Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by leafs43 View Post
    Married and bored or single and lonely.

Pick your poison.
    this

at the end of the day, both scenarios are a gamble

harris505 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) harris505 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) harris505 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) harris505 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) harris505 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) harris505 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) harris505 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) harris505 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) harris505 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) harris505 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) harris505 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Once a man reaches a certain age he needs a family to come home to

Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TurkBrah View Post
    Arent you a success story. The more you reveal of your past, the more I understand why are you are a bitter 38 year old who never had chance to live his life. You didn't even enjoy your teens, Let alone twenties.

In your case, you are absolutely right. You fall into that 70% category and that is ok. You made a huge mistake with your decision in life. Your maturity age is barely 18. It is your right to live those feelings again.

Lol you have nothing about my relationship to conclude its status. It is not a relationship, it is marriage. Sorry to break this into you. You don't know how long I lived with this person, you don't know how long I know her.

I am sorry. I represent success and I am not afraid to tell these people, even though its a 1/5 chance, if you wait until you actually mature, you will make the right decision and not have one ****ed up marriage.
    gl brah
    hope it works out(i mean it)

SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dysfunqtional View Post
    you will understand when you end up nevery marrying and are in your late 50's and realize you will die alone. That has to be the worst feeling in the world, my uncle is in that situation and is depressed a lot of the time if it wasn't for my family he probably would have killed himself by now

Never rely on others to find happiness.
    God gives the hardest battles to his toughest soldiers

Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SirBetalot View Post
    Never rely on others to find happiness.
    lol ok dude you are what in your 20's? how would you understand what it feels like to be in a position like that?

you have friends who probably have nothing better to do than hang out with you. Would you be happy if you were alone pretty much all day every day? you don't know because you have never been through that.

WaZIRA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WaZIRA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WaZIRA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WaZIRA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WaZIRA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WaZIRA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WaZIRA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WaZIRA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WaZIRA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WaZIRA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WaZIRA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol ok dude you are what in your 20's? how would you understand what it feels like to be in a position like that?

you have friends who probably have nothing better to do than hang out with you. Would you be happy if you were alone pretty much all day every day? you don't know because you have never been through that.
    I'm alone all the time and he is right

people who seek happiness in others are weak minded pissants

I genuinely enjoy my own company and have expanded myself more as a person in the last 12 months. My only regrets I would have with not meeting more people is meeting people who will give me increased access to pussy and power. However considering the vast majority of people fit neither category I am happy enough being alone on my own rather than alone in a group.

DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Plenty of men enjoy solitude. Just because you require constant external validation doesn't mean others do as well.
    Smooth Anus Crew
    Always Squat to Dook Crew
    Pure Blood Crew

Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DonVonDuck View Post
    Plenty of men enjoy solitude. Just because you require constant external validation doesn't mean others do as well.
    its not external validation, stop trying to sound intelligent. Humans are naturally social creatures so unless you have a loner personality you usually will want some sort of interaction on a regular basis with people you can call friends

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jaycannn View Post
    Why does every married guy tell me not to get married?Why do they look upon me with jealousy when I'm banging a new sloot every month?Why do I look upon them with pity?
    theyre arent serious bro. thats the joke.

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nathan5 View Post
    Brah, we are in the 21 century and people are still getting married? Fuk that.
    Marriage is like a contract. Is not gauranteed that everything will work out till the end. Plus divorce rate is going up and people still wanna get married? Wtf?
    I would rather be single and slay than to be tied down to obey.

InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    its not external validation, stop trying to sound intelligent. Humans are naturally social creatures so unless you have a loner personality you usually will want some sort of interaction on a regular basis with people you can call friends
    You don't need friends to have interaction, I'm fine without friends.

I enjoy interacting with people throughout the day, without any type of formal relationship or commitment.

heyheyheyi is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyheyheyi is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyheyheyi is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyheyheyi is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyheyheyi is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyheyheyi is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyheyheyi is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyheyheyi is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyheyheyi is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyheyheyi is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyheyheyi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by harris505 View Post

Any scientific evidence ?

DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You seem to believe that anyone who isn't constantly engaging in social behavior is miserable in life. Is that correct? If so, then I feel very bad for you. Work on your internal validation, partner. It'll be more rewarding in the long run. Men have always been artists, philosophers, explorers, writers, inventors...

