Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by imo View Post
    In the words of a great pua: "Women aren't bitches.. they're just bitches to You"

Learn the game, become the best self that you can be, and you'll understand that it's NOT the woman's fault it's yours. She's not a bitch, it's just you.

Read up on Karma's free ebook: The irrational mind of Man

As human beings we tend to blame every one and every thing else instead of taking responsibility for ourselves and our own shortcomings.

True, there are gold diggers out there but to each his own. Why react to another person?

Let me give you a simple example:

A girlfriend points out a girl at the bar dressed scantly . "what a slut" she mentions to her guy.

1- The guy can react two ways: "oh yeah she's a whore!"

2- The guy says: "Oh... well to each his own right."

1:: The girl remembers that and doesn't tell the guy about her past or anything like that for fear of being judged.

2:: The girl feels like she wont be judged and is open to sharing more with her guy and LMR is significantly reduced (last minute resistance).

Her statement is what I call the Ghost test. Once you master the art of spotting these her attraction to you will be impossible to break.
    Dude I just call females bitches...wtf....hang around black and hispanic girls and get back to me that females aren't bitches. They call themselves bitches! Dude, seriously, just shut the HELLLLLL up!
    ready to look like Omarion "http://allthatsfab.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Omarion-e12.jpg"

"It's one thing to be a good person, it's another to be nice. You don't have to be nice, to be good."
    - musclebound2007

NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nail clipper View Post
    I'm sorry dude but you're 5'3 and 100 lbs. Your opinion is invalid. The real world sucks brah.
    No, no

He is 5'4 105 lbs now.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rachmane View Post
    No, no

He is 5'4 105 lbs now.
    The fuck? The dude grew an inch and 5 pounds in a few days???

Come on OP, stop with the relationship help, and provide your secret for growth (height)?? Don't be selfish!!!
    ready to look like Omarion "http://allthatsfab.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Omarion-e12.jpg"

"It's one thing to be a good person, it's another to be nice. You don't have to be nice, to be good."
    - musclebound2007

Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol... is this mother****er still talkin?

imo is on a distinguished road. (+10) imo is on a distinguished road. (+10) imo is on a distinguished road. (+10) imo is on a distinguished road. (+10) imo is on a distinguished road. (+10) imo is on a distinguished road. (+10) imo is on a distinguished road. (+10) imo is on a distinguished road. (+10) imo is on a distinguished road. (+10) imo is on a distinguished road. (+10) imo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by musclebound2007 View Post

Come on OP, stop with the relationship help, and provide your secret for growth (height)?? Don't be selfish!!!
    Wow you guys must be retards to still believe the side bar stats. I haven't touched this account for... i dunno, 4 years? You're parents must be proud.

But ya'll can still stick on that and keep having the same results you've been always having while the rest of us hone our skills and grow the game.
    ------------ worth checking out ----------------

***Breaking out of the Friendship zone, Sex, LDRs, LTRs:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111328941

***Original Breaking out of the Friendship zone:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=286585

***Validating the inner wuss:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=325853 (Update coming soon)

Wow you guys must be retards to still believe the side bar stats. I haven't touched this account for... i dunno, 4 years? You're parents must be proud.

But ya'll can still stick on that and keep having the same results you've been always having while the rest of us hone our skills and grow the game.
    Wow, someone doesn't know what a joke is. Look up humor in the dictionary brah, and you'd get the definition.

Dang....

And for the love of God, what the fuck was that??? "...hone our skills and grow the game".....Oh God, I think I am going to throw up.

- musclebound2007

Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100)

Arrow what up

cliffs:
    -i met girl
    - i knew she wanted my cock
    - she held back coz she was going oversees
    - its been like 3 months since she came back. i messaged her a couple days after she got back but didnt get a reply. i left it at that.
    - seen her pics on ******** and i want to message her but am holding back coz i made contact with her once she got back but she didnt reply.
    - what to do?

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    My ex called me a while ago crying about some guy she was seeing because he didn't call her. Day or two later she ends it with him and calls me up and says lets go for dinner. Then later she cancels because she's with her friends and they're drinking. Calls me up again a few days later and is talking like she's considering getting back together with me soon. Couple days later she tells me the guy she was crying over called and said he was sorry and he wants to see her. She had told me he hurt her (emotionally) so I say well he's probably gonna hurt you again so why bother? Her explanation "I dunno...he's cute." So she and I got in an argument over that and we haven't talked since. Been about half a week. Now I can tell from ******** stuff that her meet up with him didn't go well. When she had originally called me up suggesting we get back together she had said stuff like "I still love you Big Slim DaDDy, no matter who I'm with I love you." My question is basically what do I do from here? I'm not gonna chase her I am gonna wait for her to call me which I'm pretty sure she will, but when she does call how should I act/say to get her thinking about me more?
    IMO is probably working on a long and well thought out response for you, but I will give you the quick and easy responses.

She doesn't want to be with you anymore, but she is stringing you along because she is afraid to cut ties with you until she has found a replacement. She is afraid to be completely and utterly alone. You are her crutch. As soon as she can walk on her own two feet again, you will end up in the closet until she needs you again. But trust me, you will just keep ending up in the closet.

So the answer is: When she calls you, don't answer. Don't even give her the courtesy of explaining to her why. She doesn't deserve it.

Or you can answer and tell her not to call you anymore. When she asks why, say, " Cuz I got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one." LOL

Whatever you do, DO NOT leave the ball in her court!
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IMO
    In the words of a great pua: "Women aren't bitches.. they're just bitches to You"
    Dude I just call females bitches...wtf....hang around black and hispanic girls and get back to me that females aren't bitches. They call themselves bitches! Dude, seriously, just shut the HELLLLLL up!
    I think there is miscommunication here. There are a few ways to use the term "bitch."

One way is loosely and without meaning.

The other way is to describe a women with a bad attitude and is cruel towards men.

Seems like musclebound is using the first definition and IMO is using the second.

In which case, you are both right.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    I think there is miscommunication here. There are a few ways to use the term "bitch."

The other way is to describe a women with a bad attitude and is cruel towards men.

Seems like musclebound is using the first definition and IMO is using the second.

I know we're both right. He just didn't get the context I was using it in. I don't call any female a bitch, unless she proclaims to be a bitch. Or acts like a bitch, because someone told her her **** smelt like roses lol

- musclebound2007

Jari Litmanen="KingLitti" KingLitti's Avatar
    KingLitti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KingLitti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KingLitti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KingLitti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KingLitti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KingLitti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KingLitti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KingLitti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KingLitti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KingLitti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KingLitti has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I like this thread, but that was hella funny
    The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. It's easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger

collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I'll get back to you on the situation with the girl soon.
    bumpin this cause im still waitin for your thoughts cause there are some new things...

Ben86TX will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ben86TX will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ben86TX will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ben86TX will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ben86TX will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ben86TX will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ben86TX will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ben86TX will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ben86TX will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ben86TX will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ben86TX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm shy, I'm constantly nervous, I have a mild anxiety order. I pretty much spend the conversation predetermining what I'm going to say next. Nothing is ever genuine from my side. I almost never approach girls. What kind of advice would you give to me to improve in these areas? What are some other things I can think about or due to feel more comfortable and to relax and be myself?

Who paid for this floor? slowteg's Avatar
    slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    were the **** do babies come from?

and what is the bore and stroke for a VG 30DETT?
    11B

US soccer

imo is on a distinguished road. (+10) imo is on a distinguished road. (+10) imo is on a distinguished road. (+10) imo is on a distinguished road. (+10) imo is on a distinguished road. (+10) imo is on a distinguished road. (+10) imo is on a distinguished road. (+10) imo is on a distinguished road. (+10) imo is on a distinguished road. (+10) imo is on a distinguished road. (+10) imo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post

True enough. Thanks for clearing that up pondus.

Originally Posted by Act Brolic View Post
    cliffs:
    -i met girl
    - i knew she wanted my cock
    - she held back coz she was going oversees
    - its been like 3 months since she came back. i messaged her a couple days after she got back but didnt get a reply. i left it at that.
    - seen her pics on ******** and i want to message her but am holding back coz i made contact with her once she got back but she didnt reply.
    - what to do?
    Whoa you are in major damage control right here:

1- If she was holding off till after her vacation then she didn't really want your cock. What were the last MAJOR IOIs, if any, that she gave you before she left.
    2- 3 months is long enough to forget about a guy she likes (highlight the word likes)
    3- Txt?? seriously? She's been gone 3 months, call!

Start pulling your life together. Amp up your skills on hitting the attraction and comfort switches. Fix up your FB profile to hit those switches as well.

I've got a previous post on Active Disinterest theory and The rule of 3. Read em and use em.

Good luck!

Originally Posted by Ben86TX View Post
    I'm shy, I'm constantly nervous, I have a mild anxiety order. I pretty much spend the conversation predetermining what I'm going to say next. Nothing is ever genuine from my side. I almost never approach girls. What kind of advice would you give to me to improve in these areas? What are some other things I can think about or due to feel more comfortable and to relax and be myself?
    Okay here are some tools you can use RIGHT NOW and see effective results.

1- You have AA (approach anxiety, don't worry... we all do no matter how good we are):

Day 1,2: Walk out and just smile and say Hi to everyone you run across. Don't worry about starting a conversation... just get that friendly Hi out.

Day 3,4: This time walk out and start a small conversational exchange with everyone you come across. Do this on a day when you're out a lot and have to go shopping etc. I don't care how old or what the gender of anyone is, just go and practice. Smile on the approach or as you turn to them and say: "HI! Awesome day (or whatever other positive message you can get out) Huh?" Let them reply, then shoot back a response of your own. That's all you have to do. If you get more out of it that's great.

Day 5: I've only ever taught this part to my students but it's fantastic to try out and it helps on every level from beginner to advanced. If you're at a college this will be great. As you pass people by or they pass you while your walking in the opp direction, notice their face: If they aren't smiling (most wont be): SMILE and say whoa wait where's that smile??? or Where's my smile! most will automatically smile and you'll get some ohh bad day (so stop and say gimme the cliff notes and go into a conversation there. LISTEN to her you're job is not to continue the conversation but listen.) If they are smiling say : "NO wayyy! You're one of the few people who I've seen actually smiling today... way to score points!"

This accomplishes so many things at once it's crazy and too detailed to get into here.

Day 6: Go to the mall or whatever store and engage people. Here are the steps to becoming a better listener, destroying AA, and creating The Flow (TF is a natural's way of building attraction).
    - Ask something about them after the hi, what's up or whatever. Eg: "you look pretty excited/happy/sad/angry... gimme the cliff notes"
    - Listen carefully to what they say and ask follow up questions about the most interesting thing she mentions. If she gives you a short answer with no possible follow ups just say "cliff notes not a single sentence" and smile as you say it. remember you're being friendly. Aim for 2 follow up questions. Anything else you get is extra but don't waste time thinking about it.

Day 7: Approach 4 sets. Read up on the book The Game for ideas on the approach, and opening. All you have to do is OPEN. Once you get past your opener you can eject from the set.

To eject from all those interactions say: "Alright guys, It was great meeting you." That's it, even if you get a negative response.

Getting in State:

- Before you go out:
    - Call a good friend and talk about anything. Get talkative.
    - Get your heart rate up by doing some light exercise... cardio is good enough
    - Envision the person you want to be... the perfect version of YOU. Notice everything from colors to emotions to his style and looks. picture the perfect situation when approaching a group. What would the perfect you do? Now physically step forward and if your stepping into the body of the perfect you. How does that feel? imagine everything that the perfect you feels and thinks about. During this NLP process breath in through your nose, hold your breath for one second, and breath out through your mouth. Deep breaths.
    - call up someone else and get talkative. Talk about something you are passionate about.

Try those for now and let me know how it goes.

Good luck

Originally Posted by collector View Post
    I know where she lives, but I wouldn't be allowed over because of her parents, and no none of our friends go to our house. But we all usually hang out at one of our friends houses. Like I can set something up where I could get my friend to invite her over a long with some of our other friends and I could show up and do my thing.

But what is DHV? I searched it on google and understand the term but wat kind of story would I tell?

thanks for going through all that ****.
    then get with a bunch of your friends and throw a party. Take LOTS of pictures and post up the best on your fb or mspace. (she does have one right?)

Make sure you own this party, be involved in setting as much of it up and coordinating it yourself. make it event based (taco tuesday, movie night, watever!) The best event would probably be to honor some of your best friends and pick someone who knows and is close to her and you. Get up and give a speech half way into the party and call them up. (DHV).

Remember to amp up everyones buying temperature, let it down, then amp up again. After a few times, get right into hitting those attraction switches with her. DO NOT spend the whole night with her or following her around.

This time make a move and be FLUID with it.

Originally Posted by KingLitti View Post
    OP still here somewhere?

Yeah I totally agree. But you didn't quite answer what I asked. Why do (atleast) some women then say that looks matter. Are they wrong?
    Most women don't know what they want and have no idea of how attraction works. Most guys don't even get that and keep asking their female friends for advice on women. You might as well ask your mom. there are some women that do know what's really going on under the hood and will gladly help. If you have one, then defin dont let her go.

Looks DO play a part but they aren't a powerful attraction switch. Being well groomed, clean, and a good dresser will take you far enough.

LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Ok, girl is sending me a weird vibe, we've had sex, doesn't text as much anymore

Ok, I've been talking to this girl for a month:

Cliffs-
    - We text each other occassionally.
    - One night I text her to come cuddle with me.
    - No response.
    - 30 minutes later there is a knock at the door.
    - We cuddle
    - Start making out.
    - Do the dirty.

Problem:
    - Haven't heard from her since.
    - Few days later I asked her how her weekend went, no response.

Do I just give up trying to contact her?

- She always comes up with bull **** excuses like, "I lost my phone." or something gay of that nature. I always call her on her bull****.

So, what's the deal, I want this to be a consistent booty call?

Edit:

So I just text her
    Me: Hey, what you up to?
    Her: Nm, u?
    Me: Writing a paper for class. So, what, you're too good to talk to me now? I said sup to you last weekend.
    Her: of course not.
    Me: what you mean of course not?
    Her: you know.
    Me: Why you being short?
    Her: Short?
    Me: Haha, ok. Whatever. You play too much.
    Me: FYI, not all guys look at you and think sex. I like your company, smile, and your laugh. But whatever, you go on playin your stuipd game.
    Her: No response.
    Last edited by LarryByrd; 10-22-2008 at 12:46 AM.
    "Hai guys Im reading Plato's Republic, Thrasymachus is an epic troll but he gets counter trolled by Socrates over and over, bitch needs to LEARN." -Gancor

bulking until the end of the year. yeah, it's gonna get nasty.

Originally Posted by BetterYourself View Post
    So, my girlfriend (of 1 year) is a pretty big texter, and I really just don't get it. I mean it's great for telling something you don't want to call for but all the time just isn't so much of a point, and I feel like it's bad for our relationship. How can I get this message across to her the right way?
    I hav a hard time seeing how txts can ruin a relationship on their sole usage... How is it bad for your relationship?

Txt game is killer stuff, it's just another tool we have available why not make use of it..

Originally Posted by collector View Post
    I completley beleive and agree with you when you talk about becoming a natural requires inner game. And that I feel a lot of people using the method aren't trying to have it mold into their personality so that it becomes natural.

I feel that my innergame is at a higher level than my 'game' which is the only reason why I manage to do decent in my life. Because my inner game as you call it was drives me to besuccesful and wat allows me to accomplish things in my life.

I think I completely see where your coming from, but I will always hit a point/time where I learn something i never knew about myself which improves my inner game and this will be an ongoing process that will continue throughout my life.

Just typing my thoughts cause it really interests me. I really like the way Style took the whole game thing and methods and showed wat it's really about. Finding yourself and who you truly are.
    Good stuff man.

What do you think about being natural vs learning a method?

Originally Posted by xchampx View Post
    k well its a training place and this girl keeps eyein me, but the prob is i sweat like a mother ****er during training and we dont have really that much time to talk. except water breaks. SOOO how should i ask her? she knows my name and all that good stuff
    Next time you guys talk, DHV with a quick story, use a single qualifier, IOI, take out a piece of paper rip it in two, write down your number on your piece, give her the pen, (dont say anything) she'll write hers down, Give her your paper, and she'll give you hers. Talk to her a little more before you go. 10 mins max

EG:

You: Hey... I need a few to catch my breath, keep me company for a few mins... wow you are not gonna believe what happened to me last night... {story}
    Her: blah blah
    You: You seem to be creative, tell me would you rather: be stuck on a desert island with one person you liked or live in a city full of random people?
    She: blah blah
    You: No way, way to score points! we never get much time to talk in here... hold on {phone number routine}
    You: Ok so, I actually picked living in a city full of random people because i can just make great friends with everyone and become some kinda mafia warlord.

Hey big slim! it's been a while! How's life kicking?

My ex called me a while ago crying about some guy she was seeing because he didn't call her. Day or two later she ends it with him and calls me up and says lets go for dinner. Then later she cancels because she's with her friends and they're drinking.
    Never tolerate flakiness unless they have a good reason. Next time tell her you were being nice to her cuz she needed you and flaking out is unacceptable. Be calm when you let her know and say it matter-of-factly.

Calls me up again a few days later and is talking like she's considering getting back together with me soon. Couple days later she tells me the guy she was crying over called and said he was sorry and he wants to see her. She had told me he hurt her (emotionally) so I say well he's probably gonna hurt you again so why bother? Her explanation "I dunno...he's cute." So she and I got in an argument over that and we haven't talked since. Been about half a week.
    Don't argue with her. In fact do the counter-intuitive and say aww... well I hope things work out with you guys. Use a subtle BF destroyer.

Now I can tell from ******** stuff that her meet up with him didn't go well. When she had originally called me up suggesting we get back together she had said stuff like "I still love you Big Slim DaDDy, no matter who I'm with I love you."
    Bull **** baffles brains. Tell her "that's cool." (remember when we talked about active disinterest?)

My question is basically what do I do from here? I'm not gonna chase her I am gonna wait for her to call me which I'm pretty sure she will, but when she does call how should I act/say to get her thinking about me more?
    She isn't worth it. She's keeping you around as back up. The next time she calls, say you can't talk right now, you'll call back in a half an hour. Go out and do something that would take more... I suggest watch a movie and put your phone on silent. If you have a missed message, call a half an hour after the movie and say you were at the movies and thought you'd call back later. Then immediatley go into a DHV then stop about 75% in and say whoa... my date's here I'll call you later.

Make sure you start dating other people, go have made fun with your friends and take lots of photos. Hell if you have to pay for someone to follow you around when your out with your friends having fun do it. The add value to your FB or mspace. Remember "give her the gift of missing you" read our old discussions man.

Good to hear from you after so long.

Hey Big Slim! Damn, it's been a while man. How've you been?

Originally Posted by LarryByrd View Post
    Ok, I've been talking to this girl for a month:

Cliffs-
    - We text each other occassionally.
    - One night I text her to come cuddle with me.
    - No response.
    - 30 minutes later there is a knock at the door.
    - We cuddle
    - Start making out.
    - Do the dirty.

Problem:
    - Haven't heard from her since.
    - Few days later I asked her how her weekend went, no response.

Do I just give up trying to contact her?

- She always comes up with bull **** excuses like, "I lost my phone." or something gay of that nature. I always call her on her bull****.

So, what's the deal, I want this to be a consistent booty call?
    Throw a part, host an event, and invite her to come along and when she calls back you'll give her directions, but she has to bring 2 friends with her and say "be cool now" (girls generally know what this means... well, at least in LA and NYC as meaning to be bring female friends not guys.)

Make sure to tell her some of your best friends are gonna be there and she better not embarrass you (be VERY playful with this, make sure she knows your kidding... or are you? give that tiny room for doubt).

When she's there DHV like crazy and build up attraction. DON'T take her home that night. The next day call, and chat for a while and hang up. Don't make another date or anything. Leave her wanting more.

Originally Posted by lanimilbus View Post
    Hey imo, good work on applying evolutionary theory to relationships, it's the best way to make sense of it.
    I'll get back to you soon lani, I'm swamped with emails.

LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Did you say you had a book, (e-book?) What's it called? How much?
    "Hai guys Im reading Plato's Republic, Thrasymachus is an epic troll but he gets counter trolled by Socrates over and over, bitch needs to LEARN." -Gancor

bulking until the end of the year. yeah, it's gonna get nasty.

Originally Posted by LarryByrd View Post
    Did you say you had a book, (e-book?) What's it called? How much?
    Going Natural and the Art of Being.

Both sold out.

Contemplating a relaunch.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Make sure you start dating other people, go have made fun with your friends and take lots of photos. Hell if you have to pay for someone to follow you around when your out with your friends having fun do it. The add value to your FB or mspace. Remember "give her the gift of missing you" read our old discussions man.

Good to hear from you after so long.

Hey Big Slim! Damn, it's been a while man. How've you been?
    Certainly been a while. Been good, been getting better with the chicks since last time we talked .

So I wanna pick up this chick that works at starbucks, but I haven't the faintest idea how that won't end up in an epic fail. She's cute, and I think she feels the same way about me. I caught her looking at me today while I was in the busy lineup. Of course when I order from her she smiles, but all of them do that with every customer. The only possible things I can think of is to dorkishly make an order then have a 10 second convo and ask for her number..which I predict EPIC FAIL or if I see her sometime outside of Starbucks to strike up a conversation. That however is highly unlikely and im not gonna be a creep and wait outside the starbucks till she gets off. So I'm clueless ATM how to approach this.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

coast2coast will become famous soon enough. (+50) coast2coast will become famous soon enough. (+50) coast2coast will become famous soon enough. (+50) coast2coast will become famous soon enough. (+50) coast2coast will become famous soon enough. (+50) coast2coast will become famous soon enough. (+50) coast2coast will become famous soon enough. (+50) coast2coast will become famous soon enough. (+50) coast2coast will become famous soon enough. (+50) coast2coast will become famous soon enough. (+50) coast2coast will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Friendzone

How do you initiate the "dirty" part of talking to a girl? I always end up in the friendzone because I have no idea how to get to that part. I can talk to girls but not about sex and ****.