Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jaimeruiz99 View Post
    If you want to keep your rep fresh and clean, then stick to the rules and play the game nicely.

Don't want to spend the money or the time? Then don't expect consumers to respond nicely.

Like I said, it'd do him well to hire people who can help him manage the biz.
    if he really is using the "highest quality raws" then he is not a very wealthy man, to put it plainly. especially given margins on protein, his buying powder, and the o-ring debacle. cheap (as in $10) o-rings are known to have the degradation issue. gaspari uses o-rings costing upwards of a thousand dollars. so i doubt he's hiring anyone any time soon

jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ExDubio11 View Post
    if he really is using the "highest quality raws" then he is not a very wealthy man, to put it plainly. especially given margins on protein, his buying powder, and the o-ring debacle. cheap (as in $10) o-rings are known to have the degradation issue. gaspari uses o-rings costing upwards of a thousand dollars. so i doubt he's hiring anyone any time soon
    This is why I feel sorry for him.

Guy is smart, to have everything running smoothly on his own. Also looks depressed as fuark all the time. People don't get him.

Kind of reminds me of me huhuhuhuhuhu. T_T foreveralone.jpeg

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I did receive not one but two containers of banana cream that had this stuff in them. I took pictures and emailed the customer service. After some back and forth via email with Greg and some PMs from BTL I received a replacement tub of vanilla. While I won't be buying banana cream again I'm confident that they have taken care of the problem and are moving forward. Also,Im satisfied with how my case was handled and appreciate the fact they sent a replacement unsolicited. I never asked for one.

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    a while back there was a thread about PEA. I came into the thread(just a few no-name posters at this point, no regulars/reps), and said I find PEA to be awesome, and that 1500-3000mg will have you feeling pretty crazy. I specifically stated that I wasn't suggesting anyone do it per say, but that I found it to be a fun time.

Greg came in(he was pretty new to the boards at this time), and started going nuts on me telling me I was being irresponsible, PEA is a dangerous compound, and that dosage could seriously harm someone.

I'm going to go look for it now.

edit: here it is. LOL now I remember why I found it so odd...he rips me a new one for saying I used 3000mg PEA, but then tells people to use Rx drugs for other uses besides their intended design(and to use them without an Rx)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...6428771&page=1
    I forgot all about that thread, man those were the days. My posts used to be informative back then

Freezeout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Freezeout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Freezeout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Freezeout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Freezeout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Freezeout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Freezeout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Freezeout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Freezeout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Freezeout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Freezeout is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I ordered two samples for Trutein, never came....

BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Freezeout View Post
    I ordered two samples for Trutein, never came....
    I'll send you a message so we can uncover where your Trutein is at.