Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    skiper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skiper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skiper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skiper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skiper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skiper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skiper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skiper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skiper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skiper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skiper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Congratulations, I in 14 days also 51..only we know the way
    to get to those physicists and without steroids
    "I respect everyone, but it is not the same natural, that steroids ;)"

KidFreeze is just really nice. (+1000) KidFreeze is just really nice. (+1000) KidFreeze is just really nice. (+1000) KidFreeze is just really nice. (+1000) KidFreeze is just really nice. (+1000) KidFreeze is just really nice. (+1000) KidFreeze is just really nice. (+1000) KidFreeze is just really nice. (+1000) KidFreeze is just really nice. (+1000) KidFreeze is just really nice. (+1000) KidFreeze is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice to see you dropped the full bodyworkout. Your push/pull routine along with the rep scheme and dropping the creatine is something I've recommended on here before a few times, and getting criticized for it. Hmmm, interesting.

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not sure why this tread suddenly turned into a thread rap this morning?! Oh well.

Originally Posted by KidFreeze View Post
    Nice to see you dropped the full bodyworkout. Your push/pull routine along with the rep scheme and dropping the creatine is something I've recommended on here before a few times, and getting criticized for it. Hmmm, interesting.
    You are about the LAST person on this forum who’s advice I would EVER take...I’m still a full body proponent, and in essence, my current program is simply my full body divided in half to help keep intensity where I want it. I fully intend to return to full body in the future.

Never heard you make any advice on supplements except for about 100 threads about how preworkouts are the devil...Only to admit using one several threads later...now THATS a “Hmmmm...interesting.” IMHO

...and what’s your basis for preaching against Creatine? It’s well researched and plenty of people use it with benefits and no negatives. I PERSONALLY had minimum benifits with the negatives of bloating and IBS...doesn’t mean because it doesn’t work for me that NOBODY should enjoy the benefits they are receiving.

Not sure how you got off my ignore list? Curse you BB.com for making me read this self righteous BS this morning.

Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KidFreeze View Post
    My goodness you're so easily triggered and sensitive.

As far as pre-workouts I have yet to even try one, so I have no reason call them the devil, you are making things up again. Self righteous? You act like you own this place, and you are very judgmental to anyone who has a different opinion than yours. Good day sir.
    Pot, meet kettle.
    My home gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1623181551&viewfull=1#post1623181551

My Strava profile: https://www.strava.com/athletes/3015113