The female brain depends on social interaction; the male brain depends on personal accomplishment.
    Smooth Anus Crew
    Pure Blood Crew

miscinbeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miscinbeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miscinbeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miscinbeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miscinbeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miscinbeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miscinbeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miscinbeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miscinbeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miscinbeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miscinbeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by harris505 View Post
    not if you never leave the house *******

SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you want to raise a family you are a LEGIT SMALL TESTICLED BETA PROVIDER

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/1...rch-finds.html

If you were a straight up low inhibition DOM slayer, FWHR above 1.8 you'd run Ghengins kahn game and travel the world slaying women and impregnating them and moving onto the next srs. Dont worry about the kids beta providers will look after them, that is their role.

iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hypergamy theory still confirmed. For once a non-fluke. Thank god. I was getting a little bit worried there.

My sanity was legit disappearing. Feels good knowing male model theory is BACK IN FORCE.

To think some people here are naive enough to think they EVER have a shot at a cute GF. LOL. Get real.

You need to be a top runway model with 3 inches in chin, brow and maxilla projection with a 1.0MF/R and a 2.0FWH/R.

Brian Peppers and the entire LMS crew were right. Being social and non-aspie means nothing. It's about FACE.

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Every man knows that his highest purpose in life cannot be reduced to
    any particular relationship. If a man prioritizes his relationship over his
    highest purpose, he weakens himself disserves the universe, and cheats his
    woman of an authentic man who can offer her full, undivided presence.

Admit to yourself that if you had to choose one or the other, the
    perfect intimate relationship or achieving your highest purpose
    in life, you would choose to succeed at your purpose. Just this
    self-knowledge often relieves much pressure a man feels to prioritize
    his relationship when, in fact, it is not his highest priority.

"If a young man gets married, starts a family, and spends the rest of his life working at a soul destroying
    job, he is held up as an example of virtue and responsibility. The other type of man,
    living only for himself, working only for himself, doing first one thing and then another simply
    because he enjoys it and because he has to keep only himself, sleeping where and when he
    wants, and facing woman when he meets her, on equal terms and not as one of a million slaves,
    is rejected by society. The free, unshackled man has no place in its midst."

Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    "If a young man gets married, starts a family, and spends the rest of his life working at a soul destroying job, he is held up as an example of virtue and responsibility. The other type of man, living only for himself, working only for himself, doing first one thing and then another simply because he enjoys it and because he has to keep only himself, sleeping where and when he wants, and facing woman when he meets her, on equal terms and not as one of a million slaves, is rejected by society. The free, unshackled man has no place in its midst."

NVious always delivers.
    Smooth Anus Crew
    Pure Blood Crew

SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iamtough View Post
    Hypergamy theory still confirmed. For once a non-fluke. Thank god. I was getting a little bit worried there.

My sanity was legit disappearing. Feels good knowing male model theory is BACK IN FORCE.

To think some people here are naive enough to think they EVER have a shot at a cute GF. LOL. Get real.

You need to be a top runway model with 3 inches in chin, brow and maxilla projection with a 1.0MF/R and a 2.0FWH/R.

Brian Peppers and the entire LMS crew were right. Being social and non-aspie means nothing. It's about FACE.

Legit

If they dont tick any of these boxes their only option is to move to China and run great Laowai emperor game.

Bynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bynr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Every man knows that his highest purpose in life cannot be reduced to
    any particular relationship. If a man prioritizes his relationship over his
    highest purpose, he weakens himself disserves the universe, and cheats his
    woman of an authentic man who can offer her full, undivided presence.

Admit to yourself that if you had to choose one or the other, the
    perfect intimate relationship or achieving your highest purpose
    in life, you would choose to succeed at your purpose. Just this
    self-knowledge often relieves much pressure a man feels to prioritize
    his relationship when, in fact, it is not his highest priority.

"If a young man gets married, starts a family, and spends the rest of his life working at a soul destroying
    job, he is held up as an example of virtue and responsibility. The other type of man,
    living only for himself, working only for himself, doing first one thing and then another simply
    because he enjoys it and because he has to keep only himself, sleeping where and when he
    wants, and facing woman when he meets her, on equal terms and not as one of a million slaves,
    is rejected by society. The free, unshackled man has no place in its midst."
    how old are you brah? it changes the value of your post in this here thread

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bynr View Post
    how old are you brah? it changes the value of your post in this here thread
    I WISH I came up with these quotes, first 2 are from the book called Way of The Superior Man and the second is from The Book of Pook and The Mill.

Also age means NOTHING, either what I say is true or it is not, i.e if a 12 year old said something, it wouldn't make it any more or less true than if a 65 year old said it, truth is based in itself not on anything apart from it. In the same way just because some old phuck says something does NOT make it true because all being old means that you've managed to live a long life which CAN offer wisdom, but if you're a poor leaner, it won't mean much.

In the same way that somebody could spend hours studying for a test, meticulously going over material and still do poorly and there are people that just "get it" without much studying effort. It comes down to efficiency of learning.

Here is another quote from the Pook and Mill book

"There are two great teachers in life: experience and foresight. Experience teaches harshly,
    brutally, while foresight teaches gently, patiently, pleasingly. As for my master, I choose
    foresight. On sosuave, you would often hear that "experience is everything," but must you
    experience many marriages in order to have a 'good one?' Of course not! Men who do not see the
    potential legal noose that marriage and divorce can bring will be taught by experience if they do
    not learn their lessons from foresight. In the same way, young men, even nice guys, will learn
    their lessons from experience about women if they do not first learn them from foresight. The
    problem is that divorce, child custody, and all is too shattering to learn from experience. Let us
    embrace foresight on the matter."

Opulent92 is just really nice. (+1000) Opulent92 is just really nice. (+1000) Opulent92 is just really nice. (+1000) Opulent92 is just really nice. (+1000) Opulent92 is just really nice. (+1000) Opulent92 is just really nice. (+1000) Opulent92 is just really nice. (+1000) Opulent92 is just really nice. (+1000) Opulent92 is just really nice. (+1000) Opulent92 is just really nice. (+1000) Opulent92 is just really nice. (+1000)

dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol wtf, i always thought people assumed the opposite...
    ₪ ₪ ₪TRUE MI$CER₪ ₪ ₪

Bynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bynr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I WISH I came up with these quotes, first 2 are from the book called Way of The Superior Man and the second is from The Book of Pook and The Mill.

Also age means NOTHING, either what I say is true or it is not, i.e if a 12 year old said something, it wouldn't make it any more or less true than if a 65 year old said it, truth is based in itself not on anything apart from it. In the same way just because some old phuck says something does NOT make it true because all being old means that you've managed to live a long life which CAN offer wisdom, but if you're a poor leaner, it won't mean much.

In the same way that somebody could spend hours studying for a test, meticulously going over material and still do poorly and there are people that just "get it" without much studying effort. It comes down to efficiency of learning.

Here is another quote from the Pook and Mill book

"There are two great teachers in life: experience and foresight. Experience teaches harshly,
    brutally, while foresight teaches gently, patiently, pleasingly. As for my master, I choose
    foresight. On sosuave, you would often hear that "experience is everything," but must you
    experience many marriages in order to have a 'good one?' Of course not! Men who do not see the
    potential legal noose that marriage and divorce can bring will be taught by experience if they do
    not learn their lessons from foresight. In the same way, young men, even nice guys, will learn
    their lessons from experience about women if they do not first learn them from foresight. The
    problem is that divorce, child custody, and all is too shattering to learn from experience. Let us
    embrace foresight on the matter."

Rep. you just made me think about where my life is going... wasn't ready for these feels.

Originally Posted by Bynr View Post
    Rep. you just made me think about where my life is going... wasn't ready for these feels.

*Bang Bang*

alial30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alial30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alial30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alial30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alial30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alial30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alial30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alial30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alial30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alial30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alial30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Good watch for those interested.

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Because they don't know the stats: 92% of Americans get married. However, 50% are divorced within the first 5 years.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

ReluctantRunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReluctantRunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReluctantRunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReluctantRunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReluctantRunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReluctantRunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReluctantRunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReluctantRunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReluctantRunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReluctantRunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReluctantRunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    The Bible says it is not good for man to be alone, so God created a helpmeet for us.

However, the problem is...if you are not finding the one you are meant to be with...then you are SOL

you have a 1/4,000,000,000 chance of meeting that right person. So if there is any fraction of a doubt about the person, you would probably do well to stay single. And they angus must be peppered

jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ReluctantRunner View Post
    The Bible says it is not good for man to be alone, so God created a helpmeet for us.

However, the problem is...if you are not finding the one you are meant to be with...then you are SOL

you have a 1/4,000,000,000 chance of meeting that right person. So if there is any fraction of a doubt about the person, you would probably do well to stay single. And they angus must be peppered
    There's only one right person out there?? Lol strong stats bro.
    Don't worry If I write rhymes, I write checks

The Duck speaks the truth.

stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    to give and to experience unconditional love

not even once