Closed Thread
Page 308 of 308 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308
Results 9,211 to 9,231 of 9231
    fistnazis4fun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fistnazis4fun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fistnazis4fun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fistnazis4fun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fistnazis4fun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fistnazis4fun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fistnazis4fun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fistnazis4fun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fistnazis4fun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fistnazis4fun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fistnazis4fun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    The Han Chinese couldnt be more nationalist, and Xi is no exception. All this talk of Alexander Dugin, read his book, "The Fourth Ideology." Now, his relationship with Putin is exaggerated but his views do reflect the Russian ruling class. Gone are the days of where they sought to speak French and sought European approval, they now seek a multipolar world with Russia being one of the great powers. Integration with Europe to them is surrendering to the US/EU global financial system.
    That's not true. That's the picture our media portrays. The Chinese are very interested in global solutions, trade, foreign investment and foreign development. Multipolar world quite literally is a globalist model.

fistnazis4fun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fistnazis4fun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fistnazis4fun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fistnazis4fun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fistnazis4fun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fistnazis4fun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fistnazis4fun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fistnazis4fun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fistnazis4fun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fistnazis4fun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fistnazis4fun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    You well too easily conflate globalization as governance as opposed to trade and cooperation.

We are sovereign. We insist on violating others sovereignty near consistently. We also share our sovereignty or flat out ignore its existence in some cases but never when we want to help someone to death.

Yes the failure to take the grievances of its member states into consideration is the real issue here. Again, systems without guardrails and human nature. These systems attempt to circumvent the sovereignty of these countries, right down to the individual.
    Trade and cooperation and building the institutions for this is the foundation of globalism. I believe strongly in this type of globalism. That's what I mean about ignoring the security concerns of constituents. The system only works if it works for everyone. But we can build such a system. Nationalism is not the answer.

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fistnazis4fun View Post
    That's not true. That's the picture our media portrays. The Chinese are very interested in global solutions, trade, foreign investment and foreign development. Multipolar world quite literally is a globalist model.
    I'm a fan of Chinese cinema. All their movies are concentrated around the idea of One China. The movie "Hero," for example was the main character played by Jet Li, sacrificing his life to allow the most powerful warlord to unite the battling factions under one ruler- One China. So, no.

But now you are saying a multipolar world is a "globalist model?" That is complete nonsense that you are pulling out your ass. In fact, that statement is such a stupid you've exposed yourself.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

I'm a fan of Chinese cinema. All their movies are concentrated around the idea of One China. The movie "Hero," for example was the main character played by Jet Li, sacrificing his life to allow the most powerful warlord to unite the battling factions under one ruler- One China. So, no.

But now you are saying a multipolar world is a "globalist model?" That is complete nonsense that you are pulling out your ass. In fact, that statement is such a stupid you've exposed yourself.
    Yes a multipolar world is a globalist model. Nationalism is basically each nation seeking unipolarity and dominance. Americans are nationalists and our form of globalism caters to our interests. It's not the only form of globalism. Both Putin and Xi have given speeches on the merits of globalism. They just envision a more fair system with power shared among the great powers rather than squarely in western multinational companies.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/07/b...-us-trade.html

When Putin recently castigated globalism, he was speaking specifically about American neoliberal globalism. He is not against global institutions of cooperation and trade. He is not against a global economy. There are no merits to absolute protectionism and isolation.
    Last edited by fistnazis4fun; 09-04-2022 at 10:27 PM.

dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes a multipolar world is a globalist model. Nationalism is basically each nation seeking unipolarity and dominance. Americans are nationalists and our form of globalism caters to our interests. It's not the only form of globalism. Both Putin and Xi have given speeches on the merits of globalism. They just envision a more fair system with power shared among the great powers rather than squarely in western multinational companies.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/07/b...-us-trade.html

When Putin recently castigated globalism, he was speaking specifically about American neoliberal globalism. He is not against global institutions of cooperation and trade. He is not against a global economy. There are no merits to absolute protectionism and isolation.
    Once again, my reference to Trotskyism.....what you think globalism is and should be is NOT what is actually practiced. American neo-liberalism IS the current iteration of globalism as you admitted. Any other discussion is a theoretical that doesn't exist in reality.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Trade and cooperation and building the institutions for this is the foundation of globalism. I believe strongly in this type of globalism. That's what I mean about ignoring the security concerns of constituents. The system only works if it works for everyone. But we can build such a system. Nationalism is not the answer.
    Nationalism and sovereignty are paramount.

Cooperation (treaty) and trade in the interest of the population is well down the list.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Fukin love Jet Li, if you haven't give Fist of Legend a watch

He was Neo before the Matrix..

Full movie here (don't ban me Memecop, it's just a free streaming site with no ads, can't download movies)

https://bflix.gg/movie/watch-fist-of-legend-13756

Once again, my reference to Trotskyism.....what you think globalism is and should be is NOT what is actually practiced. American neo-liberalism IS the current iteration of globalism as you admitted. Any other discussion is a theoretical that doesn't exist in reality.
    That is what Xi and Putin are trying to build. Nationalism being paramount leads to world wars. We've already been down that road. Sovereignty will only be respected when each constituent feels their grievances are justly addressed. Russia is openly violating Ukraine's sovereignty right now. Sovereignty being paramount is what the Ukrainian nationalists say when they pass racist laws against the Russians and won't let them separate.

What we need is a new kind of globalism. And we need sensible regulation of our multinationals along with social welfare programs to soften the blow of economic changes. Trump's model is flawed in this regard. He wants to use protectionism to try to stop the inevitable. What he should be doing is increasing social welfare so the multinational corporations that profited can share their profits with the country. We also need to be responsible and not plunder foreign nations.

Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    Fukin love Jet Li, if you haven't give Fist of Legend a watch

He was Neo before the Matrix..

Full movie here (don't ban me Memecop, it's just a free streaming site with no ads, can't download movies)

https://bflix.gg/movie/watch-fist-of-legend-13756
    Of course, I've seen Fist of Legend, countless times. His face-off with the Japanese master is legendary. "Bodyguard" was another great movie from the same year. The Once Upon in China series, his American movies and his Hong Kong based movies, Ive seen them all
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LukeLissen View Post
    I'm gonna take some time off from this subject. I've got too many IRL duties to take care of and focusing on this is not something I should be doing right now. My favorite cow died and I blame myself for focusing on this crap instead of doing my chores as best as I can. Both on my Twitter account and here and elsewhere.

I may start back posting on this at some point but for right now I need to focus on my real world stuff as much as possible.

I still think 'Ukraine will win' and 'Putin's war will be defeated' but it's gonna have to happen without me for right now, and this is going to be a long conflict so my warning for all is to not expect a quick outcome.

Memcop and others - long term conflicts such as this are often not solely decided by brute military power but the political, economic, and social aspects as well. The outcomes of many wars show this to be the case. Good luck everybody and may good things happen instead of bad. My interest in this is and always has been the good people of Ukraine winning their fight against brutal oppression. That is what I have grown to love over these years - the strong people of Ukraine and their desire for a better future. Maybe they will succeed; maybe they won't.
    Dont care what side you support.
    You are (were) the poster child of all that stinks in the world, putting as much effort as you suggest, into an information war you have no business in, at the expense of your actual self and those immediately in your care or in your surroundings.
    You are the personification of the Jordan B Peterson "Clean your room" meme = you're an NPC.
    Good riddance.
    ...and according to which an ensign might rank incomparably higher than a general, and according to which what was needed for success in the service was not effort or work, or courage, or perseverance, but only the knowledge of how to get on with those who can grant rewards, and he was himself often surprised at the rapidity of his success, and at the inability of others to understand these things

Threatening Democracy gachase21's Avatar
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think wincel had finally found the key to getting to 1k post without a ban.

How many post before new threads are made now?

I’m thinking

Russia vs Ukraine Thread V- The winter is coming: A tale of stupid sanctions
    “A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.”

Summertime Shreddness MotorcycleBrah's Avatar
    MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ikarsuz1337 View Post
    retardcrew admitting the counteroffensive failed, we are making progress guys
    It's obvious the Ukrainians are making progress. The bridges are destroyed and no anti air vehicles can be delivered to Kherson region. It's a turkey shoot for Bayraktar. Daily new videos of them smoking tanks

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFoota...m_source=share

It's just senseless dying against superior weapons rn, hope the russians see the tide has turned in a couple of weeks/months and this senseless war will stop.

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That is what Xi and Putin are trying to build. Nationalism being paramount leads to world wars. We've already been down that road. Sovereignty will only be respected when each constituent feels their grievances are justly addressed. Russia is openly violating Ukraine's sovereignty right now. Sovereignty being paramount is what the Ukrainian nationalists say when they pass racist laws against the Russians and won't let them separate.

What we need is a new kind of globalism. And we need sensible regulation of our multinationals along with social welfare programs to soften the blow of economic changes. Trump's model is flawed in this regard. He wants to use protectionism to try to stop the inevitable. What he should be doing is increasing social welfare so the multinational corporations that profited can share their profits with the country. We also need to be responsible and not plunder foreign nations.
    Your version of globalism is utopian. I agree it would be a far better system but problem is getting all countries working together... good luck with that.

We need more realistic approaches to reign in the power of multinationals, etc.

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post

I’m thinking

I'm not sure where you stand on that. Are sanctions working and mogging Russia? Are they working but at an unacceptable cost to the West? Are they simply not working?
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No true Globalism.

Originally Posted by ****inator View Post
    Your version of globalism is utopian. I agree it would be a far better system but problem is getting all countries working together... good luck with that.

We need more realistic approaches to reign in the power of multinationals, etc.
    They would work together if it is in their interests, which it is.

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They would work together if it is in their interests, which it is.
    Geopolitics isn't that simple though, there are so many conflicting interests and ambitions at play. Hell even among western countries it's hard to stick together.

Remember Brexit?

memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post

I’m thinking

That's the one. Disregard chitsmearer. Post it up

Threatening Democracy gachase21's Avatar
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    “A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.”

Summertime Shreddness MotorcycleBrah's Avatar
    MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ****inator View Post
    Geopolitics isn't that simple though, there are so many conflicting interests and ambitions at play. Hell even among western countries it's hard to stick together.

Remember Brexit?
    Yes their country is in the process of falling apart because of this. Now of all things discount Thatcher Liz Truss is going to become PM to be next who has to deal with the mess, poor brits.
    There were so many people somehow thinking brexit would be a good idea, on this forum that was also the general opinion. It makes me think many bros just want to promote what they think is an "alpha move" instead of being reasonable. That's also why there are so many putinshills on this forum. They somehow think what Putin does is an alpha move.

Go to new trad gays

Closed Thread