Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    I don't understand. So many universities are going remote and those tents look like homeless people moved in.

I can see this happening at UC Berkeley but it's happening at so many other universities now?

I would be protesting about our crappy economy and inflation as that hits closer to home, but I never protested in college.
    The Tik-Tok controllers want to sow discord in our nation... it's pretty obvious. Even the democrats are realizing it now. Yeah, the government and US big business controls what the masses generally see (so they can influence and manipulate the population) but now foreign powers and global businesses are pulling those strings.

People would rather complain about nonsense than actionable things, it's just the nature of liberal eduated university middle-class living on their parents money and the jobless people who have nothing better to do. I have a master's in genocide studies and guess what, none of these "peace-loving people" ever cared about the Rohingya genocide, the tragedies in Xinjiang, Africa...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That’s disgusting. Srs. American flag down?

GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by SuicideGripMe View Post
    The Tik-Tok controllers want to sow discord in our nation... it's pretty obvious. Even the democrats are realizing it now. Yeah, the government and US big business controls what the masses generally see (so they can influence and manipulate the population) but now foreign powers and global businesses are pulling those strings.

People would rather complain about nonsense than actionable things, it's just the nature of liberal eduated university middle-class living on their parents money and the jobless people who have nothing better to do. I have a master's in genocide studies and guess what, none of these "peace-loving people" ever cared about the Rohingya genocide, the tragedies in Xinjiang, Africa...
    Xinjiang wasn't a genocide. The idea that the mass internment of the Uyghurs was a genocide is a shameless lie by the US state department. And many of us did care about Rohingya. Did you compare the death rates and scale of destruction to that in Gaza right now?

I actually care a LOT about genocide and international affairs. I can tell you a ton about every genocide in the last 100 years. The Gaza one is the worst we have seen since the Rwandan genocide in terms of kill rates. This is a shameful moment in American history.
    Last edited by GhostofCricket; 04-28-2024 at 06:17 PM.

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GhostofCricket View Post
    Xinjiang wasn't a genocide. The idea that the mass internment of the Uyghurs was a genocide is a shameless lie by the US state department. And many of us did care about Rohingya. Did you compare the death rates and scale of destruction to that in Gaza right now?

I actually care a LOT about genocide and international affairs. I can tell you a ton about every genocide in the last 100 years. The Gaza one is the worst we have seen since the Rwandan genocide in terms of kill rates. This is a shameful moment in American history.
    In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
    (a) Killing members of the group;
    (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
    (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
    (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
    (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

I don't see how you can deny the actions in Xinjiang as genocide but think the Gazan reaction is a genocide.

Additionally, a shameful moment in American history? Is Israel not our ally? Isn't Hamas allied with our enemy Iran? Isn't Iran an enemy of our GCC trade partners? Politics is far more complex and it's not a game for the bleeding hearts sadly. But alas, fight your windmills dear sir.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Coast to coast now. What will happen once the semester is over?

GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by SuicideGripMe View Post
    In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
    (a) Killing members of the group;
    (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
    (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
    (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
    (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

I don't see how you can deny the actions in Xinjiang as genocide but think the Gazan reaction is a genocide.

Additionally, a shameful moment in American history? Is Israel not our ally? Isn't Hamas allied with our enemy Iran? Isn't Iran an enemy of our GCC trade partners? Politics is far more complex and it's not a game for the bleeding hearts sadly. But alas, fight your windmills dear sir.

In Xinjiang, they didn't systematically kill anyone. At best, it was a crime against humanity due to indiscriminate detention. It was NOT a genocide. If so, I challenge you to give me a death count.

LMAO you say that, but if someone bombed your house and killed your family, you'd be the first to cry for help. Fuk off. Israel is bombing tons of innocent people indiscriminately. Bleeding heart, my ass.

make my nephew an egg yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In Xinjiang, they didn't systematically kill anyone. At best, it was a crime against humanity due to indiscriminate detention. It was NOT a genocide. If so, I challenge you to give me a death count.

LMAO you say that, but if someone bombed your house and killed your family, you'd be the first to cry for help. Fuk off. Israel is bombing tons of innocent people indiscriminately. Bleeding heart, my ass.
    innocent people don't elect a terrorist organization to represent them

fuk hamas and fuk the palestinians
    heart also wants what the dick wants

Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    innocent people don't elect a terrorist organization to represent them

fuk hamas and fuk the palestinians
    Same logic holds for Israel and the US then.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Shameful moment in American history?

Slavery was a shameful moment in American history.
    The Vietnam war was a shameful moment in American history.

This is about the Middle East. That place has been a cesspool. If there was no oil there no one would care and just let them all duke it out at each other.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Shameful moment in American history?

Slavery was a shameful moment in American history.
    The Vietnam war was a shameful moment in American history.

This is about the Middle East. That place has been a cesspool. If there was no oil there no one would care and just let them all duke it out at each other.
    With due respect, woman. You have no idea what you are talking about. This is just as shameful as slavery and Vietnam.

make my nephew an egg yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    With due respect, woman. You have no idea what you are talking about. This is just as shameful as slavery and Vietnam.
    lmaooooooooooooooo
    heart also wants what the dick wants

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's not good for the Middle East but we don't have troops there killing people and slavery was in our country.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

It's not good for the Middle East but we don't have troops there killing people and slavery was in our country.
    We are handing bombs to a military committing genocide. Do you not understand why 9/11 happened? This will affect American safety going forward. None of this is in American interests. It is being done ostensibly in our name. We will be held responsible.

We are handing bombs to a military committing genocide. Do you not understand why 9/11 happened? This will affect American safety going forward. None of this is in American interests. It is being done ostensibly in our name. We will be held responsible.
    Israel is our ally and our very powerful men are Jewish so that's not going to change.

I wish Israel would move somewhere out of the Middle East but they won't because of the Promised Land.
    Last edited by DustinTheHuss; 04-28-2024 at 10:37 PM.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew