Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by buff_chix View Post
    Ok, thank you all for the great guy advice. Its really helped. Im not good with this kind of stuff, Ive always thrown myself tword men and been the alpha, this wll be fun ill actually get to be the girl in the relationship! haha
    Hell last weekend my sister took me out to bar to meet up with an old HS friend whos single but id never date he was a wicked slut, anyways when we got there I said 'oh there he is, lets go say hi' she said 'no hunny we stay here, hell come to us' not more then a second later he left his friends to come hang out with us. I swear i feel like ive been living under a rock, 26 and cant do the whole how to get a guy thing that most women perfect when they are 15.

I think i missed my oppertunity to ask Creey is Hunky (their new offical names) is single. I dont want to seem over bearing at all. Also im not good with the bar scene, im trying to not drink for health reasons, nothing bad just im an anal calorie counter. Also the bar is where i do my signature move, how I got my last 2 guys I throw myself on them, make out and stuff, then get their number. Then the next day text/call and say im sorry it was the alachol, they say they liked it boom insta relationship. The last two guys a 5yr and 4yr relationship of misery.

Once Hunky starts going to the gym more maybe after a few times seeing him, ill ask him for a hang out. I dont do the gym fridays but ill go on a friday and invite him to a bar with my friends thing. My friends are all in on my gym hunk saga and would so help me out.
    The other day one of my friends sent me a flurry of texts asking if Hunky had any tatts because she saw him and was going to speak to him for me, sadly my Hunk has no tatts so it wasnt him. (not into tatted guys anyways)

I LOVE the update! THANK YOU, I have been checking back -

As an alpha-female myself it has been very difficult to step things down, my last two relationships 11 years and 2 years- I was the agressor- and I swear, towards the end of both relationships I felt like "the man" in so many ways- breadwinner, financier, planner all the way to agressor in the bedroom ---- and I think as I have aged, I find that I would like someone to exude that confidence, that planning and nuturing with me and I have noticed the guys that grow some, and come talk to me, have a very unique swagger and confidence that is very appealing.

I think you can ask Creepy what Hunkys status is and leave it at that. Creepy will likely tell Hunky and if Hunky wants to say hello- he will. The seed would have been planted but I would strongly encourage you to step back after that. Thats all he should need. I dont mind giving guys a little nudge from time to time, but as a strong woman I really need someone who can make things happen. GOOD LUCK GIRL--- but there are SOOOOO many guys out there for you to choose from--- your young, and it sounds like you have a healthy mind-set and many guys find that appealing.

PS: I read through your other post about tipping a couple of drinks back and getting into attack mode... LOL! My advice applies more for setting things up for Long Term Relationships--- and flys completely out the window if you are looking for something more casual. If its casual, go get him, girl!

adrenaline25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenaline25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenaline25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenaline25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenaline25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenaline25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenaline25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenaline25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenaline25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenaline25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenaline25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

Originally Posted by LadyDat510 View Post
    Girl- I hear you! One thing I have noticed is guys that go to the gym religiously, dont seem to do the gym pick-up thing! Its like, how else am I supposed to meet someone that shares this interest that obviously consumes such a huge part of my life? A few pointers I can offer from guys that I know from the gym, but have seen out and about and have said-- "I have always wanted to say hello" but ya look a little mean/intimidating/serious-- I am five feet tall for goodness sakes!

All of my recommendations below will include any disclaimers for people that dont want to be "bothered" at the gym... ya ya ya--- we know that, but when you are the gym every day for 3-4 hours--- A little eye candy is encouraging... that being said here is what I recommend:
    I myself have run into some women at the gym that i have found attractive, I often tend to talk to them a little, usually a hello, bit of advice, some occasional discreet flirting, but i will rarely make a pass at them. Mostly because quite often (from my conversations with the women i know at the gym) they do not feel very attractive when they are sweaty ect ect. and i most certainly will not bother them when they are doing cardio.....no easier way to irritate someone.

oh and as for balls, i see youre in denver, thats only a couple hours from me, I like slightly older women ;-)......how you doin?

So, I was at the gym and spotted this hot guy. He checked me out and was lifting heavy so I started throwing about heavy weights about 10-15lbs heavier then I usually do. I have a bit of muscle to me but my body fat is hiding it. Im about 30% BF, 140lbs 5'3" size 10.

After gushing to my girl friends about checking him out and him looking at me, they said men dont like women who can lift such heavy weights.

How can i properly flirt with a guy at the gym, or atleast show im intrested with out intimadating them? Unless men do like women who lift heavy. He was def a BBer not an average guy at the gym.

