Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
    I remember starting a Woodelf in EQ Kelethin.

My buddy just handed me EQ CD's and told me to try this crazy game.

He didn't explain that it was an MMO or what that meant.

I created my character and logged in...started killing some stuff and thought "wow this place is pretty big". Explored alittle did a couple quests...then one told me to go to Crushbone.

Then I see this

[imghttp://www.oocities.org/timessquare/bunker/9915/pic/crushbone1.jpg[/img]

Then I run in and hit an invisible wall and it reads "Loading"....

...it then dawns on me that I think I may have completely underestimated quite how big this game was.

I seriously thought the whole game was in Kelethin...when I asked about how many zones there were I figured there would be like 10....not f'cking 100.
    lol I remember Crushbone and Orc Hill in Kelethin, had a Wood Elf also. Some of the more memorable zones for me were Unrest, Overthere, Lake of Ill Omen, Karnors, The Dwarf City in Velious. Fun times.

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You guys remember how epic it was when you were finally invited to an open raid and you had to go through some crazy hidden wall sh!t and finally you get to this open area and see this?

Brb takes 3 hours to prep for a raid and manually "make" groups.

GET READY EVERYONE WE ARE BREAKING INTO FEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes later....wipe...."How the f'ck do we get our corpses back?"

FFFFFuuuuuuuuu this thread makes me want to get on one of those private servers....how many people play on those?

FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    oh lawd where do I begin

1. runescape. discovered that shet accidentally and became hooked. told my friends about it, they all played it and became hooked. through me that game probably obtained 100+ new members after my friends recommended to their friends, etc. when it had a small player base.

i remember walking around not knowing wtf I was doing, was just a little kid. i would not want to do quests because they took time, instead i'd go off grinding and killing stuff, exploring all possible skills too.

2. ogre island

im not sure where to fit this in terms of time but i got in on this for a while. was a fun game. reminded me of runescape, but played differently. screwed around with 2 good friends of mine in this game.

3. delrith online

first sprite-based MMORPG that I played, was completely different from Ogre Island and Runescape and had a MUCH smaller playerbase. either way, that game was crazy-fast in terms of levelling and progression. i remember everyone abusing the level-up system by only levelling up agility/speed no matter what class they were, simply because it would give you more points to spend upon your next level up. it was so dumb but nobody minded. mages and warriors ran around with more speed than primary attribute.

4. Dark Ages

the next and probably biggest sprite-based MMORPG that i would ever play.. got into it a little while after its release at a time when it was most popular and had a subscription fee. they had constant updates and many things that supposedly made it worth it and i guess it was for its time, but today it wouldn't be worth it.. unless it's free now? idk, haven't checked up on it in years.

either way, this one was definitely quite advanced with its class and loot systems. was very fun to play.

wtf was up with all the higher levels spending lots of money just to make their characters look good lol that sh!t fuked with my mind as a kid.

5. Dark Age of Camelot

played this very very briefly but I do remember one thing.. as the first 3D MMORPG.. i lagged so hard on this i ragequit all 5 times that i gave it a chance. i didn't understand what the problem was back then xD

6. Final Fantasy XI

got hooked on this from one of my friends that i introduced Runescape to a while back.. saw him playing it, got an invite from him to join up.. played free for a week i think and then loved it. didn't keep playing due to having no way to pay for an online game, and parents would rather have had me playing outside (and i thank them for that haha) so i went out and did other stuff, had a social life, etc.

7. then came Silkroad Online, Rappelz, and Granado Espada.. i'd end up wasting a lot of time on these. with the latter being one I came back to recently with a bunch of miscers and we had a thing going for a short while.

8. right now just waiting for something new and good, and worth my money
    I slow down so I can gather the power,
    'cus you can't smell the roses at 90 miles per hour

Steel_Reserve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steel_Reserve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steel_Reserve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steel_Reserve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steel_Reserve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steel_Reserve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steel_Reserve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steel_Reserve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steel_Reserve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steel_Reserve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steel_Reserve is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Usually around at least 700-800 on peak times, sometimes it goes up to around 1300

You guys remember how epic it was when you were finally invited to an open raid and you had to go through some crazy hidden wall sh!t and finally you get to this open area and see this?

Brb takes 3 hours to prep for a raid and manually "make" groups.

GET READY EVERYONE WE ARE BREAKING INTO FEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes later....wipe...."How the f'ck do we get our corpses back?"

FFFFFuuuuuuuuu this thread makes me want to get on one of those private servers....how many people play on those?

joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah P99 is the most populated and can range anywhere from 500-900 people or so. You can't box on P99 either. There are some cool custom servers like EZ Server, SoD and others.

Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1. Games where you could PK on almost any leveling map. Nowaday you can't find many mainstream games with that ****.

2. Dropping items when you died.

I use to freak out when I dc'd in the middle of leveling.
    Kindness is all that matters in life

Spungey is not very well liked. (-100) Spungey is not very well liked. (-100) Spungey is not very well liked. (-100) Spungey is not very well liked. (-100) Spungey is not very well liked. (-100) Spungey is not very well liked. (-100) Spungey is not very well liked. (-100) Spungey is not very well liked. (-100) Spungey is not very well liked. (-100) Spungey is not very well liked. (-100) Spungey is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Burgerbuger View Post
    1. Games where you could PK on almost any leveling map. Nowaday you can't find many mainstream games with that ****.

2. Dropping items when you died.

I use to freak out when I dc'd in the middle of leveling.
    Yeah companies realized most players want to just level up safely with no risk of losing anything. Boring i know, but thats the way most people are. At least there are some games that offer it like eve and darkfall or playing on some UO servers.

wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When I was a newbie in UO, I tamed my first nightmare. I got off it on that winter island to feed it. Some dude attacked it from in his house and if I went to save it I would be banned from his house while the horse kept moving towards him. He killed it.

I cried that night. I was 14.

Then finally got over that pussy **** and became a hardcore PvPer. That was heart pounding dueling 24-7.
    u mad

moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Epic PvP battles in Shadowbane.

2-3 Nations vs another few. Loser lost a city so a lot was at stake.

Crazy ass specialized groups of the right class/race combos to counter the enemy. Ridiculous amounts of coordination leading up to some of these battles. Hundreds of people in one Ventrilo channel taking orders from 1 leader and a few sub-guys. Some of the battles would last 6-7 hours.
    Singer and Bassist of The Stu Tails (all misc band) - check out Feels Good Man and White Knight - 2 songs dedicated to the misc

www.********.com/thestutails

ǫ̨̡̛̛̛̰̩̲̬̯͈̺̱͍͎̊̓͗̍̏ ͓͕̞ Mofood's Avatar
    Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000)
    burning crusade
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

CunningStunt is a complete loser! (-2000) CunningStunt is a complete loser! (-2000) CunningStunt is a complete loser! (-2000) CunningStunt is a complete loser! (-2000) CunningStunt is a complete loser! (-2000) CunningStunt is a complete loser! (-2000) CunningStunt is a complete loser! (-2000) CunningStunt is a complete loser! (-2000) CunningStunt is a complete loser! (-2000) CunningStunt is a complete loser! (-2000) CunningStunt is a complete loser! (-2000)
    My favourite MMO was Legend of Mir 2. When I was 13-15, I'd spent at least 6 hours a day on that. Could be anywhere up to 12 hours.

Sad thing is, I doubt anybody's even heard of it here.

Assembly_Required is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Assembly_Required is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Assembly_Required is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Assembly_Required is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Assembly_Required is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Assembly_Required is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Assembly_Required is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Assembly_Required is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Assembly_Required is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Assembly_Required is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Assembly_Required is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    FFXI Brahs, remember this?

97BBlackZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 97BBlackZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 97BBlackZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 97BBlackZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 97BBlackZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 97BBlackZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 97BBlackZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 97BBlackZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 97BBlackZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 97BBlackZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 97BBlackZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It amazes me as to how many poeple played MMO's in the "good" days and never mention UO.

FFA PVP is the ****. Being able to kill anyone at any time and take all there **** is where it's at. People FEARED PKs. Could even place bounties on their heads ect

brb taking months to level up taming.
    brb 8x8
    brb power hour.
    brb no cap on how many dragons you can have at once.
    PS3: MrBSquAred

"Growth occurs when one goes beyond one's limits, realizing this is part of training"

"live like you die tomorrow, learn like you live forever"-gandhi
    "Pain Is Inevitable. Suffering is Optional." - Buddhist

Check out Criollo and Impurityz youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/EyeGameEG

wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 97BBlackZ View Post
    It amazes me as to how many poeple played MMO's in the "good" days and never mention UO.

FFA PVP is the ****. Being able to kill anyone at any time and take all there **** is where it's at. People FEARED PKs. Could even place bounties on their heads ect

brb 8x8
    brb power hour.
    i posted abouit it twice. read thread.

lots in here are either too young for UO or played EQ. back then it was really either EQ or UO. you grew up on one or the other.
    u mad

FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 97BBlackZ View Post

brb 8x8
    brb power hour.

dunno brah, i never got into it :/

tbh i never even heard of it until I was 14 or so and couldn't be arsed to check it out then

97BBlackZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 97BBlackZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 97BBlackZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 97BBlackZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 97BBlackZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 97BBlackZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 97BBlackZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 97BBlackZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 97BBlackZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 97BBlackZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 97BBlackZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by wrenny420 View Post
    i posted abouit it twice. read thread.

lots in here are either too young for UO or played EQ. back then it was really either EQ or UO. you grew up on one or the other.
    i saw your posts...? I'm saying there's a lack of people that fail to mention UO in general. out of all the MMO threads there's usually only 1 or 2 people that post about it.
    Your the only one i've seen post about it in this thread. There's only a 2 year difference between EQ and UO.

I played EQ but could never get into it for some reason.
    PS3: MrBSquAred

"Growth occurs when one goes beyond one's limits, realizing this is part of training"

"live like you die tomorrow, learn like you live forever"-gandhi
    "Pain Is Inevitable. Suffering is Optional." - Buddhist

Check out Criollo and Impurityz youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/EyeGameEG

Spungey is not very well liked. (-100) Spungey is not very well liked. (-100) Spungey is not very well liked. (-100) Spungey is not very well liked. (-100) Spungey is not very well liked. (-100) Spungey is not very well liked. (-100) Spungey is not very well liked. (-100) Spungey is not very well liked. (-100) Spungey is not very well liked. (-100) Spungey is not very well liked. (-100) Spungey is not very well liked. (-100)
    I used to look at the UO box in the store in the 90s.
    Thinking how awesome it must be to play an rpg in a world with other people and how i'd never get to join in coz my mom would no way in hell let me use her CC.

Then i didnt play an MMO till 2005. And now no MMOs do FFA PvP. feels bad man

Brahs who are concerned about FFA PvP, look up a game called ArcheAge. It's not out yet but supposedly there's a good chance the whole world will be FFA PvP. I'm excited for it.

FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just googled my Characters Name + Server just out of curiosity.

Nice to be remembered

*May want to skip to 2:30*

Some guy posted this on Youtube...its a video some guy was making for his guild in DAOC...im the blue Kobold who comes out and rapes him ruining his video lol.

Fuzze Wuzze - Trollin since 2001
    Last edited by FuzzeWuzze; 06-17-2011 at 03:41 PM.
    Join KIVA - Donate to those in need around the world! Free $25 for signing up!
    http://www.kiva.org/invitedby/fuzzewuzze

Join the League of Legends! Largest MOBA Game of all time!
    http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4abffc9d33310

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How often does a brand new progression server open up?

I really don't feel like playing on one thats already been cleared up to Velious.

Originally Posted by FuzzeWuzze View Post

*May want to skip to 2:30*

Some guy posted this on Youtube...its a video some guy was making for his guild in DAOC...im the blue Kobold who comes out and rapes him ruining his video lol.

Fuzze Wuzze - Trollin since 2001
    LOL

dude i remember seeing this video a LONG time ago!

How often does a brand new progression server open up?

I really don't feel like playing on one thats already been cleared up to Velious.
    On live or the private client? On private p99 is currently up to Kunark expansion, and plan on going to Velious eventually, and that will be all. As far as other servers go it really varies because there are so many, and the fact that they are all so vaguely populated.

If you go to eqemulator .org you can find out about all the servers on the private client.

Kadotus is just really nice. (+1000) Kadotus is just really nice. (+1000) Kadotus is just really nice. (+1000) Kadotus is just really nice. (+1000) Kadotus is just really nice. (+1000) Kadotus is just really nice. (+1000) Kadotus is just really nice. (+1000) Kadotus is just really nice. (+1000) Kadotus is just really nice. (+1000) Kadotus is just really nice. (+1000) Kadotus is just really nice. (+1000)
    vanilla wow's world bosses, raiding scholomance, ganking/worldpvp with my friends (lol flying mounts) quit wotlk

Originally Posted by Kadotus View Post
    vanilla wow's world bosses, raiding scholomance, ganking/worldpvp with my friends (lol flying mounts) quit wotlk
    As convenient as flying mounts were, there was something nice that goes back to actually exploring and viewing the zones you were traveling. There was also a danger in traveling the zones in EQ.

Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just googled my name and server for WoW.

There is still talk about me being one of the best warriors on the server until this day....(thread was this month actually)

Last time I played in serious PvP was during BC.

KG3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KG3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KG3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KG3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KG3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KG3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KG3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KG3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KG3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KG3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KG3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i love talking about this stuff even though I haven't touched an MMO in almost 6 years.

UO was the start for me got way big into it.. wasn't the best PvPer cause I played on Oceania (Aussie server) on a 56k Modem.. (Side note: Parents ruined me a bunch of times when they had to use the phone or when somebody called and games would crash god those were the worst.) so there was always a little skip not huge but when you have 2 seconds to use a bandage to try and heal a level 3 poison or you're ganked it's huge. Still beat the immense lag I got on Sonoma Baja and whatever West Coast servers were.

Was the worst of my friends for the longest time but then I came up on some sweet loot started Animal Taming and became the cat's meow of my friends. Well I gave my password to a kid I met and played with for over a solid 6 months was my best game friend and was from Australia well once I was established and had a castle and mares wyrms wyverns drakes whatever they were I had em all; guy logged on transferred all my Ranger/Phoenix all my Indestructible/Vanq weapons all my sandals rares etc. etc. and my castle. I never recovered fully and turned over to EQ.

Came back to UO a little bit after and started working my back up did okay but was never the same... and then they started adding Silver Serpents to the Lich lairs and more Lich Lords and I quit to move back into EQ. Played a little more off and on but they ruined the game. Once it went 3D it was over.

Got to think too that you'll never have the time to sink into a game like that or EQ as you did when you were that young so even if something came along it would be hard to get the same feel.

Orion99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Orion99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Orion99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Orion99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Orion99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Orion99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Orion99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Orion99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Orion99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Orion99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Orion99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Man, they don't make MMO's anymore like they did EQ.

I remember being a Human monk and starting out and being binded in the city next to Eastern Commons. One guy from my group said "hey lets go over to the erudite lands! The map (cloth that came with game) looks like its cool! We can go get tons of XP away from all these groups."

Take a 30 minute boat ride over to Erudin.

"OMFG THERE'S 30 PH*CKING SKELE'S CHASING ME RUN RUN RUN!!!"

Of course we died...and trained each other with the skeletons since we were noobs...then we had to spend a three our crusade trying to get our corpses back while dieing numerous times in the process.

Man I miss EQ.
    "All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time"
    - Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, USMC

Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    best thing about mmo is not to play them
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 Crew
    Conspiracy Crew

kireiray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kireiray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kireiray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kireiray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kireiray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kireiray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kireiray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kireiray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kireiray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kireiray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kireiray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Budjola View Post
    best thing about mmo is not to play them
    this lol, fun times were had though and not a single regret.

got gladiator 6 times in wow (think about that time investment) and i just remembering so many long ass nights of grinding 50+ wins and then a loss or two and you're down from where you started. Having to camp 5-6 different mules on servers to que dodge counter comps. Raiding in BC when that **** was new and ruining my relationship with my parents and losing sleep to wipe to Hydross. That accomplished feeling of getting server firsts and waking up with a bright shiny Gladiator tag in front of your name.

I am almost tempted to reinstall every week.. I still have a **** load of fun on my rogue just raping people questing. I am however dissapointed at post BC play, ganking people on ground mounts/slow flyers was fine but you'll never catch people at 310 and everyone's too busy botting/sitting in town and afking to really play the game anymore.

angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by joedirt87 View Post
    As convenient as flying mounts were, there was something nice that goes back to actually exploring and viewing the zones you were traveling. There was also a danger in traveling the zones in EQ.
    this. nobody went through Kithicor Forest at night. if you needed to get through that zone you waited til morning
    hiya
    PSN: med171