Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    " very minor issue which you should look for an answer is what the half-life of Superdrol is in the body. If it is short, this will call for dividing your daily dose rather than taking it all at once. If the half-life is longer, it would be an unnecessary inconvenience to do so. "

If you are taking 40 MG should you split the dose or take it all at one time?

the bottle says "Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 2-3 capsules daily."

Hmmmmmm............
    EAT SLEEP LIFT

HajimeSaito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HajimeSaito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HajimeSaito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HajimeSaito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HajimeSaito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HajimeSaito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HajimeSaito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HajimeSaito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HajimeSaito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HajimeSaito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HajimeSaito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    At what dosage would non-responders respond to?

TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It depends on how much you weight but I beleive it is covered in the above article.
    EAT SLEEP LIFT

HajimeSaito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HajimeSaito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HajimeSaito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HajimeSaito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HajimeSaito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HajimeSaito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HajimeSaito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HajimeSaito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HajimeSaito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HajimeSaito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HajimeSaito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TENACIOUS
    It depends on how much you weight but I beleive it is covered in the above article.
    Nonsense...the original write up on the Anabolic X website is incorrect advice according to other member's of this board who have done cycles of SD.

Now for all non-responder's appreciation please answer the question with accurate info instead of giving me and other's the run around.

I weight 203lbs.

Originally Posted by HajimeSaito
    Nonsense...the original write up on the Anabolic X website is incorrect advice according to other member's of this board who have done cycles of SD.

Now for all non-responder's appreciation please answer the question with accurate info instead of giving me and other's the run around.

I weight 203lbs.

Did you read both articles?
    EAT SLEEP LIFT

myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hehe oo sticky
    PHD in bro science

DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500)
    WTF Do you think we owe you someting? Are we supposed to jump just because you say jump? Lose the bad attitude and find the answer yourself and post it for all of us to see, and show a bit more gratitude that anyone should even deign to give the likes of you the time of day.
    Overweight and arrogant

flamethrower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flamethrower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flamethrower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flamethrower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flamethrower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flamethrower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flamethrower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flamethrower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flamethrower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flamethrower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flamethrower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    superdrol sucked dicky.
    expect chronic stomache pains!

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 05-23-2005 at 07:55 AM.
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

DOLEMITE769 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOLEMITE769 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOLEMITE769 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOLEMITE769 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question

I have a few quick questions, pardon my stupidity...

1. How does SD effect blood pressure?
    2. What is "gyno" and how can it be detected?
    3. Is there anything supplements that should be taken post-cycle?
    4. What is a good liver supporting supplement that would work well mixed with SD?

Thanks a lot for any help you can provide with my questions. It's appreciated!

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by DaddyR
    WTF Do you think we owe you someting? Are we supposed to jump just because you say jump? Lose the bad attitude and find the answer yourself and post it for all of us to see, and show a bit more gratitude that anyone should even deign to give the likes of you the time of day.
    Non-responder info is NOT covered by the write-up...otherwise I wouldn't have complained about that response that I recieved to my original question.
    There is NO section of the write up on page 1 of this sticky thread that explains the "non-responder solutions", so stfu and quit acting like a dick

I just want to know if non-responders need to take at least 40mg to respond or should they have to take in even more?

And don't bother telling me it's the diet because people on this board seem to be growing on only a little over 3000 cals a day and I have been getting in way more than that and I am 203 lbs
    Last edited by HajimeSaito; 05-23-2005 at 09:24 PM.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Non-responder info is NOT covered by the write-up...otherwise I wouldn't have complained about that response that I recieved to my original question.
    There is NO section of the write up on page 1 of this sticky thread that explains the "non-responder solutions", so stfu and quit acting like a dick

I just want to know if non-responders need to take at least 40mg to respond or should they have to take in even more?

And don't bother telling me it's the diet because people on this board seem to be growing on only a little over 3000 cals a day and I have been getting in way more than that and I am 203 lbs
    Originally Posted by Page 1 of this thread
    What this means for you is that you will need somewhere between 10 and 40mg of Superdrol per day. Period. There was, certainly, a desire to get this product to market before the ban, but because we were able to keep its chemistry secret, competition did not force it to be rushed, as was the case with M-Dien. Accordingly, proper testing was carried out, allowing us to determine real world dosing recommendations, not ballpark theoretical numbers. The following recommendations are honest and accurate: 10-15mg will be sufficient for beginners under 200lbs; 20-25mg for those advanced lifters under 200lbs, or for those above 200lbs but untrained; 30-35mg for men who have seriously trained themselves but are under 240lbs. For men who think they need to run a dose which falls between the use of whole capsules, one extra 10mg capsule can be taken before workouts, such that the weekly average is appropriate. as a rule of thumb, Superdrol will require 50% more of a dose than M1T to give you comparable gains in muscle. Any women who are entertaining the possibility of using Superdrol should reduce the weight to accord with their sex and their height, and then divide these dosages by a factor of no less than ten. Capsules will then have to be diluted in liquid to be measured accurately. For men, 40mg is a dose only for the very large or the true non-responders, by which I mean people who do not see results on less than 30mg of M1T. Very few people will need 40mg of Superdrol, and no one will need above 50mg. If used in a stack reduce the daily dose by 5-10mg, which would be very prudent given how well Superdrol will stack, and if not its expense, then your very limited supply.
    FYI ^^^

What part of this do you not understand ?
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500)
    pu12en just did you a huge favor that IMO you didn't earn. I hope you'll at least see fit to thank HIM. You seem to forget that this forum is not here to serve you ... nobody here gets paid to do your research for you. If you don't like the answer you get, try pleading even more politely and maybe someone will do you a huge favor and look something up for you. People here are very gracious and will share their knowledge if you ask something that hasn't already been answered umpteen million times already. But don't think you can cop an attitude and get away with it.
    Last edited by DaddyR; 05-24-2005 at 07:57 AM.
    Overweight and arrogant

Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    FYI ^^^

What part of this do you not understand ?
    Sorry pu12en12g....I do understand it I just missed that part in the article, but thanks for highlighting it, it keeps my eyes from wandering the page...appreciate it bro.

Finally now that I know...I wasted my time and money taking only 20mg or 30 mg ed the whole time I was on it.

thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DOLEMITE769
    I have a few quick questions, pardon my stupidity...

1. How does SD effect blood pressure?
    2. What is "gyno" and how can it be detected?
    3. Is there anything supplements that should be taken post-cycle?
    4. What is a good liver supporting supplement that would work well mixed with SD?

Thanks a lot for any help you can provide with my questions. It's appreciated!
    1. Some experience an increase in blood pressure, nothing super dangerous but it's there. I am taking Hawthorn Berry with my cycle, some also take Celery Seed Extract along with it.

2. Gyno is 'man tits' and can be detected as a hard lump under your nipples.

3. PCT Should be Nolva alone for 2 weeks or so (for lipid recovery) then you can bring in some Rebound XT along with it to finish out your PCT. You should definatly be taking stuff for cholestorol on cycle AND PCT like Red Yeast Rice and Policosanol. I'm also taking 8 grams of fish oil a day.

4. Milk Thistle is a good liver supp to be taken with your cycle. Many guys recommend NOT taking this at the same time as the Superdrol pill, but at a different time of the day, I'm doing this just to be safe although I'm not sure if it's necesary.

Hope that helps.
    - Jacob
    - Out of the game for a few years... getting back into it to lose some weight.
    - 11/1/11 -- 202 lbs (started 90% Vegetarian diet)
    - 11/25/11 -- 195 lbs
    - 12/8/11 -- 193 lbs

XjmOoChX is not very well liked. (-100) XjmOoChX is not very well liked. (-100) XjmOoChX is not very well liked. (-100) XjmOoChX is not very well liked. (-100) XjmOoChX is not very well liked. (-100) XjmOoChX is not very well liked. (-100) XjmOoChX is not very well liked. (-100) XjmOoChX is not very well liked. (-100) XjmOoChX is not very well liked. (-100) XjmOoChX is not very well liked. (-100) XjmOoChX is not very well liked. (-100)
    i've been confused for some time on why people think it is necessary to take nolva for PCT. After reading the post above, is taking nolva almost solely because it helps regulate your lipids (and not for estrogen/test like on a steriod cycle)- and then the rebound XT will regulate your natural test levels by surpressing estrogen?

rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I posted this list in another superdrol thread.
    A few good supps to take:

For Liver Protection:
    Pro Liver (milk thistile and NAC)
    Glucophase XR

For Blood Pressure:
    Hawthorne Berry
    Celery Extract

For Cholesterol:
    Red Yeast Rice w/ CoQ10-important to have when using RYR
    Policosanol

RYR contains a natural statin that aids in lowering cholesterol but its effectiveness diminishes over time so it's best used on cycle only

To support overall health:
    Fiber
    EFA's
    Antioxidants
    cardio

Also in regards to using rebound PCT there was a good post by Shadowjack at AM that covers this issue. The active ingredient in rebound is a ATD which is a steroidal aromatase inhibitor.

Brain Res. 1995 Dec 1;701(1-2):267-78.

Pre- and post-translational regulation of aromatase by steroidal and non-steroidal aromatase inhibitors.

Foidart A, Tlemcani O, Harada N, Abe-Dohmae S, Balthazart J.

Laboratory of Biochemistry, University of Liege, Belgium.

Treatment of castrated quail with testosterone (T) reliably activates male copulatory behavior and, at the same time, increases the aromatase activity (AA), the number of aromatase-immunoreactive (ARO-ir) cells and the concentration of aromatase mRNA as measured by RT-PCR in the brain. All these effects can be mimicked by estrogens. The behavioral effects of T can be blocked by a variety of aromatase inhibitors and, in parallel, the AA is strongly inhibited in the preoptic area (POA). We showed recently that the steroidal inhibitor, 4-OH-androstenedione (OHA) markedly decreases the immunostaining density of brain ARO-ir cells while the non-steroidal inhibitor, R76713 (racemic Vorozole; VOR) unexpectedly increased the density of this staining, despite the fact that the enzyme activity was completely inhibited. To generalize these findings and try to identify the underlying mechanism, we compared here the effects of two steroidal (OHA and androstatrienedione [ATD]) and two non-steroidal (VOR and Fadrozole [FAD]) aromatase inhibitors on the aromatase immunostaining and aromatase mRNA concentration in the brain of castrated quail concurrently treated with T. The 4 inhibitors significantly blocked the activation by T of male copulation. The two steroidal inhibitors decreased the immunostaining of brain ARO-ir cells but both VOR and FAD markedly enhanced the density of this staining. In parallel, OHA and ATD completely blocked the T-induced increase in aromatase mRNA concentration, while VOR and FAD had no effect on these RNA concentrations in the POA-anterior hypothalamus and they decreased them only slightly in the posterior hypothalamus. Taken together these results suggest that the inhibition of AA by ATD or OHA and the subsequent removal of locally produced estrogens blocks the synthesis of aromatase presumably at the transcriptional level. By contrast, the two non-steroidal inhibitors tested here block AA but in parallel increase the aromatase immunostaining. This effect does not result from an enhanced transcription and it is therefore speculated that these compounds increase either the translation of the aromatase mRNA or the half-life of the protein itself.

PMID: 8925290

Oncologist. 2004;9(2):126-36

Aromatase inhibitors for breast cancer in postmenopausal women.

Campos SM.

Harvard Medical School, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA. Susana_Campos@dfci.harvard.edu

Third-generation aromatase inhibitors are potent inhibitors of the aromatase enzyme, which catalyzes the last step in estrogen biosynthesis. These agents are active against breast cancer in hormone-naive postmenopausal women and in women who have experienced failure of tamoxifen or failure of tamoxifen plus other hormonal therapy. There are two types of aromatase inhibitors, irreversible steroidal activators (e.g., exemestane) and reversible nonsteroidal imidazole-based inhibitors (e.g., anastrozole, letrozole). Recent data suggest that some women who experience failure of one type of aromatase inhibitor can subsequently derive benefit from the other type. The reason for this lack of cross-resistance is unknown. This finding of non-cross-resistance between steroidal aromatase activators and nonsteroidal aromatase inhibitors offers the opportunity to increase the number of lines of hormone therapy before making the inevitable switch to more toxic chemotherapy, thus potentially improving quality of life for postmenopausal women with advanced disease. Data from postmenopausal women with advanced disease suggest that steroidal and nonsteroidal aromatase inhibitors have similar tolerability profiles; however, emerging data suggest that there may be differences in their effects on end organs, which may become evident with longer term use, such as in the adjuvant or prevention settings. Steroidal agents appear to have beneficial effects on lipid and bone metabolism, whereas nonsteroidal agents may have neutral or unfavorable effects. These differences may be attributed to the androgenic effects of steroidal agents; clinical trials are currently under way to confirm these suspicions.

PMID: 15047917
    Athletic Edge Nutrition
    http://bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ae.htm

"But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward."
    -Rocky

mikehotel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anyone taking S-drol while being drug tested? If so do you screen + for Oral 'roids? Searched this topic high and low with no results. First hand experience only please.

evangelionpunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) evangelionpunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) evangelionpunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) evangelionpunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) evangelionpunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) evangelionpunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) evangelionpunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) evangelionpunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) evangelionpunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) evangelionpunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) evangelionpunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    great work ! Keep it up.

krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mikehotel
    anyone taking S-drol while being drug tested? If so do you screen + for Oral 'roids? Searched this topic high and low with no results. First hand experience only please.

No first-hand experience, but I can answer the question.

If the test you go for screens for steroids, SD will show. Instead of searching for if SD can be detected you should have searched for and understood what SD is, then you could have answered your own question.

-krazy
    |
    Currently featuring VMax Weightvest review. http://blog.bodybuilding.com/krazykarl

"a liver is like a DUI - you don't need to worry till you've had a couple of them"
    -Slated

"The Misc is the closest thing the human race has to a natural predator. Charles Darwin and myself applaud you all."
    -PeonLover

goal: 215 lbs/7% bf/6 min mile

cranny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cranny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cranny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cranny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cranny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cranny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cranny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cranny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cranny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cranny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cranny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Krzna
    I have compiled a few commonly asked questions new users ask before getting into superdrol . Please note that this thread is by no means makes you completely knowledgeable.

I am 18, I have had 4 years plus lifting experience, I feel I’ve reached a plateau and want to use superdrol:
    I’ve heard this question over and over and would to prevent all those below 21 who want to use superdrol, or any other ph under the age of 21. This is basically inhibiting your body’s natural production of testosterone. Between the ages of 18 thorough 21, males experience the highest test production. If you feel you want to supplement, I would strongly suggest you look for Test boosters, like tribulus and 6oxo. Please note that this has nothing to do with your lack of so called maturity or the feeling that youngsters are careless. This is scientific and numerous studies have been performed in this regard.

This is my first ph cycle ………..
    Superdrol is not the right ph to start out on ph’s. Superdrol is the fine line between steroids and prosteroids. If used right it can have positive effects but carelessness and lack of research can lead to irrevesible damage. I would strongly recommend either 1AD or 1-T before running Superdrol. It always helps to have some kind of experience with prohormones before getting to use something this toxic.

I have just got a bottle of superdrol , how do I use it.
    The safest way to use superdrol is to keep the dosage low. All over the boards you can find people using superdrol up to high doses of 40mg. I would suggest the following cycle.

Week 1 – 10mg
    Week 2 – 20mg
    Week 3 - 20mg
    Week 4 – 20mg

I would personally never recommend over 20mg however if you must, on week 4 you may go up to 30mg.

What times of the day do I take superdrol?
    Different people have different opinions to this question. From what I've seen, the over all consensus is to take the first dose in the morning with an empty stomach with loads of water.
    The next with your preworkout meal with good fats like EFA's , Flax and fish oils, peanut butter. Superdrol takes a heavy toll on your lipid profile. A carb and fat rich meal would somehow help a little bit here. This is my opinion, others differ with it. However preworkout superdrol gives awesome pumps during the workout/weight training routine.

Does superdrolrequire a PCT?
    YES! The presence of Superdrolin the body inhibits the production of the body’s natural testosterone. Once you jump off the cycle you will need to restart your body’s natural test production. A Post Cycle Therapy is therefore required.

Give me a sample superdrol PCT.
    Week 5 Nolvadex 40mg 6oxo –600mg + R-XT 3 caps
    Week 6 Nolvadex 40mg 6oxo - 600mg + R-XT 3 caps
    Week 7 Nolvadex 20mg 6oxo – 300mg+ R-XT 2 caps
    Week 8 Nolvadex 20mg 6oxo - 100mg + R-XT 2 caps

Is 6oxo and Rebound XT good enough by itself for a superdrolPCT, most people say it is enough
    No! By no means is 6oxo or Rebound standalone strong enough to restart the test production in your body. Also 6oxo and R-XT are not as effective as Nolvadex. Nolvadex is therefore ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY for an superdrolcycle. Please note its Nolvadex not novedex or nolvedex. Please look for Tamoxifen Citrate.

What are the sides of m1t, how can I combat these sides?
    The common sides of superdrolare

*Testicular atrophy a.k.a my balls are shrinking :
    Yes, this is a common side effect of using any prohormone. However this is nothing to worry about. Under normal circumstances, you will get back to your normal size after the PCT.

Incase of extreme cases the following can be tried.
    Day 1 Clomid @ 300mg
    Week 5 Clomid @ 100mg
    Week 5/6 Clomid @ 50mg

To the best of my knowledge this has cured most cases of testicular atrophy.

*Puffy nipples, soreness aka gyno
    To make a long story short excess test is converted to estrogen in the body. This leads to the famous problem called gyno. In most cases, estrogen based gyno can be handled too.
    Week 5-6 Nolva @ 80mg + R-XT 5 caps
    Week 7-8 Nolva @ 40mg + R-XT 4 caps
    Week9-10 Nolva @ 20mg + R-XT 3 caps

*Loss of libido, loss of erectile hardness etc in the PCT.
    I would suggest using both Nolva and Clomid together. Clomid however makes you moody and prone to irritation, therefore be cautious and use clomid at lower doses.
    If you want to have sex while using superdroland are “ not able to get it up” then I would suggest you use Tadafil Citrate aka Cialis. I personally feel Cialis is more effective than Viagra.

*Nose Bleeds:
    This is attributed to elevated BP , blood pressure levels while using superdrol. Hawthorne berry must be used to keep this in check.

Hair Loss:
    This is another famous side that is experienced by people using ph’s. Here are a few products I would strongly recommend.
    Spironolactone 5% ( on cycle)
    spiro and nizoral and azeliac acid

What is preloading? How does it help my liver?
    Superdroltakes the oral route within the body. The body’s natural filter is the liver. Superdrolis toxic, this means that your liver will take a beating while you use it. It is always better to preload that is to run a liver protector before jumping on the cycle.
    Milk thistle @ 1000mg preloaded along with 4AD a week before the superdrolstarts.
    PCT Milk thistle @ 1000mg for 2 weeks.
    N-Acetyl-Cysteine (1000mg/day)

If budget permits you can also look into NAC.

Does running milk thistle along side superdrol inhibit gains.
    No, silymarin does not inhibit any gains and does not have any chemical significance. It is purely for the liver. Its effect however is best in the preload and pct.

What are other good supplements I can run along side superdrol.
    Make sure you take your multivitamins and EFA’s. If creatine works for you , go for it. Pretty much I would recommend using superdrol for bulking. Some use ph’s for cutting cycles. Superdrolmay not be ideal to run for a cutting cycle but this is only my opinion.
    >Hawthorne berry is also a great supplement to control BP. Dosage is around 565mg/day.
    >Tribulus is a great testosterone booster that can be included in the PCT
    Week 5&6 - 5g/day
    Week 7&8 - 2.5g/day
    >Zinc: Make sure that your superdrol cycle has 35mg of zinc and your PCT has 50mg of zinc.If you can throw in ZMA, wether it works or not, it gives you great sleep so try it if you got the money.
    > Saw Palmetto: The prostrate is one delicate part of your system that you do not want to affect under any circumstances.
    SP @ 320mg/day

I took superdrol, its 2 weeks up, I still don’t see any change. Why?
    Well, its not superdrol’s fault, there is some mistake on your part. Most people underestimate the simple dictum of eating heavy and eating right. Please make sure that your calorics are adjusted to your body weight and height. I do not need to comment on your nutrition, but make sure that you take in 1.7-2g of Protein /lb of body weight.Roughly around week 2.5 through 4 you should start gains of 1lb/day.
    Make sure your carbs and EFA’s are at a maximum
    You need to drink @ least 1.5 gallons of water while on superdrol.

My cycle is over, I have to keep my gains, how do I do it.
    If you want to keep your gains, make sure you take nolvadex. You will lose a little bloat/size due to water retention. Its good to take creatine and nitrous based compounds or cell volumisers at this point to keep your gains. I have not used CEE, but am looking to do so in the near future.

