Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    (due to a bodypart not responding to stimulation, like others do, which is usually refered to as having bad "insert bodypart" genetics)

Going from great to terrible might just be due to injury though. But going from great to below average seems quite common
    This is training style.

Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by naeDBrah View Post
    I'm unsure as to why people are hating in Sadik? Is it because the "real" IFBB pros work harder? Come the f.uck on, they just take exorbitant amount of drugs, vid-a-vis Sadik's amounts.
    Not hating on Sadik but pro bodybuilders *definitely* work harder. They have to get leaner, drier and still maintain their workouts which is much harder. The larger the muscle, the more rehab they'll require (stretching massage etc) to break down the deeper parts of the tissue and maintain movement in your joints and such.

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by justaman View Post

IFBB Men’s Physique Pro Sadik Hadzovic is training for the ultimate prize in the sport, a Mr. Olympia title. The East Coast Mecca/Bev Francis Powerhouse Gym will be his home away from home the next 11 weeks. This is not your ordinary gym. It is a place where legends in the bodybuilding and fitness world have inhabited since the 1980’s. He plans to add to that legacy and step on the Olympia stage September 26th at his all time best. Sadik has provided NPC News Online viewers the opportunity to see just what it is going to take to claim an Olympia title. This is the first of many videos from the aspiring Mr. Olympia.
    He doesn't need to even train after that complete ASS Kissing of the NPC and Steve Weinburg.....Kissed Jim Manions ass then the head judge and you are find to place top five in any show

I was at a show where he won and clearly there we 5 guys that looked better but no big names at the show....
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales
    Alex@TopSecretNutrition.com

Contest Prep Coach
    Workout and Nutrition Programs
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ikatsu View Post
    Not hating on Sadik but pro bodybuilders *definitely* work harder. They have to get leaner, drier and still maintain their workouts which is much harder. The larger the muscle, the more rehab they'll require (stretching massage etc) to break down the deeper parts of the tissue and maintain movement in your joints and such.
    Not to mention, higher doses take a much higher toll on the body/mind. I don't hate on physique competitors. They can do whatever they choose. In fact, eventually I could see myself maintaining on a physique type body, because it is easier/more functional and generally more accepted in the real world/business world, but I choose to do more with my body currently and prefer the look of more mass.

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That feel when when 200 lbs lean conditioning is not "big or muscular"

seriously when the division first started they were 170-180 lbs, now they are up around 190-200 lbs, in a few years, 205-210 lbs, where does it end? You have literally 100's of guys on stage, all wearing different clothes, HOW are you supposed to judge something like that.

You just end up with whoever has the best haircut and the best name (Sadik, Jeff)

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    That feel when when 200 lbs lean conditioning is not "big or muscular"

seriously when the division first started they were 170-180 lbs, now they are up around 190-200 lbs, in a few years, 205-210 lbs, where does it end? You have literally 100's of guys on stage, all wearing different clothes, HOW are you supposed to judge something like that.

You just end up with whoever has the best haircut and the best name (Sadik, Jeff)
    The judges call it the "Kurdish Kuteness Factor"

Eating all the gains Shredthetics's Avatar
    Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Got_tickets View Post

You don't think that's big or lean? I feel bodybuilding fans have warped perception on size but com on
    I definitely think he is well developed.
    My view is just warped from following IFBB Pro Bodybuilders not physique models.
    I just feel guys who compete for a title like this often use supplements, and he happens to be small for someone who does.
    Bigger than 99% of gym rats, smaller than many amateur bodybuilders.

No hate intended, just a personal opinion.
    IG: @West_Whey
    8 years in.

Contest History:
    -2013 Muscle GC Classic

Inexplicable insouciance naeDBrah's Avatar
    naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Shredthetics View Post
    I definitely think he is well developed.
    My view is just warped from following IFBB Pro Bodybuilders not physique models.
    I just feel guys who compete for a title like this often use supplements, and he happens to be small for someone who does.
    Bigger than 99% of gym rats, smaller than many amateur bodybuilders.

No hate intended, just a personal opinion.
    Jesus, I don't want to sound like a sadik drider, but he looks small for someone who uses?

I find it funny that someone who contends to follow IFBB "real" bodybuilders is by aware of the exorbitant amounts if drugs necessitated to look like that. Do you know how much drugs national level competitors use?

Whether you want to acknowledge it or not, IFBB bodybuilding is drug warfare. Holding genetics constant, incremental amounts of drug and food is what further develops a physique, not "working harder."

Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Skimmed through and a lot of unnecessary hate on men's physique. If you recall back in the 50s-70s, most bodybuilders would probably have had a similar physique to those you see in the men's physique division. Certainly much more aesthetically pleasing than some pro bodybuilders (coming from a long time bodybuilding fan).

The video is actually very well made, so I definitely enjoyed it. Reminds me a bit of Valenzuelatech's videos:

OG 2004 Join Date

Max Lifts @ 190 lbs:
    - Benchpress - 235 lbs
    - Deadlift - 440 lbs
    - Squat - 365 lbs

SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Thank you for posting this video!

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SadikHadzovic View Post
    i did a double take when i saw you posted lol! good luck at the O man! looking fukking great dude!
    Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SadikHadzovic View Post
    Sadik brah, what's good? Welcome to the forum, may you have a very #BASED stay my friend!

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by naeDBrah View Post

Whether you want to acknowledge it or not, IFBB bodybuilding is drug warfare. Holding genetics constant, incremental amounts of drug and food is what further develops a physique, not "working harder."
    Actually, i would hold drugs constant and keep the genetics variable. They all have great genetics but even in the pro realm some are far better then others.

SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    There isn't really anything to hate on Sadik for, he knows his market, he builds himself based on that.

You can't really say it's a "joke" when this guy is living the dream and yet you claim to have the same capability as him, but one person is making money doing what they love/getting featured on magazines/websites and having a great time doing it and the other person is on a forum commenting on them.
    Thank you

Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Murdok1741 View Post
    Skimmed through and a lot of unnecessary hate on men's physique. If you recall back in the 50s-70s, most bodybuilders would probably have had a similar physique to those you see in the men's physique division. Certainly much more aesthetically pleasing than some pro bodybuilders (coming from a long time bodybuilding fan).

The video is actually very well made, so I definitely enjoyed it. Reminds me a bit of Valenzuelatech's videos:

Pretty sure Miguel Valenzuela is Valenzuelatech that's why it reminds you of it lol
    To embed pictures: [img]url of the picture[/img]
    To embed youtube videos: [youtube]delete everything up to and including the = in the url[/youtube]

Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Got_tickets View Post
    Pretty sure Miguel Valenzuela is Valenzuelatech that's why it reminds you of it lol
    Haha! No, I meant Sadik's video reminds me of Miguel's videos, which I posted for some to see the comparison in production and editing style.

EDIT: Didn't even realize Sadik was in this thread. Would you mind sharing your contest prep and offseason routine?
    Last edited by Murdok1741; 08-02-2013 at 02:23 PM.
    OG 2004 Join Date

Max Lifts @ 190 lbs:
    - Benchpress - 235 lbs
    - Deadlift - 440 lbs
    - Squat - 365 lbs

Dnxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dnxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dnxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dnxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dnxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dnxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dnxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dnxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dnxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dnxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dnxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looking good for the win

MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by spamy View Post
    It's just a sideshow, a filler like the bikini girls contest with eye candy for the men and women in the audience waiting to see the big boys.
    OR

The majority of people watch the Physique and go home..........only family and friends watch BB............LOL

BillyBil is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyBil is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyBil is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyBil is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyBil is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyBil is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyBil is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyBil is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyBil is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyBil is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyBil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    we need more MP pics

POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This has turned into a MP hate thread and sh!t on Sadik. What a joke. The funny part is most dudes crapping on him can't sniff his physique, and that goes for his LEGS!

BBer's need to get over themselves and realize it's just another division of a sport. Nobody is trying to take away from BBing they are just expanding and growing the sport. MP opens up the sport to a lot more people.

I am guessing Sadik, Maiseu, Buendia, Steve Cook,Seid, etc. have no problem with how they look or how their careers are going. I'm also willing to bet they can pull 10x's the amount of ass a IFBB BBer can pull. It'd take a real hobbly troll to want to get rolled up by a dude like Kai...
    https://www.********.com/ChrisHessMensPhysique
    http://www.rxmuscle.com/blogs/the-life-inspiration-and-dedication/8571-when-are-you-ready-for-the-stage.html
    www.twitter.com/portergolf
    www.instagram.com/portergolf