Page 34 of 95 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 2824
    Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

OBF ******** Page: https://www.********.com/#!/groups/235171123491/

House of Rage ******** Page: https://www.********.com/#!/pages/Ho...35315426524639

To All Contestants

If you have a ******** page, please like the House of Rage page and request to be added to the OBF ******** page!

I post announcements and contestants post stuff that they may not post in this thread.

Also, at this point of Week # 3, we still have 20 people who have not posted in this thread, some of which will be disqualified if they don't post by midnight tomorrow.
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh we are getting up to 10 inches of snow Sunday/Monday...HIIT snow shoveling FTW!!!!

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

House of Rage ******** Page: https://www.********.com/#!/pages/Ho...35315426524639

PRIZES FOR WINNERS

Women's Transformation

First Place

OBF T-Shirt
    Applied Nutriceuticals - Black Cats, RPM, Drive, Osteo-Sport (25 count Bottles)
    Beast Sports Nutrition - 2 products of choice (excluding protein and weight gainer), Beast t-shirt, shaker cup
    FUSION BODYBUILDING - STRONGMAN (THE VITAMIN PACK)

Second Place

OBF T-Shirt
    Beast Sports Nutrition - 1 product of choice (excluding protein and weight gainer), Beast t-shirt, shaker cup

Third Place

OBF T-Shirt
    Beast Sports Nutrition - Beast t-shirt, shaker cup, 2 weeks worth of samples

Men's Transformation

First Place

OBF T-Shirt
    Beast Sports Nutrition - 2 products of choice (excluding protein and weight gainer), Beast t-shirt, shaker cup

Second Place

OBF T-Shirt
    Beast Sports Nutrition - 1 product of choice (excluding protein and weight gainer), Beast t-shirt, shaker cup

Third Place

OBF T-Shirt

More to be added!

*RCSS Rep*

Just a girl lost in bama Tannerus4's Avatar
    Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Been killin it this week with a new trainer. Today us the first day since Monday I've been able to walk even remotely close to normal lol. Am workouts are kicking my butt tho!!!
    my attendance is unpredictable.

Contestants Who Have missed a Week of Posting in this Thread

Women's

Koyasha - Week # 2
    MsClickClick - Week # 2
    TexanABroad - Week # 1
    Raven88 - Week # 1
    amannunl - Week # 2
    HourGlassFigure - Week # 2

Men's

wada - Week # 1
    cannonstar - Week # 1
    Lukas13 - Week # 1
    scobo - Week # 1
    ShayZ - Week # 2
    h3adbang3r14 - Week # 2

All contestants have to post, at least once per week, in this thread. If you miss 2 consecutive weeks, or three weeks total, you are disqualified.

Also, you need to post to be eligible for the Weekly Contest!

If you have posted in this thread, and I missed it, please let know!

*RCSS Rep*

bigbiff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbiff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbiff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbiff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbiff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbiff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbiff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbiff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbiff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbiff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbiff is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Free Weight Friedel View Post

PRIZES FOR WINNERS

Women's Transformation

First Place

OBF T-Shirt

Second Place

OBF T-Shirt

Third Place

OBF T-Shirt

Men's Transformation

First Place

OBF T-Shirt

Second Place

OBF T-Shirt

Third Place

OBF T-Shirt

More to be added!

Oh Heck that's what I am talking about.. Just got real now. Cardio and arms today.. Time to make this real.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=14140068

www.theironmulisha.com

Go Heavy or go Home

~~~Please visit my ProMera Health / Beta Cret Log ~~~
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140910711

OBF T-Shirts & Tank Tops!!

The price on the T-Shirts is $17.99 and the price on the Tank Tops is $19.99. The t-shirts come in Black & Grey. The Tank Tops come in Black & Heather Grey.

The tank tops are form fitting to a certain degree.

There is a $5 flat rate shipping fee for the US & Canada only.

All payments will be done through PayPal or Money Order. If you want to place a order, message me here and I will let you know what info I need.

I am putting in an order for shirts/tanks this afternoon!

If you want to place an order, now is the time to do it!

I have orders from Erick Ericksen, Nicole Spencer, Richard King.

Thanks!!

*RCSS Rep*

LOU A VILLE is just really nice. (+1000) LOU A VILLE is just really nice. (+1000) LOU A VILLE is just really nice. (+1000) LOU A VILLE is just really nice. (+1000) LOU A VILLE is just really nice. (+1000) LOU A VILLE is just really nice. (+1000) LOU A VILLE is just really nice. (+1000) LOU A VILLE is just really nice. (+1000) LOU A VILLE is just really nice. (+1000) LOU A VILLE is just really nice. (+1000) LOU A VILLE is just really nice. (+1000)
    So my LITup just arrived and its so cute and little. LOL idk why I was expecting a bigger bottle.

Will take today before chest and tri workout!

EDIT: LMAO @ the directions. Mix 1-2 scoops with 8oz. of water per scoop 30 minutes prior to your workout, preferably on an empty stomach. Keep taking until the tub is empty and then keep buying more. Don't buy any other brand. Ever.
    And then I said, "I'll start next Monday"

beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oooo more prizes!! Exciting!

I'm super excited because I leave for vacation on Sunday morning, and today I passed the last work test I'll have to do (earnin a lil pay raise as well!).

good day so far
    BluePrint Believer!

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163012481

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hit the gym twice this week, worked out with lighter weights in the living room this morning, and going snowboarding tomorrow Bulking is fun. I am not excited for when I have to cut though.

315 Bench Soon! GettingfitAgain's Avatar
    GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey George,

Do you keep Lit UP at home? I need to get some preworkout stuff. Maybe I can swing by wally and buy at bottom from ya

Originally Posted by GettingfitAgain View Post
    Hey George,

Do you keep Lit UP at home? I need to get some preworkout stuff. Maybe I can swing by wally and buy at bottom from ya
    Yes, I have some extra!

I will be at the gym tonight at around 9 PM.
    *RCSS Rep*

GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes, I have some extra!

I will be at the gym tonight at around 9 PM.
    Cool Ill try to stop by. Ill bring small unmarked bills

zamwoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zamwoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zamwoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zamwoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zamwoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zamwoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zamwoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zamwoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zamwoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zamwoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zamwoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I had a hockey game last night, I couldn't believe how great I felt. So light on my feet (I play goalie). Not really sure how to explain it, but I was much quicker at recovering from saves. I usually play once a week, but didn't play last week so I noticed a big difference. Although, it didn't help in actually winning the game we lost 6-1.

wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SoftballNerd View Post
    Oh we are getting up to 10 inches of snow Sunday/Monday...HIIT snow shoveling FTW!!!!
    Nice!!! Great way to do chores and shred down!! Too bad in Jersey we didn't get much snow...actually its a good thing =)

digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know this is a competition but I have a few lame questions regarding diet

I have a slice of brown bread everyday.
    Also I like having 2 cups of coffee per day. but I like it sweet so I add 1 Tbs of sugar per cup =2Tbs sugar daily (ran out of splenda and haven't found time to get some)

Would those things be hindering my progress even a little bit? As I said I fit it into my daily calories/macros. I am an IIFYM kinda gal but I want progress too

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by digitalangel3 View Post
    I know this is a competition but I have a few lame questions regarding diet

I have a slice of brown bread everyday.
    Also I like having 2 cups of coffee per day. but I like it sweet so I add 1 Tbs of sugar per cup =2Tbs sugar daily (ran out of splenda and haven't found time to get some)

Would those things be hindering my progress even a little bit? As I said I fit it into my daily calories/macros. I am an IIFYM kinda gal but I want progress too
    What kind of diet are you on?
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

Originally Posted by SoftballNerd View Post
    Oh we are getting up to 10 inches
    I had a dream my wife said that. I woke up and was sadly mistaken.

digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HARRYBEAST View Post
    What kind of diet are you on?
    ummm welllll I'm not. diets and me don't really work. :~ I have issues when it comes to "denying" myself foods. To combat those issues I just eat smaller portions and watch my calories. I try to take in 1500 cals a day.
    It has gotten much better (my issues) and I don't crave things as often as I used to. I am better at having will power and controlling myself!!
    I tried IF for a bit and that worked. My hubby does keto and that works well for him.

I am open for suggestions and help

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ummm welllll I'm not. diets and me don't really work. :~ I have issues when it comes to "denying" myself foods. To combat those issues I just eat smaller portions and watch my calories. I try to take in 1500 cals a day.
    It has gotten much better (my issues) and I don't crave things as often as I used to. I am better at having will power and controlling myself!!
    I tried IF for a bit and that worked. My hubby does keto and that works well for him.

I am open for suggestions and help
    I think what Harry was getting at is - what does your current diet look like? What are your Macros and Calorie level?

You mention that you follow an IIFIYM type of plan. That's fine, but what if your macros don't allow you to achieve a caloric deficit? Let's say you have it set at 150C, 150P, 50F. Sure you can fit the bread and sugar in there, but if they are set too high for you to lose weight then it's all for not.

If you could be a little more specific we may be able to help. Does this make sense?

Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    I think what Harry was getting at is - what does your current diet look like? What are your Macros and Calorie level?

You mention that you follow an IIFIYM type of plan. That's fine, but what if your macros don't allow you to achieve a caloric deficit? Let's say you have it set at 150C, 150P, 50F. Sure you can fit the bread and sugar in there, but if they are set too high for you to lose weight then it's all for not.

If you could be a little more specific we may be able to help. Does this make sense?
    yes makes sense. I have my calories set at 1500-1700 depending on the day - 1 week per month I need to up my calories a bit.
    I unfortunately have never figured my macros out. :~ it just seems a little too confusing to figure out.
    breakfast -1 cup cereal, 1/4 c milk, toast
    lunch -3/4 c hamburger, 1 onion - fried, 1 cup salsa, some broccoli
    supper -1 large chicken breast, 1 cup beans or mixed veggie
    2 small snacks
    2 cups of coffee w/ sugar, 4 cups water to drink

People, I think I am a hopeless case However I am trying to change myself -not just for this competition but for life. So thanks for listening

p.s. I think when I started out in March my reasoning was I am going to try to lose this weight and the only way I know how is to eat less. That worked wonders -slow but steady. NOW I have about 10 lbs to lose BUT I want to get in shape, I want to look good now. I want a well shaped, muscle body
    Last edited by digitalangel3; 02-17-2012 at 12:05 PM.

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have my calories set at 1500-1700 depending on the day - 1 week per month I need to up my calories a bit.
    I unfortunately have never figured my macros out. :~ it just seems a little too confusing to figure out.
    How do you know if you're hitting that calorie range without counting the macros?

It's tough to identify ways of help with the diet without details. For instance, what's a snack? Is it a piece of fruit or a piece of cake. See where I'm going with this?

Originally Posted by GettingfitAgain View Post
    Cool Ill try to stop by. Ill bring large unmarked bills

Fixed!
    *RCSS Rep*

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yes makes sense. I have my calories set at 1500-1700 depending on the day - 1 week per month I need to up my calories a bit.
    breakfast -1 cup cereal, 1/4 c milk, toast
    lunch -3/4 c hamburger, 1 onion - fried, 1 cup salsa, some broccoli
    supper -1 large chicken breast, 1 cup beans or mixed veggie
    2 small snacks
    2 cups of coffee w/ sugar, 4 cups water to drink

People, I think I am a hopeless case However I am trying to change myself -not just for this competition but for life. So thanks for listening
    this gives me a better picture. I think the best thing for you to do is use a site like fitday or fitclick or similar food tracking site. For one this will let you know what kind of macros you are consuming. I would say with your calories being 1500ish an extra 100 calories (from the sugar) could make a difference. Keeping track of this and making notes how these changes effect training and weight gain/loss is IMO the best way to figure it all out

"Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Fixed!
    Singles only! Ill stop by Stilettos on the way.

Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    How do you know if you're hitting that calorie range without counting the macros?

It's tough to identify ways of help with the diet without details. For instance, what's a snack? Is it a piece of fruit or a piece of cake. See where I'm going with this?
    yup I do

this gives me a better picture. I think the best thing for you to do is use a site like fitday or fitclick or similar food tracking site. For one this will let you know what kind of macros you are consuming. I would say with your calories being 1500ish an extra 100 calories (from the sugar) could make a difference. Keeping track of this and making notes how these changes effect training and weight gain/loss is IMO the best way to figure it all out
    Thanks guys! I really want to change!! I am going to calculate/track my macros, and calories. In fact I have a notepad I use for my workout log i"ll use for my food tracking.

yup I do

Thanks guys! I really want to change!! I am going to calculate/track my macros, and calories. In fact I have a notepad I use for my workout log i"ll use for my food tracking.
    For me tracking alone does alot to clean my diet up. Its harder to eat junk food when you have to write it down first

And Granddaughter 1-6-13 live4gs's Avatar
    live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well I guess it is official! I am stuck on a plateau.
    Weight has not budged so I guess I need to hit more cardio next week, and maybe up the cals a little. Since keeping cals low has not helped.
    Congrats to all that have made progress this week.

The prize list is looking good!!

ISSA Master Trainer KingsFitness's Avatar
    KingsFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingsFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingsFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingsFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingsFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingsFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingsFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingsFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingsFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingsFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingsFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Prizes are getting better
    Got off work early today, so to the gym i go...
    NEOGENIX Sponsored Athlete
    FB: HardCorePhysique
    FB: KingsFitness
    "EAT and TRAIN, NEVER diet and exercise"...

Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LOU A VILLE View Post

EDIT: LMAO @ the directions. Mix 1-2 scoops with 8oz. of water per scoop 30 minutes prior to your workout, preferably on an empty stomach. Keep taking until the tub is empty and then keep buying more. Don't buy any other brand. Ever.
    I literally lol'ed when I read that on my first tub

For me tracking alone does alot to clean my diet up. Its harder to eat junk food when you have to write it down first
    haha thisx10000. Really sucks balls when you look back at your daily totals and you see something shitty listed in there taking up a lot of cals
    MFC Illuminati

Page 34 of 95 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast