Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    honestly josef looks like hes about 5'8'', he probably looks alot smaller in person, but who knows. all i know is i wanna look like he does

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JOSEF RAKICH View Post
    Well whos fault is that, its not my fault you have been inconsistant over the last year, you are the only one to blame. Upload a pic, thats all there is to it. Dont talk about it, be about it. (thats the difference between me and you).
    Well whose fault is that, it's not my fault you weren't bulking and the video is a few months old. See how that works?

Clearly that's not the difference considering you don't stop talking about it.

If development of rheumatoid arthritis to the point where I couldn't walk on many days is my own fault, then yes, I'm the one to blame. Oh well.

Anyways, you can go have fun looking like a homo with 13" arms, I'll go have fun playing football (which just happens to be the only reason I lift).

JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SeanP35 View Post
    Well whose fault is that, it's not my fault you weren't bulking and the video is a few months old. See how that works?

Clearly that's not the difference considering you don't stop talking about it.

If development of rheumatoid arthritis to the point where I couldn't walk on many days is my own fault, then yes, I'm the one to blame. Oh well.

Anyways, you can go have fun looking like a homo with 13" arms, I'll go have fun playing football (which just happens to be the only reason I lift).
    I diddnt say i wasent bulking then, never once did i mention that, why do you keep talking about that? I said im in bulk mode now and still more ripped than you can ever dream of being. Its not my fault the video is old lol time goes along what the **** am i suspose to do freeze time??

Lol you mad.

N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I diddnt say i wasent bulking then, never once did i mention that, why do you keep talking about that? I said im in bulk mode now and still more ripped than you can ever dream of being. Its not my fault the video is old lol time goes along what the **** am i suspose to do freeze time??

Lol you mad.
    Bold. (remove space before ':')
    http ://www.ehow.com/how_2321224_cast-spell-freeze-time.html

<<:::>> Founder, CMO, Researcher, & Writer at Spartan Supps. <<:::>>

www.********.com/spartansupps

http://spartansupplements.wordpress.com/

wafffle is on a distinguished road. (+10) wafffle is on a distinguished road. (+10) wafffle is on a distinguished road. (+10) wafffle is on a distinguished road. (+10) wafffle is on a distinguished road. (+10) wafffle is on a distinguished road. (+10) wafffle is on a distinguished road. (+10) wafffle is on a distinguished road. (+10) wafffle is on a distinguished road. (+10) wafffle is on a distinguished road. (+10) wafffle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    *******s mad cause josef is styling on them lol.

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Lol you mad.
    If I were to drop 20lbs, I'd be at your weight and would be sitting around 5-6% bodyfat. I'd definitely be more "ripped" than you, I don't have a clue what the hell I'd look like though. My goal is not to be ripped, however. I couldn't care less. This isn't even really about me. You, just you, look like crap compared to your pictures on here. There is no reason for anybody to really look up to you as a good bodybuilder as you look average in comparison to most people on this forum. Simple as that.

Lol you mad.

Originally Posted by wafffle View Post
    *******s mad cause josef is styling on them lol.
    The only person he's styling on is any sub-160lb kid on this forum.

NulleryDrummerB12 iLiftNoodBrah's Avatar
    iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If I were to drop 20lbs, I'd be at your weight and would be sitting around 5-6% bodyfat. I'd definitely be more "ripped" than you, I don't have a clue what the hell I'd look like though. My goal is not to be ripped, however. I couldn't care less. This isn't even really about me. You, just you, look like crap compared to your pictures on here. There is no reason for anybody to really look up to you as a good bodybuilder as you look average in comparison to most people on this forum. Simple as that.

Lol you mad.
    imagesack:

[IMG]http://img705.imagesack.us/img705/904/*******ry.png[/IMG]

lols will be coming
    Last edited by iLiftNoodBrah; 04-24-2011 at 09:43 PM.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136864013&highlight=wumbology

405x1/235x1/405x3

Originally Posted by iLiftNoodBrah View Post
    ill settle this once and for all.

with a picture of seanp:

lols will be coming
    Dated about April '07, I believe.

Originally Posted by Kiwisaki View Post
    Honestly you can't really tell what he looks like muscularly in that picture. Thread will proceed.
    That was when I was sitting around 155lbs anyways, well before I started lifting. I don't look good at all now either, but I'm almost 40lbs bigger than that now.

iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That was when I was sitting around 155lbs anyways, well before I started lifting. I don't look good at all now either, but I'm almost 40lbs bigger than that now.
    you make no sense brah.

brb

gonna

talk sh*t on someone

when i admittly say i look worse

yo, josef could look like utter sh*t, but if u look any worse u honestly have no room to speak.

brb

gonna

go tell

the worlds smartest person

that hes an idiot

when im dumber then him

brb

gonna

go make fun of someone for being ugly

when im

10x uglier

strong sense being made.

if your ranting about small kids nuthugging him

get over it

who cares?

clean out your own closet

before u clean out other peoples closet.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136864013&highlight=wumbology

405x1/235x1/405x3

Mustinjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustinjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustinjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustinjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustinjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustinjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustinjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustinjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustinjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustinjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustinjack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Okay, just out of curiosity (no, I do not look better hurr durr) - how the hell do you guys actually think he looks good? Aside from his abs being slightly more prominent, he looks smaller than my 155lb brother who works out very inconsistently and has a ****ty diet.

(srs)

I'd like a serious answer, not a "LAWL HE LUKS BETTER THAN U".
    All you do is got here and talk a whole lot of mess about how your soo much better than people. STFU and quit being so insecure. im not negging because im not a dick, but you should just be.. not a dick? i read your stuff and all you do is talk shiz. post a pic of yourself so people can actually see how "in-shape" you claim to be pussi

you make no sense brah.
    No, it is not at all like your comparisons. It is like him making others think he is the world's smartest man while he has an IQ of 80, along with me calling him out on it.

Originally Posted by Mustinjack View Post
    All you do is got here and talk a whole lot of mess about how your soo much better than people. STFU and quit being so insecure. im not negging because im not a dick, but you should just be.. not a dick? i read your stuff and all you do is talk shiz. post a pic of yourself so people can actually see how "in-shape" you claim to be pussi
    I have yet to say I'm better than anybody in this thread, and the post you quoted actually included me saying that I don't look good at all. Please read before you make idiotic posts.

Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000)
    you make no sense brah.

brb

gonna

talk sh*t on someone

when i admittly say i look worse

yo, josef could look like utter sh*t, but if u look any worse u honestly have no room to speak.

brb

gonna

go tell

the worlds smartest person

that hes an idiot

when im dumber then him

brb

gonna

go make fun of someone for being ugly

when im

10x uglier

strong sense being made.

if your ranting about small kids nuthugging him

get over it

who cares?

clean out your own closet

before u clean out other peoples closet.

You're implying Sean is an idiot when you just posted something that looks so retarded I can't even think of a good word to describe it?

Rearn2speakyfrurentEngurish.
    "Go for a middle schooler bro. It's not weird."--Cajunpballer

DONT TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT.

Lol you could never get on my level, ever.

Not sure if serious..
    I will never get to your level of stupidity or false superiority, no. Not that I would really want to either, though. You have fun being at your level!

You're implying Sean is an idiot when you just posted something that looks so retarded I can't even think of a good word to describe it?

Don't bother, you're just going to get dragged down with me. This has happened many times in the past. Regardless of the fact that nobody can come up with an actual argument against what I say, I am still considered wrong by everybody.

No, it is not at all like your comparisons. It is like him making others think he is the world's smartest man while he has an IQ of 80, along with me calling him out on it.
    listen man we live in america

i understand josef is indeed an idiot

brb soreness indicatoes a good workout?

lolwut?

yea i know he is retarded

u see personal trainers giving shhiiitty advice

u see people like scooby giving shhhiittty advice

brb gonna go believe random ass people just because they look good and have no science behind it

but who the hell cares. what are you going to do about it at the end of the day?

what is it going to change?

the little glitter in the eyes of the small kids will still be the same

when they look at josef

until apparently u turned into a ripped kid

nobody will want your advice

its like with mark rippetoe

if he was a myspace ripped kid or a model like scott herman

more people would be on SS

what are u gonna do about it?

405x1/235x1/405x3

Mustinjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustinjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustinjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustinjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustinjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustinjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustinjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustinjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustinjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustinjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustinjack will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I have yet to say I'm better than anybody in this thread, and the post you quoted actually included me saying that I don't look good at all. Please read before you make idiotic posts.
    your still a dick. your 17 brah. you dont know shii. and you lift for football? you prolly suck. Josef is on that next level shii. your mirin like crazy.

Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't bother, you're just going to get dragged down with me. This has happened many times in the past. Regardless of the fact that nobody can come up with an actual argument against what I say, I am still considered wrong by everybody.
    I'm still enraged that he actually made me read that mess of a post. Regardless of the content or even if he were right, my head is full of phuck right now.

nowhere in my post am i saying sean is an idiot.

mis understood his intention.

and lol

the only reason

i am doing this

is to get u mad?

but ill stop now, kk

405x1/235x1/405x3

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's quite sad that someone is so worried about another man's prowess in improving his physique or whatever his goals may be, but I find it quite silly that such an exalted person would even dignify some of this **** with a response.

Quit stroking your egos, folks. You all suck compared to someone else, so it doesn't matter. I do, too.

But what's really pathetic is all of these "side-fights" about random bull**** in this topic. I hope you guys don't act like this in regards to training and the physiques of others in public. God forbid we ever train in the same gym or anything of the sort...
    550/385/655, 285 overhead press, 330 push jerk, 250 weighted dip, 190 weighted pull-up, 413.8 max weighted pull-up, 450 front squat, 365 RFESS, 305 x 2 log press, 400 (per arm) farmer's carry, 370 atlas stone, 31 pull-ups at 247.

www.youtube.com/user/JoeyTheMilitant/videos
    Next competition date(s): November 9th & 10th, 2019.
    Instagram: @hiphopstrongman_reloaded

what are u gonna do about it?
    Fair enough. Not a heck of a lot else for me to say, aside from a warning that leaving my ******** profile picture posted is against the rules and you may end up being banned for it. Jus' sayin'.

your still a dick. your 17 brah. you dont know shii. and you lift for football? you prolly suck. Josef is on that next level shii. your mirin like crazy.
    Yes, I lift for football. No, you making stupid judgements is not going to help your argument.

nowhere in my post am i saying sean is an idiot.

mis understood his intention.

and lol

the only reason

i am doing this

is to get u mad?

but ill stop now, kk
    Dear phucking god please.

Fair enough. Not a heck of a lot else for me to say, aside from a warning that leaving my ******** profile picture posted is against the rules and you may end up being banned for it. Jus' sayin'.
    brb making another account.

but i misunderstood your point. i didnt read all the posts. just a few recent ones. in a way i agree with u, but im telling you your argument is pointless. like i said arguing here isnt changing anything

405x1/235x1/405x3

brb making another account.

but i misunderstood your point. i didnt read all the posts. just a few recent ones. in a way i agree with u, but im telling you your argument is pointless. like i said arguing here isnt changing anything
    Yep.

Question - who are you? Because I know that nobody would have been able to get that picture if they weren't my friend on ********, and if I remember correctly the only person I had as a friend on there was Drake. You Drake breh?

ill settle this once and for all.

with a picture of seanp:

[IMG]http://img705.imagesack.us/img705/904/*******ry.png[/IMG]

lols will be coming
    lol wtf? how did i turn it into imagesack?

potential meme?

405x1/235x1/405x3

Yep.

Question - who are you? Because I know that nobody would have been able to get that picture if they weren't my friend on ********, and if I remember correctly the only person I had as a friend on there was Drake. You Drake breh?
    Drake Austin Taylor

waitwut?

405x1/235x1/405x3

Yes, I lift for football. No, you making stupid judgements is not going to help your argument.
    thats your ******** picture? BAHAHAHAHHAHA

Yep.

No homo but I had it saved on my computer for a while from the time you (or somebody else?) had it posted.

By the way don't look out your window.

lol wtf? how did i turn it into imagesack?

potential meme?
    Lol'd. Definitely.

Drake Austin Taylor

waitwut?
    Figured. I unfriended you about 20 minutes ago. Lul.

Yep.

No homo but I had it saved on my computer for a while from the time you (or somebody else?) had it posted.

By the way don't look out your window.
    Ah, okay. I actually never even knew it was posted. Must have been posted and removed while I was logged off.

alright justin mack, you keep laughing. but as an official misc detective. dont be surprised if i find your FB photo.

405x1/235x1/405x3

Lol'd. Definitely.

Figured. I unfriended you about 20 minutes ago. Lul.

Yep.

Ah, okay. I actually never even knew it was posted. Must have been posted and removed while I was logged off.
    jakes on you cuz im devonte bess.

but i dont think drake cares.

405x1/235x1/405x3