PS he could be married or gay, no clue didnt talk to him!
    just say hi, ask his name, give him yours. It will go from there where it will. I myself have asked girls from the gym out, but i have never done it while in the gym. But the more you know them the more opportunity outside of the gym you create. If he isn't wearing a ring odds are good he's not married, as for gay, if he's checking you out and he's not checking out guys then he's probably not.

Well last night I saw my gym hottie. I was in the free weight room training a GF and he was in another section of the gym. Between sets Id look over at him. my GF said she saw him look my way a few times but didnt know if he was looking at me or past me. He didnt come into the free weight room at all, bt as he was leaving I smiled and waved, he waved back.

So far all I know is he either works out 1nce every 3 weeks, or at a time that I do not. hes cute, and possibly not intrested because he made no advances. Was hoping hed talk to me so I could ask him to show me how to squat.

Im 26, and im guessing hes 34ish my friend says she thinks hes 32 which is fine for me, but he may think im too young
    That could be the case, if you are younger looking than you are, he may not want to approach on that basis. Hell i am 26 and most people think i am about 32, which has led to a few "you perv" situations where i am hittin on a 21 year old......awkward, lol
    "Out of all things that i have done in life, bodybuilding is the one thing that i get out of it as much as i put in" - jim wallace

schaeferpants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schaeferpants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schaeferpants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schaeferpants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schaeferpants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schaeferpants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schaeferpants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schaeferpants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by adrenaline25 View Post
    I myself have run into some women at the gym that i have found attractive, I often tend to talk to them a little, usually a hello, bit of advice, some occasional discreet flirting, but i will rarely make a pass at them. Mostly because quite often (from my conversations with the women i know at the gym) they do not feel very attractive when they are sweaty ect ect. and i most certainly will not bother them when they are doing cardio.....no easier way to irritate someone.
    So strange, totally hot when they've been working out and are all sweaty. I read this a while after it was originally posted. 'How to meet guys at the gym?' And here I am, thinking this is backwards. I wouldn't bother anyone while they're lifting/cardio, especially to hit on them. But if it was the other way around, you'd have my attention

buff_chix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff_chix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff_chix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So its been about 1 month since I have seen Hunky. Last night I talked to Creepy friend, he was texting in between sets. I casualy leaned over and said 'hey are you texting Hunk (he gave me the name last time we spoke)' he looked at me and said 'no, why?' I said "because if you were i was going to ask you give him my number" creepy said 'i havent talked to him in 2 weeks I dont even know if he has a phone' and walked off.

So Hunks service may have been shut off. I tried!

KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Jussst kidding.

Just go up to him n start talking. It's not that hard..just say like.. nice lift. n let the conversation start from there.

MysticGenius is on a distinguished road. (+10) MysticGenius is on a distinguished road. (+10) MysticGenius is on a distinguished road. (+10) MysticGenius is on a distinguished road. (+10) MysticGenius is on a distinguished road. (+10) MysticGenius is on a distinguished road. (+10) MysticGenius is on a distinguished road. (+10) MysticGenius is on a distinguished road. (+10) MysticGenius is on a distinguished road. (+10) MysticGenius is on a distinguished road. (+10) MysticGenius is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi,

This thread is great! I can honestly say that this isnt restricted to the Female looking for Male, the situation is reversed for us also, its ok to have a nice body, but this has some effects, people have a mixture of emotional responses ranging from:

OMFG that guy/girl just lives in the gym, what an idiot, he must be....... (replace ..... with anything nasty/derogatory)

right to

OMFG that guy/girl is hot, but they wont be interested in me

we tend to put people who excell at anything on a pedastool, whether this is a good or bad thing it can be overcome with a simple chat!

Although i can honestly say there is not 1 decent girl in my gym!! I have moved to a new city recently and had hoped that there would be some people to chat to but nothing!!

Also im currently training alone because the group of lifters that were there left because i was outlifting them, I have always been powerful for my size, and i wasnt trying to show off or anything, but i got told by a guuy who knows these people that I am actually the reason they left! GUTTED!

Ill be keeping an eye on this thread for sure!!

MG
    Infinity's Second Half

ronando710 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I found it very informative as I have been researching a lot lately on practical matters such as you talk about..

TimmyIrish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimmyIrish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimmyIrish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimmyIrish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimmyIrish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimmyIrish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimmyIrish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimmyIrish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimmyIrish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimmyIrish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimmyIrish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by THROW? View Post
    First, if you want a guy to really dig you, go and talk to him.

Here are some of the good guy secrets!
    As a guy, if I go and flirt, or even just to innocently talk to a girl, I feel like a perv or "that guy." Trust me, go ask any decent guy in the gym this question and they will know exactly who "that guy" is.
    He is that jackass (or more popularly called douchebag) that has no respect for women and goes and hits on everything he sees. Good guys don't like this and it makes them feel uncomfortable. The bad news here is that a lot of the times, it is those men that don't come up to you that women want, b/c they are the decent men. The womanizers with the smooth lines are the ones that get your attention.

As far as women go, every man likes for a woman to talk to him, even if it is just a hi, my name is _____ and I notice you workout at the same time as me, so I just thought I would say hi. I have had a few women approach me in the gym like this and I still talk to the ones that go there to this day.

As far as making yourself more approachable, the headphones are a big big thing.
    Headphones = stay away. I know that most of the time I wear headhones in the gym for that reason. If my mp3 dies or I forget to charge it, I still wear it just so people won't talk to me. Now, don't get me wrong, I like to chat at the gym during cardio, before, or after my workout. I have had too many workouts ruined by sitting around chatting in the middle of a few sets.
    That was well said! My group of workout buddies often comment on the "douchebags" that spend a great deal of time talking to girls instead of focusing on their workouts. No one wants the female gym goers to be made uncomfortable. I recommend as a female you go talk to him instead.

Saint_Rush is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saint_Rush is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saint_Rush is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saint_Rush is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saint_Rush is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saint_Rush is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saint_Rush is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saint_Rush is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saint_Rush is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saint_Rush is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saint_Rush is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ill be honest ladies, a nice tone woman, hot, a woman with little boy or grown man biceps, and back and shoulders and all that..... f*ckin gross hands down, not because its intimidating or because theres "competition" or whatever else u ladies may think.... its freakin gross to see a chick all buffed for 99 percent of guys, being with a muscley chick is probably like being with a dude with breast and a vagina and im not gay so in no way does a muscley woman attract me or many other guys out there, sorry to bust ur chop but ull find some bi or gay guy out there who wants your buffed physique
    i can always get bigger and stronger

brah crew

Glutezbrah Latzbrah penn.brah AbzBrah 3.5brah(Tree_Fiddy) trapeziusbrah (Saint Rush)
    flexbrah Legbrah ZaneBrah (EricG71) TrapsBrah Trapsbrah 2 (Traps456)SmithMachineBrah (guy) BetaBrah (umadimbeta) QuadBrah (Ricky66) AlphaBrah(Alphakhymn) TribalBrah

MysticGenius is on a distinguished road. (+10) MysticGenius is on a distinguished road. (+10) MysticGenius is on a distinguished road. (+10) MysticGenius is on a distinguished road. (+10) MysticGenius is on a distinguished road. (+10) MysticGenius is on a distinguished road. (+10) MysticGenius is on a distinguished road. (+10) MysticGenius is on a distinguished road. (+10) MysticGenius is on a distinguished road. (+10) MysticGenius is on a distinguished road. (+10) MysticGenius is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Saint_Rush View Post
    ill be honest ladies, a nice tone woman, hot, a woman with little boy or grown man biceps, and back and shoulders and all that..... f*ckin gross hands down, not because its intimidating or because theres "competition" or whatever else u ladies may think.... its freakin gross to see a chick all buffed for 99 percent of guys, being with a muscley chick is probably like being with a dude with breast and a vagina and im not gay so in no way does a muscley woman attract me or many other guys out there, sorry to bust ur chop but ull find some bi or gay guy out there who wants your buffed physique
    Completely your opinion!! Why do you have to be gay to be atracted to a girl who goes gym and puts time into her body?

to be honest, i dont really understand how you can speak for 99% of guys, when it is mainly guys posting in this thread with the advice!

Dont get me wrong a girl who takes steroids and pushes herself to the limits, yeah, thats gross, but a buff girl? nah, it should be commended!

DO you honestly think LadyDat150 is gross? If so i cannot see what you see, i think she is damn hot! and i hope she keep going gym!

Anyone can have an opinion, but make it your own and dont speak for others generalizations are stupid!

I think you are being un-necessarily harsh as the thread OP has no pics up so commenting is impossible, but looking through LadyDat150's gallery is DEFINITELY not something i would look at and by grossed out!

MG
    Infinity's Second Half

Saint_Rush is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saint_Rush is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saint_Rush is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saint_Rush is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saint_Rush is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saint_Rush is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saint_Rush is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saint_Rush is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saint_Rush is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saint_Rush is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saint_Rush is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i never said i didnt commend a chick that goes to the gym, one thats all buffed and huge...still commended, but gross

brah crew

Glutezbrah Latzbrah penn.brah AbzBrah 3.5brah(Tree_Fiddy) trapeziusbrah (Saint Rush)
    flexbrah Legbrah ZaneBrah (EricG71) TrapsBrah Trapsbrah 2 (Traps456)SmithMachineBrah (guy) BetaBrah (umadimbeta) QuadBrah (Ricky66) AlphaBrah(Alphakhymn) TribalBrah

Originally Posted by Saint_Rush View Post
    buffed and huge...still commended, but gross
    Id agree with that! But my point was that the females posting in this thread aint huge!!

they pretty hot!! (well the ones who have profile pics are)

MG
    Infinity's Second Half

lol yea ive seen some pretty hot ones, i love a chick with a nice bod

brah crew

VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Guys can tell "the look" when given it. I don't go to check out girls at the gym, but I definitely look. We almost instantly know what girls we can talk to, and/or shouldn't talk to based on "the look" we get from them.

Just be yourself, and look interested - guys can tell.

Its biology, pshaw!

Getting my Durantula on FryDude's Avatar
    FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    By saying Hi, I sure as hell won't lmfao. Every female at my gym has this smug look like she's already seen/heard it all.
    Toronto is Bake crew
    Raptors-Jays-Leafs-Bills. Best 2/10 sport teams crew.
    Herniated Dick crew
    Mike Tyson admirer crew
    Homeboy Leroy crew

SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MysticGenius View Post
    DO you honestly think LadyDat150 is gross? If so i cannot see what you see, i think she is damn hot! and i hope she keep going gym!
    If I saw someone like that in my gym, I'd go weak at the knees.. why are there no good looking girls at my gym? This thread makes me sad haha

Originally Posted by SteR- View Post
    why are there no good looking girls at my gym? This thread makes me sad haha
    Tell me about it!!
    Infinity's Second Half

trafkone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trafkone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trafkone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trafkone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trafkone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trafkone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trafkone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trafkone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trafkone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trafkone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trafkone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I hope this story has a happy ending.....

alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey buff

they blocked this site at work.. uuugh

so im trying to catch up.

Gpaul03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gpaul03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gpaul03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gpaul03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gpaul03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gpaul03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gpaul03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gpaul03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gpaul03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gpaul03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gpaul03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well fun reading during a long quiet work afternoon! I say go for it! What do you really have to lose? If he says no or married or gay you lost nothing! I personally don't mind when women approach me its kind of nice for a change! Love to see women lift heavy and enjoy female bodybuilders! But everyone has their own opinion and likes and dislikes that's what makes it fun? Keep us posted!

choccybiccys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So its been about 1 month since I have seen Hunky. Last night I talked to Creepy friend, he was texting in between sets. I casualy leaned over and said 'hey are you texting Hunk (he gave me the name last time we spoke)' he looked at me and said 'no, why?' I said "because if you were i was going to ask you give him my number" creepy said 'i havent talked to him in 2 weeks I dont even know if he has a phone' and walked off.

So Hunks service may have been shut off. I tried!
    awww man.. i'm really getting into this story, hope it all works out for you!

don't worry about what creepy said, it sounds childish, like something a teenager would say, lol.

i've got my fingers crossed that you see hunky again soon so you can update us with a new chapter! (yn)
    "Don't argue with stupid people. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MysticGenius View Post
    Completely your opinion!! Why do you have to be gay to be atracted to a girl who goes gym and puts time into her body?

to be honest, i dont really understand how you can speak for 99% of guys, when it is mainly guys posting in this thread with the advice!

Dont get me wrong a girl who takes steroids and pushes herself to the limits, yeah, thats gross, but a buff girl? nah, it should be commended!

Anyone can have an opinion, but make it your own and dont speak for others generalizations are stupid!

I think you are being un-necessarily harsh as the thread OP has no pics up so commenting is impossible, but looking through LadyDat150's gallery is DEFINITELY not something i would look at and by grossed out!

MG
    I LOVE you MG-- THANK YOU-- I stepped away from the thread and look what I come back too! WOOTY WOOT- I have a shoot in a few weeks and promise to post my little boy delts soon!

Originally Posted by SteR- View Post
    If I saw someone like that in my gym, I'd go weak at the knees.. why are there no good looking girls at my gym? This thread makes me sad haha
    Thank you to you too SteR--- 9 weeks out and carb depleting these comments made me smile

Originally Posted by VAnick View Post
    Guys can tell "the look" when given it. I don't go to check out girls at the gym, but I definitely look. We almost instantly know what girls we can talk to, and/or shouldn't talk to based on "the look" we get from them.

Just be yourself, and look interested - guys can tell.

Its biology, pshaw!

This thread (and a new do) actually got me to start taking my hat off at the gym, which forces me to smile more (except on leg day, GRR) but so far not too many guys in my age range approach-- but the 24-27 years olds seem to have alot of love but are the guys in the 30/40+ crowd a little over it already? What gives? .... and sorry havent figured out how to respond to a few different comments in one post

I LOVE you MG-- THANK YOU-- I stepped away from the thread and look what I come back too! WOOTY WOOT- I have a shoot in a few weeks and promise to post my little boy delts soon!
    Well you work hard, you get the compliments!!

I hope your still going strong!!

MG
    Infinity's Second Half

sorry havent figured out how to respond to a few different comments in one post
    To do this you need to click the icon second in from the right, if you hover your mouse over it, it will show a message saying:

Multi-Quote This Message

click it on every post you want to reply to, when you have finished click reply and the reply box will have all the quotes in it.

or the other way is to open each post you reply to in a different window, highlight and copy everything between:

[QUOTE,]There is a message here[/QUOTE,]

and paste it into one reply box. Note: the , is not supposed to be there, if it is it will show a quote like you are trying to do:

There is a message here
    (the geek in me comes out!!!)

Hope that helps you

MG
    Last edited by MysticGenius; 03-26-2010 at 02:43 PM.
    Infinity's Second Half

J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This thread (and a new do) actually got me to start taking my hat off at the gym, which forces me to smile more (except on leg day, GRR) but so far not too many guys in my age range approach-- but the 24-27 years olds seem to have alot of love but are the guys in the 30/40+ crowd a little over it already? What gives? .... and sorry havent figured out how to respond to a few different comments in one post
    It could be that you look young. I'm single and I see a few women I'd like to talk to - but again, you don't know if they are married or in a relationship and if they look young - I don't want to be the perv hitting on young girls. Just remember, I've never heard of guy not liking it when a girl comes up and talks to him. Women have the upperhand when it comes to introductions.

There is this one personal trainer that works out at the gym the same time I do, and we've made eye contact quite a few times. I discreetly found out that she has a boyfriend who works at another gym, but I still may get up the nerve to at least introduce myself. Never know where it may lead.
    -=BMBC underground=-

*Lone Star Crew*

R.I.P. Miscimus

R.I.P. Zyzz - God of Aesthetics

Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have a bit of muscle to me but my body fat is hiding it. Im about 30% BF, 140lbs 5'3" size 10.

How can i properly flirt with a guy at the gym, or atleast show im intrested with out intimadating them? He was def a BBer not an average guy at the gym.
    Body fat

No offense, but if you're interested in approaching a bodybuilder, you might as well strive to look like his matching couple by lowering your bf. I'm asuming that if he is a body builder he has clear-defined goals, and would like to hang around/date with girls with clear-defined goals (such as losing body fat or any other activity that can show your determination), not with average girls at the gym. In fact that should be your starting point of a conversation with him something like:
    You: hey, you sure lift weights, huh!?
    bbuilder: uh, yeah (no ****, can't you see my veins are about to explode? jk).
    you: You know, I just started losing weight, but i used to do (tell him something amazing you used to do before joining the gym: dancing, play piano, etc.)

okay, maybe I won't win a novel price for originality in starting a conversationg, but just show you're motivated by goals and be confident by mentioning your accomplishments/interests in other fields or about your lifting progress (hey, if he's really a bodybuilder, I bet he likes to talk about this subject anyways.)
    Last edited by Nexar; 03-28-2010 at 11:14 PM.

gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    After gushing to my girl friends about checking him out and him looking at me, they said men dont like women who can lift such heavy weights.
    be yourself.... be approachable... don't try too hard.
    SQUAT! Because somewhere out there... a girl is warming up with your max.

Joel-Boyd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joel-Boyd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joel-Boyd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joel-Boyd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joel-Boyd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joel-Boyd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joel-Boyd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joel-Boyd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joel-Boyd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joel-Boyd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joel-Boyd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by irishpitbull View Post
    This. I laugh at that guy, most of chicks in my gym call him the "creeper". Im there to workout, but I may have a few mins to talk.
    This. If I got headphones in, that means fack off, im trying to make some gains. If there out, then feel free to approach
    Come run with the big dogs
    JB

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast