Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Meaner4 View Post
    I have actually chased after guys that I know had the "look" of wanting to approach me and didn't just to have someone to talk to. Maybe it's just me and I'm crazy.
    That is a very cool thing to do not crazy at all
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CoffeCanSlayer View Post
    I've said it before, it's like this:

Decent looking dude who sounds half intelligent and confident= Attractive to the opposite sex.
    Great looking buff dude who kind of sounds like a pompus prick= Attractive to the opposite sex.
    Ugly dude who sounds intelligent and confident (most likely a never, but there's always an exception)= Still can be found attractive by the opposite sex.
    Ugly dude who is not confident, looks at the floor, mumbles, loses the convo= DEALBREAKER
    Fat guy= DEALBREAKER

lulz.
    Buff dudes who sound like pricks =/= attractive IMO
    Fat guys can still be attractive depending upon other things.