Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mizzOe View Post
    would you shoot to kill?

you can totally disarm someone by shooting them in the leg/arms, somewhere that isn't going to be fatal.

in b4 easier to shoot someone in the chest/stomach
    in after the guy was close enough to get to his baton, but not close enough to aim at a legs/arms
    Thing is, nobody is trained to do that. (That I know of.) If you're shooting, it's already escalated to a point where there's an imminent threat and the goal is to end the threat in a way that's most likely to succeed.

Could he have shot the guy in the legs? Sure, probably. However, you're running a higher risk that it doesn't stop the guy before he caves your head in.
    Nah, fukk that. I’m not doing that.

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mizzOe View Post
    would you shoot to kill?

you can totally disarm someone by shooting them in the leg/arms, somewhere that isn't going to be fatal.

in b4 easier to shoot someone in the chest/stomach
    in after the guy was close enough to get to his baton, but not close enough to aim at a legs/arms
    Strong delusions. Try and shoot some skinny white lib in his leg while its moving around. After those shots are fired what is keeping the kid from "defending his life" Also shooting someone in the leg or arm could be just as fatal. Suck it up and accept the fact that the although it is tragic the kid and the officer both made mistakes. Also who pulls a weapon on a cop?
    No signature

Tony Danza cuts in line Mudshovel's Avatar
    Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Also I thought there were witnesses? Wasn't it next to an apartment with people inside?

Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by icantevenlift View Post
    Yea, reach for the taser that didn't exist huh? lol @ thinking officers don't train for cqb.
    Lol at their measly one week training course, not sheriff srs.

BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmao at 'couldn't he aim for limbs?'

I've never heard of law enforcement or military who are trained to 'shoot to injure'

Guns are designed for one thing only, and they do that job very well, even if hit in arms or legs, it can easily be fatal
    Per Mare Per Terram crew*
    No ********/twitter/oestrogen network crew*
    Rugby league crew*
    Matchmaker @ 72 virgins dating service crew*

Tomato15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomato15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomato15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomato15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomato15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomato15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomato15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomato15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomato15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomato15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomato15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SergeyBrin View Post
    i always love these comments

why didnt the guy just not attack the officer with a weapon?
    the reason you get responses like that is because the police officer should be the calm, logical and clear thinking individual in this situation. The guy that assaulted him is an idiot but he did not deserve to die for his actions

edit: ^ to the guy above, police officers are actually trained to shoot to 'immobilise', not kill
    Enjoy the ment

SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Xgamer791 View Post
    Death should have been the last resort in this situation none the less, if the officer had the ability to think quickly in this situation than he would have created distance and used his taser weapon which would have rendered the assailant useless. Maby if police officers actually trained in close quarters combat they would not go strait for their firearms when being attacked.
    maybe if the guy didnt assault him with a weapon

99.9% of people manage not to
    *i have bad newz op crew*
    *come to philly for the crack crew*

Tony Danza cuts in line Mudshovel's Avatar
    Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ANumber1 View Post
    Thing is, nobody is trained to do that. (That I know of.) If you're shooting, it's already escalated to a point where there's an imminent threat and the goal is to end the threat in a way that's most likely to succeed.

Could he have shot the guy in the legs? Sure, probably. However, you're running a higher risk that it doesn't stop the guy before he caves your head in.
    This x100. Do people think cops don't have family? Kids? I'm not going to try and shoot someone in the leg when they are trying to attack me. Give them the chance to end my life. No thanks Jeff.

jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Death should have been the last resort in this situation none the less, if the officer had the ability to think quickly in this situation than he would have created distance and used his taser weapon which would have rendered the assailant useless. Maby if police officers actually trained in close quarters combat they would not go strait for their firearms when being attacked.
    If he had a taser. If the prongs hit the guy properly. If the prongs stuck. If the guy wasn't wearing thick clothing in winter. If. If. If. Maybe you can stop being an arm chair quarterback while, I'm assuming, having no LEO or use of force experience. Cops receive HTH combat techniques, but they aren't MMA fighters or Rambo.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*
    *Misc Fashion Crew*
    *Misc Cigar Crew*

OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    None of us know what really happened.

But as far as I'm concerned, if you steal an officer's weapon and try to use it on him, I expect nothing less than for you to be shot several times. Regardless of the weapon. Batons can be very deadly, but even if it were something like mace or even the suspect managing to grab use the taser - anything that can incapacitate you means that if the attacker wants to he can easily finish you off in your weakened state.

This isn't a video game where you can aim for a limb real quick without much adrenaline - it's real life. Close quarters. You shoot to hit them as quickly as possible under an extreme adrenaline rush.

