Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pUniCepts View Post
    Don't you try to derail this thread

Ah, well some of the others I've seen bumped were older.

My question is: did this section degrade because you, simpy, wegs, and others stopped posting, or did you stop posting because the section degraded? I'm sure that's a chicken or egg question though.
    Probably a chicken and egg thing. There have been lots of women who posted here, then disappeared. Some probably because they got a life. Some probably because they got tired of the same threads being posted over and over (how many times can you answer how you like facial hair). Forums seem to go in cycles. So, it sucks now, it will get good again, and then it will suck again.

Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post
    Basing this off the thread title isn't completely fair. Lets take the head coming out of the vagina thread for example. The title is retarded, however, many women and men posted about serious things when delivering children.

Many of these threads turn from some trollish beginning into a few pages of serous talk or humorous banter between the regulars on this forum.
    Thread title is absolutely relevant. Why even open a thread with that title? Let alone open it and give a serious response. There are some really creative trolls that come in here and the provide some great threads. Why feed the bad ones? It's like opening and giving serious responses to a women belong in the kitchen thread, or why do all women suck. They've been done to death and lack creativity.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by erinlee01 View Post
    Thread title is absolutely relevant. Why even open a thread with that title? Let alone open it and give a serious response. There are some really creative trolls that come in here and the provide some great threads. Why feed the bad ones? It's like opening and giving serious responses to a women belong in the kitchen thread, or why do all women suck. They've been done to death and lack creativity.
    Why would someone post? Because you have an opportunity to steer the thread in a direction you want.

RedGlare is a good example, the thread title is goofy, but she still posted a serious comment. Then other people replied to her and make it into a conversation.

What about the thread you post in all the time? "The Beasts Nood Begging...." I mean that is kind of hypocritical of you I would say. The thread title sounds like a troll thread, but you all turned it into something else right? I've seen miscers go into that thread and post "title is misleading, I am leaving disappoint".

edit: Just looked at the first few posts on the first page of "The Beasts Nood Begging" talking about posting nudes etc... Is that what the good ole' days were? I mean I have no problem starting more threads about posting nudes if that is what you want
    Last edited by Wyomann; 07-15-2012 at 07:16 AM.
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.********.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why would someone post? Because you have an opportunity to steer the thread in a direction you want.

RedGlare is a good example, the thread title is goofy, but she still posted a serious comment. Then other people replied to her and make it into a conversation.

What about the thread you post in all the time? "The Beasts Nood Begging...." I mean that is kind of hypocritical of you I would say. The thread title sounds like a troll thread, but you all turned it into something else right? I've seen miscers go into that thread and post "title is misleading, I am leaving disappoint".

edit: Just looked at the first few posts on the first page of "The Beasts Nood Begging" talking about posting nudes etc... Is that what the good ole' days were? I mean I have no problem starting more threads about posting nudes if that is what you want
    Not hypocritical of me at all. You're comparing apples to oranges.

That thread is like part 10 of an ongoing chat thread. It was not started as a troll thread. Most of the posters in that thread have been there since the first one back in 2007. When it reaches a certain post count, it has to be closed (it bogs down the server or something) and a new one started and the link to the new one posted in the old one. So, if you follow the chat thread, you know that's the new one. I didn't start posting on there because I opened what I thought was a troll thread, I started posting in it because I knew it was a continuation of a chat thread with a group of people I've been chatting with for 5 years.

And even that thread is nowhere near as good as it used to be. We used to blow through the post count in a couple of months. Now, it's closer to a year or more. Because it's not as active, it doesn't attract many new people to it.

It just is how it is.

Everyone is free to post what and where they want. And I'm free to think that the forum sucks now as compared to before. Doesn't bother me that others think it's great the way it is. Not sure why it bothers others that I think it sucks. Give it time and the people who post on the regular now will eventually think it sucks. The people who posted before I did thought it. *shrug*

mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    BECAUSE it actually IS a head coming out of a vagina. I got to share my son's birth story. I got to learn about other women's experience. That's why I appreciate that thread.
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mrshester View Post
    BECAUSE it actually IS a head coming out of a vagina. I got to share my son's birth story. I got to learn about other women's experience. That's why I appreciate that thread.
    That was a good thread, NBE and I shared our experience and it brung back some good memories.

mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by drarmament View Post
    That was a good thread, NBE and I shared our experience and it brung back some good memories.
    I actually got kinda misty-eyed remembering it It was hard work, but it was a very precious time! I'm so grateful my BIL's gf agreed to record the tail-end of it (not my tail-end *shudder*)...I get to re-live it whenever I want, just without the pain
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think it's kinda like when your parents talk about how "times are now." Kids now think it is a great time and all the technology is awesome. I think my childhood was better because we got outside rather than some of the things kids do now. My parents thought their time was the greatest and would say its because "kids today..." chances are their parents before them would say the same thing.

I think it is all a matter of things changing and people feeling the height of their time was the best.

Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by penny0527 View Post
    I think it's kinda like when your parents talk about how "times are now." Kids now think it is a great time and all the technology is awesome. I think my childhood was better because we got outside rather than some of the things kids do now. My parents thought their time was the greatest and would say its because "kids today..." chances are their parents before them would say the same thing.

I think it is all a matter of things changing and people feeling the height of their time was the best.
    This ^^^^.

It also reminds me of the statement "This country has gone straight to hell". Well maybe it is, but you are living here and have the chance to vote and volunteer to makes things happen so why didn't you do something about it? It is stupid to sit back and do nothing and then complain after the fact.
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1

If I could vote threads off the board, I would. Trust me.

medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You can at least one-star them? In other sections, at least, if enough people one star a thread, it gets closed. Not sure if that would fly here.
    -

Originally Posted by medjen View Post
    You can at least one-star them? In other sections, at least, if enough people one star a thread, it gets closed. Not sure if that would fly here.
    Hmm, I didn't realize that 1 star threads got closed in other sections. Usually it takes rule breaking for them to be closed. I would think that using the star system would become a popularity contest.

Honestly, I think the best thing to get rid of the crap threads is to not respond to them. In that way, I've done my share of voting. And majority rules. If enough other people find them entertaining, then so be it. I just don't find them to be.

drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hmm, I didn't realize that 1 star threads got closed in other sections. Usually it takes rule breaking for them to be closed. I would think that using the star system would become a popularity contest.

Honestly, I think the best thing to get rid of the crap threads is to not respond to them. In that way, I've done my share of voting. And majority rules. If enough other people find them entertaining, then so be it. I just don't find them to be.
    I know on my other forum MODs will move the thread to the MISC forum. That could help some of the threads that are just meaningless, or if someone post in th wrong area and move it to the right spot to get the answer

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Me either. I have seen threads with 2 post and it is a 5 star already so the stars I don't think amount too much.

I do remember the good threads that we had when I first joined. I didn't post too much when I first joined. I just sat back and learned about people and laughed at the troll bashing. Where are all the fun trolls at these days. I miss them
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**
    #sizeistheprizeswoleisthegoal

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I've only been posting here for a couple of months, but I don't see a big difference between Nut Misc, O35 Misc, and Female Misc in the quality of topics.
    Agree.. the only difference is the smaller female presence.
    I come here for entertainment purposes and fortunately the small group that post here regularly is awesome it is what I need after a 14 hr workday.. kinda tired about listening to old guys asking if they can put on muscles after 30
    or 150lb dudes saying they can get big on a cut eating 1500 calories a day

Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    I actually had to look at your stats to see how old you are. 32. Right. I was thinking 17.
    he's lying about his age

Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    I see two opinions here.

1. It is the Female misc and should be respected as such. And I've seen posters get chased out of the OV35 and Nut misc.

2. There is nothing stating that men cannot post in here.But that they will not tollerate trolling or harassment. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123990081

I have seen some trolls get shot down in here and banned or negged.
    But he Mods dont check every thread.

If its not reported as offensive then it stays.
    I will agree that there are some stupid and lame threads.
    But that goes for all the Misc sections.

I cant speak for everyone else. But if Im being disrespectful in any way, feel free to let me know.

I will respect that this is the female misc.

But Im keeping my female misc award.
    LMAO.. fully deserved

Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    Cowboy, you have never offended. In fact, I knew you in the O35 before the Fem Misc and you already had my respect (Jim's too).

Of course men can post in here. And many have good advice for all of us.

But the trolls, and the Miscers who post Misc threads here, I do not approve of. Yes, just my opinion. There was a time that this wasn't the Big Misc.
    you gotta take the good with the bad, the way I see it the fem misc is a place for the female population to be free to post whatever the hell they want without being called
    out by the general misc population .. a few slip in here but they leave quickly because they are outnumbered
    in any case if I was asked to leave, I would

Lisa don't take it so seriously you and Flex are 2 of the few people I miss from the 035

Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    Well, I apologize if my posts have led to the Fem Misc demise.
    too late you already did all the possible damage
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    It's a misc... it can't be any worse than the nut huggery in the 035misc... or every other thread about homosexuality or low T.
    true story

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    too late you already did all the possible damage

Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post

don't feel bad you weren't alone

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I honestly don't spend a lot of time online in general, as I used to. It's hard when you have a job that requires you to use a computer all day, and now I work from home, to not be tempted to surf the net a lot. (and here I sit typing this out ) So, that said, it can get a little 'addicting' if I'm not mindful of it.

That said, I think every section probably goes through cycles. You have new batches of people who come in and out...and of course, different styles will mesh with other styles, and some won't. What one person finds funny, another might not. Every message board I've ever been on over the years, has its 'trolls' who start threads to illicit reactions, efights, etc. Typically, the best way to deal with those, is to not post in their threads. I think that's all they're looking for, really. But, sometimes, those threads do turn a bit funny. Unfortunately, I am a terrible ''troll detector.''

Welp...Time to get back to work! have a good day, all!

LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    I honestly don't spend a lot of time online in general, as I used to. It's hard when you have a job that requires you to use a computer all day, and now I work from home, to not be tempted to surf the net a lot. (and here I sit typing this out ) So, that said, it can get a little 'addicting' if I'm not mindful of it.

That said, I think every section probably goes through cycles. You have new batches of people who come in and out...and of course, different styles will mesh with other styles, and some won't. What one person finds funny, another might not. Every message board I've ever been on over the years, has its 'trolls' who start threads to illicit reactions, efights, etc. Typically, the best way to deal with those, is to not post in their threads. I think that's all they're looking for, really. But, sometimes, those threads do turn a bit funny. Unfortunately, I am a terrible ''troll detector.''

Welp...Time to get back to work! have a good day, all!
    Thoroughly enjoy when you surf the net :-)

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Ion26 View Post
    Too bad. You're not in charge here...LBM is.
    I love ya darlin but that is not true..there are many witty and strong women in this section and you know it..Simpy, Rebecca, Erinlee, Sy just to name a few..and Kimme of course. I like when they post too..you too Lisa

I happen to agree...in the course of the year I have been on here..the threads in the fem misc have steadily been going down the crapper for awhile now..
    have I been guilty of posting in said sh*tty threads? yep. I make no apologies for it. If it amuses me I will post.
    if it angers me I will post..
    Last edited by latebloomingmom; 07-17-2012 at 07:38 AM.

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LaDonnaMF View Post
    Thoroughly enjoy when you surf the net :-)
    aw, how nice are u.
    hope u are doing well.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I mean really Erin..hanging out in a newdz beggin thread..tsk tsk...heeeeee

wyomann has no idea who he is arguing with now...good stuff..

Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    I mean really Erin..hanging out in a newdz beggin thread..tsk tsk...heeeeee

wyomann has no idea who he is arguing with now...good stuff..
    No one is above criticism for the posts they make.

When I see Erin complain about troll thread titles and I point out that it isn't just the thread title that makes up the value of a thread, but rather the content and posts inside of the thread itself; She doesn't agree with me, but is posting all the time in a thread titled "Nude Begging" because of the content inside of the thread. That is hypocrisy.

Also, I don't like complaining. You can either make your own threads if you don't like the ones that exists, contribute to existing threads to change the directions things go, or not post and go away. I have little respect for taking no action and then complaining.

No one is above criticism for the posts they make.

When I see Erin complain about troll thread titles and I point out that it isn't just the thread title that makes up the value of a thread, but rather the content and posts inside of the thread itself; She doesn't agree with me, but is posting all the time in a thread titled "Nude Begging" because of the content inside of the thread. That is hypocrisy.

Also, I don't like complaining. You can either make your own threads if you don't like the ones that exists, contribute to existing threads to change the directions things go, or not post and go away. I have little respect for taking no action and then complaining.
    I bolded the pertinent pieces of what I said for easy reference. My complaint was the posters who actually try to answer the question of an obvious troll. And I said I don't open most threads based on their title alone. Explain to me the hypocrisy in that.

And I do take action. I deliberately don't respond in the threads that are, in my opinion, ridiculous. I'd rather encourage actual threads that provoke conversation, so I reply to those threads. How is that complaining and not taking action?

And speaking of hypocrisy, isn't it hypocritical to write a post complaining about me complaining, yet stating that you don't like complaining?

As someone who's been around the female misc for year, I absolutely agree with Lisa. The crap that's out there is ridiculous, and the actual responses to those threads are ridiculous. We used to get trolls and would either flame them out of here, or take over the thread for the lulz. It used to get entertaining. Now, it's really not.

That said, I'm guilty of getting sucked into one here or there. And I ask myself WTF for.

But I open maybe 1 out of every 10 threads here based on thread title alone. And I post in maybe 1 out of every 5 threads I open.

Fem Misc, I am disappoint.

I actually can't believe there is actually a question about what threads are ridiculous. On the main page:

Females whats the first thing you look @ when you check out a guy?
    - Currently has 9 pages. On the millionth thread asking this question here in the 5 years I've been here.

Would you husband a guy who trains solely for aesthetics?
    - I'm guilty of jumping into this. But I can admit it's one that should have been left alone. Currently on page 11.

Female misc: More males than females.
    - Currently on page 10. The millionth thread on this topic in the last few months.

What's it like having a human head come out of your vagina?

How do you like a guys pubes?

How do you like a females pubes?

Female misc: if you could grow a penis for a day.........

Need advice! Gf's sister challenged me to compare muscles
    Thread title is absolutely relevant. Why even open a thread with that title? Let alone open it and give a serious response.
    This was the hypocrisy post, I see you left out the Nood Begging title in the list...

The previous post I made explains it:

My post is not a complaint. I'm pointing out to LBM that no one is above criticism and giving an explanation for my rationale as it pertains to you.

This was the hypocrisy post, I see you left out the Nood Begging title in the list...

The previous post I made explains it:

My post is not a complaint. I'm pointing out to LBM that no one is above criticism and giving an explanation for my rationale as it pertains to you.
    I still don't see the hypocrisy. Most, if not all of those are troll threads. I don't care what they turned into, they were troll threads. The Nood Begging one isn't a troll thread and never was. Or did you not read that post about the history of it and WHY I clicked on it?

I still don't see the hypocrisy. Most, if not all of those are troll threads. I don't care what they turned into, they were troll threads. The Nood Begging one isn't a troll thread and never was. Or did you not read that post about the history of it and WHY I clicked on it?
    You are missing the point. The point isn't troll threads. The point is THREAD TITLE. People don't know the history behind every thread title. I've already seen a couple of posts by people going into the Nude Begging thread and saying "title misleading, leaving disappoint".

You are missing the point. The point isn't troll threads. The point is THREAD TITLE. People don't know the history behind every thread title. I've already seen a couple of posts by people going into the Nude Begging thread and saying "title misleading, leaving disappoint".
    Actually, you are the one who is missing the point. You called me out personally and called me a hypocrite. And you have yet to point out what it is that made you call me, out of everyone else in here, out on that. At least not anything that I have said. Go back and reread my first post in this thread above that I bolded.

Regardless of thread title, who creates the thread can make all the difference.
    If you look at the Noodz begging thread -- it's an ongoing chat thread amongst regulars.
    So, at first blush, you might think the title is whatever...but, when you go into the thread...it's obvious that it's not a troll thread.
    I think that is more of the point.

IDK. Maybe I'm missing the point. lol

Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    Regardless of thread title, who creates the thread can make all the difference.
    If you look at the Noodz begging thread -- it's an ongoing chat thread amongst regulars.
    So, at first blush, you might think the title is whatever...but, when you go into the thread...it's obvious that it's not a troll thread.
    I think that is more of the point.

IDK. Maybe I'm missing the point. lol
    Thank you, WEG! You get the point.