Closed Thread
Page 326 of 375 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,780 of 11248
    thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

CHEST/TRI

SUPPS:
    PRE: Novem 1 pack
    INTRA: Xtend 1 scoop

BODY WEIGHT: 172

WARMUP:
    -Cuban Pres
    -Arm circles of peace

CHEST:
    Bench Press:
    45x15
    75x12
    105x10
    135x7
    150x3
    160x2
    170x2
    160x3
    150x5
    not bad

TRI:
    CGBP:
    95x15
    115x12

PREHAB:
    -Stretching 30min
    -Foam rolling 6min

Major headache of death, felt like I was gonna puke the whole time so I really didn't do too much, meh. Deload is coming up, will probably jump on that this week sometime, left shoulder was a bit rustled with the benching as well, it's been 8 weeks since last deload so it's time. Will see when a good time this week is to start that.

So since this was pretty meh I shall entertain you with my hammeth stories! So when I went to the dentist they said it'd be good to get a crown on a tooth, it's not an urgent thing and nothing's in pain, but everything would fit better, wouldn't have a struggle flossing that spot, blah blah blah. I'm like maybe, I want an estimate first, just got different insurance through dat dere government website, cut my insurance down from $600/mth to half that so that's good, but haven't used it for anything major yet. Office calls me, is leaving messages, first says you owe us money for a crown (haven't had one in 3yrs lol) so I'm like oh god. Then they say oh disregard that, we got your insurance quote, and yeah they will cover 0 of the crown so call us back so we can schedule it, lol again, they didn't even tell me how much it would cost which is pretty important IMO. I get an insurance quote in the mail, $900 for this thing, lol no thanks, I've been ok 31 years without that I think I'll survive and keep my $900.

Then had to get some auto glass fixed on a work truck, happens all the time, so I call insurance to see if they'll cover a repair (kinda depends what exactly you're doing.) So they say yes we will, get all my info which takes forever, they get a repair place on the other line, set up appt for me which was great, this all takes like half an hr. I think we're all squared away and the lady comes back from putting me on hold, again, and goes ohhh I'm sorry, I didn't realize your policy said this and not that, no this isn't covered, after friggin' 30 minutes of doing this. So I go and schedule my own thing with somebody else, set that up for today at a certain time of course. Guy calls me 8 hours before appointment wanting to do it early, uh no I said I need it at X time because the vehicle isn't back yet, he says ok. He calls a few hours later before the appointment time saying he's at the garage but doesn't see the vehicle, lol yeah you are way early again, I told you it was X time, he says ohhhh ok I didn't know that. Sigh, got fixed though.

So if one more insurance related thing happens hams will rage. I will probably have a t-rex stomp on my house tomorrow and I'll need to call somebody about fixing the roof.

Ohhh and my epic fail trying to figure out this stupid swiffer wet jet heehee. I finally got one of those, seems handy, put it together, press the fire button for the liquid stuff and nothing. After 15min taking it apart and trying to figure out wtf was going on I googled it, the friggin' thing needs batteries, I swear they didn't say that on the cardboard thing. Then I figured out those fabric pad things need to be attached to the bottom (how the hell would I know?) and am trying desperately to rip off what I thought was like double sided tape to get it on the thing. I tore apart two of those trying to figure it out, but alas you're just supposed to throw it on there without doing anything. FFS I should watch youtube vids on this shiz before I attempt it on my own.

I hope I've entertained somebody with all that, lol.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    swiffers ftw!! i remember being confused about how it's supposed to work, too.

i really want to get a steam mop and break that out once a week. i only use the swiffer now, and i think the addition of the steam mop would make my floors shiny and sparkling.

i was wondering when you would do a deload. you've been going full steam for a while now. made some serious PR's this time round, too!! i;m so happy for you. seeing these big numbers you throw up bring me joy.

geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    also this. i about died from cuteness overload when i saw this bunny

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^Oooohhhhhhhh...!!!!! Oooh my! How cute! lol!
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awww, bunny's foam rolling on delicious corn! ::dies from cuteness::
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by geek23ka View Post
    swiffers ftw!! i remember being confused about how it's supposed to work, too.
    I used it today without any cursing or tearing anything apart.
    i really want to get a steam mop and break that out once a week. i only use the swiffer now, and i think the addition of the steam mop would make my floors shiny and sparkling.
    Not sure if srs or if you're making things up now.
    i was wondering when you would do a deload. you've been going full steam for a while now. made some serious PR's this time round, too!! i;m so happy for you. seeing these big numbers you throw up bring me joy.
    Deload started today
    Originally Posted by geek23ka View Post
    also this. i about died from cuteness overload when i saw this bunny
    Wouldbbq/10 with some butter and steak rub, oh and I'd cook the corn too.

Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    ^^Oooohhhhhhhh...!!!!! Oooh my! How cute! lol!
    He looks tasty
    Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    Awww, bunny's foam rolling on delicious corn! ::dies from cuteness::
    LMAO now I totally see that as him foam rolling.

House is all clean and sparkly and whatnot, aww yeah! My parents (Mr and Mrs Ham) are going on vacation for a few weeks so I offered to take care of their pets (don't worry, no bunnies) while they're gone, they're coming over tomorrow. I have a giant pet gate to separate everybody at first so we'll see how that goes. Deload of peace right now.
    Current PRs:

*Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Scrabbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scrabbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scrabbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scrabbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scrabbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scrabbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scrabbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scrabbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scrabbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scrabbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scrabbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A well deserved deload, Hammy. I hope you are feeling better. Sorry I have been a bit AWOL as of late, your session, despite not feeling well was definitely awesome still.
    Starting from scratch.

Originally Posted by Scrabbz View Post
    A well deserved deload, Hammy. I hope you are feeling better. Sorry I have been a bit AWOL as of late, your session, despite not feeling well was definitely awesome still.
    Yeah feeling great now, much needed rest.

This deload actually came at a good time as I am dealing with some giant pain in the ass terribleness with work right now so that's taking up a ton of my time. That's not going to be resolved any time soon but I am still going to start back with the lifting next week regardless.
    Current PRs:

mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Yeah feeling great now, much needed rest.

This deload actually came at a good time as I am dealing with some giant pain in the ass terribleness with work right now so that's taking up a ton of my time. That's not going to be resolved any time soon but I am still going to start back with the lifting next week regardless.
    More work trouble? How long did we last this time between work woes? Seems like it was a bit longer this time, no? Sorry, hopefully you can use it to help fuel your workouts with rage. lol.
    "There's something about a heavy weight that makes a body not want to get under it. Part of the fun of weightlifting is rousing one's spirit and getting under a heavy weight in spite of one's more sensible survival instincts." -Stenn

"Conditioning prepares you for battle. Cardio makes you really good at running slowly away." -Chris Shugart.

TEAM AMAZON - Sisterhood of Iron

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=571188111#post571188111

Scrabbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scrabbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scrabbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scrabbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scrabbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scrabbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scrabbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scrabbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scrabbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scrabbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scrabbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Work woes. I too, know these woes. . I hope all is resolved soon. Timing couldn't be better though it seems. Try to enjoy the deload as much as you can.
    Starting from scratch.

Originally Posted by mmater View Post
    More work trouble? How long did we last this time between work woes? Seems like it was a bit longer this time, no? Sorry, hopefully you can use it to help fuel your workouts with rage. lol.
    It's been 4 months going smooth which is like some kind of record for me srs. Yeah last year was practically every month something weird was going on. Things are in the works though, should be solid by end of next week.

Work woes. I too, know these woes. . I hope all is resolved soon. Timing couldn't be better though it seems. Try to enjoy the deload as much as you can.
    Will do, Gary, eat good foods today.
    Last edited by thehobbes; 05-04-2014 at 08:59 AM.
    Current PRs:

Still on deload, planning to do squat or something tomorrow after work. Here's what I did yesterday:

CARDIO/PREHAB

WU:
    -Foam rolling 6min

CARDIO:
    -Stupid cardio, bike 1hr, 15miles

PREHAB:
    -Standing Y/T/Ls:
    5s for 17, 17, 17
    10s for 14, 14, 14

-Standing External Rotations: 10s x 15 x 2

-Stretching 30min

Gonna stretch again today and foam roll too.
    Current PRs:

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What is "prehab"?
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    What is "prehab"?
    Preventative maintenance.
    Current PRs:

meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sorry about the work troubles, Hamms You're great for still finding time for lifting/cardio though, and it seems like deload is going well.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158655833

Originally Posted by meimonsta View Post
    Sorry about the work troubles, Hamms You're great for still finding time for lifting/cardio though, and it seems like deload is going well.
    Thanks, should be back to some kind of lifting tomorrow.

Not quite sure how much time I'll have this week but it looks like a couple of these upcoming weeks may be lifting Sat/Sun and then possibly one other day thrown in there where I can cram it in last minute. :/ May be at work 12-14hrs a day easily for a couple weeks until everything's resolved.
    Current PRs:

You find time to lift when you can hammy. At the end of the day, you put in great work, regardless of what is going on. You always do. I hope all is well with you and that everything gets resolved as quickly and smoothly as possible.
    Starting from scratch.

You find time to lift when you can hammy. At the end of the day, you put in great work, regardless of what is going on. You always do. I hope all is well with you and that everything gets resolved as quickly and smoothly as possible.
    Thanks, it'll be fine.
    Current PRs:

SQUATS/OHP (BABY WEIGHT DAY)

SUPPS:
    PRE: MTORC1 1 scoop
    INTRA: Xtend 1 scoop

WARMUP:
    -Foam rolling 6min
    -BW squats
    -Arm circles

LEGS:
    Squat:
    sleeves only
    45x15
    95x12
    135x10
    160x7
    185x4
    185x4
    easy

SHOULDERS:
    WU:
    -Arm circles
    -Cuban Press

Seated OHP:
    45x15
    60x10
    75x13*Rep PR (vid)
    85x9*Rep PR

85x6
    75x10
    lulz, never go that light for working wt so never really saw how many reps I could do at those wts, apparently I can do a good amount of them

haven't shaved in like 4 days so dunno if woolly mammoth status is apparent, brb gerbils under arms, oh well hams gonna ham yo

PREHAB:
    -Stretching 30min
    -Foam rolling 5.5min

Easy workout was easy. Starting to use some of the sups that have come in the mail from the bp contest wt class I won, yay for free goodies!
    Current PRs:

2 PRs in one session...at huge weights for both. Oh and doing it while coming off a hard work week. ANd calls it easy...incredible work hammy...
    Starting from scratch.

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Holy moly! Nice going Hammie!

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Congrats on the rep PRs. I have the pit situation happen all the time when it's not summer. I'll forget to shave for a few days, then all of a sudden I'll be in the gym in a tank top doing something with with my arms over head and it's, "oops! just got all French Canadian tourist season all up in here!"

Um, no disrespect to French Canadian tourists meant.
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nice work on the seated ohp. that move seems to be coming more natural to you now. you made it look easy.
    "There's something about a heavy weight that makes a body not want to get under it. Part of the fun of weightlifting is rousing one's spirit and getting under a heavy weight in spite of one's more sensible survival instincts." -Stenn

"Conditioning prepares you for battle. Cardio makes you really good at running slowly away." -Chris Shugart.

TEAM AMAZON - Sisterhood of Iron

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=571188111#post571188111

2 PRs in one session...at huge weights for both. Oh and doing it while coming off a hard work week. ANd calls it easy...incredible work hammy...
    Felt as light as hippies and or marshmellows.

Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    :eek : :eek : : eek:

Holy moly! Nice going Hammie! : D
    Holy peanut butter, thank you Turkey!

Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    Congrats on the rep PRs. I have the pit situation happen all the time when it's not summer. I'll forget to shave for a few days, then all of a sudden I'll be in the gym in a tank top doing something with with my arms over head and it's, "oops! just got all French Canadian tourist season all up in here!"

Um, no disrespect to French Canadian tourists meant.
    BRB small shrub pokes out of armpit as you grab the pull up bar lol. As for your last comment that reminds me I should have some French toast.
    Originally Posted by mmater View Post
    nice work on the seated ohp. that move seems to be coming more natural to you now. you made it look easy.
    Thanks brahette.

Today is DL Day. Rest of the week is gonna be weird, got a ton going on with work, will be on the road Sat so will probably move Back/Biceps to like Thurs, or something like that, I'll figure it out.
    Current PRs:

Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ham. I am moving to your state to work for you? Dat cool? Seriously you sound like you have your ish together unlike this temp agency I'm dealing with lol.

Glad deload is going well

Oh and HI!
    If this were easy, everyone would walk around ripped.

I like eating, it helps with the not dying.

Journal: Back in Black
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120569281

Originally Posted by Echo814 View Post
    Ham. I am moving to your state to work for you? Dat cool? Seriously you sound like you have your ish together unlike this temp agency I'm dealing with lol.

Glad deload is going well

Oh and HI!
    Haha sure E! That is really flattering, thank you, short handed right now srs.
    Current PRs:

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    HamSTAR. I aint forgotten about you.

This wooly hat mammoth has been a tad busy as of late. Been watching them vids of power though on my youtube potato phone when I get the chance. Dreadlift, check. OHP, check. Ham strong, check.

OH and PRs all over the feking place.

Calm down dear.

PS: I still got the lumeeenus green thongs on.
    Ride it like you just stole it.

kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Congrats on PRs!! I'm glad I stopped by and saw the bunnies too, lol. Too cute
    My powerlifting journal:
    Adaptation ~ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169905603

DL DAY

SUPPS:
    PRE: MTORC1 1 scoop
    INTRA: CREMTOR 1 scoop

WARMUP:
    -Foam rolling 6min
    -BW squats
    -Arm circles

BACK:
    Sumo DL:
    raw, double overhand
    135x8
    165x5
    195x4

versa grips
    225x3

belt
    245x3
    265x3
    275x3

easy

PREHAB:
    -Stretching 30min
    -Foam rolling 5min

Very easy, didn't go heavy since coming off of deload. All kinds of issues going on with work so looks like Sat is next lift day.

So since I won't be back til tomorrow evening I shall leave you with these, pics of Max chasing his mesh Snapple frisbee of peace, 100% srs I have a kitten who chases a frisbee, how cool is that!

Current PRs:

meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'll add myself to the list of people who are really really impressed
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158655833

Closed Thread
Page 326 of 375 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 ... LastLast