Closed Thread
Page 303 of 345 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,090 of 10327
    Registered User WhereAreMyShoes's Avatar
    WhereAreMyShoes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhereAreMyShoes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhereAreMyShoes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhereAreMyShoes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhereAreMyShoes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhereAreMyShoes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhereAreMyShoes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhereAreMyShoes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhereAreMyShoes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhereAreMyShoes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhereAreMyShoes has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in4futurereferance
    I demolish enemy scholars with every deadly word.

The Power of a Million Exploding Suns Crew

Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    damn wtf happened to the new episode of one piece this week???
    Death Comes To Those Who Bow Down To Their Fears!!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    PSN/ps 4 : Jattfusion584
    # of REDS turned to GREEN = 122 and counting
    Official Bhangra Music thread = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=710828361
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/jattfusion

Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

One Piece's next nakama is... (rumor)

I apologize if it has already been posted, but when I heard about this it blew my mind, so I figured other One Piece fans would like to know.

Of course, everyone likes to question and think about who is going to be the newest member of the Mugiwara crew, but I heard a rumor that sounds extremely reliable (as far as rumors go). Unfortunately, to understand (and appreciate) this rumor, some Japanese knowledge is required. However, I think I can explain it so that anybody can understand.

To begin, currently there are nine members in total. If a new person were to join, that would obviously make ten. So, let's start there...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Next, we have to list who, in the crew, has a Devil Fruit Power and the name of the fruit they ate.

Luffy - Gomu-Gomu
    Robin - Hana-Hana
    Brook - Yomi-Yomi
    Chopper- Hito-Hito

Now, here's where the Japanese knowledge comes in to play. Keeping the numbers 1-10 in mind, let's look at the corresponding numbers according to their Kanji.

go = five = 五
    mu = six = 六 (of course, six is normally read as 'roku' but another reading is 'mu' as in 六日)

The next step is to see that when we put 'five' and 'six' together we get 'gomu,' as in Luffy's Devil Fruit power.

The same can be done with all of the other members. Now that five and six of our 1-10 has been eliminated, let's look at the other powers.

ha = 8 = ハ
    na = 7 = 七

This of course corresponds with Robins 'Hana-hana' Devil Fruit Power.

hi = 1 = 一 (as in 一人)
    to = 10 = 十 (as in 十日)

Here we have Chopper's 'Hito-Hito' Devil Fruit Power.

Finally, that leaves us with Brooks 'Yomi-Yomi' Devil Fruit Power...

yo = 4 = 四 (as in 四日)
    mi = 3 = 三 (as in 三つ)

As you can see, the only two numbers left are two and nine.

ni = 2 = 二
    kyu = 9 = 九

This gives us 'nikyu-nikyu.'

Now, if you'd like (if you don't already know) you can search for yourself to see who currently has the nikyu-nikyu Devil Fruit power, and who the crew's next nakama is "going to be." If you don't want to look it up, it's...

Bartholomew Kuma.

Of course, I think it's possible to make almost any kind of story seem reasonable when you're only limited by your imagination and your determination to make something out of nothing, but this seems like TOO MUCH to be a coincidence, and considering how Kuma helped the crew recently avoid total annihilation, it doesn't seem to implausible at all. Plus, I think Kuma is just bad ass in general, so I would be happy with that outcome.

Trafalgar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trafalgar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trafalgar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trafalgar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trafalgar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trafalgar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trafalgar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trafalgar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trafalgar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trafalgar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trafalgar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Isn't (the old) Kuma pretty much dead?

Unless he somehow turns back to his former self I don't see this happening.

Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lance Uppercut View Post
    I apologize if it has already been posted, but when I heard about this it blew my mind, so I figured other One Piece fans would like to know.

Of course, everyone likes to question and think about who is going to be the newest member of the Mugiwara crew, but I heard a rumor that sounds extremely reliable (as far as rumors go). Unfortunately, to understand (and appreciate) this rumor, some Japanese knowledge is required. However, I think I can explain it so that anybody can understand.

To begin, currently there are nine members in total. If a new person were to join, that would obviously make ten. So, let's start there...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Next, we have to list who, in the crew, has a Devil Fruit Power and the name of the fruit they ate.

Luffy - Gomu-Gomu
    Robin - Hana-Hana
    Brook - Yomi-Yomi
    Chopper- Hito-Hito

Now, here's where the Japanese knowledge comes in to play. Keeping the numbers 1-10 in mind, let's look at the corresponding numbers according to their Kanji.

go = five = 五
    mu = six = 六 (of course, six is normally read as 'roku' but another reading is 'mu' as in 六日)

The next step is to see that when we put 'five' and 'six' together we get 'gomu,' as in Luffy's Devil Fruit power.

The same can be done with all of the other members. Now that five and six of our 1-10 has been eliminated, let's look at the other powers.

ha = 8 = ハ
    na = 7 = 七

This of course corresponds with Robins 'Hana-hana' Devil Fruit Power.

hi = 1 = 一 (as in 一人)
    to = 10 = 十 (as in 十日)

Here we have Chopper's 'Hito-Hito' Devil Fruit Power.

Finally, that leaves us with Brooks 'Yomi-Yomi' Devil Fruit Power...

yo = 4 = 四 (as in 四日)
    mi = 3 = 三 (as in 三つ)

As you can see, the only two numbers left are two and nine.

ni = 2 = 二
    kyu = 9 = 九

This gives us 'nikyu-nikyu.'

Now, if you'd like (if you don't already know) you can search for yourself to see who currently has the nikyu-nikyu Devil Fruit power, and who the crew's next nakama is "going to be." If you don't want to look it up, it's...

Bartholomew Kuma.

Of course, I think it's possible to make almost any kind of story seem reasonable when you're only limited by your imagination and your determination to make something out of nothing, but this seems like TOO MUCH to be a coincidence, and considering how Kuma helped the crew recently avoid total annihilation, it doesn't seem to implausible at all. Plus, I think Kuma is just bad ass in general, so I would be happy with that outcome.

probably the best explanation ive seen brah.. u must be in teaching.
    Death Comes To Those Who Bow Down To Their Fears!!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    PSN/ps 4 : Jattfusion584
    # of REDS turned to GREEN = 122 and counting
    Official Bhangra Music thread = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=710828361
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/jattfusion

Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Jattfusion View Post
    probably the best explanation ive seen brah.. u must be in teaching.
    Actually, I am. I teach English in Japan, as a matter of fact, which is how I heard about this rumor in the first place. Good guess/people reading skills.

Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
    Isn't (the old) Kuma pretty much dead?

Unless he somehow turns back to his former self I don't see this happening.
    You could be right, like I said... it's just a rumor. Even if it's not right, it's still kind of fun. Plus, I'm not so sure Kuma has in fact been put under control by the government. I believe Ivankov (a long time friend of Kuma) mentions, upon encountering "Kuma," that he would never turn over to the government." I don't think it's too far of a stretch of the believability of the One Piece universe for there to be more information to Kuma's current condition. Anyway, time will tell.

****EDIT***

Also, speaking of Ivankov. The same person explained to me another fascinating rumor that seems believable, though not quite has believable as the first.

If you'll recall, Ivankov "scared" Crocodile by threatening to reveal some sort of "secret" or "weakness." Of course, we have no idea what that "weakness" is, though I think we can be sure Ivankov isn't making reference to water.

According to the rumor my friend told me, Crocodile used to be a woman, and Ivankov turned him into a man! Naturally, we've seen Ivankov do this sort of sex change thing before, so it's not too unbelievable. Plus, my friend assured me that in Japan, 'okama' wear a single ear ring in their right ear.

While there isn't as much "evidence" to this rumor, I still think it's rather believable (if not fun/interesting).
    Last edited by Lance Uppercut; 07-24-2011 at 10:05 AM.

Registered User CaptainGorgeous's Avatar
    CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just started Clannad. Not a huge fan of this type of animation, but the story and humor seem good.

Bingybing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bingybing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bingybing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bingybing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bingybing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bingybing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bingybing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bingybing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bingybing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bingybing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bingybing is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Can anyone reccommend an anime with a male protagonist who's a demon? I'm watching Ao no Exorcist, and I love these kind of shows. Although Demon is what i'm looking for, he could also be a vampire, or some other worldly creature, just as long as he goes BAT **** insane at times (Hellsing).
    Anyone who just watched Ao Exorcist 15 (todays ep) will know exactly what I mean
    Last edited by Bingybing; 07-24-2011 at 12:09 PM.
    Future LEO

Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Any of you guys watch madoka magika? a friend of mine watches and just linked me to a 200 page book on the anime, I was like "is this real life?". Downloading the first epi now.

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tamandua View Post
    Any of you guys watch madoka magika? a friend of mine watches and just linked me to a 200 page book on the anime, I was like "is this real life?". Downloading the first epi now.
    absolutely, quite possibly the biggest surprise of last season, and one of the best series ive ever seen

the magical girl element to it is so deceiving

Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Bingybing View Post
    Anyone who just watched Ao Exorcist 15 (todays ep) will know exactly what I mean
    Easily the best episode of the series so far in a very unexpectedly great anime. And I loved that they had a clip from Gintama for some weird reason in the middle of the episode.
    Only if you reach the boundary will the boundary recede before you. And if you don't, if you confine your efforts, the boundary will shrink to accommodate itself to your efforts. And you can only expand your capacities by working to the very limit.

- Hugh Nibley

God tapped me on the head and said you are a weightlifter motherfuker.

- Mikhai Koklyaev

Bingybing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bingybing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bingybing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bingybing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bingybing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bingybing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bingybing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bingybing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bingybing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bingybing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bingybing is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Salaam86 View Post
    Easily the best episode of the series so far in a very unexpectedly great anime. And I loved that they had a clip from Gintama for some weird reason in the middle of the episode.
    This. It's turning out to be pretty awesome. The random Gintama clip made me lol
    Future LEO

TheSkeletonMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSkeletonMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSkeletonMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSkeletonMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSkeletonMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSkeletonMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSkeletonMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSkeletonMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSkeletonMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSkeletonMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSkeletonMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Can anyone reccommend an anime with a male protagonist who's a demon? I'm watching Ao no Exorcist, and I love these kind of shows. Although Demon is what i'm looking for, he could also be a vampire, or some other worldly creature, just as long as he goes BAT **** insane at times (Hellsing).
    Beelzebub

Demon King Daimao

Both of them are comedy-action though

byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tamandua View Post
    Watched it and I have to say that unless you're interested in Sailor Moon, don't watch it.
    EDIT: alot of people say it's worth it to sit through all the magical school girl bullsh*t that spews out in the first few episodes but i couldn't continue. too much effort. imagine having to watch paint dry numerous times only to finally get some moral message that friendship is the best thing ever.

Watch Devil May Cry, you'll love it. Trailer looks crap on youtube cos of the bad quality but find a place where you can dl it with good quality. You won't regret.
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

** Keep rep trading out of your sig.

Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bartholomew Kuma.
    He's too big to fit on that ship

Phal4nx is a name known to all. (+5000) Phal4nx is a name known to all. (+5000) Phal4nx is a name known to all. (+5000) Phal4nx is a name known to all. (+5000) Phal4nx is a name known to all. (+5000) Phal4nx is a name known to all. (+5000) Phal4nx is a name known to all. (+5000) Phal4nx is a name known to all. (+5000) Phal4nx is a name known to all. (+5000) Phal4nx is a name known to all. (+5000) Phal4nx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    While there isn't as much "evidence" to this rumor, I still think it's rather believable (if not fun/interesting).
    This and your theory about the 10th Mugiwara crew member are fun things to think about . It's great that all these things can be theorised because of how big the One-Piece universe is.

There are so many things that I have questions about that haven't been answered yet.

For example:
    -Who is Luffy's mother?
    -Why did Monkey D. Dragon not become a marine like his father?
    -Who were the other members of Roger's crew?
    -Did Sabo really die?
    -Some super strong pirates like Silvers Raleigh and Red Haired Shanks appear to not have devil fruit powers (since they have been seen swimming before). So just how strong can one be using "haki"?
    -I have many many more questions.... but none the less - it's fascinating
    ** Game of Thrones crew **
    ** Joe Rogan Experience **

SkiDooosH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkiDooosH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkiDooosH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkiDooosH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkiDooosH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkiDooosH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkiDooosH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkiDooosH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkiDooosH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkiDooosH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkiDooosH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    just read Melo Holic, new manwha slice of life/comedy/romance with like 47 chapters. was a good read, manwha never take long to read since they don't have many words

and i finally caugh tup on episode 11-15 of ao no, good god it got 10x better lol. is this supposed to be a new long running anime or done at 26?
    Rep back - put in comment

"Discipline is doing what you want to do, when you don't want to do it"

Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    anyone know why most anime uploaders insist on putting everything in ****ing mkv, it is kinda a pain to stream or more effort then an Avi
    want a cheap ps3 check out this site

http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=6355268

Brand new 360 games for almost nothing

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=266092

[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/Vegetto9911][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/Vegetto9911.png[/img][/url]

jeffoxxy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffoxxy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffoxxy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffoxxy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffoxxy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffoxxy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffoxxy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffoxxy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffoxxy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffoxxy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffoxxy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    K-ON best anime of the 21st century

omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    WTF happened to Bleach? Dirty boots? WTF is this ****?
    Bring this bamf back please.

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    higurashi season 4 first ep out..

i remember higurashi much differently, that was madd stupid

Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anyone know where i can dl this?

UNMC
    Walk around like ur bigger than prince.

Career/ED Misc
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144772761&p=890314821#post890314821

Repping MMA brahs on sight

Live, Laugh, Dissect RavenStorm's Avatar
    RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Scarbarrow View Post

[youtube]6ANvMgx76SI[/youtbe]
    PM sent.
    ░▄▄▄░░▄░░▄░▄░░▄░░▄░░░░▄▄░▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄
    █▄▄▄█░█▄▄█░█▄▄█░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█▄▄▄█░█░░░█
    █░░░█░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█░░░█░█░░░█
    ▀░░░▀░░▀░░░░▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀░▀▄▄▄▀

"Idk what the fuk was going on with me. My dick just stood up. " - Bleachway

chasn w8t's like its pu$y Jamps's Avatar
    Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Vegetto991 View Post
    anyone know why most anime uploaders insist on putting everything in ****ing mkv, it is kinda a pain to stream or more effort then an Avi
    i actually prefer this lol. media player classic for life
    PimPin Iron ain't easy, but i do it though...1 plate at a time. So watch how i Get'er done in my workout journal: http://tinyurl.com/

[][][]=\\=(>_<)=//=[][][]
    ................|
    .............../ \

Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jamps View Post
    i actually prefer this lol. media player classic for life
    cant use media player classic to stream to my tv
    want a cheap ps3 check out this site

http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=6355268

Brand new 360 games for almost nothing

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=266092

[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/Vegetto9911][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/Vegetto9911.png[/img][/url]

Trafalgar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trafalgar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trafalgar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trafalgar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trafalgar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trafalgar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trafalgar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trafalgar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trafalgar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trafalgar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trafalgar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Phal4nx View Post
    This and your theory about the 10th Mugiwara crew member are fun things to think about . It's great that all these things can be theorised because of how big the One-Piece universe is.

There are so many things that I have questions about that haven't been answered yet.

For example:
    -Who is Luffy's mother?
    -Why did Monkey D. Dragon not become a marine like his father?
    -Who were the other members of Roger's crew?
    -Did Sabo really die?
    -Some super strong pirates like Silvers Raleigh and Red Haired Shanks appear to not have devil fruit powers (since they have been seen swimming before). So just how strong can one be using "haki"?
    -I have many many more questions.... but none the less - it's fascinating
    Haha just wait as the story progresses man, we will probably get answers to all of those questions.

I actually think Sabo survived and became a revolutionary because there was a part in Luffy's flashback where Dragon says they have someone 'severely wounded' who needs treatment.

Also just wait till the timeskip, you'll know how powerful Haki is.

roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by omac View Post
    WTF happened to Bleach? Dirty boots? WTF is this ****?
    Bring this bamf back please.

He's dead.

Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Scarbarrow View Post

this anime is pretty sick, measly reps for more anime's like this.
    UNMC
    Walk around like ur bigger than prince.

Career/ED Misc
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144772761&p=890314821#post890314821

Repping MMA brahs on sight

PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jeffoxxy123 View Post
    K-ON best anime of the 21st century
    Go back to /a/

Fall 2011 List.

http://tinypic.com/r/24wfwvt/7
    No lifting crew

FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PrimeraRS View Post
    Go back to /a/

Fall 2011 List.

http://tinypic.com/r/24wfwvt/7

want to rep.. but text too small to read.. fffffff
    I slow down so I can gather the power,
    'cus you can't smell the roses at 90 miles per hour

Closed Thread