Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn Antifa has the police, judges, and prosecutors on their side.

Weird, I'd have thought that at least the police and prosecutors wouldn't like Antifa?

Or maybe it's just that extreme conservative groups are just more way more violent? Going by who's killed people and been arrested I'm going to answer a resounding yes.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post

Weird, I'd have thought that at least the police and prosecutors wouldn't like Antifa?

Or maybe it's just that extreme conservative groups are just more way more violent? Going by who's killed people and been arrested I'm going to answer a resounding yes.
    The professor with the bike lock, how many years did he get again?

Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    They weren't charged because they got away.

That's not the fault of the judicial system.
    Depends how you look at it. They get away because prosecution doesn't consider tracking down Antifa members a priority.
    Het bier zal weer vloeien
    In ons Gelderland
    Op winst in de strijd
    Op vlees en jolijt
    Kom laat ons nu drinken
    Op ons Gelderland

BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Underwrought View Post
    Good luck with that cuck, keep turning the other cheek while youre being raped.
    LOL. I didn't see give in to what they're doing and take it up the azz. I'm just saying, don't play identity politics and be a huge ******* just to sink to their level.

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post

Both Kinsman and Hare apologized for their conduct during the Manhattan Supreme Court sentencing. “I’m sorry about the whole mess. I regret the entire incident,” said Kinsman, who is married with three children. “I made a mistake.”

In a similar statement, Hare told the judge, “I made a mistake that night. I made quick decisions. I’m sorry.”

They both testified at trial that they acted in self-defense.

As the Proud Boys neared East 82nd Street, they saw six suspected Antifa protesters, clad in back, heading toward them.

Instead of walking away, the defendants and their pals sprinted more than 100 feet toward their foes, instigating the fight, Steinglass said.
    Retards: detected

Rushing towards a fight isn't a "mistake" nor is it self defense, dummies. Strong logic.

Grabbing 2% milk by accident instead of whole milk is a mistake.

Mistakenly calling your wife by an ex-girlfriend's name is a mistake.

Rushing towards an adversary after you were told to leave is a calculated, defined decision. They made bad decisions.

Also, I cant believe people go to protests like this. Nothing good ever comes from it, are they so attention starved they need to draw attention to themselves?

edit: for fun - my day in pictures at the Republic National Convention protests https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=172010053
    Last edited by sloop; 10-23-2019 at 07:56 AM.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    Retards: detected

Rushing towards a fight isn't a "mistake" nor is it self defense, dummies. Strong logic.

Grabbing 2% milk by accident instead of whole milk is a mistake.

Mistakenly calling your wife by an ex-girlfriend's name is a mistake.

Rushing towards an adversary after you were told to leave is a calculated, defined decision. They made bad decisions.

Also, I cant believe people go to protests like this. Nothing good ever comes from it, are they so attention starved they need to draw attention to themselves?

edit: for fun - my day in pictures at the Republic National Convention protests https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=172010053
    so 4 years is good on a fight with no one pressing charges besides the state ?
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gotta love liberal utopias....

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sakeoe View Post
    Depends how you look at it. They get away because prosecution doesn't consider tracking down Antifa members a priority.
    Question begging
    EX IGNORANTIA AD SAPIENTIAM
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    Judges are supposed to be fair and impartial.
    Life is unfair. Someone who shows up to court wearing baggy jeans, a basketball jersey and a backwards cap, is more likely to get harshly sentenced than someone who shows up looking more professional in a suit and tie. No one is truly impartial.
    “Steroids is now just a word that the lazy and ignorant use to describe any guy that has more muscle and dedication than them”– Mike O'Hearn

"I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym; I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home; I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It's terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven."

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

The victims in the case were never identified, and Antifa refused to cooperate with the investigation. Prosecutors said that if they could have located the Antifa members, they would have also been charged.

So basically they are admitting it is better to walk around with your face covered so you cannot be found by the state and punished for nothing?
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    "the personification of greatness"

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kingmanaverage View Post
    Life is unfair. Someone who shows up to court wearing baggy jeans, a basketball jersey and a backwards cap, is more likely to get harshly sentenced than someone who shows up looking more professional in a suit and tie. No one is truly impartial.
    Which is why the law should be market driven rather than implemented via state monopoly. Competition is the only real way to hold anyone accountable. Theres no way these ridiculous kangaroo courts could endure if people had the ability to choose an alternative
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

People like you should definitely continue to fan the flames too, using anti-white and anti-American rhetoric

it'll calm them down and civility will return

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did they knowingly and willingly ignore the police and break the law?

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Did they knowingly and willingly ignore the police and break the law?
    does that punishment fit they crime
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

does that punishment fit they crime
    Im neither a prosecutor or judge. If the law allows for that level of punishment, that's not my problem. If you dont like the punishment, don't do the crime no?

We also don't know the full story. Was this their 1st violent offense? 8th offense? Do they have a history or this kind of stupid behavior?

The fact that they lied (likely under oath) citing this as "self defense" - should be a concern as well.

eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deepfat View Post
    Here's the deal. Were they attacked first? If it's true that they sprinted toward them and started throwing hands then yeah, it was a dumb ass decision. Four years, though? Maybe 90 days in the county, six months even. You cannot be the first one to fire off. You're never going to win in court.
    There is a video of it. Not searching for it though lol.

They sprint towards a group and about 15ft left one of the antifa members chucks a water bottle at them. Then it pops off.

4 years is pretty step though should probably be more like 6 years probation.
    Dodgers!
    BAAA BAA Baa Taaa Taaa Toothy

Im neither a prosecutor or judge. If the law allows for that level of punishment, that's not my problem. If you dont like the punishment, don't do the crime no?

We also don't know the full story. Was this their 1st violent offense? 8th offense? Do they have a history or this kind of stupid behavior?

The fact that they lied (likely under oath) citing this as "self defense" - should be a concern as well.
    that was pretty much the whole point of this thread 4 years for fighting it pretty excessive and heaving indications that it was a politically motivated sentencing
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This should be a lesson to anyone who plans on ever defending themselves in public, protect your identity because the state is not on your side.
    Free Men Don't Ask
    You Wouldn't Download a Gun
    https://ctrlpew.com/

Disclaimer: all content posted by Techriding101 is purely for roleplay purposes

PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bottom line, if you walk around in masks you are a pansy, you mess with a lion you will get eaten

skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by monty097 View Post
    what an absolute joke, no wonder ANTIFA keep doing this chit.

the cucks leave them alone.
    If you are "right wing" conservative whatever then the system is against you. It's not much different than when blacks were marching for civil rights and their protest leaders would tell them not to fight back because as soon as you fight back that's all the other side will talk about. Fighting for your rights against a corrupt system will mean jail time.
    Finally green! Green green greeeeeeeeen!

PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    You're truly terrible at utilizing logic. MMA and Boxing are sports, not street brawls between idiots that are way too old, way to dumb, and have way too much time on their hands.
    You are as dumb as you look, mma/ boxing is a street brawl,. It was that before it came a sport you numb idiot

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deepfat View Post
    Here's the deal. Were they attacked first? If it's true that they sprinted toward them and started throwing hands then yeah, it was a dumb ass decision. Four years, though? Maybe 90 days in the county, six months even. You cannot be the first one to fire off. You're never going to win in court.
    I agree.

though apparently you don't even go to court if you wear a mask while doing it.

kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PowersKenny View Post
    You are as dumb as you look, mma/ boxing is a street brawl,. It was that before it came a sport you numb idiot
    mma fighters are paid athletes you dolt. What he said is completely correct.
    “Steroids is now just a word that the lazy and ignorant use to describe any guy that has more muscle and dedication than them”– Mike O'Hearn

"I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym; I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home; I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It's terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven."

SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    The professor with the bike lock, how many years did he get again?
    Did he kill or badly hurt anyone? Prior record? See, while you cultist see everything in black and white (hehe of course) many factors go into sentencing or convictions.
    Early AM workout crew.

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did he kill or badly hurt anyone? Prior record? See, while you cultist see everything in black and white (hehe of course) many factors go into sentencing or convictions.
    Do you apply the same logic to blacks supposedly getting longer sentences or is it simply "systemic racism" in that case?

anonymous
    He cracked several peoples heads open with a deadly weapon, then openly violated his parole conditions.

I guess you're ok with his white privilege protecting him from the consequences of his actions.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    that was pretty much the whole point of this thread 4 years for fighting it pretty excessive and heaving indications that it was a politically motivated sentencing
    I heard the judge said something about nazi germany in his ruling

Also apparently this was imspired by racism even though these commies were all white
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

He cracked some random guy's skull open without provocation. What he did could have killed him. But no big whoop right
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    He cracked some random guy's skull open without provocation. What he did could have killed him. But no big whoop right
    Is the guy bigly hurt? If we get in a fight and I beat you down, I could have killed you but didn't. If I had no priors I wouldn't go to jail.
    Early AM workout crew.

Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    He cracked several peoples heads open with a deadly weapon, then openly violated his parole conditions.

I guess you're ok with his white privilege protecting him from the consequences of his actions.
    lmfao. A bike lock is now a deadly weapon? Boy oh boy oh boy conservatives are as soft as phuk these days.

"deadly weapon" bahahahahaha

And you have to go back.
    Early AM workout crew.