Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by miscunsername View Post
    I have a newly turned 15 year old **** buddy.
    what the ****
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I see nothing wrong with the relationship. Dad is jealous of his sons gains.
    I read about your gyno too, Im sorry
    I had a friend get surgery over some bitch tits cuz he didnt want ehm
    I know you probably hear this everyday, but you’re my biggest Inspiration
    I even stood by you when your claim of natty turned out to be a fabrication
    I got a folder full of your posts and your pictures man
    I like the s**t you did b4 Clive too, that s**t was thick. solid. tight
    Anyways, I hope you get this man, rep me back
    Just to Tinychat, truly yours, your biggest fan
    This is stan

ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There are plenty of 18+ with 14/15 year old girls. This happens everywhere. I have a newly turned 15 year old **** buddy. The idea that being 18 makes you a man and being 15 makes you a child is ****ing retarded. I know 14 year old who are more mature than college students. If you have any depth in personality, you can talk about personal ****. It doesn't have to be about Justin Bieber lol.
    Hope we don't see you on catch a predator haha. Keep hustlin cuz...

ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    what the ****
    Phucking FBI will be on this...New's Headline "Miscer Turned ****." lol

miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what the ****
    **** you mean? We go to the same school, have he same class. She is physically developed and hot, likes me. I don't see the problem here.

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What the **** brah. First of all 19 is not a man, 19 is a kid who can get in trouble for doing stupid ****. Second of all 15 is not a baby. People are the ****ing same from 15 to 19. What do you honestly learn in high school that can change you that much? And what if the 19 year old isn't experienced in the dating world? Since you say its a maturity thing, what if there was a couple of equal age but one had much more life experience? 4 years is nothing. If she were 12, thats different.
    Yes, 19 IS a man. You may not act like it, but at 18, you become a man. Let's just be clear. And 15 may not be a baby, but she's damn sure not a woman and she damn sure has no business being with a guy that old. He can stay out late, she can't. He's able to get in certain places, she can't.

And it doesn't matter if he's not that experience in the dating world. You put yourself out there to see what works and what doesn't to gain experience and get that knowledge older people have. But dating down isn't helping you.

As a man, I want to date someone my age or a bit older to connect with, can keep up in conversation and actually feel like it's a relationship. As a man, I wouldn't feel proud answering, "Oh, she's 15". The fukc?

If they were the same age and one was more mature than the other, I would expect the more mature one to leave that person alone and find someone who is on their level. If you're mentally not there, the fukc can you do for me?

Exactly, nothing.

4 years isn't a big thing when you're talking about two ADULTS, but when one is of age and the other still a kid, yeah, it becomes one.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Achilles1994 View Post
    The kid says she is almost 16. So as long as they don't have sex until then there is absolutely nothing wrong, and all your points are invalid. That whole video is a complete overreaction and if the dude just talked to his kid normal instead of yelling at him constantly without letting the kid get a word in or explain the situation it would've been a lot smoother and a big deal wouldn't have been made out of a simple problem.
    You think there is nothing wrong with a 19y/o texting a 15y/o? What do you think they're talking about, Justin Beiber? What common interest would a 19y/o man possibly have with a 15y/o girl? This guy obviously wanted to get in this girls pants and the father put a stop to it before it happened. This kid is old enough to know the difference between right and wrong, he doesn't have to be explained anything.

Seriously just shut the fuk up, people like you disgust me

RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    **** you mean? We go to the same school, have he same class. She is physically developed and hot, likes me. I don't see the problem here.
    This thread is about an adult and a child, not two children having sex.
    Find some new people to hang around with, btw.
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew

jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are plenty of 18+ with 14/15 year old girls. This happens everywhere. I have a newly turned 15 year old **** buddy. The idea that being 18 makes you a man and being 15 makes you a child is ****ing retarded. I know 14 year old who are more mature than college students. If you have any depth in personality, you can talk about personal ****. It doesn't have to be about Justin Bieber lol.
    why dont you take a seat over there

skiezics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skiezics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skiezics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skiezics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skiezics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skiezics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skiezics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skiezics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skiezics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skiezics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skiezics has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Son my be a douche, but the biggest problem I find with him is his male role model....sports forum...really????

Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    He may not have an "obligation" as such but I'm sure if you had a kid that was getting attacked you wouldn't just stand there and watch. I know I wouldn't, I don't care if he was 19 or 29 if it's your child you're going to look out for them.

This isn't just physical assault he's risking here, he could face jail time. No state has an age of consent lower than 16, until then the girl's father has the last say on almost anything she does. He's treading on thin ice, an ass-whooping from a angry father is a hell of a lot better than getting your sh*t stomped out in county jail.

miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    Yes, 19 IS a man. You may not act like it, but at 18, you become a man. Let's just be clear. And 15 may not be a baby, but she's damn sure not a woman and she damn sure has no business being with a guy that old. He can stay out late, she can't. He's able to get in certain places, she can't.

