Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Cheif Executive Hustler Dipset007's Avatar
    Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by TinaBee View Post
    my bf pussy blocks :-/

but srsly you guys should just get the balls and do some approaching. just practice smiling and saying hi to a girl.
    i will approach a girl if she gives me strong eye contact, smiles etc... the thing is, im usually too inwardly focus to notice these things.

i would never approach a girl if she didnt give me eye contact, because she aint choosing.

Originally Posted by tnecniv View Post
    i'm short, i'm asian, and i have a pretty bad stutter
    being short sholdnt be a problem bro, i know alot of short (5'2) playas and pimps. if they can do it, any1 can. thr plenty of short bishes out there.

oh and get that stutterring **** taken care of. that will hugely improve your confidence.

Originally Posted by Shangius View Post
    it's been 4 months

honestly i just need a relationship at this point. chasing pussy plus having to use a condom everytime = fail
    lol imo you got it easy brah. i dont know what ur face looks like, but ur body is good. you could even get laid if u did cold approaches cos of it.

Originally Posted by SpiderJerusalem View Post
    If I could fix what's wrong with me, then yeah, I'd probably be able to build some self-confidence. But since I can't, I'm pretty much SOL.
    u trying accutane brah? that should help with acne.

Originally Posted by Stanozolol View Post
    eat clean 24/7 + intense workouts (5/7 days)= confidence
    yeah bro, that what im doing right now. 3 big meals + 2 shakes + ec stack combined with hard lifting and cardio 3x a week. im definitly noticing a change.

the only hard thing is patience and time/waiting for it
    Toronto YO

mtomjr14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtomjr14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtomjr14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtomjr14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtomjr14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtomjr14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtomjr14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtomjr14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtomjr14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtomjr14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtomjr14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    confidence issues. plus im lazy.
    pretty much this...
    ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Florida Gators Crew ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Canadas_elite is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadas_elite is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadas_elite is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadas_elite is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadas_elite is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadas_elite is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadas_elite is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadas_elite is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadas_elite is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadas_elite is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadas_elite is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL you guys are ****ing pathetic...no hate just saying...its not that hard to approach a female...they have body image issues 10 x what we do .....I mean if I'm in lets say a line at a store and a chick is in front of me I can make conversation no problem ..why ...she's just a girl...she has no force field or anything like that..I mean Im by no means what Id call a hot guy but ****...its not hard to be like " ey do you live by this street ?" etc holy **** you guys make it look like its THAT hard to talk to women...

most girls I know want guys to talk to them....they are not looking for a potential husband....but its like us , we don't wanna go to a party and its all guys ...they want to socialize with the opposite sex...just ****ing DO IT

and Goddamn @ dude who hasnt sexed in 15 years
    Last edited by Canadas_elite; 11-23-2009 at 07:52 PM.
    I love Nissan ...*|Misc Strength Crew|*...>October 16th 2009, Never Forget <

..........ZachSmash is my brother.
    Im a mother****ing Slipknot / System / Disturbed / Mudvayne, head banger.

lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Strong body image issues. Seriously.

Stanozolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stanozolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stanozolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stanozolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stanozolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stanozolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stanozolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stanozolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stanozolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stanozolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stanozolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you go to UTSA brah?
    yes

goddamn.
    likewise

Originally Posted by feardafronfz3 View Post
    you go to utsa brah?
    yes
    In-Ear Headphones- Brainwavz M2

Cans- ATH-M50

Cocoa_Tea is a complete loser! (-2000) Cocoa_Tea is a complete loser! (-2000) Cocoa_Tea is a complete loser! (-2000) Cocoa_Tea is a complete loser! (-2000) Cocoa_Tea is a complete loser! (-2000) Cocoa_Tea is a complete loser! (-2000) Cocoa_Tea is a complete loser! (-2000) Cocoa_Tea is a complete loser! (-2000) Cocoa_Tea is a complete loser! (-2000) Cocoa_Tea is a complete loser! (-2000) Cocoa_Tea is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Canadas_elite View Post
    LOL you guys are ****ing pathetic...no hate just saying...its not that hard to approach a female...they have body image issues 10 x what we do .....I mean if I'm in lets say a line at a store and a chick is in front of me I can make conversation no problem ..why ...she's just a girl...she has no force field or anything like that..I mean Im by no means what Id call a hot guy but ****...its not hard to be like " ey do you live by this street ?" etc holy **** you guys make it look like its THAT hard to talk to women...

most girls I know want guys to talk to them....they are not looking for a potential husband....but its like us , we don't wanna go to a party and its all guys ...they want to socialize with the opposite sex...just ****ing DO IT
    using this mind state i grew out of my "im so fat and ugly" stage.
    ive still got room to grow tho.

QUOTED FOR TRUTH
    Ask beavis, I get nothin' but head.

Middle-Aged Computer Nerd SpiderJerusalem's Avatar
    SpiderJerusalem will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpiderJerusalem will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpiderJerusalem will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpiderJerusalem will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpiderJerusalem will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpiderJerusalem will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpiderJerusalem will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpiderJerusalem will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpiderJerusalem will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpiderJerusalem will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpiderJerusalem will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dipset007 View Post
    u trying accutane brah? that should help with acne.

Yeah, about 4 years ago. Worked fine while I was actually on it, but as soon as my course ended it all came back. I'm too damn old. Everything I've read said that the highest success rates (more permanent clearing) are achieved while patients are younger (like into their 20's at the latest). Plus, this **** is genetic for me--my biological father has the same ****ty skin. Yeah, thanks for passing that **** along to me, "dad".
    Using:

Scivation XTEND, 4 scoops (pre/during workout);

-----------------------------------------------------

"Never underestimate the willingness of human beings to sink to their basest impulses."

[300 Spartan Perioeci] EvanAlmighty's Avatar
    EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dipset007 View Post
    Me:

im overweight, have moobs and self concious about my body, dont feel like i can get laid until i get in the perfect shape i want to. dont feel comfortable inside myself
    same here, which is also where my confidence issues stem from. i mean, i think i have a good face and what not, its just that my body is slacking and really irks me. like my friends would tell me a girl was checking me out and that i should approach her but i just pussy out. plus i lack game and would probably just be nervous and struggle to form sentences

ive lost weight every now and then, but never really got into working out. this site is helping me see the light and ima try to change for the better

pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100)
    ****ty skin (can't do much about it--even Accutane didn't work), low self-esteem and zero self-confidence. All that, and I'm a goofy bastard. I'm pretty much hoping to die early.

srs

EDIT: oh, and my standards are apparently way too high for what I *could* reel in if I wanted to. Nothing makes me queasier than the thought of having teh secks with someone I'm not attracted to.
    i hope to die early sometimes too
    its terrible
    b ut it makes me feel better if stuff in my lifr doesnt work out
    fatmorph

Veldy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veldy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veldy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veldy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veldy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veldy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veldy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veldy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veldy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veldy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veldy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SolidSnake83915 View Post
    Me: I just don't care. I go to parties/ go out a lot with friends, and every now and then consider approaching a girl, but then figure it'll be much less of a hassle to just fap and fall asleep when I get home.

Sometimes feels bad man but then I fap and feelsgoodman.jpg
    Originally Posted by Cinderblock View Post
    I over-think everything. It's a disease.
    Originally Posted by stasgolbom View Post
    most reason why guys dont approach is because they overthink ****. i do too.
    the people that do approach are the ones that know they can get that pussy 100% (rich or hot) or the guys who are dumb enough and dont give a ****.

i wish i wasnt overthinking all this bull**** all the time.
    These.
    Quality
    MMJFS Member #23

Weak Ass Legs Crew

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

STM3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) STM3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) STM3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) STM3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) STM3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) STM3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) STM3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) STM3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) STM3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) STM3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) STM3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my wife....

Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by 4thelvofthegme View Post
    nothing to talk about, blank on the spot. dont know when to approach. dont want to be a creeper during classes...
    NOW thats an easy fix. just get the girls life story. keep on asking questions about her life

increase your convo skills brah. its not that hard and DONT do the pua **** of spitting random stories at a bish. she ll be bored. take active interest in her

approach when she gives eye contact. basic game stuff.

Originally Posted by SolidSnake83915 View Post
    Me: I just don't care. I go to parties/ go out a lot with friends, and every now and then consider approaching a girl, but then figure it'll be much less of a hassle to just fap and fall asleep when I get home.

Sometimes feels bad man but then I fap and feelsgoodman.jpg
    stop fapping cos fapping depletes your masculine energy/agression

Originally Posted by Culebra View Post
    That's pretty much my exact predicament brah...
    yea bro. your thought are usually your worst enemy

i get nervous about what OTHERS are thinking of me, but in REALITY others are probably thinking im judging them too

goddamn.
    that was my same reaction. this dude has body of a greek god lol. (nohomo)

No, though I kinda wish I was, because then at least I'd have some kind of record going, lol

Haven't slept with anyone for 15 years. Gave up trying completely about 6 years ago. It just hurts a lot less not to be continually shot down or ignored. On the plus side, I've managed to acquire a fairly decent job since I have all this extra time to work and study.

Feels bad brah.
    dont do cold approaches bro too much negativity.

once thing that im planning on doing is joining TOASTMASTERS (public speaking) that should help you and everybody else as well

and go to the website i mentioned before.

Originally Posted by Insanity_SC View Post
    I don't know how to approach girls. used to be ugly and skinny and socially stupid in high school. I never developed the skills needed to get girls.

