Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    stopfarting is not very well liked. (-100) stopfarting is not very well liked. (-100) stopfarting is not very well liked. (-100) stopfarting is not very well liked. (-100) stopfarting is not very well liked. (-100) stopfarting is not very well liked. (-100) stopfarting is not very well liked. (-100) stopfarting is not very well liked. (-100) stopfarting is not very well liked. (-100) stopfarting is not very well liked. (-100) stopfarting is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Notedog View Post
    If I'm farting a lot, have I had too much protein? After my workout, I'll have my protein shake with oats ank milk, and the protein comes out to about 36 grams. 61 if you add Chocolate whey. I fart uncontrollably. Yesterday I did it w/o chocolate whey, and the farting was still there, but considerably less.

Point being, so long as I'm farting a lot, should I cut down on protein?
    Yeah, I've had that problem too......if you want to get a handle on it this might work. I found a great all natural supplement that I've been taking for about 3 years that gets my gas under control. You can check it out at (howtostopfartingplus.com) if you want to. They're called "Curing Pills"...........as far as why you are farting so much.......sure the protein is a factor but I'm no doctor so I can't say for sure. There is a information guide at that same website that you might be able to find some answers in.

ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by stopfarting View Post
    Yeah, I've had that problem too......if you want to get a handle on it this might work. I found a great all natural supplement that I've been taking for about 3 years that gets my gas under control. You can check it out at (howtostopfartingplus.com) if you want to. They're called "Curing Pills"...........as far as why you are farting so much.......sure the protein is a factor but I'm no doctor so I can't say for sure. There is a information guide at that same website that you might be able to find some answers in.
    Strong 4 year bump

GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ThousandEyes View Post
    Strong 4 year bump
    ^^Thisss.! Its been happening latley. Its the google searches.

momodast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking protien farts

Ive been taking protien for about a week. No problems.
    Then I added creatine and glutamine to my shake.
    I **** twice in the past hour.

digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    strong bump

ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by digistp View Post
    strong bump
    the 2nd
    Always learning, Always growing, Never satisfied

5 Rep Maxes(Last improvement 1/15/14):

Deads:365
    Bench:215
    Squat:275

"You are so much more than just a guy who likes to lift and eat, don't settle for being just those things."
    -The Big Sleep

StasBrahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by stopfarting View Post
    dude thats like the best feeling lol,cuz when u fart u let the air out and after couple hours farting it feels like u just woke up in the morning with the tight ass stomach and feeling shredded lol

hbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Drinking 1.5 litter per day making me fart every 2-5 minutes!

What a crazy fart!