Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by aceroa View Post
    Most of the cringe chit happened when I was a freshman in college.

I was working a late shift at McDonalds, around 11pm or so. I was there with 3 other workers, 1 of them was a really hot chick a couple years older than me. Everyone else is working drive thru while I'm doing all the cleaning. As I'm getting the soap packets for the mop buckets, the hot worker comes up to me and says, "you know there aren't any cameras back here right?", "no one can see us here".
    She's smiling at me and looking right at me like she's expecting me to do something, but I just say "ok" and walk past her to continue filling the mop bucket.

arent you the guy who pretended to fall asleep on the exercise machine when 2 girls tried to talk to you?
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by auroturtle View Post
    -Walking down dorm stairs to go to a party, girls walk past, we look at each other, they say "you're hot" a couple stairs above me and I wasn't sure what they said at the moment and was like "what?"........ I couldn't see them anymore but I heard them keep walking lmao, such awkward

-Sitting on a bus, elevated seat with a girl in front of me talking to a girl sitting next to me. She kept bumping & pushing her vag into my knee and glancing at me, I just stared out the window to the side of her the entire ride....

-Losing virginity to whale off of tinder, I'm thinking to myself "what the **** am I doing" as she takes her shirt off and starts putting my dink in her cooch, slowly but surely lose erection while I have my eyes squeezed shut trying to imagine a hotter girl. she's bertstaring my dink and I'm like "sorry I'm really nervous" and gtfo.
    Lol'ed hard at the indian guy. Man at least I can tell you you've got the balls to try and make your situation better at least, ayyy

LettuceFuark is just really nice. (+1000) LettuceFuark is just really nice. (+1000) LettuceFuark is just really nice. (+1000) LettuceFuark is just really nice. (+1000) LettuceFuark is just really nice. (+1000) LettuceFuark is just really nice. (+1000) LettuceFuark is just really nice. (+1000) LettuceFuark is just really nice. (+1000) LettuceFuark is just really nice. (+1000) LettuceFuark is just really nice. (+1000) LettuceFuark is just really nice. (+1000)
    -Met a PUA dude off of yik-yak (lmfao) to help me 'game' girls, i meet up with this manlet indian stranger and we're in line at a bar and after I show my ID and turn around to the bar I see 20 girls in a row at the bar looking at me and their heads swivel back when I see them. sat in a booth and had a pitcher with the indian dude, watched him approach and get rejected multiple times, and me saying "nah man I can't do it"
    wat

Registered Luser FuzzySlippers12's Avatar
    FuzzySlippers12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FuzzySlippers12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FuzzySlippers12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FuzzySlippers12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FuzzySlippers12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FuzzySlippers12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FuzzySlippers12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FuzzySlippers12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FuzzySlippers12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FuzzySlippers12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FuzzySlippers12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I got into my girlfriends car back when we first started dating. I asked "what happened to the little alligator hanging from your rearview mirror?". She said she never had one. I was like " are you sure?". She swore up an down that she didn't have one.

A few days later I asked her again when I got in. She said she knows she never had one. At that moment I realized I was thinking of my ex's car. I just kind of said "oh". Sat back in my seat and stayed quiet lol.
    Dallas Cowboys!

*Always pick 4 crew*
    *Non Destructive Testing Crew*
    *Do not proofread before I submit post crew*

auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by westsidelegacy View Post
    Lol'ed hard at the indian guy. Man at least I can tell you you've got the balls to try and make your situation better at least, ayyy
    hmm thought that one was irrelevant to the thread so i deleted it, woops. yea no-ego but i've definitely come a long way by just throwing myself out there and experiencing things i'm afraid of

hell in middle school a girl told me that her friend likes me first day of school and that i should ask her out, went NC and never made eye contact with that girl again,

freshman year of high school hbb girl is flirting with me and writing chit like "hey sexy" in my notebook and I also went NC on her

get assigned a new bus and there's a group of HBB's that always mire me, one of the last weeks of school i told a girl "nice shoes" (they were dirty converses lmfao) and she said thanks and giggled. also went yolo and sat next to one of the girls, after 4 minutes in the ride I say "it's really snowy" (it was practically a blizzard), and she was like "yeaaaaa". silence.

tfw could have gotten the ball rolling a long time ago
    Originally Posted by LettuceFuark View Post
    wat
    yeah it was bizarre

Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PrehistoricUFO View Post
    One time my buddy was chatting to three sexies at the bar we were at. I walked over with our beers and said "Hello girls, I'm Matt. Here *handed buddy beer*"

The hottest girl there: "Yeah, you're definitely not welcome in this conversation."

Me: "Ouch. Come find me later, dude.", then I just walked off. (a few friends were wandering about, intended to go find them)

Like the good pal he is, he told them to **** themselves and followed me off. It stung bad man, I had never been outright told off like that, for no reason either. Guess they didn't like my face.
    Man I would rep your friend in real life If I had the chance. Dat der loyalty.

BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy sh*t just remembered one

-"Dated" girl in middle school, of course we were too young for a real relationship but whatever
    -I was kinda nervous/embarrassed to have a gf (lol peer pressure is a bitch)
    -basically went NC to end the relationship
    -we reconnected later in HS and became best friends
    -I started getting feels again
    -buddy told me that she had feels for me
    -go over her house, chillin
    -we both knew that the other was interested
    -no one brought it up
    -super awkward
    -her dad was in the room at one point so we DEF weren't gonna bring it up
    -we start FUKING TEXTING each other about it in the SAME FUKING ROOM
    -sooooo fcking awkward
    -tried to kiss, made out for a couple min
    -felt so fuking wrong, never saw her the same after that
    -literally see her as a sister now lol
    Country Must Be Country-Wide CREW

MFC

Lysis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lysis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lysis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lysis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lysis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lysis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lysis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lysis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lysis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lysis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lysis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    -Walking down dorm stairs to go to a party, girls walk past, we look at each other, they say "you're hot" a couple stairs above me and I wasn't sure what they said at the moment and was like "what?"........ I couldn't see them anymore but I heard them keep walking lmao, such awkward

-Sitting on a bus, elevated seat with a girl in front of me talking to a girl sitting next to me. She kept bumping & pushing her vag into my knee and glancing at me, I just stared out the window to the side of her the entire ride....

-Losing virginity to whale off of tinder, I'm thinking to myself "what the **** am I doing" as she takes her shirt off and starts putting my dink in her cooch, slowly but surely lose erection while I have my eyes squeezed shut trying to imagine a hotter girl. she's bertstaring my dink and I'm like "sorry I'm really nervous" and gtfo.
    Did you just ninja edit out the indian guy story? No need to edit out stories - you should fukkin laugh at them like everyone else does in these threads. laugh at the cringe-worthy chit you have done brah.

Also was your old avi you in a south park tshirt? if that was you gjdm on cut (you were looking a lil skinnyfat then). go for quality leangains. repped for sharing
    ++ Positive Crew ++

ProudManlet's Bodyguard PolishPhenom's Avatar
    PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MURedHawk235 View Post
    had a girl over at my place
    things get super hot but then get heated
    i put her on balcony to let her cool off
    i havent seen her since
    Dominos baby. Dominos.

Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Beauuu View Post
    "Came over last week, watched 2 movies, we just made out (shes 18 btw)
    Came over AGAIN tonight. Making out and grabbing her ass and boobs.
    At one point she said "wow you actually grabbed my boob"
    Ok bithc

Anyways, later she was on top of me (she was wearing yoga pants) i didn't know what to do with my hands
    It was really awkward. We didn't click.
    Told her I was still sick from yesterday
    She said "ok i'll just leave after this movie" - there was like 45 min left
    I pretended to sleep because I was "sick"
    I saw her take the xbox controller and fast forward it to the end. Dead srs
    She was leaving and said "hope u feel better"
    I said "aight thanks, see ya"
    She didn't respond

Now im gonna go drive around, drink a protein shake, and listen to rap music"

Another situation from this year... Brought a girl back to my house after a party. We had been friends for like 2 years since freshmen year of college. I had been on a year long dry spell. Start making out with her. Apparently i was a really bad kisser. She said , "we have no chemistry" then got up and left. See her all the time and ignore her.

shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was into this one girl I've been hanging out with, she had dat ass. trust me

We were all drinking one night and she was laying on her stomach on a beanbag, me and my friend were being dipchits and I landed on her and accidentally grabbed her ass, but drunk me had to say, "man i've wanted to do that for a while"

and it's been real awkward when she meets up with us ever since then.
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000)
    i havent seen her since
    aweir oh lawd

here's mine:
    - at party and kissing girl
    - we go upstairs
    - we gon have sex
    - i'm naked and then this cat literally attacks me if i touch the bed
    - i manage to get it off
    - she's in the bed ready for sexors, cat doesn't attack her, literally going for me
    - she's like "come on, just ignore it"
    - i try grabbing it and throwing it out the room but it is pouncing everywhere, going crazy
    - eventually it goes and its in the corner, something like this:

- i try to have sexors but i can't get an erection because the cat is staring at me with death glare eyes and i'm scared it's going to attack me again
    - "sorry i've drank too much"
    - "you haven't drank much, am i too ugly?"
    - she starts putting clothes back on
    - i'm like "no wait please, let me just get this cat, then we'll go"
    - she's like "the cat? seriously? you're pathetic, blah blah blah" and starts to leave room whilst i am still chasing cat
    - i say "i got your number right?"
    - she tells me to fuk off
    - go downstairs in party and everyone is laughing at me for the cat bonrar-stopping system
    - leave immediately
    ^watchout ur comments bro

* Aiming piss at chit stains on the toilet to try and wash them off crew *
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    Database of self-improvement threads: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157094193

Powerlifter In The Works Achieving's Avatar
    Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    talking to this girl at the end of class last year, we've been talking a lot at this point. she gets up to pick something up and i like stuck my hand out pretending i was gonna grab her butt and my friend just pushed me so i literally grabbed this girls butt in class. say "woopsie" and walk away.

stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i havent seen her since
    *4 crew*

auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Freshman year of college, never been to parties in high school, end up at one with some guys i just met. end up seeing a short asian girl that was just at a previous party so i say chit to her and she kinda merges into our group. we all end up deciding to go dance and i have no idea was doing, then a random guy from my dorm floor came out of no where and pushed me into the girl i just met, we start grinding (first time grinding lmao).

we ended up grinding for 2 fukking hours and she's a foot shorter than me and i was sweating cause it was hot. i also said "fuk it" and decided to go for a make out, first time ever kissing a girl i was like wtf is that what a tongue feels like? i remember being super into it and glancing to my side and seeing a group of 3 girls just staring at me/us (looolz probably looked so retarded).

then i was like yolo again and said "let's go back to your place" (keep in mind first time college, first party, first grind, first kiss, so i was pretty nervous), got cheered on by this nerdy dude who was in my intro to engineering class and i felt like a baus. she told me she had 3 roommates but we went back to her dorm entrance and made out against a wall for 10 minutes and these other dudes started making bj/humping motions in the background and i was lol'ing my ass off. got her number and took a bus back to my dorm feeling like a ****ing champ lol

get back and my friends are there with 10 other guys from my floor (who were also at the fukking party) and they're all like "awww man why you back so soon you didn't get none??"

next morning my friends aware'd me that the chick was ugly as FUK (i have an asian fetish and beer goggles told me she was a 8/10 HBB). forever known for the rest of the school year as the dude who hooked up with a fat ugly asian chick lmao, i was so proud at the time too haha

--

had a super cute girl. and another guy in my dorm floor, and another gay dude a discussion group, they were super extroverted and the girl was cute so i rarely said anything, probably came across as arrogant. i remember one day it was super hot and we were taking a quiz and the girl was sitting closer to me than she needed to, kept brushing her knee against my thigh, i never did anything.

later professed that i thought she was cute over FB (after randomly adding her, this was about ~5 months after that class ended, never seen her in between). no response, then she told the guy on my dorm floor what i did (apparently they became friends (i.e. wk orbiter)) and then i'm pretty sure word spread (not like it was a big deal or that i cared, but i still cringe lol)
    Last edited by auroturtle; 01-12-2015 at 09:16 PM.

Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Xylo View Post
    aweir oh lawd

here's mine:
    - at party and kissing girl
    - we go upstairs
    - we gon have sex
    - i'm naked and then this cat literally attacks me if i touch the bed
    - i manage to get it off
    - she's in the bed ready for sexors, cat doesn't attack her, literally going for me
    - she's like "come on, just ignore it"
    - i try grabbing it and throwing it out the room but it is pouncing everywhere, going crazy
    - eventually it goes and its in the corner, something like this:

- i try to have sexors but i can't get an erection because the cat is staring at me with death glare eyes and i'm scared it's going to attack me again
    - "sorry i've drank too much"
    - "you haven't drank much, am i too ugly?"
    - she starts putting clothes back on
    - i'm like "no wait please, let me just get this cat, then we'll go"
    - she's like "the cat? seriously? you're pathetic, blah blah blah" and starts to leave room whilst i am still chasing cat
    - i say "i got your number right?"
    - she tells me to fuk off
    - go downstairs in party and everyone is laughing at me for the cat bonrar-stopping system
    - leave immediately
    lmao das it mane. Once them balls start swinging, if that cat had locked it's jaws into your scrotum it would be game over. You had every right to be afraid.

aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Changedmalife View Post
    Not sure if srs, sounds like you are good looking. How can you be this much of a potato?
    Well, I'm not quite as awkward anymore, but I'm naturally very introverted. I don't like to draw attention to myself in public and don't like talking much to people I don't know.

Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post
    arent you the guy who pretended to fall asleep on the exercise machine when 2 girls tried to talk to you?
    Yeah, that was probably one of the cringiest stories I have. I only told that one to my 2 brothers and the misc.

IshouldbeGreen is not very well liked. (-100) IshouldbeGreen is not very well liked. (-100) IshouldbeGreen is not very well liked. (-100) IshouldbeGreen is not very well liked. (-100) IshouldbeGreen is not very well liked. (-100) IshouldbeGreen is not very well liked. (-100) IshouldbeGreen is not very well liked. (-100) IshouldbeGreen is not very well liked. (-100) IshouldbeGreen is not very well liked. (-100) IshouldbeGreen is not very well liked. (-100) IshouldbeGreen is not very well liked. (-100)
    Probably allowing my exgf to get with this other dude.
    And chasing after my exgf.

Chit was pathetic.

johnxelliott is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnxelliott is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnxelliott is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnxelliott is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnxelliott is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnxelliott is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnxelliott is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnxelliott is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnxelliott is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnxelliott is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnxelliott is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Went to a bar with a girl for a first date. A bunch of her friends were at the bar, girls and guys... I had put a condom in my shirt pocket in case i get lucky nomsayn? Anyways, Probably around 20 of her friends were around. We went over to the lounge area and she sat on a couch with 2 of her gf, all the spots were taken, so I pulled up a bar stool, awkwardly in the circle... There was a table in the center with various shots, drinks, beers, etc... To get her attention, I asked her in a joking manner, "Lauren, are you dating, mating, or masturbating???"
    It was loud, she couldn't hear me and shouted, "What?" I repeated myself... And she still couldn't hear... So I lean forward, "Lauren! Are You Dating, Mating, or...." My chair tipped forward as I yelled, "Masturbating!" And I fell into the center table smashing all the drinks against my chest and the table collapsed under my weight. I heard gasps of shock and shatters... Then laughs.... I stood up to brush myself off, embarrassed... Just then, Lauren's friend pointed at me and said, "is that a condom in his pocket?!?!" I walked to the bathroom to dry myself off, embarrassed.. Feelsbadman.

Originally Posted by johnxelliott View Post
    Went to a bar with a girl for a first date. A bunch of her friends were at the bar, girls and guys... I had put a condom in my shirt pocket in case i get lucky nomsayn? Anyways, Probably around 20 of her friends were around. We went over to the lounge area and she sat on a couch with 2 of her gf, all the spots were taken, so I pulled up a bar stool, awkwardly in the circle... There was a table in the center with various shots, drinks, beers, etc... To get her attention, I asked her in a joking manner, "Lauren, are you dating, mating, or masturbating???"
    It was loud, she couldn't hear me and shouted, "What?" I repeated myself... And she still couldn't hear... So I lean forward, "Lauren! Are You Dating, Mating, or...." My chair tipped forward as I yelled, "Masturbating!" And I fell into the center table smashing all the drinks against my chest and the table collapsed under my weight. I heard gasps of shock and shatters... Then laughs.... I stood up to brush myself off, embarrassed... Just then, Lauren's friend pointed at me and said, "is that a condom in his pocket?!?!" I walked to the bathroom to dry myself off, embarrassed.. Feelsbadman.
    holy chit cringed so hard i repped u into green. das it mane

dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    God you guys crack me up

The best one I have is:

Start going down on one of my exes. Notice there are little pieces of toilet paper all over her crotch. Just from her wiping after peeing, no smellz. Didn't care at all kept going and proceeded to smash.
    Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139898123&page=240

Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Amino89 View Post
    Was doing a gf of mine in my car. we've only been dating for like 1 month, was in high school. Was going ham missionary position then she said can you put it in already . Turns out I was fuArking like her buttcheeks or something. I thought I was inside .
    it's lower than you think

one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    NYE, in 2008 or 2009
    in bed with two girls, one on each side
    we're all chatting. i just sat there with my arms by my side
    not a single move was made
    Vancouver Canucks Crew
    ★ BlackBerry Messenger Misc Group ★

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    -Cute girl at community college asked me if I needed help finding my books (she worked there)
    -I said "im all set ty"
    -Kicking myself for not saying "no, but you can help me with something else. i just got a new phone..." etc etc etc

everything else has gone smoothly

If I went on a date and she had 20 friends, I'd insta ditch and go the fuk home. I go on dates for the girl, not her and her 20 friends. jesus christ.

Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000)
    ho lee fuk hahahaha

would move country / 10

++ Positive Crew ++
    Database of self-improvement threads: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157094193

Oh chit how did i forget this one.

Met up with a girl off tinder, first ever date, went well. Met up with her again a couple weeks later, second time ever kissing a girl, we were on her bed and still had clothes on and I started rubbing her down there. well little did I know and little did I pay attention to the common misc phrase "it's lower than you think", I realized after I left that I was rubbing the ****ing bone above her puss, and pretty hard too because I read that you gotta press real hard when the girl is wearing something.

jesus christ. i got my first bj soon after that and was walking to the library like a champ (even though I lost my boner after 10 seconds because I was afraid I was gonna piss in her mouth), then it hit me that I was rubbing the area above her crotch and I cringed so hard man... surprised she didn't say anything

Originally Posted by Prim4lFear View Post
    it's lower than you think
    fukking this, srs

lmao just remembered another one, cringing so hard at myself a few years ago:

- me v drunk at party
    - me and girl are outside kissing
    - she starts grabbing my crotch so i start rubbing hers
    - she grabs my hand and puts it in her pants
    - we're both drunk and we stumble, she falls back into the greenhouse and smashes a pane, she's on the floor
    - i'm like "oh chit oh chit oh chit" and help her up but she wants to stay sat down because she hurt her ankle or something, she tells me to get her friend
    - don't need to, a load of people had come outside to smoke, someone had saw her bleeding and got loads of people outside (about 20)

- picture this, girl is sat on floor with blood everywhere, i'm awkwardly stood up next to her with a huge bonrar everyone sees because i'm wearing chino / khaki trousers. everyone literally laughing at me, making jokes like "he must have ruined her", "she was on her period", "lolol nice boner"
    - aw fuk bye

++ Positive Crew ++

RockyStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RockyStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RockyStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RockyStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RockyStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RockyStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RockyStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RockyStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RockyStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RockyStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RockyStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Back in year 11. This girl who was keen on me (always touched, hugged, flirted and strayed away from her friend group at school just to chat) sat next to me in a Business class. Eventually, because our teacher was a sick kunt, he let the class do whatever the phuck we wanted. So I just walked out and went to the toilets. Because I knew he wouldn't care, and because I was already ahead in my work, I decided to go for a walk around the school and went towards the back of the oval (there was a bench right behind the hills, which blocked the view towards the school), so I could just go on my phone and chill. About 5 mins later, said girl (who presumably followed me) comes and joins me and starts with the touching again. Me, being the awkward super beta I was, was completely and utterly petrified and froze up. She tried to kiss me, but I froze up. Didn't kiss back and honestly, had no phucking idea what was happening. We then brush it off and head back to class.

Needless to say, in typical HS fashion, the entire year level found out a few days later and I copped so much chit for it. I then end up going out with some other psychotic bish who ended up being my first girlfriend/heartbreak lmfao. I did so much cringeworthy chit in high school, it is still painful thinking about it today haha

AJOnTop is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJOnTop is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJOnTop is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJOnTop is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJOnTop is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJOnTop is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJOnTop is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJOnTop is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJOnTop is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJOnTop is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJOnTop is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Me and cute female co worker had to empty out a bucket of water that was being collected by a cooler that was leaking.

Only place to empty it... is a washroom. We took a Rubbermaid cart(Google it) & we go over to a family washroom because I obviously can't go into women's washroom.

As soon as we get inside she makes a comment saying
    Her: People are gonna we are having sexors in here
    Me: Right.. Cause we have a bucket on top of the cart
    Her: Well you could just put me on top of the cart and she smiled at me

I'm like yeahhhhhhhhh... and kept pouring out the water into the sink pretending like I just didn't hear that and I left.
    Not gunna make it brahs
    Last edited by AJOnTop; 01-12-2015 at 09:50 PM.

Originally Posted by Xylo View Post
    lmao just remembered another one, cringing so hard at myself a few years ago:

- me v drunk at party
    - me and girl are outside kissing
    - she starts grabbing my crotch so i start rubbing hers
    - she grabs my hand and puts it in her pants
    - we're both drunk and we stumble, she falls back into the greenhouse and smashes a pane, she's on the floor
    - i'm like "oh chit oh chit oh chit" and help her up but she wants to stay sat down because she hurt her ankle or something, she tells me to get her friend
    - don't need to, a load of people had come outside to smoke, someone had saw her bleeding and got loads of people outside (about 20)

- picture this, girl is sat on floor with blood everywhere, i'm awkwardly stood up next to her with a huge bonrar everyone sees because i'm wearing chino / khaki trousers. everyone literally laughing at me, making jokes like "he must have ruined her", "she was on her period", "lolol nice boner"
    - aw fuk bye