Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That isn't an example of being Cocky/funny.

Your first answer, telling her 'never mind', was actually a pretty good start. She gave you that magical shocked 'oh you didn't just say that, did you?' amused look. That was your cue, why didn't you follow it up, instead of being a retard?

then she told me she was just joking
    That means you failed to be cocky/funny to her.
    Think of it as role playing, you say something cocky/funny to her, she gives you 'the reaction' and also willingly 'plays her role' so to speak.
    Silly example:
    man: "I'm ill, bring me beer"
    waitress: "If you don't be quiet I'll have to give you a shot..."
    etc.
    In that you're playing 'the patient', she's playing 'the nurse'. And because she's playing along, it means you're in.

But in your case, she thought you were a complete twat.

You need to learn more about cocky/funny.

She was testing me to see how manly i was. TO see if id act "nice"-i think i passed her test, i think i got AN A+.
    No, you got a C-.

You did average.
    She may have been testing you to see if you weren't a pushover, and if you are not a pushover, you get a C pass, but to get anything above a B, you'd have to really know your c/f...

was this childish of her?
    No it was childish of you.

Should i make her apologize to me?
    Why exactly?

How's that line?
    It's crap. What that says is that I don't know how to play the game, so I need you to explain to me a few things...

Okay, all is not lost, you may have come across as an *******, but that's better than coming across as your typical wussy.

I'd say ease up on the *******ness, and concentrate on the cocky/funny (arrogant humour). To do this take an arrogant statement, and say it in a funny way.

Try and think up examples...

MattLAX0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattLAX0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattLAX0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattLAX0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattLAX0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattLAX0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattLAX0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattLAX0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattLAX0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattLAX0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattLAX0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    didnt read all the replies but your either 1) a troll 2) gay or 3) are 12 and think that making fun of girls is still how you flirt. if you ever want to get any action or something from her or her freinds wouldnt be such an *******. she probably wasnt trying to test you and if she was i dont think that is the way to go about it.

HitManSE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by dirtmcgirt
    And by the way, some of u guys saying ud kick my ass if i tried that **** on u, well first of all, i wouldnt try it on a guy, cause that might be gay, and second, i could kick the **** out of u. Ive seen the movie fight club, and hell, i know some dirty moves. So dont say u can kick my ass. Cause u cant. BITCH!
    Tone it down, now your joining in with the e-thugging. Just let it be, chances are your no going to meet a single person in this thread so just let it go, its irrelevant.

As for apologizing to them, personally I hate to apologize. I will admit a mistake when I make one but I dont go as for as saying "sorry" when im not

Like I said, just adjust yourself a bit and you'll be fine. Dont walk around all hardcore and being serious, work on humor & less being an ass and you'll balance out.

Location: Lets see how much shit I can type in this box before it cuts me off... still going? Well this is indeed an event. Wait right here while I get my diary and jot this shit down, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    NIUNIU_SAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIUNIU_SAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIUNIU_SAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIUNIU_SAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIUNIU_SAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIUNIU_SAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIUNIU_SAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIUNIU_SAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIUNIU_SAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIUNIU_SAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIUNIU_SAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

[QUOTE]Originally posted by dirtmcgirt
    And by the way, some of u guys saying ud kick my ass if i tried that **** on u, well first of all, i wouldnt try it on a guy, cause that might be gay, and second, i could kick the **** out of u. Ive seen the movie fight club, and hell, i know some dirty moves. So dont say u can kick my ass. Cause u cant. BITCH! [/QUOTE

LMAO.
    Magic sense of humour fella - you capture the mentality of a naive kid tryin to talk big. Love the 'Fight Club' line - perfect. Probably about time to drop the facade though.

Hi all, it's my first post too, I just signed up today, typical bloke posting in the sex forum before all else. Yak Yak.

Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    And by the way, some of u guys saying ud kick my ass if i tried that **** on u, well first of all, i wouldnt try it on a guy, cause that might be gay, and second, i could kick the **** out of u. Ive seen the movie fight club, and hell, i know some dirty moves. So dont say u can kick my ass. Cause u cant. BITCH!

Whoa man you saw fight club? Jesus christ... Thats good.. But i saw rocky, karate kid 1 2 & 3, Bruce lee's "Enter the dragon, Fight club, Universal soldier, UFC, wrestling, Teenage mutant ninja turtles, X-Men 1 AND 2, and walker..texas ranger... Think you can take me on now
    Pugs are Awesome

aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Ulysses
    And by the way, some of u guys saying ud kick my ass if i tried that **** on u, well first of all, i wouldnt try it on a guy, cause that might be gay, and second, i could kick the **** out of u. Ive seen the movie fight club, and hell, i know some dirty moves. So dont say u can kick my ass. Cause u cant. BITCH! [/QUOTE

LMAO.
    Magic sense of humour fella - you capture the mentality of a naive kid tryin to talk big. Love the 'Fight Club' line - perfect. Probably about time to drop the facade though.

Hi all, it's my first post too, I just signed up today, typical bloke posting in the sex forum before all else. Yak Yak.
    you need to be initiated. get in contact with BORG4

Of The Clan Of Christ. Uber-neggR's Avatar
    Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000)
    could a mod find out if this fool has been banned b4? its glaringly obvious he's a troll.
    Isaiah 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

SkinnyB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    next time she tells you to strip down the bar be like, Ill tell you what, if you strip down for me in the locker room Ill strip down the bar everytime. If shes disgusted just be like Im just joking and strip down the bar. If shes like ok then bang her in the locker room. win win situation

Of The Clan Of Christ. Uber-neggR's Avatar
    Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by SkinnyB
    next time she tells you to strip down the bar be like, Ill tell you what, if you strip down for me in the locker room Ill strip down the bar everytime. If shes disgusted just be like Im just joking and strip down the bar. If shes like ok then bang her in the locker room. win win situation
    how old are you?
    Isaiah 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

BigN_Black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This cocky/arrogant **** is retarded, people think they have to act like a bastard celebrity to get what they want. Just show some respect and be a man about it.
    "Once you go black, you never go back"

midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Females tried to test me today with a mind game...

yeah you sounded like a total dick. theres a fine line between cocky and beign a fuggen ******* and you seem to have your shades on cause you missed it. its a finesse thing anyone can be an *******, youve got to be an ******* with style

Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Uhhhh....learn to be cocky AND FUNNY!!! Your trying too hard to act like your a big time player-pimp and you just ended up looking like a complete douche bag!! Its all good, don't explain yourself or say sorry. Just adjust your attitude a tad bit to the left and you'll be able to bang this broad.

SH
    NASM CPT

yoshi334 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation You are badong!

Originally posted by MMinSIN
    I think he's paranoid. Seeing things that aren't there. etc etc etc

MM
    Thats schizophrenia. Paranoia is an unrealistic fear of an object, situation, animal, etc.

Anywho, you, good sir, are a goat.

More PEOPLE (not just girls/women) will like you if you're polite. Be a gentleman, not a jackass.

Stripping the weight because they were girls, that's being polite. You did not do this.

Becoming a goat, and saying "No", that is being a troll. You DID do this.

Apologize and make nice with them, and the MIGHT give you the time of day.

Yes, it is a bit scary everyone that has posted here thinks this man/boy/child is, in fact, a flaming homosexual.

"Candy is dandy, but making nice is like rice." This quote has no meaning, and no one has, to my knowledge, ever said it. But it rhymed, and somewhat helpd the point I was trying to make.

-yoshi

meengrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meengrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meengrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You sound like a retard, and it seems like you belong in 4th grade or so

God, what the hell is this world coming to?

Bionik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bionik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bionik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bionik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bionik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bionik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bionik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Next time you have the rack filled and the girls are about to use it, just walk over and strip the bar without them asking and say, "Sorry about yesterday, I was having a bad day." And just go back to what you were doing.

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Sauce-head
    Uhhhh....learn to be cocky AND FUNNY!!! Your trying too hard to act like your a big time player-pimp and you just ended up looking like a complete douche bag!! Its all good, don't explain yourself or say sorry. Just adjust your attitude a tad bit to the left and you'll be able to bang this broad.

SH

dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've come to the conclusion that i should keep my cool, and try to be more funny. When I said "dont worry about it" to her, that was good. I will try to not be a 100% *******, and i'll think of ways to be funny about this.

But I am not going to apologize. I may have apologized back in like 2nd grade, but it's childish, and gay to apologize. Only pussies apologize.

Thanks to the few of u, SH, Hitman, that pointed out that i should be cocky, yet more funny. ANd the others.

But, those of u that say im "gay", I'd like to point out that im not your type, and would not like to be dragged in with u.

dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just wondering if thered be anything funny to say to them when they ask me to strip the bar down. I got a feeling they'll tell me to strip it down, or say something like "u better strip the bar down"

So is there anything good to say that wont make me sound like 100% *******, but will sound funny? COuld u think of some things, cause i obviously cant.
    Yeah, there's alot of funny things i could say to them, but please think of things that dont involve sexual harassment. THanks.

Registered User chemicaldreamer's Avatar
    chemicaldreamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chemicaldreamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chemicaldreamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    and every time that I walk by her, i shoulder her

Oooo, you're such a tough guy shouldering a girl LOLOLOL

Heywood_Jablome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fight Club. Yay. Two skinny ass ****s start a club and hurt each other a bit. Is this a reflection on you??

Fight Club is for ***s. Ain't that right, Y2J?

Originally posted by chemicaldreamer
    Oooo, you're such a tough guy shouldering a girl LOLOLOL
    I could shoulder u instead. BITCH!

Registered User chemicaldreamer's Avatar
    chemicaldreamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chemicaldreamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chemicaldreamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I could shoulder u instead. BITCH!
    LOLOL now you're an e-thug?! LOLOLOL!

Exclamation

-

drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i could kick the **** out of u. Ive seen the movie fight club, and hell, i know some dirty moves. So dont say u can kick my ass.
    LOOK OUT EVERYONE

THE 14 YEAR OLD ***GOT WATCHES MOVIES

Umm..yeah...wtf are you guys doing?

Wasting bandwidth?

Stop the e-thuggin. Its pointless

^^Is Part of a Song Title 101101's Avatar
    101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When i said that she told me how i shoulder her all the time, i didnt actually purposely bump into her to hurt or, or to provoke her, i just walk down the weight room, and i dont move for anyone. Im the strongest one in there, and everyone know's it. Im 160lbs. But dont worry about that, im not saying **** about how strong i am, i dont brag or anything in the weight room. Alot of the guys think im on roids, so I just walk down the weight room, and i dont move for anyone the guys never get in my way. I dont move for anyone, cause i aint a bitch, and she and i were walking towards each other, in opposite directions, and she didnt move, so i bumped into her-her fault not mine. It's hard to understand, but that's how it is. I still need help on what to do. I have alot of girls call me an ******* lately, I dunno, what that means, but Im a man, and im not turning into someone that will apologize to women, and strip down bars for them. ANd did i jus type women? sorry, i meant immature girls.
    Some fail to realize there's a big difference between being a man and being an egotistical douche bag.

You're in that "some".
    "Methods are many, and principles are few. Methods often change, but principles never do."
    α ω

lostsoul13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I cant hit her or anything, since it's high school,

To bad it was highschool, yu could have just punched her lights out...

ShortStack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    We had a guy like you in my Highschool gym class, alot of the bigger guys at the time held him down and took turns rubbing their sweaty nutts on his face. You have way to much ego for your size. You are 160lbs, unless your 5'5" and under with no bodyfat you aint big at all. Hell im 5'6" and 200ibs with 12%bf and i still dont act like you.
    Apologizing isnt for pussies. Its a sign of maturity(something you obviously also lack) especially to women. A MAN knows when to admit hes wrong.
    Best thing to do is tell her you were having a bad day cause if you dont she and her other girls friends are going to tell the rest of the girls at the school how much of a little homo prick you are.
    Use to be known as bgb7269
    Old post count 398
    banned for a FUBAR reason

Ak47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've come to the conclusion that i should keep my cool, and try to be more funny. When I said "dont worry about it" to her, that was good. I will try to not be a 100% *******, and i'll think of ways to be funny about this.

But I am not going to apologize. I may have apologized back in like 2nd grade, but it's childish, and gay to apologize. Only pussies apologize.

Thanks to the few of u, SH, Hitman, that pointed out that i should be cocky, yet more funny. ANd the others.

But, those of u that say im "gay", I'd like to point out that im not your type, and would not like to be dragged in with u.
    This is totally meant to help you, and not to flame you in any way, so here goes:

When you said "dont worry about it", thats no good. That isnt cocky/funny, its just flat out assholish (its understandable that you may not have meant it sound that way, but it does sound as though you did). I agree, you shouldnt apologize, but not because its for "pussies", because its not, but rather it would just be awkward. Just let it go this time, next time apologize if you can catch yourself right away. Try not being even 1% *******, i dont know where you got that idea, but its not good at all. You can be cocky, but wait until the girl knows you better so she can tell your kidding, otherwise she cant tell if your an ******* or not. And when you do act cocky, make sure its 100% in jest (meaning your completely joking). Girls (girls worth taking time to talk to) dont go for guys who are cocky *******s. It may seem this way from the outside (of relationships) but i assure you its not the case.

You really need to try and respect everyone, maybe it was just the way you were raised, but to say something so immature as that you would strip the bar for a guy but not a girl because it makes you a "bitch" is just ignorant. Or that you bumped into her because you "dont move for anyone because your not a bitch and your the strongest one in the weight room" is even more ignorant. I really hope your a troll or just slightly misguided, because you really wont get far if you stay with the whole ******* schtick.

sgr_girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgr_girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Alright, i was working out today, A girl was over at a machine right next to my squat rack. I was doing lunges, with plates on, and shes a girl that's been looking at me, staring at me for the past week, so she asks me what does that do?

I say "dont worry about it" she looks at me in a shocked way, cause i said that in a cocky way, and she Repeats what i said in a snotty way. SHe kept asking what it did, and i didnt tell her. She kept repeating what i said the "dont worry about it in such a snotty way, then she told me she was just joking.

Well by the way, im in high school, and this was in lifting class, and i never strip the bar down, and this group of females was right behind us inthe rotation, and the one that i told dont worry about it to was trying to rush me as i was lunging, so a 10 outta 10 walks up and says he's not gonna strip the bar down anyways, so I didnt. I went over to do cleans, and her group walks up to me, and tells me to strip down the bar, I say no, and she says "oh, i'll tell the teacher" SO i say go ahead. SHe doesnt, and she gets in my face, and says she's sick of my additude, and every time that I walk by her, i shoulder her, and that i need to strip the bar now. I look at the plates on the rack, and say to her "it looks stripped to me" and she says something that i dont remember, but then a guy went up and took the weights off for them. ANd she said to me" u see that, that's a nice person, he took the weights down. SO i mock her, and Say "oh, he's so nice"

I just did some cleans, and she didnt say anything the rest of the day to me. I can tell she was testing to see if id give into her tho. SHe was looking at me weirdly for the past few days. She was testing me to see how manly i was. TO see if id act "nice"-i think i passed her test, i think i got AN A+.

Neways, I want your input on this, was this childish of her? SHe's an 8 outta 10, but this was very Childish in my opinion. How bout yours? I cant hit her or anything, since it's high school, so could u tell me something good to say to her the next time i see her? What should i do. how should i act? What should i say? Any good comebacks? -If she asks me to strip down the bar again,what should i say to her next time?

Should i make her apologize to me? I thougt about saying this to her tommorow "Were u intentionally being rude to test me, or were u just being an accidental ******* to me the other day?"

How's that line?

THANKS FOR ANY INPUT. =)

ass
    i'd tell you to "grow up" but i realize you are in high school, and thats how you high school kids act.

Closed Thread