an important book. I did a couple checklists concerning 2 personal matters and I am chagrined at what I found. ... very defective thinking and just plain not paying attention to some very important details.... Basically I have crashed a few planes, made some bad investments and I let a few dreams and people die on the table..... well, I injured them anyway.
    I see the value of checklists.

this weekend I took care of a few chores I always avoid
    [b]a great moment: I brought my sis in law for a session with K and sat in. She really has pain in her body that has puzzled me....her patterns were unique.... I learned a lot and I saw what I was not able to figure out. ... It was gratifying. I love this work. ... with every person it's like doing a new Rubic's cube .... the good feeling was knowing I was meant to do this work ..I am going to be really good at it one day ...... and I will be very happy to see Mary finally out of pain.

Question

Are you really doing exactly what the Guru has lined out? All the way? for a long enough period of time?
    diet and working out
    No .....

NMR training
    No

and yes this has shown up in my life before.

these 2 things I am creating a checklist for.... today. How can I ever get to a higher level if I do not even do the basics all the way? .... yes, I am further along than I was a year ago on many levels but I am cringing at the thought of where i would be if I had followed through at a higher level. Like DOING THE BASICS? ...

A man approached me today asking for directions to a specific street that I did not know. However I knew how to get him in the right area and just how to get to the source of info he needed. Very quickly. ... so I told him go to the Hub and pull into the gas station and they will show you the right street. At the Hub there are 6 possible roads to take. they could direct him.
    At that moment another guy walks up, over hearing the convo and begins to talk to the man. he did not know where the street was but started to tell hm about the Hub. I said "excuse me, just do what I say and you will be there in five minutes" I walked away. 20 minutes later I came out and there they were still talking about it, the guy had his GPS out trying to figure out which of the 6 possibilities to take!
    They looked at me and I said " if you had just done what I said you would have been there 10 minutes ago! ... and slammed my car door.... (grumpy today) ....
    then I thought about the podcast this morning, and about listening to your guru and doing exactly what they say to get where you want to go.... I started crackin up. ... i don't think that was an accidental meeting.
    OK ... got the message.

the lesson I didn't get was why he was looking at my chest the entire time we were talking. I wanted to say "EXCUSE ME but your Longus Coli seems to be locked down ..let me fix it for you" and then sock him right in the forehead. ...... I really enjoyed that thought ............................... very grumpy today

going to listen to the checklist podcast again tonite

tomorrow

1. 3 clients ...
    2. workout at 5:30am
    3. EAT according to checklist
    4. Mom
    5. should I take Thursday off?
    6. mail off documents
    7. figure out my own bodywork time this week with Roe

The goal before me is still 135lbs and NMR Pro ..125 an hour at the clinic .............it's gonna happen

[QUOTE=skiplacour;1137369523]

Four questions to ask yourself if you aren't getting the results you want--and think you are doing everything it takes to succeed - Morning Connection Podcast #42 (47 minutes)
    Last edited by MzJules; 09-22-2013 at 08:08 PM.

9/26/2013

I lifted weights today, ... I was awkward but the familiar rhythm as i moved through it was comforting and grounding. ... it was just me and the "push".... I locked everything out. ... like walking into a forge and turning up the heat and then hammering away. ... I worked hard ... I was working something out emotionally. I looked at myself in the mirror after and thought about last year and all the focus and effort i put into learning this. I am handling way more now because of that time in the gym. .... It hardens you, strengthens you mentally, physically and spiritually. ... I remembered skip speaking about how being too deeply into the lifestyle can make you inflexible and unable to relate outside of it's structure.. ... I have been pulled away by other pursuits and people and have found that without the structure, the time in the heat, I feel adrift no matter how well I am doing out side in other things......or is that perception even correct?...

I just know it built a confidence in me I want more of.

Stretching ...20 min ...
    [b]Cardio .. bike[/b
    BB Bench Press ...65lbs..3s/6 ...
    Incline DB Bench ...15lbs ,,, 2s/6 ...
    Incline BB Bench ... 65lbs ... 2s/6 ....
    Tricep Pushdown ... /90lbs ...2s/6 ...
    Lying tricep Presses ...20lbs ...2/12 ...

protective of my arms but it went well. Felt awkward but it was good for me mentally
    Last edited by MzJules; 09-26-2013 at 04:53 PM.

9/27/2013

even though I eat for comfort
    I love and accept myself
    even though I learned at a young age
    that if I am sad or upset
    food will solve all problems
    I accept myself anyway
    even though food and the control of it really helps fill an emotional void for me
    I am completely ready to admit it
    I am open to letting it go
    I need more
    Sometimes I cannot stop eating
    sometimes I cannot make myself eat
    Maybe I had a bad day
    Im feeling alone
    Im feeling bored or really anxious
    Im definitely feeling something that I don't like
    when I don't want to feel something I stuff it down with food
    or starve it away
    Food is comfort to me
    Food is love
    Witholding it is power
    that is what I was taught
    All the times I felt bad
    someone fed me to comfort me
    or withheld for punishment
    Maybe they meant well
    I was the only one left at the dinner table because I wouldn't eat
    Ice Cream solves everything ...
    It did at the time
    Or atleast it felt like it did
    I felt loved when I was given ice cream
    I felt heard when I refused to eat
    I wasn't really being loved
    and i wasn't really being heard
    It was avoidance and I learned to do it well
    Maybe food is just food
    It can't possibly love me back
    Nor does it care if i avoid it
    and It does not give good advice at the end of the day
    Maybe I really to see it for what it really is
    Food ....
    Calories
    Fat
    Carbohydrates
    Sugar
    protein
    It doesn't help me when I overeat it
    and harms me when i do not eat enough of it
    this isn't about the diet and losing weight at all
    This is about me and recognizing how I feel
    I am finally going to listen
    I am ok with feeling
    I will acknowledge the feelings
    I will use contra lateral movement for balance, problem solving,
    creativity, calm
    I will choose how I feel at the moment and remember that I really am loved
    Even if it's just me loving myself
    I will be calm and clear as I acknowledge how i feel ..
    and choose what to do with it
    I will walk away feeling empowered

Different muscles

I lifted weights today ...

