Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    it wouldn't last long anyways.
    Tldr; white women are hard to handle

kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by orangetide View Post
    People always say they dont care, until their grandchildren do not resemble them at all.

Just lol @ all the virtue signalers ITT
    I've seen plenty of white people who don't really look like one parent and plenty of mixed people who bear a strong resemblance to both parents. Out of Arnold's kids his son from a Mexican maid bears more resemblance to him than all except Patrick.

You're better of worrying about whether the person your son/daughter is a scumbag or not since how much your grandchildren look like you is something you have no control over.
    “Steroids is now just a word that the lazy and ignorant use to describe any guy that has more muscle and dedication than them”– Mike O'Hearn

"I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym; I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home; I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It's terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven."

UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ipunchurgirl View Post
    Its simple.

Usually black guys are obsessed with white women, and are more likely to disrespect them & beat them.

A white man dating a black chick would never do something like that.

Also subconsciously people view women that go off with another tribe as traitors. Not the same for men, because men do the conquering & women get conquered. My two cousins parents were fine with their son bringing him a black chick, but have told their daughter since young they cant be with a black person. She is married to a French guy now. They are just old school thats how they are
    Interesting, from evolutionary persperctive it does make sense. men from another civilization get their wives from another civilization, often as gifts or symbols of solidarity between two civilizations when they're visiting as diplomats, and when there's a war, they take their women and rape them
    Global Citizen Crew - I educate stupid basement-living miscers about the world's culture and critical thinking
    Chemical Engineering Grad Crew - Now working in investment banking & private equity in an mnc firm based in US and Singapore
    BB.com Member Since 2013, lost my older account, didn't post a lot so it is fine

UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by orangetide View Post
    People always say they dont care, until their grandchildren do not resemble them at all.

Just lol @ all the virtue signalers ITT
    Yes I imagine love is love and really there's nothing wrong with loving partners outside of own race. But having your children/grandchildren not looking like you it is sometimes hard for many people. And thing about mixed children is they can really look like one race or the other, so you might have a son that strongly exhibits black features and a daughter that strongly exhibits white features
    Global Citizen Crew - I educate stupid basement-living miscers about the world's culture and critical thinking
    Chemical Engineering Grad Crew - Now working in investment banking & private equity in an mnc firm based in US and Singapore
    BB.com Member Since 2013, lost my older account, didn't post a lot so it is fine

RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Imagine ancestors keeping the line alive for centuries only for it to be absorbed willingly by some thug who will run off
    Last edited by RayBoccini; 08-04-2020 at 09:46 PM.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No man would be happy with his little girl getting dicked by another man. The best you can hope for is a rich, loyal man that treats her well. I don't see why race has anything to do with it.
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

DZdun7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DZdun7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DZdun7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DZdun7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DZdun7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DZdun7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DZdun7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DZdun7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DZdun7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DZdun7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DZdun7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i would not be happy

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kingmanaverage View Post
    I've seen plenty of white people who don't really look like one parent and plenty of mixed people who bear a strong resemblance to both parents. Out of Arnold's kids his son from a Mexican maid bears more resemblance to him than all except Patrick.

You're better of worrying about whether the person your son/daughter is a scumbag or not since how much your grandchildren look like you is something you have no control over.
    That’s a bad example because Mexicans are half European and half Aztec. The wealthy elites in Mexico tend to look really White. They’ve already got European DNA, so they’re more likely to look like them.

There’s been multiple reports of White parents/grandparents being confronted with half Black kids because people thought the kids were stolen.

As far as scumbags go...Statistically, interracial relationships have a higher rate of domestic violence. With Black men being significantly more likely to assault White women. Although oddly White men are actually less likely to assault black women for some reason. I think maybe because Black women tend to be the dominant partners in those relationships.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by UnkleDolan View Post
    Interesting, from evolutionary persperctive it does make sense. men from another civilization get their wives from another civilization, often as gifts or symbols of solidarity between two civilizations when they're visiting as diplomats, and when there's a war, they take their women and rape them
    Different neighboring tribes would have exhibited similar features. Or they were dominated (men killed and women raped) to the point where their tribe no longer existed.

jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by UnkleDolan View Post
    How does white dad feel when their white daughters/sons marry a black person?
    Like a failure

gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    celebration in america
    .:Foot Fetish Club:.

Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    That’s a bad example because Mexicans are half European and half Aztec. The wealthy elites in Mexico tend to look really White. They’ve already got European DNA, so they’re more likely to look like them.

There’s been multiple reports of White parents/grandparents being confronted with half Black kids because people thought the kids were stolen.

As far as scumbags go...Statistically, interracial relationships have a higher rate of domestic violence. With Black men being significantly more likely to assault White women. Although oddly White men are actually less likely to assault black women for some reason. I think maybe because Black women tend to be the dominant partners in those relationships.
    Yes mexican and white doesn't really count because is kinda different from black and white or asian and black. Average mexicans/latin americans are like 50% european and 50% native americans by blood, in some places like chile and argentine the european admixture is as high as 80%, look at argentine basketball team (Manu Ginobili, Andre Nocioni, they look like Italian, and they are Italian by blood).

RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Extremely disappointed
    6'3"

PhotoChopin' That Angus OutdoorsBrah's Avatar
    OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A close girlfriend of mine got married to a black brah...

He is a retired, decorated marine, and now works as a paramedic... saving peoples lives on the daily.

Safe to say, we were proud a/f when they married and they now have 3 beautiful children and life together. When homie walked his wife down the isle in his Marine uniform, the father shook his hand and looked proud as fuk SRS

Must suck for white brahs knowing they have it easiest of any race.... and still can't get poosey or respect, while black brahs out here putting in work and living happy lives despite the odds. Stay salty racist *******s SRS
    Outdoors brah is a purely fictitious persona. Any contextual or graphic creation, opinion, or post made by Outdoorsbrah is not a reflection of real life or reality in any manner, expressed nor implied.

*Photoshop / PhotoChop Crew*
    *High Test Crew*
    *Graphic Design Crew*

immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Totally depends on the individual, just like it would any boy of any race. If they’re nice and respectful etc then No problems
    Remember the guy that gave up? Neither does anybody else.

immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OutdoorsBrah View Post
    A close girlfriend of mine got married to a black brah...

He is a retired, decorated marine, and now works as a paramedic... saving peoples lives on the daily.

Safe to say, we were proud a/f when they married and they now have 3 beautiful children and life together. When homie walked his wife down the isle in his Marine uniform, the father shook his hand and looked proud as fuk SRS

Must suck for white brahs knowing they have it easiest of any race.... and still can't get poosey or respect, while black brahs out here putting in work and living happy lives despite the odds. Stay salty racist *******s SRS
    What are you actually talking about? Never seen such a stupid retarded comment in my life lmao
    Remember the guy that gave up? Neither does anybody else.

LordMU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordMU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordMU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordMU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordMU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordMU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordMU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordMU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordMU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordMU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordMU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    black dude here. Wouldn't mind at all if my daughter married a white/indian/asian guy.
    Its 2020 with degeneracy and rotters all around. If she found aguy with a reasonable career and excellent morals then she'd be doing better than 99% of those around her. Furthermore, it's her life to live not mine. As for my great,great grand-children not looking like me,... I'll be dust in the wind so couldn't care less.
    6'2",220 currently
    Goals:BW-240lbs then cut; B-315 S-405 D-500

Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Would not care as long as he is career driven and takes care of her with good family values. I feel like thats rare for most young men these days though.

latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP. Ive had black friends who were like family and many times id hear their mom telling them they better not marry a white girl and to not date white girls.

In my prescense. Then a minute later she woukd say help yourself in the fridge , make yourself at home. Etc etc

Did that make their moms rscist? Of course not. Thats just how many of the older generation were raised and how they believed.

People get offended and cry racist over petty poltically correct/incorret nonsense these days.

Its gotten pathetic.
    "it takes a wise man to know when he is in error and a noble man to admit to it"

letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    who cares about skin colour srs

white black asian rainbow i couldn't give a chit.

what's more impt is that he has good values, smarts
    go no contact NOW

JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I remember I was casually seeing a girl who was black and 6'2". She was a volleyball player and was really cool. I tend to keep the girls who I casually see away from my family and only bring those who I date around my house, but I'm an open book with my dad because he's my dad. He saw me smiling at my phone and asked me what was so funny. I showed him some dumb video she sent me and he goes oh dam, who is Natasha? Then I showed him a few pics of her and he's like damn bro, you guys would have absolute piss missiles of athletes. Pretty much only cared if she had a good job and that was it.
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    The typical case scenario is the black guy is urban like that on his more street side and has a “white woman compatible” 2nd identity so usually the girl is dealing with a guy who has multiple personality disorders and ultimately lots of issues.

The very appeal is one of exotic racial tension so the whole basis for attraction is artificial and different than a normal relationship.

A rare “nice” black guy simply never the case there’s always layers of racism or reverse racism or pop culture virtue signaling and the sense of “giving in” to your notions of cuckery.

White women and black men are simply incompatible outside of this bleeding heart liberal and emotional resonance of cuckery and “beauty and the beast” hierarchy.

It’s always the same cringe dynamic

It’s not about race it’s the shallow artificial nature of the basis for attraction.

People act like every interracial relationship is about coincidence of two worlds meeting but it’s only ever like that 1% of the time in mature adults, 99% of the time it’s racial tension and the media teaching you to sexualize racism.

They are disappointed that they fall for that Cringe basic trope.

You are the dumbest ******* on this forum and that is saying a lot. This entire post shows how incredibly sheltered you are.

Your entire mindset and worldview is shaped by the internet. You spend way to much time beating your tiny pathetic dick to extreme porn. Your an ugly balding dad bod, who uses a 10 yr old MySpace angled lic in a bb forum. Let that sink in. The world would seriously be better off without you.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wouldn't care if he's not some dumbfuk from the hood

would look forward to coaching my grandson in basketball
    biddies in tracksuits

CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Penis envy