I feel like if I were to start approaching girls I wouldn't know what to say or how to say it. Yeah, I know practice makes perfect, but that initial bump is hard to surmount.

I also have no idea if girls are even interested.
    check out the website i mentioned before

Originally Posted by Cinderblock View Post
    I over-think everything. It's a disease.
    i have that issue as well and the only antidote to thinking is taking action brah

Originally Posted by stasgolbom View Post
    most reason why guys dont approach is because they overthink ****. i do too.
    the people that do approach are the ones that know they can get that pussy 100% (rich or hot) or the guys who are dumb enough and dont give a ****.

i wish i wasnt overthinking all this bull**** all the time.
    society is full of negativity brah. so much negativity about men here, and we sabotage ourself and our way of thinking

we have to not give a fck what others think and just take action.
    Toronto YO

-KEN- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -KEN- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -KEN- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -KEN- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -KEN- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -KEN- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -KEN- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -KEN- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -KEN- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -KEN- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -KEN- is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I lack in making girls comfortable around me.

Tonight im going to have a go at a new house mate even though we have only spoken briefly a few times. I better get some because ive held of on fapping for over a week since she moved in.

I cant take it anymore and losing patience, so im even considering just going in her room and directly saying "do you want to have sex?"

what do you think misc is this bold move worth it? (yes planning on doing it toinight)

Looter is just really nice. (+1000) Looter is just really nice. (+1000) Looter is just really nice. (+1000) Looter is just really nice. (+1000) Looter is just really nice. (+1000) Looter is just really nice. (+1000) Looter is just really nice. (+1000) Looter is just really nice. (+1000) Looter is just really nice. (+1000) Looter is just really nice. (+1000) Looter is just really nice. (+1000)
    You guys just need to stop giving a **** about getting rejected. Everyone gets rejected at least once. Just go out and have fun. If you have an oppurtunity or an opening, MAKE A MOVE. If not, you'll just end up regretting it later.
    Lakeshow

AP4 Crew

jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    nothing, i could care less what people think. i just am not interested in most girls no homo i have had my dick swabbed at planned parenthood a few too many times and hate it

BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No confidence, paranoid, overthink everything, always seem to get the impression that no one likes me (people won't even sit next to me in class, etc).

Not attracted to black girls (no self-hatred)

The belief that white girls like black guys is greatly exaggerated (no racist, yes fact)

I have the face and body of an 8th grader
    Last edited by BrawnySwoleman; 11-23-2009 at 08:02 PM.

tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Stanozolol View Post
    yes

likewise

yes
    you don't work out at the rec do you? don't think i've seen you even though i haven't lifted in like a month cause i strained my back pretty bad

Stanozolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stanozolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stanozolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stanozolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stanozolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stanozolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stanozolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stanozolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stanozolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stanozolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stanozolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you don't work out at the rec do you? don't think i've seen you even though i haven't lifted in like a month cause i strained my back pretty bad
    never. gold's all day. I'M READY!!
    In-Ear Headphones- Brainwavz M2

Cans- ATH-M50

Veldy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veldy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veldy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veldy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veldy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veldy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veldy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veldy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veldy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veldy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veldy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by EvanAlmighty View Post
    snip
    Strong first post.
    GL brah

Originally Posted by STM3 View Post
    my wife....
    lol
    MMJFS Member #23

Weak Ass Legs Crew

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

Middle-Aged Computer Nerd SpiderJerusalem's Avatar
    SpiderJerusalem will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpiderJerusalem will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpiderJerusalem will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpiderJerusalem will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpiderJerusalem will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpiderJerusalem will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpiderJerusalem will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpiderJerusalem will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpiderJerusalem will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpiderJerusalem will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpiderJerusalem will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pie89 View Post
    i hope to die early sometimes too
    its terrible
    b ut it makes me feel better if stuff in my lifr doesnt work out
    I know I started that line of thought, but lets not go there. I'm being maudlin enough as it is! But I do find it ironic that whatever power/fate/God/Nature/karma/whatever is responsible for giving me the ****ty genetics (and therefore nothing to base any kind of positive self-image on) still lets me linger on, year after year, while better people than me get bridges dropped on them or get cancer or drown in typhoons and whatnot. I'll probably outlive most of the people in these forums (not really by choice, mind you), and I'll still be a miserable wretch.
    Last edited by SpiderJerusalem; 11-23-2009 at 08:04 PM.
    Using:

Scivation XTEND, 4 scoops (pre/during workout);

-----------------------------------------------------

"Never underestimate the willingness of human beings to sink to their basest impulses."

To EVERYONE:

the problem that we are having is bad programming inside our mind.

we have a negative thought pattern continously telling us that we are not good enough and others dont like you etc...

when in reality it is all false.

we have FEAR

FEAR =
    False
    Evidence
    Appearing
    Real

the only way to combat FEAR is to take action. find out what you WANT to do and find your PASSIONS/PURPOSE in life

my passions are working out, computers music and im still discovering them

my purpose is to help the world with social issues, and spread positivity.

remember: we will only change when the PAIN OF NOT CHANGING EVER exceeds the PAIN OF CHANGING OURSELF
    Toronto YO

flyingwarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingwarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingwarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingwarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingwarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingwarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingwarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingwarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingwarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingwarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingwarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by themattlike View Post
    lolwut? I guess my gf cockblocks me from fckn random bishes
    ^^^this^^^

in this day and age where women are pretty much outnumbering men, are independent and are practically throwing themselves away

every man should have atleast 2 or 3 women with him

once we have conquered our sexual side, is only when we can advance to our higher selfs

everybody conquers there 1st chakra when they are born
    currently im conquering my 2nd chakra (the sexual chakra)
    Toronto YO

Cocoa_Tea is a complete loser! (-2000) Cocoa_Tea is a complete loser! (-2000) Cocoa_Tea is a complete loser! (-2000) Cocoa_Tea is a complete loser! (-2000) Cocoa_Tea is a complete loser! (-2000) Cocoa_Tea is a complete loser! (-2000) Cocoa_Tea is a complete loser! (-2000) Cocoa_Tea is a complete loser! (-2000) Cocoa_Tea is a complete loser! (-2000) Cocoa_Tea is a complete loser! (-2000) Cocoa_Tea is a complete loser! (-2000)
    ^^ strong buzzkill of thread with this complicated spiritual sh!t.
    Ask beavis, I get nothin' but head.

pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I know I started that line of thought, but lets not go there. I'm being maudlin enough as it is! But I do find it ironic that whatever power/fate/God/Nature/karma/whatever is responsible giving me the ****ty genetics (and therefore nothing to base any kind of positive self-image on) still lets me linger on, year after year, while better people than me get bridges dropped on them or get cancer or drown in typhoons and whatnot. I'll probably outlive most of the people in these forums (not really by choice, mind you), and I'll still be a miserable wretch.
    lol oh well
    better start ballin soon to make up for it.

but honestly, theres so much new technology and treatments etc coming out.. and if it doesnt settle by itself in the near future, im sure youll be able to improve your skin or whatever with that..

yeah its hard/ can get you down alot..
    though you probably judge yourself more than anyone else, and i hope you learn to gain confidence in who you are/ rather than just physical traits, cos we all become ugly in the end
    fatmorph

PhilipRivers17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PhilipRivers17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PhilipRivers17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PhilipRivers17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PhilipRivers17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PhilipRivers17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PhilipRivers17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PhilipRivers17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PhilipRivers17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PhilipRivers17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PhilipRivers17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I know I started that line of thought, but lets not go there. I'm being maudlin enough as it is! But I do find it ironic that whatever power/fate/God/Nature/karma/whatever is responsible for giving me the ****ty genetics (and therefore nothing to base any kind of positive self-image on) still lets me linger on, year after year, while better people than me get bridges dropped on them or get cancer or drown in typhoons and whatnot. I'll probably outlive most of the people in these forums (not really by choice, mind you), and I'll still be a miserable wretch.
    man i feel like this too some days

feels real bad man
    Spreading Smucker's grape jelly between female booty's and licking them.

Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    confidence issues. plus im lazy. plus im fine with getting laid every few months by a girl approaching me.

in short im a pussy.
    This minus the girls approaching me/getting laid every few months. Plus I used to be fat and I still have the fat guy mentality.

Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Canadas_elite View Post

and Goddamn @ dude who hasnt sexed in 15 years
    You're black. The game comes natural to you or rather you already one step ahead. I'm Asian, the way we're brought up **** us over 10x folds when it comes to having games and balls.

i think we should look at our problems as a challenge life is throwing at us and an opportunity to grow

im doing all this today instead of fcking around the misc because i had some kind of out-of-body experience while walking in the school hallway

im usually shy and dont make eye contact, and im very stiff

then i saw myself walking and thought: why am i thinking all these negative thoughts when nobody means any harm to me. only then i realized im doing this **** to myself

this is a much bigger problem in society than people make it out to be. and il do everything to make sure people dont suffer from this disease of low self confidence
    Toronto YO

Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    strong lack of confidence ITT, its sickening.

Just head to the club, get a drink, make eye contact with random wimmenz and smile. If they make eye contact back and smile, then approach. If she turns you down, fuk it, move to the next one. Its a numbers game, the more females you actually talk to and hit on, the better chance of getting in dem der pantiez.
    *Gun Carrying Freedom Crew*
    *AR in the Car Crew*
    *MAGA Crew*
    *Uses Women's Bathroom at Work and Leaves Toilet Seat Up for the Lulz Crew*