Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    came in expecting a cheat meal. Left disappointed.
    **Swole Sports Nutrition Representative**

Check us out on BB.com:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/swole-sports-nutrition.html

fightme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightme has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by G-Profit View Post
    so you think I should admit to it, thus devestating her.. Just to "be a man" and appease my conscience? I didn't get caught.. Therefore there are no consequences aside from my own feelings of guilt. I guess I don't take relationships very seriously and am not loyal to her. But I I saw her kissing another guy it would be over. Bro I am not scared of being single, In fact this is my first real gf. I am just selfish
    Your argument lacks any sort of logic, this is why I say you are a sloot, not only do you lack any sort of responsibility, you use the same stupid reasoning as them. Yes I do think you should admit to it and not just to be a man, she deserves to know the truth. You say it will devastate her, if you are concerned about this why did you not only cheat in the first place, but you continue to cheat and are made another thread where you are actually already planning to cheat again. I can only guess from this that either you don't really care, but are pretending to so you don't seem as bad, or you really are as thick as s*** and unable to plan out a simple sequence of events in your head. Also you say that it would be over if you saw her kissing another guy, so i assume if she did happen to be cheating on you, you would want to know so you could stop wasting your time with her. She deserves to know for the same reason, so she can no longer waste any time with you. The way you act she is going to find out sooner or later so its better to 'devastate' her now and let her move on with her life rather than waste weeks, months or even years of her time and then she will be devestated then anyway. All you are doing is prolonging the pain for her and it will be even worse when you two finally do break up. Making a mistake then putting it right and moving on is fine, we all make mistakes in our lives and no one is perfect, but you are ****ing retarded, you make a mistake, make no attempt what so ever to put it right, then instead of moving on along the correct cause you continue to deliberately make the same mistake over and over again make multiple threads about the same mistake and then after all this say you can't tell her because you don't want to devestate her, how ****ing stupid are you. You ****ed this up stop being a b**** and sort it out.

DreamWalkerOG is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamWalkerOG is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamWalkerOG is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamWalkerOG is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamWalkerOG is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamWalkerOG is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamWalkerOG is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamWalkerOG is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamWalkerOG is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamWalkerOG is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamWalkerOG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So last night I kissed another girl at the bar, my girlfriend was there barely 10 feet away from me with her back turned talking to my friends. It was a huge rush and even though it was only a quick makeout and not sex or anything the excitement was almost too much to handle. I know I should feel bad because this girl adores me and I already lied and fuked up with her once (before we were actually in a relationship) and she basically gave me another chance. I've been faithful the past 3 months and I do care about her, obviously not very much. Even though I've been getting constant sex since we started dating I've felt locked down and my confidence hasn't been nearly as high as it was when I was single and dating multiple women at once. Today, I woke up feeling on top of the world.

Am I a selfish piece of chit? Inb4negs

Actually typing this up now I'm starting to feel guilty lol damnit

Yeah, you're a piece of chit. Why not just be single?

Guilt usually kicks in once the excitement fades my dude
    *Los Angeles Misc Crew*
    Green Bay Packers

rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    - You obviously don't like your girlfriend/ Don't see a future with her, because the simple thought of having a loved one doing that to you would rain havoc on your heart and soul and leave you feeling like the biggest dick. I hope she hears about this (which she probably will), and returns the favor 10x magnitude.

- Leave her, get a FWB and live in an open relationship or just live the single lifestyle. Karma will get you back when you fall in love with a girl, and she turns around to make out (or better, think alleyway/ bathroom stall) with a guy at the bar when you're together having a gay old time.

bigmonster1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigmonster1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigmonster1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigmonster1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigmonster1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigmonster1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigmonster1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigmonster1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigmonster1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigmonster1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigmonster1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    pos
    I did it for the lulz

1ntensify will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ntensify will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ntensify will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ntensify will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ntensify will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ntensify will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ntensify will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ntensify will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ntensify will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ntensify will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ntensify will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No more pics eh

JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    8==>
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞ // ☮ // EDM+Dubstep Crew

"lol jutst have me das it u wnt ipad igga bbaayy" �\_(ツ)_/�

Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm not gonna call you names, because I've cheated before too. I cheated on my ex all kinds. I will tell you this though, it will come back to bite you. My ex never found out about me cheating, but she ended up burning me hardcore in the end. It was pretty much karma, from all the times I had cheated on her. If you're going to cheat, you might be and stay single.
    We made it brahs.

G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by fightme View Post
    Your argument lacks any sort of logic, this is why I say you are a sloot, not only do you lack any sort of responsibility, you use the same stupid reasoning as them. Yes I do think you should admit to it and not just to be a man, she deserves to know the truth. You say it will devastate her, if you are concerned about this why did you not only cheat in the first place, but you continue to cheat and are made another thread where you are actually already planning to cheat again. I can only guess from this that either you don't really care, but are pretending to so you don't seem as bad, or you really are as thick as s*** and unable to plan out a simple sequence of events in your head. Also you say that it would be over if you saw her kissing another guy, so i assume if she did happen to be cheating on you, you would want to know so you could stop wasting your time with her. She deserves to know for the same reason, so she can no longer waste any time with you. The way you act she is going to find out sooner or later so its better to 'devastate' her now and let her move on with her life rather than waste weeks, months or even years of her time and then she will be devestated then anyway. All you are doing is prolonging the pain for her and it will be even worse when you two finally do break up. Making a mistake then putting it right and moving on is fine, we all make mistakes in our lives and no one is perfect, but you are ****ing retarded, you make a mistake, make no attempt what so ever to put it right, then instead of moving on along the correct cause you continue to deliberately make the same mistake over and over again make multiple threads about the same mistake and then after all this say you can't tell her because you don't want to devestate her, how ****ing stupid are you. You ****ed this up stop being a b**** and sort it out.
    you have the biggest hard on for me and I can't figure out why. Yes, if I keep trying to cheat when she is at the same bar 10 feet away of course I'm going to get caught lol I know you think I'm retarded but come on you are the biggest keyboard warrior I have ever encountered.

Originally Posted by 1ntensify View Post
    No more pics eh
    If you think I'm posting pics of my gf after all of this you are insane. Though I do have some pics of dat ass I sneakily took whilst hitting from behind. But you can see my cawk too

Originally Posted by Trem24 View Post
    I'm not gonna call you names, because I've cheated before too. I cheated on my ex all kinds. I will tell you this though, it will come back to bite you. My ex never found out about me cheating, but she ended up burning me hardcore in the end. It was pretty much karma, from all the times I had cheated on her. If you're going to cheat, you might be and stay single.
    DO you really believe it was karma? Because I'm pretty sure there are plenty of selfish pricks who have cheated for years yet nothing bad ever seems to happen to them. Karma seems almost like magic to me. Its not like I haven't been burned by a woman before

AlphaSwag is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaSwag is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaSwag is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaSwag is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaSwag is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaSwag is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaSwag is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaSwag is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaSwag is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaSwag is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaSwag is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jkh25 View Post
    came in expecting a cheat meal. Left disappointed.
    LOL Brilliant lol

@OP
    Now that you walked on the darkside..........
    Let a better man get at your girl only to rustle your jimmies

++ Positive Crew ++

niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Though I do have some pics of dat ass I sneakily took whilst hitting from behind. But you can see my cawk too

wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I could understand a dude bragging about having an open relationship with his girlfriend where she lets him have other girls. but your punk ass is trying to hide it from her because you know that she'll leave you if she found out. there's nothing smooth or playa about that. the only reason you feel excited about cheating is because you got some self esteem issues just like a slutty bish that uses different guys to validate her ego, you do the same with girls. you think its alpha to cheat on ya girl? alpha sh*t is being boss enough to be single without being pussy enough to keep a girlfriend while phuckin her over. and as long as you keep comparing yourself to fictional tv characters you're always going to be a loser

wdmvp will become famous soon enough. (+50) wdmvp will become famous soon enough. (+50) wdmvp will become famous soon enough. (+50) wdmvp will become famous soon enough. (+50) wdmvp will become famous soon enough. (+50) wdmvp will become famous soon enough. (+50) wdmvp will become famous soon enough. (+50) wdmvp will become famous soon enough. (+50) wdmvp will become famous soon enough. (+50) wdmvp will become famous soon enough. (+50) wdmvp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP you are the dictionary definition of scumbag. If you want to live the single life, then be single. If not, then don't. Don't be a coward. You shouldn't treat your gf like chit whether it is directly or indirectly.

fightme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightme has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you have the biggest hard on for me and I can't figure out why. Yes, if I keep trying to cheat when she is at the same bar 10 feet away of course I'm going to get caught lol I know you think I'm retarded but come on you are the biggest keyboard warrior I have ever encountered.
    Please give me a logical reason why you shouldn't break up with her instead of just getting mad.

G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by fightme View Post
    Please give me a logical reason why you shouldn't break up with her instead of just getting mad.
    because I like getting laid 24/7 and having a good girl? And if you are so logical why are you calling me mad? I'm not the one typing out long ass rants to some stranger on the Internet and calling them names. I am completely at peace with what I've done, nothing some likely FA ******* can say will change that.

Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sloots gonna sloot. Abuse her as much as you want and you can, she deserves it.

because I like getting laid 24/7 and having a good girl? And if you are so logical why are you calling me mad? I'm not the one typing out long ass rants to some stranger on the Internet and calling them names. I am completely at peace with what I've done, nothing some likely FA ******* can say will change that.
    So then you are scared of being single after all and it isn't because you will devastate her, so i guess you are a pussy .
    Lol at not calling strangers names then calling me a keyboard warrior, a FA ******* and saying I have a hard on for you I call you names because they are true not because I'm mad as I said before you act exactly like a sloot, you call me names when you can't answer questions. Also lol at peace but need to 'vent' about it on the internet nice contradicting yourself again, also try taking some deep breaths before you post next time, it will control the anger.

Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP is pathetic.

Ok haters I'm off to go hit on strange for a few hours before my gf shows up to drive my drunk ass home, buy me food, then sucks my cawk.

WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Cheat on girlfriend, attempt to justify by saying "fcked her over once, so her fault if I do it again".

Strong morals in this thread.

Registered User chillbrahwegood's Avatar
    chillbrahwegood is on a distinguished road. (+10) chillbrahwegood is on a distinguished road. (+10) chillbrahwegood is on a distinguished road. (+10) chillbrahwegood is on a distinguished road. (+10) chillbrahwegood is on a distinguished road. (+10) chillbrahwegood is on a distinguished road. (+10) chillbrahwegood is on a distinguished road. (+10) chillbrahwegood is on a distinguished road. (+10) chillbrahwegood is on a distinguished road. (+10) chillbrahwegood is on a distinguished road. (+10) chillbrahwegood is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by UgotItbad View Post
    OP you're an idiot... not even so much because you're playing those childish games, but mostly because you felt the need to come on the internet and brag to people about how good you feel for ****ing over a good girl, it'd be different if she was cheating on you or something.
    This

biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So last night I kissed another girl at the bar, my girlfriend was there barely 10 feet away from me with her back turned talking to my friends. It was a huge rush and even though it was only a quick makeout and not sex or anything the excitement was almost too much to handle. I know I should feel bad because this girl adores me and I already lied and fuked up with her once (before we were actually in a relationship) and she basically gave me another chance. I've been faithful the past 3 months and I do care about her, obviously not very much. Even though I've been getting constant sex since we started dating I've felt locked down and my confidence hasn't been nearly as high as it was when I was single and dating multiple women at once. Today, I woke up feeling on top of the world.

Am I a selfish piece of chit? Inb4negs

Poor girl!!!
    Dont even know her and i feel sorry for her.....
    Seriously if your going to do those things you should break up with your girlfriend and phuck as many bishes as you want man, no issue there, but while your with her! and to do it 10 feet away from her!!

PS - yeah you are a selfish peice of chit!!!!! not only that, your disrespectful and rude and you should feel bad....

doesnt matter how hard it may be for you break up with her, it has to be done!!! because your relationship with her will end badly if you keep going like this.

Just my opinion anyways..

Peace!

Esponda13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esponda13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esponda13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esponda13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esponda13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esponda13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esponda13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esponda13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esponda13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esponda13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esponda13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Logical? You came on to a forum made a public post of how you cheated on your gf, justify it on kettle arguments while at the same time making red herrings against people stating observations of your actions. What exactly were you expecting? If you don't want commentary buy a composition notebook and just write your thoughts in there.

But you're right absolutely nothing said here is gonna cause you to come to any sort of realization.

_Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000)
    You need to grow up. Obviously you're not ready to be in a monogamous relationship.
    Career Mod Negs: 4

kkennedy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkennedy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkennedy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkennedy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkennedy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkennedy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkennedy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkennedy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkennedy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkennedy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkennedy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok haters I'm off to go hit on strange for a few hours before my gf shows up to drive my drunk ass home, buy me food, then sucks my cawk.
    You are the definition of garbage dude. You obviously don't have serious feelings for her like she does you, and when you do have feelings for a girl (which you may never have cuz you may just be a sociopath) i hope she gets you back for this little escapade into douchebaggery. Treat others how you wanna be treated stands true.

You base your social value on how many girls you can get with. Well guess what, thats what STD ridden sluts do too. Have fun with your chit love man, you're gonna get burned back and not a single person is going to be sorry for you.

Compounds will become famous soon enough. (+50) Compounds will become famous soon enough. (+50) Compounds will become famous soon enough. (+50) Compounds will become famous soon enough. (+50) Compounds will become famous soon enough. (+50) Compounds will become famous soon enough. (+50) Compounds will become famous soon enough. (+50) Compounds will become famous soon enough. (+50) Compounds will become famous soon enough. (+50) Compounds will become famous soon enough. (+50) Compounds will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ib OP makes thread: "GF BROKE UP WITH ME COS I CHEATED HOW DO I GET HER BACK"

you make me sick.

Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP, are you actually asking for help/advice... or just looking for us to agree with you & make you feel better about what you're doing?
    PM me for spoon pics.

100% Natural Bodybuilder jethro95's Avatar
    jethro95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jethro95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jethro95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A sentence from me,
    If you are willing to start your relationship and those promises or what, you should be commited to do so.

austinrune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) austinrune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) austinrune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) austinrune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) austinrune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) austinrune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) austinrune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) austinrune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) austinrune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) austinrune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) austinrune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hahahahaha. wtv its life man
    ★★ Asian Crew ★★
    *Misc Cologne Crew*
    *HIIT Crew*
    *36inch Vert Crew*

Hoplite91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoplite91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You're an ass OP

Just break up with her and fuk sloots