I can lift my mothers Dementia
    kens disability
    a lengthy launch
    nurture my own dreams
    eat
    feel all the feelings good or bad
    and get stronger and more developed as I go

It's ok to feel

meals packed for tomorrow
    21 bookings this week
    my mentor booked a session with me ...
    5am workout ...
    it's going to be a great day
    Last edited by MzJules; 09-26-2013 at 09:49 PM.

9/27/2013

treadmill... 20 min..5 sprints

2x through

upper trap, lower trap ... 60 secs each
    bridge with adductor squeeze ... 60 sec ...
    pushup super set..3 arm positions interchanging ..60 sec ...arms are tired, could not get very deep
    pivot squat ..60sec ...
    plank, on knees, hand to forearm switc h ..60sec ..it's thursday ... arms and shoulders are a little fried
    reverse lunge knee hike ...60 sec
    air pull ..60 sec
    unstable surface plank .. 60 sec
    Diaphragmatic breathing ...15 x

disciplines

1. Planned my day the night before. Look at it again in the morning when I got up
    2. First thing, do deep breathing, contralateral movements for balanced brain function. Stand in front of my dream board and make contact with what I want. Read my financial, relational and physical goals....Read what you may fear , is it rational? could it happen? GO FOR IT ANYWAY!.... Face your fear
    3. Stretching, preparing my mind and body for the physical work it must do today. .
    4. Visualize balance, flexibility and perfect ergonomics as I work. I work smart, not hard...
    5 ....5 Meals..planned and balanced ...
    6. really take care of myself emotionally and mentally. Use every resource available to keep me on task and focused ie, books, podcasts, my journal, connection with like minded people..

Here I go ...

9/27/2013

Ha! ...that's real

9/30/2013

3 days of 3000 calories .... Im hungry tonite but satisfied. ... I am a little watery from all the carbs i think but that will settle out if I can stay on point and ride this out till my body believes I won't starve it again....... Yes ... I am still trying ...

I had to get to the place where healing my metabolism is taking precedence over losing weight. ..Just accept where I am at right now. .... Eating this much food feels so counter intuitive. I have been so brain washed into believing I can't eat carbs or fat. ... The only restriction I am putting on myself right now are REFINED CARBS ... Processed food. All the food I am eating is clean and has one ingredient. Meat, veggies, eggs, sweet potato, oatmeal, butter, coconut oil, light fruit, Greek Yogurt, like that. Clean.

I have not made it through a week yet of eating like this without freakin out. ... old conditioning.
    This will be my week.

1. clientele is growing very fast now. Much smarter about how I am working. refining my skills. Seeking another avenue of further training to expand my knowledge. I intend to be highly sought out for my skill and highly paid for it.

2. Hmmm .. my focus is becoming more narrow right now. NMR and learning to eat. ....

when you watch some one very closely for a long time ... when you have the opportunity to see them up close and personal ... when you can see into their lives, their heart and character ... see that it is solid and real ... when they are so consistent in aligning words and actions ... and the incredible strength of exposing weakness ... leading .. being the example, always showing up, even if it's hard ... a role hard won ... and you know they could launch a bomb or wipe away a tear ....

my moment yesterday .... I thought about all of this as i walked across a parking lot. I smiled and a feeling welled up in me ... I couldn't figure it out at first but then i realized ...

it was faith restored and I sat down and wrote out a bigger dream ....

and it felt closer and more real than it ever had before
    Last edited by MzJules; 10-02-2013 at 03:45 PM.

10/3/2013

6 near perfect days of eating ... weight is stabilized but still watery

Do I let all the distractions created by all the demands from people in my life throw me off? ... Yes ... I do.

I crave structure but it is a challenge to stay within the frameworks I create. I admit that it is mostly mental on my part. ... I allow myself to be pulled away by negative thinking (poor me I can't handle it all, mostly) and or Peanut Butter.... I am doing well in a couple areas but I will not be happy until I have achieved my physical goals as well. ... I am much more fully engaged in life when I have the food under control. I can "gracefully" compartmentalize everything and everyone .... I am focused and certain ... more comfortable in my skin .... free.

.... I have not been "all in" ... except for excusing myself ... needed the reminders. Last few podcasts have been amazing...... challenging, inspiring

[b] I worked on my mentor today ... she said she thought I was a bit of a magician, how I work and handle the clientele ... She said she sensed loyalty in me. She trusted me.... I bring it up because in the last few month I have wandered from my mentors in different ways and last week I realized what I was doing and how it was weakening my focus and creating confusion and uncertainty.... I brought myself back.

My moment...
    She is right, I can be trusted and I can trust myself, my choices and judgements and my ability to stay the course no matter what to the end...... faith restored again but today it is in myself.

Tomorrow
    Full clientele ... massive impact on lives in pain.
    Eat and let myself come out of hiding
    Another chance to stretch and embrace the stress of getting what I want
    Do the checklist

[QUOTE=skiplacour;1142621543]

Staying on track with disruptions in your schedule - Morning Connection Podcast #53 (27 minutes)

I appreciate your comments below and your social media likes, shares, and retweets to spread the good word!

"True champions are those people who can perform at a peak level of performance more consistently than others. These champions can perform so well because they have learned the importance of controlling their mental state and have mastered doing so." Skip

10/5/2013

In the next several years, it is estimated that 3 Billion new people will be coming on line searching for information and inspiration... hmmm ...

what the hell does "balance in life" mean to you?...good question

I am thinking that it does not mean what we tend to think it does. ... Initially I was thinking it was about being able to juggle all my commitments equally well, you know, work, family, fun, friends, exercise, bodywork, eating, schooling, relationships, schmoozing, time alone, housekeeping, study, writing, the Cat, Shopping, finances, dreaming, house repairs, car repairs, being an informed US citizen, my journals, damn! look at my toes ..I need a a pedicure!! ...

I think balance happens in spurts or we have times of balance, however you define it..... I have always been pursuing something in my life that I thought was important and it always created imbalances. It didn't feel like an imbalance at the time to me.... the problem comes when you have other people who need you to be there for them, especially spouses and children.... I see where my role as a Mother was affected by my drive to work on my goals.... I have had to apologize to my sons for that.... being a Mother is a large role.

but I just don't see how you can get really good at something without being out of balance for awhile....
    then there is a time of "whew!" and maybe some R&R and then shortly you are off and chasing the next level or goal. ...
    You may be able to forgo water skiing or concerts and things like that but when there are people involved in your life that is where you must pay attention. ...

Really, i think balance comes from the inside no matter what you are doing. ... picking and choosing what is important at any given moment and then shifting gears to take care of those we love requires an inner balance and a level of healthy consciousness about who we are and what is important to us.... it is amazing what good quality connection time can do to someones patience and support for what we are doing.... make them a part of the dream ... include them in your dream and LISTEN TO THEIRS.

I have had people say to me during my life "don't you think you should get out more or aren't you cutting yourself off too much"? ... I have even had a friend read me the riot act and tell me that I was completely self centered and did not care about anyone but myself!" ... ??????? ............ Moi?....
    I was studying voice, going to college studying music, taking piano, playing guitar, rehearsing ... and working.... I WAS BUSY!!... LMAO!

Anyway, Be busy and chase your dreams and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your peoples.

1. I worked today, practiced my craft and took care of my people well.

2.Good feeling ... decided that "things" were not too hard for me, that I could handle it all and more and committed to never saying that EVER again!

3.My workouts have been haphazard ... BUT ... my skill at work is accelerating.

I really appreciated the podcast today ... ... VERY motivating, AGAIN!

eating on target. bought some new containers and cooler and cups for Protein shakes, new set of pans for cooking. (OMG, what my sons have done to my pans.....) ... water is beginning to drop finally ... no weight loss at this calorie level ... I want to just freak out right now but I just keep telling myself I must proceed with this or I will never change my metabolism.... I just keep saying it over and over.... also, if I mess this up now and go into starve again I will just gain more weight. ... It's crazy thinking to me.... if I drop my calories too low I will begin to gain weight again. .. stay balanced Jill ... confidence, certainty, mindset ... you will get the prize

[QUOTE=skiplacour;1143659663]

So . . . what the hell does "balance in life" mean to you? - Morning Connection Podcast #55 (42 minutes)

I appreciate your comments below and your social media likes, shares, and retweets to spread the good word!

Have a great day.

Click here to listen to this podcast.
    Last edited by MzJules; 10-05-2013 at 10:38 PM.

Unconditional love from both parents ?... this hit me like a ton of bricks today. I have not recovered. Please talk more about this.

[QUOTE=skiplacour;1146079043]

Billionaire Warren Buffet's key to success in life may surprise you - Morning Connection Podcast #60 (49 minutes)

Have a great day.

Click here to listen to this podcast.

Totally immersed in my work now. Booked full two weeks in advance and out 5 weeks. Pouring it on now. Am I out of balance? Yes..... The structure makes me feel safe. Even my eating plan is easier to follow. .. I love the relationships there. I have great admiration and affection for my coworkers.......... I am part of the team.
    It's good ... but it is familiar in that it is compartmentalized. It is a structure I have built before.
    By that I mean I interact and connect I have fun and have meaningful conversations but I cannot point to any relationship I have that is truly "close".... Not even in my family. Except for Ken, but he is totally trustworthy and if I ever knew anyone who could give unconditional love it is him.
    He has down's syndrome. So should I discount that because he doesn't really know any better? Am I that cynical?
    ...... you can be very involved with people and still never be intimate, never let anyone really get near you.....is it because of distrust?

I am discombobulated by the podcast today.... Very uncomfortable.
    ///
    Last edited by MzJules; 10-10-2013 at 08:48 PM.

10/12/2013

Cardio .. treadmill 60 minutes .. incline 7 and 9
    starting calorie drop by 100 next week ... time to start dropping weight ... this is about uncovering for me. It's about intimacy and taking a risk. It is about coming out all the way.

My question

Do I work efficiently and what do you mean by that exactly? You began to speak about looking at the bigger picture more than the process? focusing more on results? This really would take a new way of thinking about things and I can feel my mind trying to comprehend it. What are the distinctions of working more efficiently? What does it look like? How am I wasting my time?

