Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    hard work and consistency weRise's Avatar
    weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KidDynamite View Post
    it's the fuking misc. What do you expect. Want to peacefully discuss ramadan? Go to the mosque.
    as a matter of fact, i do. and you know what, having a thread which is wishing other people a good holiday WITHOUT having self-righteous miscers trying to put it down is not a lot to ask for. it shouldn't be, in any case.

i actually like and respect a lot of the misc, and had higher expectations from it. just common decency is all i'm requesting.
    university of western ontario - 2016

ChickeNudeSoup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickeNudeSoup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickeNudeSoup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickeNudeSoup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickeNudeSoup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickeNudeSoup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickeNudeSoup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickeNudeSoup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickeNudeSoup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickeNudeSoup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickeNudeSoup has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SexiestMiscer View Post
    The promotion of Atheism is one of the major components of the NWO. It is easier to control a body of people who have the same grounded beliefs. It's even better when they don't believe in anything-- Atheism. And it takes no genius to figure out that governments can capitalize on those who live with no restrictions.
    The Zionists who control the world believe in religion themselves. The media channels they own on TV are overall have anti-atheistic views. But what ever you say buddy.

SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PGSPCB View Post
    so much fail
    Go look at most famous celebrities. They eventually turn to some religion when they get older because they grow up their entire lives missing that extra something. The extra something that brings clarity to their many questions. It is no fallacy that Islam is a growing religion. It is in fact the fastest growing religion in the world and not because people were forced into it. Islam brings clarity to their lives and if you can't learn to respect that then you should reevaluate your morals.

SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ChickeNudeSoup View Post
    The Zionists who control the world believe in religion themselves. The media channels they own on TV are overall have anti-atheistic views. But what ever you say buddy.
    The controllers all have the same grounded beliefs. They need a body of people to have no beliefs so that they can manipulate them.

OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Muhammed 8 year old wife. (might be 6-10 years old)

99 problems, i ain't one. Problem's Avatar
    Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Eid Mubarak my homes
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

NPC hobbiest

KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by weRise View Post
    as a matter of fact, i do. and you know what, having a thread which is wishing other people a good holiday WITHOUT having self-righteous miscers trying to put it down is not a lot to ask for. it shouldn't be, in any case.

i actually like and respect a lot of the misc, and had higher expectations from it. just common decency is all i'm requesting.
    Get over it. That'd be like me going over to some saudi arabian forum and getting pi*sed off when people don't respect my right to talk about christmas. Ain't gonna happen.

Originally Posted by OaklandCali View Post
    Muhammed 8 year old wife. (might be 6-10 years old)
    She was 2. U mad?

Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The controllers all have the same grounded beliefs. They need a body of people to have no beliefs so that they can manipulate them.
    Thanks for your input. JazakAllah.
    Pain is weakness leaving my body!!!

hard work and consistency weRise's Avatar
    weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Get over it. That'd be like me going over to some saudi arabian forum and getting pi*sed off when people don't respect my right to talk about christmas. Ain't gonna happen.
    believe it or not, i hold misc to higher standards than i would a saudi forum. besides, saudis do not pride themselves on ACCRPTANCE and TOLERANCE like much of the first world (countries that make up majority of the misc) does.
    university of western ontario - 2016

epipez is on a distinguished road. (+10) epipez is on a distinguished road. (+10) epipez is on a distinguished road. (+10) epipez is on a distinguished road. (+10) epipez is on a distinguished road. (+10) epipez is on a distinguished road. (+10) epipez is on a distinguished road. (+10) epipez is on a distinguished road. (+10) epipez is on a distinguished road. (+10) epipez is on a distinguished road. (+10) epipez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My girlfriend is Muslim and like to her, I wish to you all happy eid too.

KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You have it backwards. Religion was created to manipulate people. Easy to manipulate people who believe they're going to heaven after they die.

believe it or not, i hold misc to higher standards than i would a saudi forum. besides, saudis do not pride themselves on ACCRPTANCE and TOLERANCE like much of the first world (countries that make up majority of the misc) does.
    Brah you're a fuking idiot. 1st world nations do not pride themselves on that. Including Canada. Not the masses anyway. That's just political propaganda.

Smeldtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smeldtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smeldtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smeldtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smeldtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smeldtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smeldtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smeldtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smeldtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smeldtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smeldtz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Go look at most famous celebrities. They eventually turn to some religion when they get older because they grow up their entire lives missing that extra something. The extra something that brings clarity to their many questions. It is no fallacy that Islam is a growing religion. It is in fact the fastest growing religion in the world and not because people were forced into it. Islam brings clarity to their lives and if you can't learn to respect that then you should reevaluate your morals.
    The reason why there are so many dirty muslims is because you guys bread like rabbits having 7 kids per couple, also your religion is basically a cult brainwashing people and young children.
    I have nothing against people believing in islam, but i cannot stand it when you *******s keep saying you are going to take over the world, makes me rage at your pathetic religion.

3freet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3freet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3freet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3freet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3freet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3freet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3freet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3freet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3freet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3freet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3freet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lost weight, some muscle

great ramadan :/

cheekiest brah on misc diffrentiable's Avatar
    diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100)
    Eid mubarak
    [300 Spartan Crew [Helot/ 22nd July2012]]
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    Bulking crew
    ▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    RIP mainsqueeze530
    ▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    ***Do unto others as you would have done to you crew***
    ***States facts gets negged crew***
    ***Bulking until 200lbs lean crew***

Step 1) Believe in urself Diddoo's Avatar
    Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Gemini786 View Post
    Same applies to Christians. and Jews. Why everyone is so Islamophobic because the truth will prevail and Islam is rising. Just look in your neighborhood. You tube is full of stories of new converts who are discovering the real peace in their lives. Praise be to the. LORD!!!!

kinda feel sorry for you(edit; and for the world for having people like you SERIOUS), for being a suppressed human being, suppressed soul. Its ok though, when you see all the devout Muslim friends who are also suppressed you'll feel and fit in better right away

its the parents fault of kids though. They should see it has a huge effect on who the person is or does they should be the ones who dont introduce it to their little kid, so you really cant feel bad. just feel bad for the the religious kids you see and dont raise yours religious

it must suck to always hear negatives things though especially on "Eid". Have fun man, though I can guarantee most muslims are not on the right path. How would I know they were? CHARISMATIC, HAPPY, SMILLING ALL THE TIME, CONTAGIOUS HAPPINESS, PURE BLISS all on their face, when the fukkkkkkkkkkkk has that ever been seen on 99% of muslim people, never. haha
    its like that chit doesnt exist. its like they never experienced it.

so much too say but peace to all the brahs, i hope we can get over religion... as in we dont need it. there is NO OTHER WAY that will WORK. Bye

TrenchTownRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrenchTownRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrenchTownRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrenchTownRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrenchTownRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrenchTownRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrenchTownRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrenchTownRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrenchTownRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrenchTownRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrenchTownRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Diddoo View Post
    kinda feel sorry for you(edit; and for the world for having people like you SERIOUS), for being a suppressed human being, suppressed soul. Its ok though, when you see all the devout Muslim friends who are also suppressed you'll feel and fit in better right away

its the parents fault of kids though. They should see it has a huge effect on who the person is or does they should be the ones who dont introduce it to their little kid, so you really cant feel bad. just feel bad for the the religious kids you see and dont raise yours religious

it must suck to always hear negatives things though especially on "Eid". Have fun man, though I can guarantee most muslims are not on the right path. How would I know they were? CHARISMATIC, HAPPY, SMILLING ALL THE TIME, CONTAGIOUS HAPPINESS, PURE BLISS all on their face, when the fukkkkkkkkkkkk has that ever been seen on 99% of muslim people, never. haha
    its like that chit doesnt exist. its like they never experienced it.

so much too say but peace to all the brahs, i hope we can get over religion... as in we dont need it. there is NO OTHER WAY that will WORK. Bye
    My Eid Day (so far) (cliffs)

Night Before Eid
    - Wife prepared whatever food she could before Eid day. Put finishing touches to the cake she baked and other stuff.

- I blew up a pack of 200 balloons and spread them out EVERYWHERE and put up some other decorations.

- Only got bout 2 hours sleep then went to the mosque for Eid prayers with my son. It was his first Eid prayer.

- Met loads of people, family and friends at the mosque. Greeted and hugged them all. Son made a killing with Eid money gifts lol.

- Gave some money in charity.

- After mosque we went and bought flowers for mrs and surprised her with them.

- kids started playing with balloons and popping them. Having a great time.

- Then brought out their real present which was an xbox kinect.

- Fell asleep on sofa while kids played on xbox.

- Got woken up for dinner by mrs.

- Went to the bathroom and miscing from bathroom!

- After dinner we all going to family and friends house.

- Give out more gifts and my kids will get gifts as well.

I am having a great time making my family happy and seeing them smile. And I dont need to be drunk to have fun.

You mad we having fun?

Yeah, you mad.

mind over muscles Javid_Shanghai's Avatar
    Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what the actual fukk is wrong with some of you miscers? the dude makes a thread to wish fellow muslims a happy eid, and you find the need to come inside and bash on the religion or try and troll the thread? get off your high horses and get that negativity out of here. you don't like islam? that's cool. are you allowed to express your opinion anywhere on this forum? why the hell not. but why enter a thread that's about a joyous celebration and try ruining it with calling out the op and attacking his beliefs?

why not just go make an anti islam thread and suck each other off there, while putting the religion down?

no need to try and convert us, that's not why i entered this thread.

status of jimmies: beyond rustled.
    this!
    "I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't." (c)

HalalBarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) HalalBarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) HalalBarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) HalalBarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) HalalBarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) HalalBarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) HalalBarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) HalalBarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) HalalBarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) HalalBarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) HalalBarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    except this is a bodybuilding.com not atheist planet

lol @ all the atheists who need who reaffirm their beliefs by putting others down

only on the misc; where even atheists are insecure *******s

RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tell me Muslims, you stone women to death, cut off peoples hands and other crazy stuff. Yet your peaceful? Your not better then animals..
    52 Books in 52 weeks - (12/52) 2016 Crew
    Italian Crew
    52 Books in 52 weeks - 2015 Crew (29/52) (two audiobook)
    Bulking

I luv decline bench son Pacificbrah's Avatar
    Pacificbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pacificbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pacificbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pacificbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pacificbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pacificbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pacificbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pacificbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pacificbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pacificbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pacificbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lisledufontaine View Post
    I'm gonna be completely honest with you even though you will disagree with me but trust me it is the correct answer. I've seen you post in the religion and politics section and you are pretty religious. Your religion (Islam) took away your childhood, your social life sucks and you still have never drank or even went out, thats why. You say you dont like sluts, but sorry man all girls are sluts. Bro do your own thing, you just ruined your entire childhood for a religion and look what it has got you, nothing, you never kissed a girl and your miscing all day looking ugly as fuk. You're so against everything because of your religion that it has got you nothing, except for a good made up afterlife that you seem to think so.
    repped, not gonna bash religious people thou

jk lol all retards inb4 negs
    **Scandinavian Misc Crew**

cut like diamonds

ShreddedBrah01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedBrah01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedBrah01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedBrah01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedBrah01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedBrah01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedBrah01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedBrah01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedBrah01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedBrah01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedBrah01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    to the *******s who say islam is dying..

Music

Rapper Ice Cube performing in 2006.
    Ahmad Jamal - Jazz pianist[34]
    Akil - Rapper. Formerly of the alternative hip-hop group Jurassic 5.[35][36]
    Ahmet Ertegün - Songwriter and founder of Atlantic Records[37]
    Akon - Rapper [38][39]
    Ali Shaheed Muhammad - Producer, DJ and rapper. Formerly of A Tribe Called Quest. He is a Sunni Muslim.[11]
    Art Blakey - American jazz drummer and bandleader[40]
    B.G. Knocc Out - Rapper from Compton, CA, (converted to Islam in 1999)[41]
    Beanie Sigel - Rapper[35][42][43]
    Big Daddy Kane - Rapper. He is a 5 percenter.[44][45]
    Brother Ali - Rapper. Converted to Sunni Islam.[11][46]
    Busta Rhymes - Hip-hop artist and rapper. He is a 5 percenter.[11][47]
    Casey Kasem For years an American Druze radio personality known for his top forty DJ format.
    Chali 2na - Rapper. Formerly of the alternative hip-hop group Jurassic 5, and of Ozomatli[48]
    DJ Khaled - Rap artist and DJ[49][50]
    Everlast - Rapper from the Irish-American hip-hop group House of Pain. Converted to Sunni Islam.[11][51][52]
    Freeway - Rapper. He is a Sunni Muslim.[11][43][53][54]
    Ghostface Killah - Rapper. Member of the hip-hip group the Wu-Tang Clan[35][55]
    Ice Cube - Rapper and producer.[56]
    Jermaine Jackson - Singer, bass guitarist[57][58]
    Lupe Fiasco - Rapper. He is a Sunni Muslim.[11][35][59]
    Mark 7even - Rapper. Formerly of the alternative hip-hop group Jurassic 5[36]
    MC Ren - Rapper[60]
    Mos Def - Rapper. Initially joined the Nation of Islam before converting to Sunni Islam.[11][35][61]
    Napoleon - Former member of Tupac Shakur's rap group the Outlawz, now a motivational Muslim speaker[62]
    Nas - Rapper and 5 percenter[35][63]
    Native Deen - Artist rap group[64]
    Q-Tip - Rapper. Formerly of A Tribe Called Quest. He is a Sunni Muslim.[11][65]
    Rakim - 5 percenter, Rapper & former member of the hip-hop duo Eric B. & Rakim.[63][66]
    Scarface - Rapper[35][67][68]
    Raekwon - Rapper. Member of the hip-hip group the Wu-Tang Clan[69][70][71][72]
    Rhymefest - Grammy award winning hip hop artist and co-writer of the single "Jesus Walks"[73]
    Snoop Dogg - Rapper. Joined the Nation Of Islam.[11][74][75]
    T-Pain - singer, rapper[76]
    Vinnie Paz - Rapper in the hip-hop group Jedi Mind Tricks.[77]
    Yusef Lateef - Jazz musician and Grammy Award winner[11][78]

Oh look........

eid mubarak brahs

Awada will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awada will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awada will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awada will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awada will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awada will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awada will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awada will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awada will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awada will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awada will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    happy eid brahs

month flewwwwwwww by!

No one can be trusted Conspiracybrah's Avatar
    Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What makes me so upset about religion in general is NOT the religion in itself, but the direct indoctrination of kids below the age of 18 indirectly forcing them into the religion. This is most apparent in Islam, since the majority of atheists came from Christianity, since Islam is very strict at child-indoctrination this cycle will continue for a very long time since their kids are never taught to have a critical mind and think for themselves. Teaching your kids arabic and the Quran before the national language pushes them so far behind the rest of the kids at school that your kids will most likely not be able to pick up the pace and get high grades, I do not have any statistics to prove that muslims are behind the rest of the world when it comes to education, but based on my personal experience this is correct and I am sure that someone here can back me up on that. Child-indoctrination is arguably an extreme child-abuse and I am against that. I do not mind teaching your kids about your religion after they've matured, but this should be done not as a biased indoctrination, but without a bias. Tell your kids that this is what I believe in, you have the right to believe in what you want and we will not disown you if you choose not to enter our religion.

cliffs:
    - Child indoctrination of religion is child-abuse
    *Conspiracy Crew*
    *Negging conspiracy theorist generalizers on sight crew*
    *Conspiracy theorist without a tinfoil hat crew*

52 books in 52 weeks crew

Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Gemini786 View Post
    Same applies to Christians. and Jews. Why everyone is so Islamophobic because the truth will prevail and Islam is rising. Just look in your neighborhood. You tube is full of stories of new converts who are discovering the real peace in their lives. Praise be to the. LORD!!!!
    Lol do you understand that religion is a fuking relict? in 50-100 years it will vanish.
    ***NaturalGraham4 is an antichrist Crew***

Rawful is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawful is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawful is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawful is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawful is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawful is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawful is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawful is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawful is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawful is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawful is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RobElite View Post
    Tell me Muslims, you stone women to death, cut off peoples hands and other crazy stuff. Yet your peaceful? Your not better then animals..
    lol wtf did I just read?
    "Gotta do what you gotta do in order to be successful"

*Mod changed my sig to "Sig line can't be a novel" even though lots of people have longer sigs crew

*Mod is watching me while I sleep.....

*KENKONGs fan club crew*

Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

inb4 this is western propoganda
    ***NaturalGraham4 is an antichrist Crew***

Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Smeldtz View Post
    The reason why there are so many dirty muslims is because you guys bread like rabbits having 7 kids per couple, also your religion is basically a cult brainwashing people and young children.
    I have nothing against people believing in islam, but i cannot stand it when you *******s keep saying you are going to take over the world, makes me rage at your pathetic religion.
    Why U mad. Stop fapping and get a wife!!
    Pain is weakness leaving my body!!!