And it doesn't matter if he's not that experience in the dating world. You put yourself out there to see what works and what doesn't to gain experience and get that knowledge older people have. But dating down isn't helping you.

As a man, I want to date someone my age or a bit older to connect with, can keep up in conversation and actually feel like it's a relationship. As a man, I wouldn't feel proud answering, "Oh, she's 15". The fukc?

If they were the same age and one was more mature than the other, I would expect the more mature one to leave that person alone and find someone who is on their level. If you're mentally not there, the fukc can you do for me?

Exactly, nothing.

4 years isn't a big thing when you're talking about two ADULTS, but when one is of age and the other still a kid, yeah, it becomes one.
    When My friends and I were 15 we would talk about girls, basketball, stupid **** we did, and our colleges we wanted to go to. Now that I am 18, my friends and I talk about girls, basketball, stupid **** we do, and colleges were going to go to. As an Afghani child, I still am not allowed to stay out late, but I do anyway. The same way I did when I was 15. Most people are the same way. You don't drastically change or become mature through high school.

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap. Ninety9Soulz's Avatar
    Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Regardless of how you feel about the law, it's the law. I can't think of a single state where this would be legal. And if there is, there are only a few. Judging by what the father said in the video, it's most likely illegal.

So regardless how you feel about it morally, his son is committing a crime, and his father is rightfully pissed.
    “The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it’s difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine.”

- Abraham Lincoln

You don't drastically change or become mature through high school.
    full retard achieved.

Also, tell me, why would a 19 year old be friends with a 15 year old?
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew

DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    strong dad. actually looking out for his son. 19 and 15 year old is just asking for trouble.

Obviously the son doesn't have his chit together at 19 and he's going out with a 15 year old sloot with a less than promising future; if your father is not concerned i feel bad for you cuz.

Registered User ThornThrough911's Avatar
    ThornThrough911 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThornThrough911 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThornThrough911 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThornThrough911 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThornThrough911 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThornThrough911 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThornThrough911 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThornThrough911 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThornThrough911 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThornThrough911 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThornThrough911 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It doesn't matter whether you think a 15 year old is mature enough to phuck a 19 year old. Bottom line - legally this kid could get his entire life ruined by doing it.
    Paramedic Brah

Kava > Alcohol crew

Green Bay Packers/St Louis Cardinals

dann089 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dann089 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dann089 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dann089 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dann089 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dann089 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dann089 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dann089 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dann089 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dann089 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dann089 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When My friends and I were 15 we would talk about girls, basketball, stupid **** we did, and our colleges we wanted to go to. Now that I am 18, my friends and I talk about girls, basketball, stupid **** we do, and colleges were going to go to. As an Afghani child, I still am not allowed to stay out late, but I do anyway. The same way I did when I was 15. Most people are the same way. You don't drastically change or become mature through high school.
    Enjoy prison.

Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It doesn't matter how you think or feel, in the eyes of the law, you're a man. Once you hit that big 18, you're playing by big boy rules, sink or swim...

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap. Ninety9Soulz's Avatar
    Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jeffreezy View Post
    This isn't just physical assault he's risking here, he could face jail time. No state has an age of consent lower than 16, until then the girl's father has the last say on almost anything she does. He's treading on thin ice, an ass-whooping from a angry father is a hell of a lot better than getting your sh*t stomped out in county jail.
    I believe some do, but even then, it's only legal if both participants are under 18 and within a certain age range of each other.
    “The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it’s difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine.”

- Abraham Lincoln

NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Forwarded
    ***Official Misc Photography Crew***
    ***Atlanta Falcons Fan***

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In absolutely no way did you "own me."

The kid tells his dad that his girlfriend is nearly 16 and at that point there is nothing illegal going on, so all they have to do is hold off until then. No jail, no charges, nothing.

Seriously if you think that someone that's 4 years younger than you would have nothing in common with you if ridiculous! You're presuming that because shes a girl all she is capable of talking about is Justin Beiber? Yeh there's no way in hell she could have any other interests. They would have met for some reason and I'm willing to bet it was through a mutual friend, sport or something like that.

As far as getting pregnant goes, how hard is it to put a condom on, seriously? Yeh I agree that no parent wants their child to have a kid while they're young but it up to the mothers and father to properly educate them on safe sex. If they did that properly then they should have nothing to worry about.

Lol, is this guy for real?????? Tell me you're fukcing trolling right now? Tell me you're sitting back in your computer chair going, "Nah, I'm not this stupid....I'm just fukcin' with dude"? Please, tell me.

I don't give a fukc if he said she was nearly 16 or not, that still doesn't negate the fact she's NOT and he's a grown ass man. And yeah, there are younger kids who actually can converse on an adult level and what have you, but let's be real.....most kids are worried about kid sh** and not adult sh** at that age. A great many of them don't give a fukc about politics, issues that we adults are faced with, etc, etc. They're worried about Instagram, Twitter and the latest social media.

And being educated on safe sex doesn't mean they can't get pregnant. It's not hard to put a condom on, but you can still get pregnant with one and then what? Mom and dad on both sides are left to deal with the aftermath because you didn't want to listen to us. Thanks, daughter. Thanks, son. Way to fukc up our lives too.

This fukcing guy.....
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You better hope her parents don't find out, or your life will be ****ed forever. If she ever gets pissed at you, she could very easily press charges. You're playing with fire you fukkin ****

full retard achieved.

Also, tell me, why would a 19 year old be friends with a 15 year old?
    Listen to the same music, like same sports, watch same TV shows, potentially same background either cultural or religious, etc. Lots of reasons. The notion that 19 year olds are busy molding their futures and 15 year old are busy masturbating for the first time is just ****ing stupid.

Originally Posted by thatGuyyy View Post
    You better hope her parents don't find out, or your life will be ****ed forever. If she ever gets pissed at you, she could very easily press charges. You're playing with fire you fukkin ****
    ****philes are people who are interested in prepubescent children. There's another term for those who are interested in young teens.
    Listen to the same music, like same sports, watch same TV shows, potentially same background either cultural or religious, etc. Lots of reasons. The notion that 19 year olds are busy molding their futures and 15 year old are busy masturbating for the first time is just ****ing stupid.
    So, would you build a friendship with another male that was 4 years younger than you just to talk about tv, sports, etc?
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew

BRB Becoming a God. Achilles1994's Avatar
    Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thatGuyyy View Post
    You think there is nothing wrong with a 19y/o texting a 15y/o? What do you think they're talking about, Justin Beiber? What common interest would a 19y/o man possibly have with a 15y/o girl? This guy obviously wanted to get in this girls pants and the father put a stop to it before it happened. This kid is old enough to know the difference between right and wrong, he doesn't have to be explained anything.

Seriously just shut the fuk up, people like you disgust me
    I disgust you? Oh okay, I'm sorry my logic offends your world of limited thinking and understanding.

I don't understand that solely based off her age you make the assumption that she and only talk about Justin Beiber. What, she has nothing happening at school? With her friends, family or job? They've never seen any of the same movies, read the some books?

No I don't think there is anything wrong with a 19 year old texting a 15 year old. You have no idea what they're talking about.

Yes he's old enough to know the deference between right and wrong, and so am I. As long as they don't have sex until she turns 16 (the kid said it was happening soon) there is absolutely nothing wrong.
    Back with a vengeance.

Originally Posted by Ninety9Soulz View Post
    I believe some do, but even then, it's only legal if both participants are under 18 and within a certain age range of each other.
    I'm pretty damn sure sex between two minors under the age of consent is still illegal, but obviously not a felony charge.

xXSavageXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXSavageXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXSavageXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXSavageXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXSavageXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXSavageXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXSavageXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXSavageXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXSavageXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXSavageXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXSavageXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Exactly, nothing.

Why?

What magical process occurs as the clock ticks past midnight on your 18th birthday that suddenly makes you a man? Not saying I agree with this 19/15 chit, but I want to hear your (& a lot of other people's) reason for believing that there is some sort of strange phenomenon that occurs on your 18th birthday where you all of a sudden become a man.

So, straight up, you're gonna let your 15 old daughter go out with a 19 year old guy? Knowing goddamn well he's trying to fukc her? And don't say, "No, he won't", because you're lying to yourself if you think he's with her just because she's "Not like the rest of the girls out there".

Chile please.
    All the 15 year old guys just want to try to fukk her too.
    EMT Brah

Negs for life: WhySoSerious?

So, straight up, you're gonna let your 15 old daughter go out with a 19 year old guy? Knowing goddamn well he's trying to fukc her? And don't say, "No, he won't", because you're lying to yourself if you think he's with her just because she's "Not like the rest of the girls out there".

Chile please.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

They're worried about Instagram, Twitter and the latest social media.
    And 19 year old aren't? Ever been around college students?

No I don't think there is anything wrong with a 19 year old texting a 15 year old. You have no idea what they're talking about.
    Who in the FUK are your parents and wtf did they teach you while growing up?

There is absolutely no reason a 19 year old should be talking to a 15 year old. No reason. Would you enjoy a 19 year old guy talking to your 15 year old daughter? What would you suspect they're talking about?
    Originally Posted by xXSavageXx View Post
    Why?

What magical process occurs as the clock ticks past midnight on your 18th birthday that suddenly makes you a man? Not saying I agree with this 19/15 chit, but I want to hear your (& a lot of other people's) reason for believing that there is some sort of strange phenomenon that occurs on your 18th birthday where you all of a sudden become a man.
    It is the legal age in which you accept all responsibility for your actions.
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew