Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by erikjh View Post
    why? their a private bussiness, they can do what ever they want.
    Yes they can and we have the right to disagree and voice our opinions.
    "People listen to rich folks. People they pray for poor folks"- John Thompson, long time head basketball coach at Georgetown University.

Passion doesn't pay the bills. G4P does.

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Frankly, I think that if they spent all the money they have in marketing for actually researching the disease it would be cured with a single pill by now.

I like the point about Testicular cancer, it would be a far better thing for the NFL to raise awareness of, I mean what percentage of the NFL's fan base has breasts vs. balls.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

Where do we go now....... erikjh's Avatar
    erikjh is just really nice. (+1000) erikjh is just really nice. (+1000) erikjh is just really nice. (+1000) erikjh is just really nice. (+1000) erikjh is just really nice. (+1000) erikjh is just really nice. (+1000) erikjh is just really nice. (+1000) erikjh is just really nice. (+1000) erikjh is just really nice. (+1000) erikjh is just really nice. (+1000) erikjh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by egoatdoor View Post
    They don't. They replaced the United Way with this one.

And ah how can you call the NFL a charity?
    http://www.nflcharities.org/
    they seemed to be involved in alot. more so than other companies or brands.

Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bamazav View Post
    My mother is a survivor, so don't start with the " You don't care about cancer victims" stuff. NFL players should not be wearing pink shoes and gloves. Paint a bow on the field, put a logo in the upper corner of the TV screen, ask for a donation from every fan in attendance, but the pink accessories reminds more of a fashion show than a pro football game. If they ever make BAMA players wear pink, I am going to become a Monmouth State fan.

JEEZ, what the hell difference does it make what color shoes they wear? And so what if they are PINK??

I wish people would quit being so damn paranoid and get more comfortable in their own SKINS than to have to worry about wearing the color PINK!!

There are bigger things to worry about....... read the news and free your mind!

And the pink is for a GREAT cause!!! Think about THAT first, and salute your own mother's survival of that terrible disease!

Nuff said!
    I don't give S^&%, I don't take S$^$, I ain't in the S$^$ Business!

Reps? Reps? I don't need no stinkin' Reps!

Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Personally, I don't think the NFL should be playing favorites in selecting any one charity, but that's my typically political incorrect opinion.
    And that's YOUR opinion...the NFL can pretty much do whatever they want!

I doubt it VERY highly that you or any other football fan would never watch football again! You all are slaves to the pigskin! LOL!
    I don't give S^&%, I don't take S$^$, I ain't in the S$^$ Business!

Reps? Reps? I don't need no stinkin' Reps!

egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    http://www.nflcharities.org/
    they seemed to be involved in alot. more so than other companies or brands.
    Its a foundation, not a charity.
    "People listen to rich folks. People they pray for poor folks"- John Thompson, long time head basketball coach at Georgetown University.

Passion doesn't pay the bills. G4P does.

fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Wildtim View Post
    Frankly, I think that if they spent all the money they have in marketing for actually researching the disease it would be cured with a single pill by now.

I like the point about Testicular cancer, it would be a far better thing for the NFL to raise awareness of, I mean what percentage of the NFL's fan base has breasts vs. balls.
    If you would have made this comment 30 years ago I would agree with you. But there are a lot more women who are avid football fans than you may think. We are no longer limited to the kitchen making samiches while you men sit in front of the TV watching football, drinking beer and beating your chests showing your manliness

It really amazes me how many men on this forum are so insecure in their manhood that they would object to the NFL supporting a worthy cause. Maybe if you guys spent the same energy raising awareness that September is Prostate Cancer month instead of objecting to October being Breast Cancer month people would be more aware of the seriousness of the disease and the importance of early detection. But again anything involving your manhood you cross your legs and don't go there because it's better to suffer in silence then go through the humiliation of an exam

Seriously guys we women go through major humiliation every year, and some of us go 2x a year because we are high risk, and are poked, prodded and felt up so we can remain alive. Having a doctor grab your privates for 5 sec for an exam is a lot less humiliating than having to lay down and spread your legs while being tortured by medieval torture devices. We should all fight to find cures for cancer of any kind!

merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by fitmom43 View Post
    If you would have made this comment 30 years ago I would agree with you. But there are a lot more women who are avid football fans than you may think. We are no longer limited to the kitchen making samiches while you men sit in front of the TV watching football, drinking beer and beating your chests showing your manliness
    What the Hell!!!! I never got this memo, When the hell this happen?

It really amazes me how many men on this forum are so insecure in their manhood that they would object to the NFL supporting a worthy cause. Maybe if you guys spent the same energy raising awareness that September is Prostate Cancer month instead of objecting to October being Breast Cancer month people would be more aware of the seriousness of the disease and the importance of early detection. But again anything involving your manhood you cross your legs and don't go there because it's better to suffer in silence then go through the humiliation of an exam
    I know I see this at work right now. Alot of insecure men for sure. I wore a tie that had pink in it yesterday and got harassed. Get a grip people

BTW, what man doesn't like breast????? We should be wearing pink every day!!

Just sayin
    Eric

"Sports do not build character. They reveal it."

"Thin skinned? Now that sounds like a way I could get more shredded....by having thinner skin." - Brackneyc

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.

erikjh is just really nice. (+1000) erikjh is just really nice. (+1000) erikjh is just really nice. (+1000) erikjh is just really nice. (+1000) erikjh is just really nice. (+1000) erikjh is just really nice. (+1000) erikjh is just really nice. (+1000) erikjh is just really nice. (+1000) erikjh is just really nice. (+1000) erikjh is just really nice. (+1000) erikjh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Its a foundation, not a charity.
    charities, foundations, who really gives a crap....at least there putting back into the communities, get off your high horse for a second would you please.

fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by merlinsrealm View Post
    What the Hell!!!! I never got this memo, When the hell this happen?
    We took over while you guys weren't paying attention Maybe ya'll will learn to pay more attention to what we say instead of looking at our T&A you would know what's going on LMAO!!!! Just teasing ya maybe

Im aware of your breast TheSheepdog's Avatar
    TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They don't. They replaced the United Way with this one.

And ah how can you call the NFL a charity?
    uh, no, they still have the commercials

and

NFL Charities

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_Charities

I think that its great that a multibillion dollar company chooses to give to charities.
    In a word full of selfishness and greed, I cant see anything wrong with it.

If they didnt give then people would have a issue with that.
    ARMY VET, POLICE OFFICER,SHEEPDOG
    ★cVc★

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bamazav View Post
    My mother is a survivor, so don't start with the " You don't care about cancer victims" stuff. NFL players should not be wearing pink shoes and gloves. Paint a bow on the field, put a logo in the upper corner of the TV screen, ask for a donation from every fan in attendance, but the pink accessories reminds more of a fashion show than a pro football game. If they ever make BAMA players wear pink, I am going to become a Monmouth State fan.
    I agree, but on a much broader scale. I'm sick of "awareness". I'm aware of cancer. I've had three survivors in my family. I'm aware of hunger. I've been hungry, and I've put in a lot of time and money to feed the hungry. I'm aware of Darfur. I'm aware of women's oppression. I'm aware of Tibet.

I'm frigging AWARE already!
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    I agree, but on a much broader scale. I'm sick of "awareness". I'm aware of cancer. I've had three survivors in my family. I'm aware of hunger. I've been hungry, and I've put in a lot of time and money to feed the hungry. I'm aware of Darfur. I'm aware of women's oppression. I'm aware of Tibet.

Ahhhhh but do you know awareness is the ability to perceive, and some people are not as evolved so they have difficulty perceiving what is around them so their capability of awareness needs to be reinforced with visual symbolism so they then become aware?

OHHHHH F'k I sound like KD and I have no idea what I just said

Just messing with you Marius

merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ahhhhh but do you know awareness is the ability to perceive, and some people are not as evolved so they have difficulty perceiving what is around them so their capability of awareness needs to be reinforced with visual symbolism so they then become aware?

Ow ow ow..................My head hurts now!!!!!!!!!!

Eric

"Thin skinned? Now that sounds like a way I could get more shredded....by having thinner skin." - Brackneyc

TBE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Who cares? Let them wear pink shoes if they want. If they start wearing pink pants...

Mk35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mk35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mk35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mk35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mk35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mk35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mk35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mk35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mk35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mk35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mk35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

^^^Agreed... not being insensitive to the issue but..... I Get It! I give $, ran (3) 5k's in the last (3) months for various causes (came in 1st last Saturday , I care but it could be a bit more subtle.....sorry that's just how I feel.
    Romans: 8:37-39 Prov:10:24

I guess some folks have a problem with this too.........

The White House seen from the North Lawn is bathed in pink light in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month Oct. 14, 2010. (Official White House Photo by Lawrence Jackson)

http://www.whitehouse.gov/photos-and...2010-photo-day
    Eric

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by merlinsrealm View Post
    I guess some folks have a problem with this too.........

The White House seen from the North Lawn is bathed in pink light in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month Oct. 14, 2010. (Official White House Photo by Lawrence Jackson)

http://www.whitehouse.gov/photos-and...2010-photo-day
    Just the waste of money to keep that **** lit up.

Thanks for raising my awareness.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

Just the waste of money to keep that **** lit up.

oh come on now MU, a couple of pink light bulbs??? come on.....

fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In 2006 (the most recent year numbers are available)—

•191,410 women were diagnosed with breast cancer.*†
    •40,820 women died from breast cancer.*†

I'll put up with the pink for 1 month a year.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" -Arnold

Photography Crew
    Canon T5I

TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    all of the men that love breast should be giving an arm and a leg
    ★cVc★

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    charities, foundations, who really gives a crap....at least there putting back into the communities, get off your high horse for a second would you please.
    On spread, reps be coming.

Why would anyone have an issue with anything related to breast cancer & the color pink? Most asinine bitching I have ever read.

oh come on now MU, a couple of pink light bulbs??? come on.....
    those pink lights bulbs are costing the tax payers millions, thousands, hundreds...its costing something that is eating up my paycheck...damn bulbs ( I bet their energy efficient too..damn it)

I'm wondering if its the fact that its breast cancer, which affects mostly women and not a man illness like prostate cancer thats the problem.

The only people that are against all of this seem to be men. If Men were diagnose with breast cancer as much as women would it be different? How different would it be if the people who were against the outpouring of support had breast cancer?
    ★cVc★

Seriously guys if you would spend this much energy raising awareness for prostate cancer during the month of September than you do bit*hing about why they should stop wearing pink during an NFL games, more men would be aware of the importance of early detection and more people would benefit from your efforts! just sayin'

Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Seriously guys if you would spend this much energy raising awareness for prostate cancer during the month of September than you do bit*hing about why they should stop wearing pink during an NFL games, more men would be aware of the importance of early detection and more people would benefit from your efforts! just sayin'
    I'm sorry, when was that most recient "bit*hing" post made? 14 posts and 4 days ago?

I've suspected for some time that you don't always read the threads you respond to.
    " ----------I`m your Huckleberry......'"

John Adams

Originally Posted by Nikonguy View Post
    I'm sorry, when was that most recient "bit*hing" post made? 14 posts and 4 days ago?

I've suspected for some time that you don't always read the threads you respond to.
    Yes I read every thread I respond in. Do you? There have been several people who have complained about all the Pink in NFL and how everyone is very aware.

I guess it is you who has not read this thread entirely

Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes I read every thread I respond in. Do you? There have been several people who have complained about all the Pink in NFL and how everyone is very aware.

I guess it is you who has not read this thread entirely
    Silly of me, forgot you are always right. Guess it's your own posts you don't read.

nosmilieface.com
    Last edited by Nikonguy; 10-17-2010 at 05:58 PM.
    " ----------I`m your Huckleberry......'"

John Adams