I had a very satisfying cycle, my pct made me recover fine, I want to get back into another cycle.
    Well,this is something I've seen in many people, the temptation to use m1t and superdrol. Sure it does give good results, but you've gotta understand that you have a life apart from bbing. Imho make sure you give a full two month gap between cycles. After all you've got just one liver to use for a lifetime.

I do not know where to get the necessary supplements/ chems for my PCT.
    Please do not ask on the forums for sources. I will try to help you through secure mail or pm’s. READ! Most experienced users in their logs mention the brands of nolva they use, if some just had the sense to google them……………

I want to know wether I have fully recovered, what should I do?
    If you have the money or if your medical insurace covers it, do a blood work 20-30 days after you stop your pct. Make sure you check your liver and test levels. If it is all back to normal and you have had significant gains, you have had one hell of a cycle!

Last but not the least, find time to sleep. The body repairs and test is boosted during sleep. When on superdrol make sure YOU SLEEP FOR 8 HOURS.

I am not a doctor and neither do my opinions construe medical advice. These are just my views after using and researching about this product and answering a number of queries from users who were as confused as me when I first started it.

The superdrolchecklist :
    superdrol
    Milkthistle
    Hawthorne Berry
    Nolvadex
    Saw Palmetto
    Clomid (optional)
    6oxo (optional)
    ZMA (optional)
    Tribulus
    Saw this in another post and thought it would be a good idea for it to be here.

Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    pu12en12g ....... knows where this post came from.
    hope fewer people damage themselves on ph's.
    Proudly Sponsored by BETTER BODY SPORTS!
    Trained by IFBB PRO FAKHRI MUBARAK.

the shredder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the shredder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the shredder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the shredder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the shredder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the shredder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the shredder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the shredder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the shredder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the shredder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the shredder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ive just read the whole sticky but i still have one question. there is NOOOO risk of hairloss of any kind? he just mentionen that one balding guy had a n itchy head thats it

BIGBO10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGBO10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGBO10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGBO10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGBO10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGBO10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is there a risk for hair loss while on Superdrol? It was my understanding that superdrol will not cause premature hair loss and will not convert to estrogen, rather will slightly lower natural estrogen levels.

Ksizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i didnt find this throughout these post, im about to start a SD cycle in a week or so, probly 10-10-10mg or at least for now, so when should i take it during the day. I usually lift about 2:00pm everyday. also does taking it with certain kinds of food help any thanks.......

thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been taking it 2.5 hours before I go to lift with a higher carb meal. That worked really well for me. With two weeks down I've gained 9 pounds so far (possibly more when I hit the scale tomorrow, which is day 16 of my cycle).
    - Jacob
    - 11/25/11 -- 195 lbs
    - 12/8/11 -- 193 lbs

Ksizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks man, are you just taking 10mg/day?

Originally Posted by Ksizzle
    thanks man, are you just taking 10mg/day?
    Week 1 I took 10 mg per day, gaining 7 pounds.

Week 2 I bumped it up to 20 mg (well, for 4 days of it anyway: Tuesday - Friday) and only added 2 more pounds.

So for week 3 I am going back to 10 mg per day, I've already throttled back to 10 mg per day as of Saturday.
    - Jacob
    - 11/25/11 -- 195 lbs
    - 12/8/11 -- 193 lbs

krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000)

bloodwork request

can someone post links to threads/posts with bloodwork?(pre, dur, post)

thanks.

-krazy
    |
    Currently featuring VMax Weightvest review. http://blog.bodybuilding.com/krazykarl

"a liver is like a DUI - you don't need to worry till you've had a couple of them"
    -Slated

"The Misc is the closest thing the human race has to a natural predator. Charles Darwin and myself applaud you all."
    -PeonLover

goal: 215 lbs/7% bf/6 min mile

plinx0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plinx0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plinx0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plinx0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plinx0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plinx0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plinx0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plinx0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plinx0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plinx0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plinx0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by krazykarl
    can someone post links to threads/posts with bloodwork?(pre, dur, post)

thanks.

-krazy
    I found that many of the guys over at anabolicminds.com have pre/post bloodwork done. I'd head over there if you are looking for that information specifically.