Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by StrongSrs View Post
    Edit: Kripp makes a chit ton of money.

(...)
    At the end of the day money does not provide happiness. It provides security and short term gratification when you buy a new toy.

There are people in this world with big luxury houses...that are empty and so are their hearts.

Maybe Kripp doesn't realize this now, but his life is missing the most important and powerful thing: love. But I bet deep down he knows it and is convincing himself he is happy. And maybe most of his time he is happy, but then that moment comes and loneliness hits him deeper and deeper. If not, he is a disturbed individual who needs help, srs.

I'm talking from experience...

jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DouLou View Post
    Lmao @ you guys being so impressed with how much money he pulls in from youtube. He spends 18 HOURS A DAY gaming. If he spent 18 hours a day dedicated to something other than jerking off in his room playing Diablo he could probably be CEO'ing 10k a day with supermodel fine bishes all over his cawk.

Instead the misc is jelly he gets to sit in his room foreverlone streaming his boring ass life pulling in a few bucks. Typical.
    for someone who has no real world skills, the money he is making is impressive

most people go to school and spend hundred of thousands of dollars plus hours of education and training while hoping to find a job that pays 1/2 of what this kripp guy is supposedly making

ive never heard of him before but if i set something up for myself where i can just sit back and watch money roll in while i kick my feet up and watch movies/smoke weed i'd laugh at critics like you just like how you laugh at him, the only difference is he is probably making much more money than you are and he has the benefit of not working like the rest of us

if i could make $170/day from "jerking off in my room playing diablo" i'd probably take that over being a corporate slave for 8 hours a day 5 days a week, being told when to work and how to work by managers/supervisors. and that's only money from youtube, not including websites/other streaming sites

mezhei has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mezhei has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mezhei has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mezhei has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mezhei has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mezhei has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mezhei has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mezhei has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mezhei has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mezhei has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mezhei has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by IanPhelps View Post
    Pretty much me, i work out and play video games all day. **** is depressing though.
    dude wtf, after looking at your avi, i assumed that ur were joking. Ur aesthetic, isn't life becoming better after that? People giving you more respect, girls admiring you, having an aura ect ect. Why u still have a **** life then.
    Trance Crew
    Will own a Porsche before the age of 30 Crew

RIP Zyzz

Mod negged 3 times crew portman616's Avatar
    portman616 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) portman616 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) portman616 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) portman616 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) portman616 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) portman616 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) portman616 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) portman616 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) portman616 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) portman616 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) portman616 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The entire thing he's saying is do what you want, what makes you happy. Not saying I agree that you should stay inside and play video games all day, but I think a lot of misc could learn from him in a way.
    **Jaw past forehead, high test, non-beta ******* crew**

:)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pretty much me, i work out and play video games all day. **** is depressing though.
    wtf u look like ryan gosling no homo

Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lone Wolf

Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    6'6" 210 lbs... aesthetic... wut?

DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jro9999 View Post

most people go to school and spend hundred of thousands of dollars plus hours of education and training while hoping to find a job that pays 1/2 of what this kripp guy is supposedly making

ive never heard of him before but if i set something up for myself where i can just sit back and watch money roll in while i kick my feet up and watch movies/smoke weed i'd laugh at critics like you just like how you laugh at him, the only difference is he is probably making much more money than you are and he has the benefit of not working like the rest of us

if i could make $170/day from "jerking off in my room playing diablo" i'd probably take that over being a corporate slave for 8 hours a day 5 days a week, being told when to work and how to work by managers/supervisors. and that's only money from youtube, not including websites/other streaming sites
    Bro, I know where you are coming from. From the outside he is earning bucks and living the easy life, and I can see why that is appealing to you. Especially when compared to working for the man and all that chit.

But I don't look at it from that perspective. He doesn't leave his house, he doesn't have a girl (probably never will), he doesn't see the world. Put it this way brah, if he wasn't earning money you would consider him a complete loser and a failure at life. But because he is earning a few bucks you equate it to success and happiness. Do you see how crazy that is? You are literally ignoring everything about his life that is pathetic/lonely/boring and considering his money only. I can't comprehend that chit man.

Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000)
    Would trade places with him.
    Making money playing video games no human contact.

Sign me up!
    Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like? a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!

***Masturbate to self-reflection Crew***
    ***Have pictures of myself in fapfolder Crew***
    ***All i want for Christmas is a mirror Crew***

The peasant of Misc TaijinKyofusho's Avatar
    TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Human contact is way overrated anyway. Few actually like you for something besides their selfish desires
    Optimistic Crew
    No fap and cold shower Crew
    Cries while watching romantic movies Crew
    Women will only bring you down Crew
    Disregard women acquire everything Crew

Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bro, I know where you are coming from. From the outside he is earning bucks and living the easy life, and I can see why that is appealing to you. Especially when compared to working for the man and all that chit.

But I don't look at it from that perspective. He doesn't leave his house, he doesn't have a girl (probably never will), he doesn't see the world. Put it this way brah, if he wasn't earning money you would consider him a complete loser and a failure at life. But because he is earning a few bucks you equate it to success and happiness. Do you see how crazy that is? You are literally ignoring everything about his life that is pathetic/lonely/boring and considering his money only. I can't comprehend that chit man.
    Your view on his life is pathetic/lonely/boring. His view on his own life is probably positive.

He probably looks down on your life he might think that working out/dating/partying are a waste of time.
    And he sees you as a complete loser.

Not hating srs
    Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like? a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!

***Masturbate to self-reflection Crew***
    ***Have pictures of myself in fapfolder Crew***
    ***All i want for Christmas is a mirror Crew***

JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is only one goal in life and that is to be happy. Thats what everything boils down to. Some people aspire to become ceo 10k/day, or to become the best violinist in the world. But in the end they do it because that is what they think will make them happy.

If this kid is able to acheive happiness through nothing but video games than good for him, he acheived the only goal in life.
    Certified 1200 ng/l T

JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jro9999 View Post

The thing is, making big bucks playing games on youtube is not sustainable. This is a catching lightening in a bottle type deal. Do you really think this will last him much longer? He will be broke and jobless if he doesent start doing something really smart with every penny hes earning
    Certified 1200 ng/l T

Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kurent View Post
    At the end of the day money does not provide happiness. It provides security and short term gratification when you buy a new toy.

There are people in this world with big luxury houses...that are empty and so are their hearts.

Maybe Kripp doesn't realize this now, but his life is missing the most important and powerful thing: love. But I bet deep down he knows it and is convincing himself he is happy. And maybe most of his time he is happy, but then that moment comes and loneliness hits him deeper and deeper. If not, he is a disturbed individual who needs help, srs.

I'm talking from experience...
    /agree

Well put.

BackBrah03 is just really nice. (+1000) BackBrah03 is just really nice. (+1000) BackBrah03 is just really nice. (+1000) BackBrah03 is just really nice. (+1000) BackBrah03 is just really nice. (+1000) BackBrah03 is just really nice. (+1000) BackBrah03 is just really nice. (+1000) BackBrah03 is just really nice. (+1000) BackBrah03 is just really nice. (+1000) BackBrah03 is just really nice. (+1000) BackBrah03 is just really nice. (+1000)
    hey at least the man has perfect macros

brb video titled perfect macros

edit:do you have of feed your wow character and keep track of their macros? srs

overclockmycp is just really nice. (+1000) overclockmycp is just really nice. (+1000) overclockmycp is just really nice. (+1000) overclockmycp is just really nice. (+1000) overclockmycp is just really nice. (+1000) overclockmycp is just really nice. (+1000) overclockmycp is just really nice. (+1000) overclockmycp is just really nice. (+1000) overclockmycp is just really nice. (+1000) overclockmycp is just really nice. (+1000) overclockmycp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Swag1070 View Post
    Socialblade.com lets you check the stats of any youtube channel by entering it in. It will say in the bottom right how much they make daily between 2 numbers divide the highest by half you get the average.

In the top center "channel search" enter any youtube channel it will give you their stats
    http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/

As a full youtube partner myself I can confirm all the stats are proper
    WTF

this actual hipster ******* (and the hundreds of other blog channels like his) he is making on average about £220 a day! Note thats GBP! WTF!"!>>!>!>!¬>"R>WE>F>SV>S>V

hes fukin CEOing 100k a year?!?!¬?!?!?!?!?!? d
    srf
    segr
    vserd
    tgbhdfr
    bth
    dftcgbnh

cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000)
    **** you guys. Kripp is an absolute sick kent. Taught me how to not be scrub in wow
    **Never got further than hand holding with girlfriend of 2 years crew**
    **Tennis Crew**
    Engineering student Crew
    ***Would rather play WoW than game sloots crew***
    ***Made girlfriend go to prom by herself because I had a raid crew***

Gotensive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gotensive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gotensive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gotensive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gotensive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gotensive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gotensive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gotensive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gotensive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gotensive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gotensive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kurent View Post
    He is not happy, he is content. Big difference in the long run. One day he will feel the greatest pain of them all: regret.
    This.

Dude will realize he missed out on his youth.

BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lets see how happy he is when hes a 40 year old virgin with no friends and all he did in life was play video games.
    ***Georgia Crew***

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

seanbray is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanbray is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanbray is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanbray is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanbray is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanbray is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanbray is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanbray is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanbray is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanbray is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanbray is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SwagUnlimited View Post
    you're 5'3

he should be sorry for you
    Made me lol

Crack55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crack55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crack55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crack55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crack55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crack55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crack55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crack55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crack55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crack55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crack55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BigPimpinBrah View Post
    lets see how happy he is when hes a 40 year old virgin with no friends and all he did in life was play video games.
    that's the direction I'm heading if i don't do something about it, breh.

Feb 2011: 313 lbs
    April 2011: 302'ish
    May 2011: 300/ Quit
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Feb 23, 2012: 298
    April 2012: 292
    May 2012: 288
    October 21, 2012: 255lbs
    December 04, 2012: 250lbs
    Feb 2013: ____

Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sad.

lol @ all you *******s praising him and calling him alpha.
    Fuking slack jawed *******s.

urfavorite is just really nice. (+1000) urfavorite is just really nice. (+1000) urfavorite is just really nice. (+1000) urfavorite is just really nice. (+1000) urfavorite is just really nice. (+1000) urfavorite is just really nice. (+1000) urfavorite is just really nice. (+1000) urfavorite is just really nice. (+1000) urfavorite is just really nice. (+1000) urfavorite is just really nice. (+1000) urfavorite is just really nice. (+1000)
    sure if he is happy with how hes living his life we shouldnt care, i dont really care anyway but im almost 100% certain that after some point he will sort of regret the time spent that he could have used for other things

a lot of us did some hardcore gaming at some point im sure
    me too.. played games as young kid till 19 (when i started lifting) frequently.. still do but a lot less, maybe 1-2 hours a week (if at all)

during a time where i had major problems at home and at school.. gaming gave me a chance to escape from all the bull**** around me and it also helped me in different ways

i was a really competitive person and gaming helped me there, it gave me that kick that i needed when beating others and ****
    gaming is also one of the reasons why i am so determined with all serious life goals now

ive changed my physique so insanely much in 2 years, everyone who sees me tells me im on the juice and doesnt believe im natty, im the strongest in the gym by a big margin (no brag)

though now i cant ever imagine playing games srs again, just would never happen, way too focused on other things
    get accused of beeing a tour de france participant everyday while im not-crew

Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why feel sorry for him? Hes a *******, but if hes a happy *******,then props to him.

dab0osh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0osh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0osh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0osh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0osh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0osh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0osh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0osh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0osh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0osh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0osh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    he does not give a **** and loves waht he is doing. respect.
    away for 2 years (march 2013-2015) as a mormon missionary crew.

Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by urfavorite View Post
    sure if he is happy with how hes living his life we shouldnt care, i dont really care anyway but im almost 100% certain that after some point he will sort of regret the time spent that he could have used for other things

a lot of us did some hardcore gaming at some point im sure
    me too.. played games as young kid till 19 (when i started lifting) frequently.. still do but a lot less, maybe 1-2 hours a week (if at all)

during a time where i had major problems at home and at school.. gaming gave me a chance to escape from all the bull**** around me and it also helped me in different ways

i was a really competitive person and gaming helped me there, it gave me that kick that i needed when beating others and ****
    gaming is also one of the reasons why i am so determined with all serious life goals now

ive changed my physique so insanely much in 2 years, everyone who sees me tells me im on the juice and doesnt believe im natty, im the strongest in the gym by a big margin (no brag)

though now i cant ever imagine playing games srs again, just would never happen, way too focused on other things
    this post has significant amounts of real life

Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol look @ him and how he speaks. He's socially retarded, that's why. I don't think he will regret what he's done/doing.

Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Oh, again, a thread filled with extroverts who can't comprehend that there are other lifestyles that don't include doing tons of empty things every week and sharing it with everybody, especially with those who don't care.

And you are deciding what is successful, pathetic, boring, etc. and what is not, which is something society does and is crazy as well. Why is exactly pathetic or boring to earn money doing what you like the most? Does it have a grim future? Maybe, but so does my current job right now. Or yours. You could lose it all and have to start from zero.

Anyways, many other people like him, also streamers, have girlfriends and a social life. But you know, social life doesn't equal going out to bars or whatever. Watching a movie at home with a friend is also socializing, but that's something extroverts will never understand.

oTough is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oTough is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oTough is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oTough is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oTough is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oTough is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oTough is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oTough is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oTough is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oTough is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oTough is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    pro fapper right there

socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SolidOakie View Post
    I doubt it. Human beings need social interaction. We're social by nature!
    I think this is his fault in this case because he should be able to balance the two if he's making bank.
    Actually prefer Plato crew

Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew
    ✖ NO PORN ✖

"Which desirest thou the most? Is it the gratification of thy desires of each day, a jewel, a bit of
    finery, better raiment, more food; things quickly gone and forgotten? Or is it substantial belongings,
    gold, lands, herds, merchandise, income-bringing investments? The coins thou takest from thy purse
    bring the first. The coins thou leavest within it will bring the latter."