If you steal a cops weapon you can't expect him to decide to duel you in hand to hand combat. Even if he was confident he could win that duel, he's not risking his life and potentially leaving a family behind just to be "even." Ideally he wouldn't have died, but I can't say that it's unexpected nor am I sympathetic IF that was indeed how it went down.
    Übermensch

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded. Give substance to their fears.

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dweeegs View Post
    So are we just going to ignore this part

Seems sketch to me
    have you ever tried to glue a rearview mirror back on? its not easy, especially in the cold. I had mine do the exact same thing the other day.
    No signature

bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it's pretty telling that everyone's initial reaction is that the cop was wrong. None of us actually trust the police. Most of us are white middle class males and we don't trust them... Tells me something is seriously wrong with the way Police carry themselves
    SC: BKing1024

Milkahol is just really nice. (+1000) Milkahol is just really nice. (+1000) Milkahol is just really nice. (+1000) Milkahol is just really nice. (+1000) Milkahol is just really nice. (+1000) Milkahol is just really nice. (+1000) Milkahol is just really nice. (+1000) Milkahol is just really nice. (+1000) Milkahol is just really nice. (+1000) Milkahol is just really nice. (+1000) Milkahol is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post
    the problem with this case is that the police department is saying that this is what happened. We have only two witnesses and one is dead.

the Dashboard cam of the cop's car "fell off" due to some malfunctioning glue

"University police vehicles are typically equipped with dashboard cameras, but Carter's vehicle joined the fleet two days before the incident, and its camera fell off the next day when a temperature change prevented the glue from setting, the school said."

take from it what you will. My thoughts when this first broke out (the first miscer's thread), was that the victim acted stupidly and assaulted the cop. I was hoping to see some hard evidence to prove this. The fact that the cam was "malfunctioning" during the incident is shady as phuck and now i'm questioning my initial judgment.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/09/justic...html?hpt=hp_t1
    Everybody in this topic should now be talking about this. What a coincidence, shady as all hell. Typical brotherhood police departments that don't give a **** about actual justice, just covering for their criminal partners. Wasn't this cop transferred like 8 times too? Obviously was a ****head. I don't believe that some skinny white kid that was a valedictorian(correct?) and world traveler assaulted the cop. And I sure as hell don't believe their story with this cops history and the coincidence that the camera malfunctioned when this happened.

icantevenlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icantevenlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icantevenlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icantevenlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icantevenlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icantevenlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icantevenlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icantevenlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icantevenlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icantevenlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icantevenlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lol at their measly one week training course, not sheriff srs.
    basic tcleose certification is 10 months. lol@u

RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Kid took a weapon away from the cop after resisting arrest and started hitting it with him. Kid deserved it. What would he do if the cop couldn't defend himself after the first blow? Probably continue beating him that what he'd do. But always feel sorry for the victim even though he was in the wrong right guys?
    Forgot to train biceps crew
    San Antonio Spurs
    Minnesota Vikings
    Conor Mcgregor CREW!!!
    $$$ Sasha Banks Crew $$$
    Boxing Crew

whiterice77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiterice77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiterice77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiterice77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiterice77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiterice77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiterice77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiterice77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiterice77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiterice77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiterice77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    strong incompetent officer. Get's baton stolen from a kid while trying to beat him with it, shoots him to death after disarming him, driving around with no dash cam, dude should be fired regardless of if he was right or wrong. Guy is more dangerous than the people he's hired to protect

southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    id love to see an injury report and/or pics of damage to the police officer
    ding

Poon_Handler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poon_Handler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poon_Handler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poon_Handler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poon_Handler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poon_Handler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poon_Handler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poon_Handler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poon_Handler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poon_Handler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poon_Handler is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If he indeed took the cops baton for no good reason and assaulted him with it then there is only one thing to say, stupid people win stupid prizes. I'm not saying he deserved to die, since he obviously didn't but come what was he expecting to happen. If he was as smart as people are saying he was then surly he must have realized there are stupid cops with itchy trigger fingers.
    Dirt Nasty

southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Milkahol View Post
    Everybody in this topic should now be talking about this. What a coincidence, shady as all hell. Typical brotherhood police departments that don't give a **** about actual justice, just covering for their criminal partners. Wasn't this cop transferred like 8 times too? Obviously was a ****head. I don't believe that some skinny white kid that was a valedictorian(correct?) and world traveler assaulted the cop. And I sure as hell don't believe their story with this cops history and the coincidence that the camera malfunctioned when this happened.
    WHAT A LOAD OF BS-- The camera fell off??? Omg.. Im w ya man, sure sounds shady.

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Milkahol View Post
    not to mention the fact that proof that the victim actually touched the officer's baton has not been revealed yet..

SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tomato15 View Post
    the reason you get responses like that is because the police officer should be the calm, logical and clear thinking individual in this situation. The guy that assaulted him is an idiot but he did not deserve to die for his actions

edit: ^ to the guy above, police officers are actually trained to shoot to 'immobilise', not kill
    he chose to fight another person with a lethal weapon

he brought a baton to a gun fight

lets not pretend the cop didnt ask the guy to "chill out" and 50x types of "please follow the law"
    *i have bad newz op crew*
    *come to philly for the crack crew*

icantevenlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icantevenlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icantevenlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icantevenlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icantevenlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icantevenlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icantevenlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icantevenlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icantevenlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icantevenlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icantevenlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Everyone is such an expert in here, yet they keep talking about tasers. had anyone actually read the article, UIW police aren't issued tasers.

Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wdcisco View Post
    if i was a cop and someone really stole my baton i would definitely whip out my pistol and prepare to defend myself, no question
    Pulling out a gun is not the same as using it to kill someone.

Pretty sure i'd respect the presence of a gun in my face. Wouldn't need to ****ing kill me, even if you shot me.

Originally Posted by icantevenlift View Post
    Everyone is such an expert in here, yet they keep talking about tasers. had anyone actually read the article, UIW police aren't issued tasers.
    You're so American you don't even realise why people were talking about tasers lol.

Hint: So people don't get shot.

BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SergeyBrin View Post
    maybe if the guy didnt assault him with a weapon

99.9% of people manage not to
    This
    Per Mare Per Terram crew*
    No ********/twitter/oestrogen network crew*
    Rugby league crew*
    Matchmaker @ 72 virgins dating service crew*

SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000)
    All the information is most likely coming from an officer's police report, since there is no video of what happened. What the news has reported is what the officials in the case are saying.

gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Come at me bro View Post
    There is a 99.5% he didn't touch the officer and they are saying this to justify things. Had this happen personally to me.
    explain brah
    MOT-LUFC

RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by missrach21 View Post
    Even if they are trained to fire, I don't see why he couldn't have just shot the dude in the foot.
    Lol at anyone being that accurate under pressure... Get the phuck outta this thread
    Forgot to train biceps crew
    San Antonio Spurs
    Minnesota Vikings
    Conor Mcgregor CREW!!!
    $$$ Sasha Banks Crew $$$
    Boxing Crew

dsmninja is just really nice. (+1000) dsmninja is just really nice. (+1000) dsmninja is just really nice. (+1000) dsmninja is just really nice. (+1000) dsmninja is just really nice. (+1000) dsmninja is just really nice. (+1000) dsmninja is just really nice. (+1000) dsmninja is just really nice. (+1000) dsmninja is just really nice. (+1000) dsmninja is just really nice. (+1000) dsmninja is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by missrach21 View Post
    Even if they are trained to fire, I don't see why he couldn't have just shot the dude in the foot.
    Shut the phuck up with these stupid ass comments. Cops are trained to shoot you dead, they never ever ever ever shoot to maim. Thats the way it is, just ****en' deal with it. It will not change.

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Come at me bro View Post
    There is a 99.5% he didn't touch the officer and they are saying this to justify things. Had this happen personally to me.
    I wouldn't say 99.5%, but yeah, there are good departments and there are bad departments, and all the nuts tend to roll on down into the bad departments that will put up with them. Even in good departments, the department and the union are generally going to side with the officer until evidence proves otherwise.

I'd say it's very likely that the poor guy snapped and things just went terribly wrong when he ran into the wrong guy with a gun, but I agree, I'm not about to rule out the possibility that an abusive/incompetent officer just lost his chit when he felt "disrespected" on a dark road and is trying to dig himself out of a hole.

I have reminded the Oneitis many times never, to ever, under any circumstances, pull over in an isolated area. Our local department is one of the known "bad departments" where decent cops have left to become mailmen, retire as early as possible, etc., because it's hell to be there if you have a conscience. Officers trying to extort sex from underage girls, the annual display of a drunk officer wrapping his squad car around a tree, cash missing from evidence after officers steal in order to pay for their own legal defense when they get into trouble. (There was even a lawsuit in the '90s when several officers, drunk and off-duty, kicked in a guy's door in front of a crowd of witnesses and beat the hell out of his kid. One of the officers involved is now the police chief.) It's just a matter of time until one of them gets the idea to pull a woman over and rape her.
    Last edited by ANumber1; 12-09-2013 at 04:51 PM.
    Nah, fukk that. I’m not doing that.

craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    not to mention the fact that proof that the victim actually touched the officer's baton has not been revealed yet..
    look at the zimmerman crap. nationwide story covered 24/7 by the media. fuked up from the start. took forever to get things straight. do you really have confidence in any small time story like this actually pumping out factual evidence right away?
    semper fidelis 04-08 0311
    cvc