Cool moment ... I was pretty tired yesterday and gearing up for what I call my weekend challenge. I noticed that several times I started to flip into some negative thinking about it. I just chose to change how I felt .... I flipped it several times. i was quite pleased with myself and the realization that I truly do choose how I am going to feel about a thing.

What I did I am proud of ... actually this whole week, everyday, I have exhibited some new level of skill in my work. ... I am in a new level. Not only in the work but in my influence.

Good Questions.
    If I was really sold on living the way I say I want would I be dabbling the way I am now?
    Am I sold on my own dream?
    do I really know my result and do I stay close to it or get into Peanut butter and Jelly?
    Am I doing what it takes to get all the options I can?

Death.
    Regrets.
    i am 59. I am nowhere near death but I have learned that having regrets can be therapeutic if it helps you make positive corrections now. yes I have regrets but it's too late and I am here now and still growing and learning and I have made amends in many ways and I am getting better and better. Time wasted still makes me cringe but .... crap, Im wasting it right now.

Am I living according to others expectations? ... Your first expectations come from your parents. they have the most influence. It can stay with you all your life and be encouraging or something you must overcome.
    But what if you were ignored and no one really expected anything from you? what is the message in that and how would it affect your behavior in life?..... differently for different people I am sure. ...
    But isn't that message coming out of their own issues? If they do not expect anything they will not get let down or something like that? So, they do not even expect anything from their children? .. It sounds so crazy when I write it.

No one expects anything from you and no one thinks you are going to be good.... THAT is an expectation albeit a very negative one.

It can be an advantage in that everyone takes you lightly, it gives you a lot of room, and the minute you step out and you deliver , you immediately earn respect. People are surprised. ......

I can think of 5 events in my life where i shocked the hell out of everyone....

I feel like I have been living with my foot on the gas and the other on the brake.

Afterthought .... I have lived between these two poles. No expectations from others ... high expectations from others.
    Last edited by MzJules; 10-12-2013 at 09:54 PM.

10/14/2013

Cardio .. treadmill 45 minutes .. incline 5,7 and 9 ....

6 clients today ... I may die

6 meals ... amazing how much food I have been eating. My weight went up for a bit but maintained and has dropped some. Trying to just do the plan and not think about anything else. . Dropped 200 calories today. I know I said 100 but I will hold here for a few weeks and see what happens. ... I would really love to just get my weight down eating as many calories as I can

I think the struggle has become part of the problem.

I read most of my journal yesterday..... I remember recently cleaning out all my papers and such and coming across over 50 journals and notebooks and a whole collection of envelopes and napkins, all written on. It represented about 20 years of stuff some older, mostly from the last 3. It was interesting and it pissed me off. ... there was a theme running through it all . Same struggles and same lists of declarations about what I was obsessing on at the time........... I have come a long way in the last 3 years.
    I think I see better now. I thought about what I was doing and where I was at at the time of the different journals and I do see that while the struggles are similar I am at a very different place in it.
    I had some very poor strategies and I am aware of the old thinking that still remains and influences my decisions and actions. ...
    what do I want ... no, what do I really want? ... focus on the result.
    also, what are my strategies for the different pursuits I have? Are they clear?

I have decided I am going to use the machines ... I don't like the machines BUT no lifting required and minimal gripping. A new strategy.

10/15/2013

Cardio .. 45 minutes ... incline 5..7
    6 meals
    I take responsibility for all my f*** ups and decisions

Cool Moment
    I sat in on 2 sessions today. I love the learning.
    In between clients I went out to eat lunch. I thought

"Wow, I am in a beautiful place doing work that I love with awesome people.... this is where I take my breaks and I look out at parts of it when I work.

Peanut Butter and Jelly ...

I did this. I am working with the originator of Neuromuscular Reprogramming. Training with her and working with her. She is the best in her field. I made this happen. Thinking about this by the water. I want the rest of my dreams.
    I have decided I am not going to struggle with food anymore. that's it. end of story. done. You will not hear one more peep out of me about it again. I eat to be healthy and fit and that's all.. I will weigh 135lbs. I will make it happen just like I made this happen. I know exactly what to do and how to do it and if I need to alter my strategy at all I will. NO BIG DEAL.

My identity, who I think I am is my greatest tool for achieving my goals
    Last edited by MzJules; 10-15-2013 at 11:31 PM.

henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi MzJules. Its always enjoyable to stop in your journal & see where you "are at"

The photo of your lunch spot is beautiful. Sometimes those quiet moments stealing away in the middle of the day, getting a breath of fresh air, & feeling the sunshine on your skin are the best!

Funny how just today I looked back at my journal/******** page from last year just to see what I was going through at this time last year & where I was "at". I was curious to see if I continuously go through the same challenges/feel the same way at the same time each year. I saw you had been looking back at old journals too & doing much of the same. I thought how interesting it was we were both doing this.

Keep pushing on with your 135# goal - I am pushing for 135# too its just that I am pushing to get my weight back up to that from my competition weight!
    Visit:

10/18/2013

last 3 days
    Cardio .. 45 minutes ... incline 5..7
    6 meals
    I take responsibility for all my decisions

Cool Moment
    stepped out and let go of a position for what I REALLY WANT. Taking a hit financially for A MINUTE. Recognized several synchronized messages to do this. No Fear. Awesome

Today. Downloaded podcast 2 minutes after it came up , got in the car plugged in and said "OK Skip, talk to me ... out loud. I laughed. I feel very grounded right now.

I remembered the very first video I did for the challenge. I had a free coaching session with skip for buying a Mass Pak. I remember I said " this man is a true servant leader, I trust him". ..... That was a good call.

I CAN trust myself. ....

10/20/2013

i have not been able to get the record on my phone to work. Hmmm .. I have not been able to get the record to work on my computer either! ... Just figured out my mic does not work. Off to Best Buy. I will be submitting a "Good Morning" file.... soon

Tomorrow
    I have begun creating an exercise plan that follows Mass machine Training but there will be variations on the exercises...I will be using machines. I use my arms and hands so much all day I have to protect my forearms mainly.... and my hands ... and my back ..Ha! I am looking forward to tomorrow.

tomorrow
    Legs
    leg Press ... 175lbs ... 6/8 reps
    Goblet squat...20lbs ..6/8 reps .. dangling, held into my chest.. hand position on this is comfortable, more balancing the weight than gripping
    One Leg Dumbell Deadlifts... 20lbs ..6/8 I know ...this is not a deadlift really but it will have to do for now ... I will use a wrist strap so I do not have to grip so hard .. this is a test. I may have to use the Hamstring Curl machine ... and then some lunges to hit the Quad .. figuring it out
    Standing Calf Raises ... 80lbs ..6/8 reps
    [/b]45degree Leg Press Calf Raises ... 150lbs[/b]

Cardio ... 15 min .. Bike

So i have a workout partner which is good because I am a little concerned with loading those 45lb plates. If she doesn't show I will load a bunch of 25lbers .. and save my arms....i will find a way.

Disciplines
    1.Plan my day the night before. Look at it again in the morning when I get up ....
    2.First thing check my dream board and make contact with what I want. Read my financial, relational and physical goals....
    3. 6 meals
    5. today ..practice all upper body muscle tests ...what are their relationships ... how does the shoulder turn off the hip?
    6. listen to podcast
    7. begin 1 project on my list Mondays and complete by Fri
    8. Write out everyday my goals as an NMR worker. I need to be very specific about it. connect to it on a deeper level. what will it feel like and who will I be in it? .... I am an NMR worker. Ultimately 175 an hour. this must be my priority... I have 3 sit ins booked this week. Now that I have quit the chiropractor I will sit in as much as possible. everytime i observe I pick up more and more. I am a sponge. the body is a Rubic's cube I am figuring out.
    9.Stay connected to someone in family each day. Be creative about how you do it. Take care of Mom and Ken. Help John with his leg. support Brian where its appropriate. ..... CLEAR BOUNDARIES WITH EVERYONE! ...
    10.really take care of myself emotionally and mentally. Use every resource available to keep me on task and focused ie, books, podcasts, my journal, connection with like minded people

Here are the Top 5 distinctions and insights that I've discovered that may help you gain better perspective on what you need to focus on to reach your own goals.

1. Everyone needs a little PUSH. What we are CAPABLE of doing is one thing. Oftentimes, what we actually do is a totally DIFFERENT thing altogether! No matter what level you consider yourself at now, you can do at least a little better. That s true for you too, isn't it? Having someone to give you that friendly push (and sometimes not-so-friendly push) will constantly remind you of who you REALLY are and what you are REALLY all about!

2. We all need to focus on our EATING HABITS and then take our eating habits to the next level. Trust me on this fact: The difference between the body you have now and the body that you REALLY WANT is being determined by your current eating habits. I don t care how good you think your eating habits are now, if you want more muscle and less body fat, you must take your nutritional practices to the next level. I can t tell you how many of my clients THOUGHT they were already doing everything only to discover they could be doing a little bit more of this or a little less of that.

3. We all need to consistently execute the BASICS and then take those basics to higher levels. Stop searching for some fancy-smancy, new fangled training or eating strategy and HOPE it takes you to the next level! The basics executed over and over again fortified with PASSION and DESIRE is what s going to get you there.

4. We all need to be reminded of the basics OVER and OVER AGAIN. No matter what level we are at, I ve noticed that our minds tend to take the basics for granted and we don t concentrate on them as much as we should. During my weekly coaching sessions, I spent at least 75 percent of my time reminding my clients of the things they already knew but were NOT doing.

5. We all need to STRUCTURE our lifestyle to make our bodybuilding and training goals reality. The quality of your physique will be determined by how structured your lifestyle REALLY is. Do you execute your daily tasks the way you must to have the body you want? Not just with your training habits, but with your eating and mental habits as well?[/QUOTE]///

today I took care of my people in the time I had and did not allow any guilt to infiltrate over how busy I ahave been. I gave them my all in the time I had. It felt good to be ok with that. timely podcast .."doing everything for everyone!"

Cool moment.... Kenneth asked me if we were going to Costco today. I said.."Yes! for the 100th time!". ... he laughed and said .. "And that's the end of that!, don't ask me again!". We both cracked up. It may not seem like much but because he is retarded I always love it when he makes associations like that verbally. He really comprehends a lot more than he lets on and I love the surprises he gives me.... One of the things i want is for him to have the highest quality life he can.... I am going to make sure he does. ///

10/21/2013

Feeling damn good today

Tomorrow
    Arms ... will really have to experiment tomorrow with exercises

Legs
    leg Press ... 175lbs ... 6/8 reps used one leg at a time to keep from flattening my back too much. this felt light but sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good to do.
    Goblet squat...20lbs ..6/8 reps ..this went well .. got a nice deep squat
    One Leg Dumbell Deadlifts... 20lbs ..30 each side..2 setsso .. I like the feeling this exercise creates and I can get a good burn in my leg and glute but I have to do more reps with this light weight.. forgot my strap ..
    Standing Calf Raises ... 80lbs ..6/8 reps too light but I am just getting acclimated again.
    [/b]45degree Leg Press Calf Raises ... 150lbs[/b] again I did one leg at a time for back protection .. this felt light too but feeling a little tentative

Cardio ... 15 min .. Bike

Disciplines
    1.Plan my day the night before. Look at it again in the morning when I get up .... 10
    2.First thing check my dream board and make contact with what I want. Read my financial, relational and physical goals.... ooops
    3. 6 meals..10
    5. today ..practice all upper body muscle tests ...what are their relationships ... how does the shoulder turn off the hip? ... 5
    6. listen to podcast..10
    7. begin 1 project on my list Mondays and complete by Fri...0
    8. Write out everyday my goals as an NMR worker. I need to be very specific about it. connect to it on a deeper level. what will it feel like and who will I be in it? .... I am an NMR worker. Ultimately 175 an hour. this must be my priority... 10 .. 4 sentences
    9.Stay connected to someone in family each day. Be creative about how you do it. Take care of Mom and Ken. Help John with his leg. support Brian where its appropriate. ..... CLEAR BOUNDARIES WITH EVERYONE! ... 0..well Ken anyway
    10.really take care of myself emotionally and mentally. Use every resource available to keep me on task and focused ie, books, podcasts, my journal, connection with like minded people ..10

5. We all need to STRUCTURE our lifestyle to make our bodybuilding and training goals reality. The quality of your physique will be determined by how structured your lifestyle REALLY is. Do you execute your daily tasks the way you must to have the body you want? Not just with your training habits, but with your eating and mental habits as well?[/QUOTE]///

today I had an impromptu meeting with my boss and another practitioner about my new availability in the schedule. priority was put on my availability. I liked that! Everyday I feel like I am taking new steps there into higher levels in my skill and in my position. the relationships I have there are just too great! .. clients get referred back and forth depending on who's strengths are required. There is no sense of lack among the "core" group. There is enough work for everyone and the money will flow.

Cool moment.... expressed gratitude for something very personal. I almost held it back ... I am not going to hold back anymore.///[/QUOTE]///
    Last edited by MzJules; 10-21-2013 at 10:43 PM.

10/22/2013

Cool Moment .. I worked on an 80 year old Nun today who was an Olympic level distance runner and a bit of a rebel. We really connected and I so admired her vitality and attitude and joy.....
    really loved Skips acknowledgement of my email today. I am experiencing awesome growth right now on mnay levels.

something I did ... sometimes things do not go the way you planned... I was the epitome of grace under pressure .... very smooth

Arms

Straight Barbell curls.....15lbs ...3 sets/ 6/8 reps I tried the 20lb straight bar but my forearms did not like it. Picked up the uneven curl bar by itself. Felt better but not real comfortable.
    Alternating DB Curls...10lbs... 2 sets/6/8 .. not heavy but left forearm not liking the gripping ...
    Dumbell Hammer Curls... 10lbs ..1sets..6/8 reps forearms really complaining now ..
    Lying tricep extensions...6/8 reps cannot do these
    Tricep Cable Pressdown ...2s/50lbs/6/8 .. . arms into my sides controlling the bar ..this may be negotiable
    Overhead Triceps Extensions .. 10lbs /2s/6-8
    No wrist curls

Disciplines
    1.Plan my day the night before. Look at it again in the morning when I get up ....10
    2.First thing check my dream board and make contact with what I want. Read my financial, relational and physical goals.... 0 ..fell asleep after workout ..got behind
    3. 6 meals..7
    5. today ..practice all upper body muscle tests ...what are their relationships ... how does the shoulder turn off the hip? ... 0
    6. listen to podcast..10
    7. begin 1 project on my list Mondays and complete by Fri...looks like I will be doing it all on Thurs I am so booked
    8. Write out everyday my goals as an NMR worker. I need to be very specific about it. connect to it on a deeper level. what will it feel like and who will I be in it? .... I am an NMR worker. Ultimately 175 an hour. this must be my priority... 10 .. 4 sentences
    9.Stay connected to someone in family each day. Be creative about how you do it. Take care of Mom and Ken. Help John with his leg. support Brian where its appropriate. ..... CLEAR BOUNDARIES WITH EVERYONE! ... 10..well Ken anyway
    10.really take care of myself emotionally and mentally. Use every resource available to keep me on task and focused ie, books, podcasts, my journal, connection with like minded people ..10

5. We all need to STRUCTURE our lifestyle to make our bodybuilding and training goals reality. The quality of your physique will be determined by how structured your lifestyle REALLY is. Do you execute your daily tasks the way you must to have the body you want? Not just with your training habits, but with your eating and mental habits as well?[/QUOTE]//////
    Last edited by MzJules; 10-22-2013 at 08:50 PM.

10/24/2013

Will list workouts tomorrow ...... exhaustified!! ... I am having Dejavu' and yes I have been here before. My upper body cannot take the weights and my work, I already knew this yet I tried again. OK, got it. I will resolve this dilemma, settle on a plan of action and stick with it. I know what to do. The End. ....
    Down 4lbs.

Disciplines
    1.Plan my day the night before. Look at it again in the morning when I get up ....10
    2.First thing check my dream board and make contact with what I want. Read my financial, relational and physical goals.... 0 ..fell asleep after workout ..got behind
    3. 6 meals..10
    5. today ..practice all upper body muscle tests ...what are their relationships ...
    6. listen to podcast..10
    7. begin 1 project on my list Mondays and complete by Fri...
    9.Stay connected to someone in family each day. Be creative about how you do it. Take care of Mom and Ken. Help John with his leg. support Brian where its appropriate. ..... CLEAR BOUNDARIES WITH EVERYONE! ... 10..
    11. Read my bpdy goals 2x a day out loud and visualize it. ...5

Following through everyday on my disciplines and discipline with food is much better now. I think the struggle became part of the problem. I just cannot trip on it so hard .. I am trying to treat it like I do brushing my teeth. Do I trip on that??? NO!... I just do it.

Trust. I am very good at connecting and I can go deep very fast with someone but do not allow anyone to get too involved in my life. I guess when you are busy working on so many things that this is common. It's good to have a partner to share with. someone you trust... . ...

[b]Listening to Skip for almost 2 years now. I have learned a lot and have changed immensely. .. I thought today about how he has become a very loud Voice in my life. ...... Our lives are full of voices. You know all the voices that speak to us all of our lives and help create the narrative we build our lives in. ... The voices are everywhere. Parents, teachers, celebrities, peers, TV etc. ... the narrative of your position in society is a Voice too. Telling us who we are, how we feel and what our position should be. How we rank or measure up....
    I feel like I have believed in systems and structures set up for me by others all my life. Made myself small believing I am somehow separated from my own Voice.... Limiting myself and all the while suspecting I have power.
    Finding my own Voice is cutting through the layers of conditioning all the other Voices have programmed in me. I understand being filled up with motivational inspiration and yet not being able to apply it to my life because I do not see what it really needs to be applied to. ...You have to be ruthless in your self assessment and call yourself out on your own bull****. I declare I hate the structure but I know it and what is expected. It's familiar. I cling.
    I fight to establish my own narrative, my own structure, my own Voice.... I will not stop peeling through the layers until I get to the "Real" me. The closer I get the less reason I will have to distrust others. ...I see it already.... that's a whole subject in itself....

10/26/2013

Last couple days, exercise routine, sheesh .. even the Plank and push ups upset my arms ..creating something else ..thank god there are a hundred ways to workout.

treadmill... 20 min..

3x through

upper trap, lower trap ... 60 secs each
    bridge with adductor squeeze ... 60 sec ...
    pushup super set..3 arm positions interchanging ..60 sec ...
    plank, on knees, hand to forearm switc h ..60sec ..
    reverse lunge knee hike ...60 sec
    air pull ..60 sec
    unstable surface plank .. 60 sec

Disciplines
    2.First thing check my dream board and make contact with what I want. Read my financial, relational and physical goals.... 10
    3. 6 meals..5 ... fell down on the eating
    5. .practice all upper body muscle tests ...what are their relationships ... 10
    6. listen to podcast..10
    7. begin 1 project on my list Mondays and complete by Fri....10 and done
    9.Stay connected to someone in family each day. Be creative about how you do it. Take care of Mom and Ken. Help John with his leg. support Brian where its appropriate. ..... CLEAR BOUNDARIES WITH EVERYONE! ... 10..well Ken anyway

Devotiuonem .. a noun of action ..dedicated by a vow..consecration .. original Latin meaning

dedication, intensity, passion, fervor, enthusiasm, sincerity, allegiance, fidelity, love, deference, constancy, earnestness, sanctity, service,

Your DEVOTION ... opens all life treasures, yeah ...

As we think, we create. Change what we think, and we change what we create. When we can see that what we think is the cause and what we experience is the effect, that it’s activity in Consciousness that shapes reality, and not the other way around, we move closer to God. WE are the change we’re waiting for. Instead of HOPING for a great day, CREATE a great day!

What do I want ... NO!! ... what do I REALLY want!!
    Last edited by MzJules; 10-26-2013 at 07:05 PM.

10/28/2013

Cardio ... 30 minutes ... stayin loose

So, legs I can do ... I'll figure out the rest as I go

Legs
    leg Press ... 175lbs ... 6/8 reps... one leg at a time One leg to take pressure off low back
    Goblet squat...25lbs ..6/8 reps I used a plate instead of DB .. held it close to my chest and this really took any pressure off my arms..so I guess i should call it the "Plate Squat"? Ha!
    One Leg Smith machine Deadlifts... 20lbs ..20 each side..2 setsused the Smith Machine instead of DB, got a good burn in the legs and rump .. no pressure on the arms
    Standing Calf Raises ... 130lbs ..6/8 reps felt my right calf get a little tweaky ... from pushin off on it so much when I am working .. rolled it and stretched .. will be more conscious of how much I use it
    Seated Calf Raise ... 75lbs switched out the 45 degree Calf Press .. less back stress

Disciplines
    1.Plan my day the night before. Look at it again in the morning when I get up ....5
    2.First thing check my dream board and make contact with what I want. Read my financial, relational and physical goals.... 10
    3. 6 meals..10... starting to feel like I don;t want to eat again .. WTH is up with that anyway? I really have to figure this one out
    5. .practice all lower body muscle tests ... ... 10 ..school this weekend ... all about the hips
    6. listen to podcast..10
    7. begin 1 project on my list Mondays and complete by Fri....0 .. preparing for school this weekend takes precedence over this
    9.Stay connected to someone in family each day. Be creative about how you do it. Take care of Mom and Ken. Help John with his leg. support Brian where its appropriate. ..... CLEAR BOUNDARIES WITH EVERYONE! ... 0.. i did not want to talk to anyone today

Cool moment ... I started to panic today because I could feel my Psoas acting up which affects my Lats and CRAP! .. it's damn annoying! I can't work like this! Anyway, Roe put me on the table and in 10 minutes reorganized me and I got up and was fine. The cool thing was that I knew exactly what was happening and how to get it fixed. .. 10 minutes! .. awesome!

How did I impress myself today? ... I asked for help and I got it. I have always had a problem asking for help. it's getting easier.

What do I really want? I visualized that today really well. What I want is changing and it is not what I originally thought I wanted. It still includes the work I love but also something that is really surprising me. I never felt this way before or actually thought this way at all. I have really been disconnected from some integral parts of myself. Not ready to put what it is out there yet but I am very delighted at the revelation. It feels right.
    Last edited by MzJules; 10-28-2013 at 08:55 PM.

pphelps83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pphelps83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pphelps83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pphelps83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pphelps83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pphelps83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pphelps83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pphelps83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pphelps83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pphelps83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pphelps83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the good wishes!! A mass machine wedding in New York City simple but Just what we wanted!!
    Train hard and Think Big

I am a relentless Mass Machine

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.

Eleanor Roosevelt

11/8/2013

I almost lost my son to an unknown virus that attacked his heart and nearly killed him last week. To say my priorities took a shift is putting it mildly. My "why's" became a lot clearer and I am cutting loose a few people who "need" me a little too much. I am crippling them and is this the highest and best use of my time? ... NO! but it's a great excuse.

disciplines

Upon waking, before the gym, read vision for my physical transformation and what I need to do each day to achieve it.
    After shower take 5 minutes to connect with my dream board and read my life vision
    5 planned balanced meals everyday
    study and learn nerve innervations from spine to extremities
    begin to document everything you are learning more thoroughly

This week
    1. Be prepared to perform every muscle test by next Saturday
    2. Schedule session with Roe and have her perform full Brain Function facilitation on me for practice
    3. Be at the gym at 5;30 sharp everyday
    4. Begin ken's walking program

****** some light reading....

Signal Transduction focuses on the biochemical pathways by which cells respond to environmental cues. environmental processes signal cytoplasmic processes that can altar gene expression and thereby control cell fate, influence cell movement, control cell survival, or even sentence a cell to death. Signal Transd7uction science recognizes that the fate and behavior of an organism is directly linked to it's perception of the environment. In simple terms, the character of our life is based upon how we perceive it.

Second, the new science of Epigenetics, which literally means "control above the genes" has completely upended our conventional understanding of genetic control. Epigenetics is the science of how environmental signals select, modify, and regulate gene activity. This new awareness reveals that our genes are constantly being remodeled in response to life experiences. Which again emphasizes that our perceptions of life shape our biology.

The Biology of Belief .. Bruce Lipton, PhD

11/10/2013

Passion and the desire to follow through.

My #1 question everyday will be "Did I follow through on what I needed to do today to get what I say I want?

tomorrow...(today)
    disciplines

Upon waking, before the gym, read vision for my physical transformation and what I need to do each day to achieve it.
    After shower take 5 minutes to connect with my dream board and read my life vision
    5 planned balanced meals
    begin to document everything you are learning more thoroughly, collect my own work

This week
    1. Be prepared to perform every muscle test by next Saturday
    2. Schedule session with Roe and have her perform full Brain Function facilitation on me for practice
    3. Be at the gym at 5;30 sharp everyday
    4. Begin ken's walking program

I am discombobulated by the events of this last week. I feel like I have been holding my breath for the last 7 days..... thinking about what Ken went through and how I handled it. I realized that I did not call anyone until I was 2 days into it. .... I'm a little shaken by this "I can handle it all by myself" thing I have going and yes it does show up in other areas of my life.... I think I hurt a couple people ... I do not ask for help and I make sure i do not need it. i cover my ass and take care of everything. All the talk about trust lately ... I never really thought about it. On my dream board is a picture of me in relationship situations. I want a healthy relationship. How can I if I am so self contained...... ... I am thinking I am going to have to take a look at just what healthy trust is, take it apart , figure it out. .... another piece of the puzzle. What does trust look like? How am I distrustful and am I trustworthy?

I am itching to get to the gym tomorrow and to throw myself into my work. To feel the structure of both practices around me. ... I'm very uncomfortable right now with this "trust" revelation but at the same time I am excited at the prospect of pushing through another level of self understanding.
    Last edited by MzJules; 11-11-2013 at 01:17 PM.

11/12/2013

Passion and the desire to follow through.

My #1 question everyday will be "Did I follow through on what I needed to do today to get what I say I want?... I can't get connected at all today. going through the steps.

tomorrow...(today)
    disciplines

5 planned balanced meals
    begin to document everything you are learning more thoroughly, collect my own work

This week
    1. Be prepared to perform every muscle test by next Saturday ..studying
    2. Schedule session with Roe and have her perform full Brain Function facilitation on me for practice ..
    3. Be at the gym at 5;30 sharp everyday..10
    4. Begin ken's walking program...N/A

ken's breathing is still not quite right. Sonogram of his heart tomorrow. ... I am trying to stay on target. I am doing the steps but my mind is somewhere else. ... I have to get my guy through this and keep on with my goals. it's for him too......

I prayed today
    [/QUOTE]
    Last edited by MzJules; 11-12-2013 at 08:38 PM.

Hi MzJules. I know this sounds generic, but I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know I have been praying for you & healing of Ken's heart.
    Best wishes - Joy
    Visit: