Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    According to WWEs quarterly stock filings the company faces a lawsuit against former employees who wish to challenge WWE?s Independent Contractors contract format.

On July 24, 2008, we were served with a summons from three of our former talent purporting to be on behalf of themselves and a class of similarly situated persons. The lawsuit alleges breach of contract and unjust enrichment arising from our treating them as independent contractors rather than employees, which the plaintiffs allege is an erroneous classification. We have not formally responded to the suit but intend to deny any liability for claims asserted against us and to defend vigorously against the suit.

The main issue is that WWE employees dont get the benefits of proper employees and are not allowed to wrestle elsewhere, despite being independent.? No word yet on who is filing the suit but we should have that information soon.

filed a lawsuit against his more recent employers.
    -Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Randy Orton was interviewed on Sky Sports (in the UK) yesterday and said he is medically cleared to wrestle and will be returning any time now.

Orton has been out with a broken collar bone after being dumped straight over the top rope in a match with Triple H on PPV.
    Last edited by sweet_chin; 08-08-2008 at 09:28 PM.
    ****Mike Adamle = is ja-mike-ing me crazy****

The Great Khali-The beat 'em up from bombay

owe reps to: tittytack2,

hates you, probably. PotKettleBlack's Avatar
    PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    source: 1Wrestling.com

As reported earlier, another WWE wrestler was informed of his release from the company today. We have the name of wrestler parting ways with the company. It is none other than SmackDown wrestler Shannon Moore.

WWE.com has yet to put a statement up regarding the release of Moore. However, Moore confirmed his termination from the company to 1Wrestling.com, saying he "wishes WWE well in their future endeavors"
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!

sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PotKettleBlack View Post
    As reported earlier, another WWE wrestler was informed of his release from the company today. We have the name of wrestler parting ways with the company. It is none other than SmackDown wrestler Shannon Moore.

WWE.com has yet to put a statement up regarding the release of Moore. However, Moore confirmed his termination from the company to 1Wrestling.com, saying he "wishes WWE well in their future endeavors"
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No longer with WWE

I just wanted to let all of you know that as of today me and WWE have parted ways. I will update you in the near future

from his myspace

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...921&indicate=1

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSED-lloks like WWE is cleaning house- i wonder who is next
    Last edited by sweet_chin; 08-08-2008 at 01:45 PM.

PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sweet_chin View Post
    No longer with WWE

I just wanted to let all of you know that as of today me and WWE have parted ways. I will update you in the near future

from his myspace

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...921&indicate=1

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSED
    It is ridiculous that they've let him go. They're trying to completely kill off any of the remnants of tag team wrestling left in the company, obv.
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!

It is ridiculous that they've let him go. They're trying to completely kill off any of the remnants of tag team wrestling left in the company, obv.
    his profile has gone from wwe.com but i guess since he has a match on smackdown tonight they are probably going to do the announcement saturday

his profile has gone from wwe.com but i guess since he has a match on smackdown tonight they are probably going to do the announcement saturday
    The match he had was pretty good, too.
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!

The match he had was pretty good, too.
    thats the thing that gets me- he is VERY good but wwe would rather spend money on jacked up neanderthals that cannot wrestle but make vinces cawk hard vs spending money on a cruiser weight division- i see shane helms going too

read my post on the main board they got rid of domino and nunzio

It has now been confirmed that Big Daddy V has officially been released from WWE. V had previously been seen main eventing on the ECW brand, but has since been out of action due to a bad case of pneumonia.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php? ... =220235387

As reported earlier, former WWE star Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was recently spotted on a beach with a bikini-clad woman by the name of Lauren Hashian. She is the daughter of original Boston drummer Sib Hashian (which is freakin' INCRDIBLE, 'cause Boston owns).

According to BostonHerald.com, she is 24 years old and was a finalist on the UPN reality show, R U the Girl back in 2005. She is a budding singer who met Johnson when he was in Boston shooting The Game Plan two years ago.

According to the website, the two were regulars at an Italian restaurant called Davio's during the shooting of the Disney flick two years ago (Johnson was still married at the time as he didn't announced a separation from his wife of 10 ten years, Dany, until June 2007; the film was shot in Boston in the fall of 2006). Hashian brought Johnson to her Lynnfield, MA residence for dinner to meet the parents. Hashian has since moved to Los Angeles to further her music career.

seescoop.com

Raven (a/k/a Scott Levy) is among a group of former WWE wrestlers who have filed a lawsuit against the company over being classified as independent contractors. On July 24, 2008, we were served with a summons from three of our former talent purporting to be on behalf of themselves and a class of similarly situated persons, reads an item in WWEs shareholder report. The lawsuit alleges breach of contract and unjust enrichment arising from our treating them as independent contractors rather than employees, which the plaintiffs allege is an erroneous classification.

We have not formally responded to the suit but intend to deny any liability for claims asserted against us and to defend vigorously against the suit.

This will be a very interesting case to follow, assuming there?s not an out of court settlement. Ive spoken with multiple legal experts who feel that wrestlers should be classified as employees rather than independent contractors. This could become a major story to follow in the months ahead. Raven also worked for TNA, so I?m curious to know if he?s

- WWE.com has Super Crazy listed on the Smackdown roster. Crazy was drafted to ECW but hasn't made an appearance on the show.

- Edge will be broadcasting a live blog on WWE.com prior to SumemrSlam.

Ken Kennedy updated his official website with the status of his torn labrum injury. He dislocated his right shoulder during his match with Shelton Benjamin at a recent house show in Georgia. If he doesn't have surgery, it will be 2-4 four weeks before he returns. If he has surgery, he'll be out for 4-6 months.

Credit: PWInsider.com

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It has now been confirmed that Big Daddy V has officially been released from WWE. V had previously been seen main eventing on the ECW brand, but has since been out of action due to a bad case of pneumonia.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php? ... =220235387
    Damn...I gotta speak with Big V and see how he's handling this. It probably comes as no surprise to him and I'm sure he'll bounce back but still, gotta make sure.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Damn...I gotta speak with Big V and see how he's handling this. It probably comes as no surprise to him and I'm sure he'll bounce back but still, gotta make sure.
    oh so you know him personally?

i think he couldnt get his weight down like wwe wanted- but even for a big guy he was pretty agile in the ring

when wrestlers are off with injury etc are they still paid?

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    oh so you know him personally?

i think he couldnt get his weight down like wwe wanted- but even for a big guy he was pretty agile in the ring

when wrestlers are off with injury etc are they still paid?
    Oh I met him. Then emailed him, he emailed back and remembered me. Since then we've sorta been online friends.

As far as I know when they're injured...well this may not the case with every Superstar but I can think of quite a few cases where someone has been sidelined and sat at home and collected pay.

Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer reported this morning that late Friday, Walter ?Killer? Kowalski, 81, suffered a massive heart attack, and is (as of midnight ET this morning) in grave condition. Doctors don?t expect him to last through the night

Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer reported this morning that late Friday, Walter ?Killer? Kowalski, 81, suffered a massive heart attack, and is (as of midnight ET this morning) in grave condition. Doctors don?t expect him to last through the night
    This definately warrants it's own thread...I'll wait. Or maybe wait and see if he passes away and then make the thread? Ah no, f*ck that. This is threadworthy. I'll wait!

WWE has changed the date of the Armageddon pay-per-view to December
    14th. The original date was December 21st. It'll still be held at the
    HSBC Arena in Buffalo, New York. Ticket information is posted online
    at: http://www.wwe.com/schedules/events/...il/?id=7816356

According to TNA's website, the Turning Point pay-per-view will also
    be held on December 14th. To see the list of TNA's pay-per-view dates,
    go to: http://www.tnawrestling.com/content/blogsection/8/35/

credit gerweck.net

Raw House Show Results, Newark DE
    From Katie, Rajah.com reader

So, I went to the Raw house show in Delaware tonight, and I must say that the house show experience is much different from the Raw/SD/PPV experience.

We get there around 5:00ish, and were hanging out trying to score some autographs, but the rent a cop/UD State Police Failures were yelling at us the whole time even though no one was like running back there or anything. We saw John Cena driven in, and Snitsky, Mike Chioda, Charlie Haas all arrived together, as did Kofi, JTG, and Tony Chimel. D-Lo was also driven in.

Some fan in a white limo pulled up with longhorns on it, and it said JBL Sucks and Cena Rocks all over it. People thought it was JBL and were booing him, which was funny since it obviously wasn?t him. Getting in wasn?t too bad. A lot of kids were in attendance.

Chimel kicks off the night by telling us that we can text in our choices for the Main Event stips: 2 out of 3 falls, No DQ, or Falls Count Anywhere. Kelly Kelly was our host for the evening, and picks a kid out of the crowd to be a manager for a match. They play the Anthem and we begin with?.

Matt Striker vs. Kane

Matt gets on the mic and starts saying that he is our teacher and questions the University of Delaware?s choice of the Blue Hen for their mascot. He says that they should bring out a ?Blue Hen? for him to face. Kane out to a MASSIVE pop. He wins a squash with the chokeslam.

Snitsky vs. D-Lo Brown

D-Lo out to a good pop, Snitsky out to heat. Immediately began with the brush your teeth chants. Decent back and forth match, Snitsky locked in the crossface a few times. D-Lo eventually wins with the Lo down. After the match, D-Lo walks with the kid that Kelly picked earlier on his shoulders, high fiving fans. You could tell the kid was stunned and having the time of his life, which was so sweet.

Charlie Haas vs. Jim? Curtis

I couldn?t hear the first name cause the sound system sucked. Charlie argued with some fans before. Charlie worked over Curtis and Curtis won with a quick rollup.

Jamie Noble vs. William Regal

Good, solid mat match. Lots of reversals/counters, etc. Jamie worked over Regal?s knee for a lot of the match. Delaware showed a little bit of ADD though, as I could hear people grumbling that this was going on too long. Regal wins with a stiff kick to Jamie?s face. Jamie got a standing ovation and a Jamie Noble chant after the match.

Santino Marella vs. Kofi Kingston

This was for the IC Belt. Santino grabs the mic before hand and talks about how we will see history tonight when he wins the belt. Of course he loses. Kofi was over with the youngsters in the crowd, but I was kinda more interested in the two women who were about to get in a fist fight and had to be warned by the rent a cops.

Kelly comes out and looks at some signs, and picks a kid to take backstage. There was a brief intermission?Chimel pimped the merchandise stand. We come back with?

Mickie vs. Katie Lea

This was for the women?s title. Mickie got a really good pop. They were given a good amount of time, and this match was better than their TV matches. Katie worked over Mickie?s arm for the majority of the match, and Mickie ends up winning with the Mick Kick.

Cena and Cryme Tyme vs. Jericho and Team Priceless

Jericho came out to a face pop at first, then gets on the mic beforehand and cuts pretty much the same promo he has been cutting the last few weeks about killing HBK?s career and each of us to garner some heat. Simply Priceless is out next to heat. Cryme Tyme out to a REALLY good pop, then Cena comes out to a MASSIVE pop. I swear I went deaf for a minute. Jericho/SP work over Cena for a bit, then Cena gets the tag and they work over JTG too. It ends with Cena hitting a double Five Knuckle Shuffle on Jericho and Ted Jr. then getting the STFU on Cody for the win. The three faces celebrate then leave.

JBL vs. CM Punk in a No DQ match

We voted 67% for No DQ. JBL out first. He cuts a promo and busts on Delaware, asking Chimel who in the hell booked him on a Saturday night in Delaware. Chimel says it wasn?t him and has trouble keeping a straight face, as did Chioda. JBL calls out some famous author in the front row (don?t ask me who it was, lol) and says that he is pretty much all we have to offer, and says he can?t wait to get back to New York City. CM Punk out to a decent pop, nowhere near Cena?s level though. They have a good match with trash cans, cookie sheets, steel steps, etc. which Punk wins. Punk celebrates with fans afterwards.

Not a bad night. I just wish security would have had a better handle on kids, as I was nearly trampled every time a match ended by kids rushing from the top of the arena to the floor area. There was one spot in the Main Event where Punk/JBL were in the crowd and it looked like a dam of water burst cause all you saw were kids running down the steps. It?s bull that they allow that to go on cause someone can probably really get hurt.

Biggest Pops

Cena (by far)
    Cryme Tyme
    CM Punk
    Kane

Most Heat

JBL
    Snitsky
    Jericho
    Charlie Haas

No Dave?

batista was in canada doing a nutrobolics appearance hence he not being at the house show

source: http://www.pwmania.com/newsarticle.php?page=220405114

The Main Event Wrestling Radio Show with Batista
    Hosts: Ryan Rider, Steve Rockamaniac
    Available at MainEventRadio.com. or via download at SendSpace.com.

Q: Joining us today is Mr. Dave Batista doing an autograph signing here in Montreal and the GNC Supplement store and the line is going all the way down the street, hundreds of fans lining up to see the former world champion Batista, so without any further ado welcome to the main event how you doing this afternoon?

A: I'm great, man. How are you guys?

Q: Doing very well thanks, First off, recently being drafted from Smackdown to Raw, what was your reaction to that decision and do you have a preference between one of the two brands?

A: You know I was shocked, but you know the cool thing was at the beginning of that show Rey Mysterio got drafted over too and he's a real good friend of mine and I'd follow Rey anywhere, so I knew that I was gonna have someone to go to battle with. It was just odd you know, I was leaving a lot of close relationships behind, had built a lot of good relationships on Smackdown. It really felt like I was leaving my family so it was a little bit difficult, and honestly I really don't have a preference, but I do miss Smackdown.

Q: Well as mentioned the fans are lined up down the street they're going crazy, and you've obviously started to get used to this by now but what's one of the craziest things a fan has done when they got a chance to meet you?

A: (laughs) I've had some odd experiences with women. I think the funniest thing is always when moms will come in with their kids and the mothers will kind of throw themselves at me and it was just kind of awkward and embarrassing at the same time, but not a bad thing ya know.

Q: I've actually been reading your biography recently, how much work goes into a volume like this and I know you had some good stories about your mom in here if you want to share one of them.

A: (Dave laughs as the crowd chants "Cena sucks" in the backround, there ya go a Cena sucks chant but ya know if Cena was here they'd be chanting Batista sucks.) But the book, It was basically, I had a ghostwriter, a guy who wrote it for me and I basically talked to him for four or five days straight. I took him on the road with me. I wanted him to experience what our life is like on the road, and we also did a number of phone conversations. He also talked with my mom and people who are close to me. I don't really have any particular stories about my mom, but I'll tell you, my mom, people come up to me all the time and say, "Hey, Batista, you know I'm your biggest fan and I oblige them, but there's no way, there's nobody comes close to my mom. My mom is my biggest fan by far, she carries a stack of books and magazines wherever she goes and she's just my biggest representative and my biggest fan by far.

Q: Batista you are here promoting Neutrobolics, You started in OVW back in the day and you hit WWE by 2002 and your headlining wrestlemania by 2005, a three-year journey, and looking back on it how did you feel about it then when it was going so quickly and how do you feel about it now?

A: It's still something thats really hard for me to believe, and its funny because it seems quick when I think back on it now, but then it didn't, it seemed like it took forever, But honestly I never thought in a million years that I would be headlining WrestleMania so its something I didn't take for granted and I still don't. Every day in this business is a blessing because you never know when its going to be over, especially for a guy like me who started out at 30 years old.

Q: Recently you worked what many consider one of the better rivalries in recent memories with the Undertaker. What is it like working with him in front of and behind the camera?

A: It was an incredible working experience, I learned a lot with Taker and I think that anybody who watched my work before, I can't even tell you how much I improved, and also it was just something I enjoyed, Taker and I have a very similar wrestling style. He's a lot more athletic that I have ever have or ever be, but you know a very rough style, a brawler style, and we compliment each other, and we were just magic in the ring, and the chemistry was incredible, and I'm prideful, and everyone knows that, but I think by far that its one of the best rivalries ever in professional wrestling, and I'm just happy that I could call the undertaker my friend. I'm very proud and I just love him to death.

Q: In the ring right now your probably the best you've ever been but back when you first tried out with WCW, you had a tryout with the Power Plant, they told you would never make it in the wrestling business. What was your thoughts at that time, and have you ever bumped into anybody from WCW at that time and made them regret ever saying that?

A: No I've never seen anyone, and actually it was one guy who said that. I don't even know what his real name is, they used to call him Sarge.

Q : Sargent Parker?

A: Right he was a jerkoff, But you know I always wonder how much talent he actually chased out of that place because he had a Napolean complex. The funny thing is Chuck Palumbo was there at that tryout, he was going through the Power Plant at that time, and I don't think he remembers me, but he's really the only other guy I remember from WCW at the time. But the cool thing was, I always remember that Chuck was actually very positive going through the whole workout, cheering me on as well as the rest of the guys. But he's just a positive guy. No, I've never seen Sarge, and I was upset for about a day before I was just pissed. I was just pissed off.

Q: This upcoming Sunday August the 17 its gonna be you Batista vs your current tag team partner John Cena in the annual summer extravaganza SummerSlam, what can we expect from that matchup between the two of you?

A: I don't know. I've never really had a one-on-one. Cena and I went through OVW together and we had some singles matches but were both just different people from that time so I really don't know. We've never really been one-on-one. I don't know what to expect. I know he's an incredible athlete and entertainer, but I don't plan on being out shined by anyone so its gonna be a good one!

Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Keep it up sweet chin! It's better to come here, click on one thread, and see everything you'd see on those spyware-infected dirtsheet websites. Props to you for willingly doing this **** for nothing.

Long Island strip club called The Scene is advertising that former WWE Diva Ashley Massaro will be appearing there along with four other former Playboy girls on Wednesday

wrestlingexposed

Brian Tramel posted: I got word earlier this week that Sid Vicious may be making his WWE return sometime in September. Gunner Eudy, Sid’s son, has been telling various people that his dad has signed to return. RRO staff and visitors wish the best of luck to Sid. (thanks to Charlynn Star)

- Gerweck.net

ECW/SD house show results - Syracuse, NY 9/8/08

Evan Bourne b. Kenny Dykstra

R-Truth b. The Brian Kendrick

Jeff Hardy b. United States Champion Shelton Benjamin via DQ
    Divas Champion Michelle McCool b. Victoria

Finlay b. Mike Knox

WWE Tag Team Champions Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder b. Jesse & Festus in a Lumberjack Match

ECW Champion Mark Henry b. Matt Hardy

The Big Show b. Edge in a Street Fight
    Last edited by sweet_chin; 08-10-2008 at 06:54 PM.

THE PILLMAN CHRONICLES (second in a series)

Once, very late at night (when else?), Brian took the time to call me while he was, shall we say, in the middle of ?making whoopee? with a WWE diva. Act in progress, swear to God.

As if that wasn?t funny/bizarre enough, he put the phone to the mouth of the heavily-sedated diva, who proceeded to tell me that she felt like such a dirty slut because she had spent several hours performing vile acts with Brian Pillman while her boyfriend and dog were sitting at home.

Pillman grabbed back the phone, growled, ?I think that says it all,? and hung up.

SLAM! Wrestling has a lengthy article on former WWE women's wrestler Luna Vachon. Vachon reveals that she's bi-polar and medically diagnosed as being manic depressive. They wrote: "Her condition was not known to everyone she worked with in the wrestling industry, but those close to her knew full well that when she said her catchphrase, "Lunacy has its privileges," she wasn't just trying to entertain -- she was being honest." Vachon talks about her wrestling career, Owen Hart, Chris Benoit, which current WWE Diva's career she's monitoring, her recent retirement, being told not harm Sable in their wrestling feud (or get fired), and more. Vachon also reveals that she has posed for some adult magazines in the past. "I was in Playboy because I was a weirdo and Hustler because I was a nutcase," Vachon revealed. As far as what she's doing these days, she's currently a tow-truck operator. You can read the article on Vachon at this link http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/...8/6290856.html

-- Ric Flair will be appearing at the Saturday, August 23 GCW Pro Wrestling indy show in Pell City, Alabama at the Cepa Center to benefit the family of fallen Pell City Officer Greg Surles. For more information on Flair's appearance, visit www.GCWPro.com

-- A video on YouTube.com featuring recently released WWE star Domino was posted on Friday night, which you can see at this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDdZrYirrSk

. It appears to be a character Domino once had in mind for WWE. In the video, Domino cuts the head off a cardboard standup of Batista. He also says Rey Mysterio, CM Punk and Matt Hardy are on his "Wanted" list. Another person in the video is Tiny Tim, who goes by the name of Timmy Baltimore and is currently doing a bunch of odd jobs in Florida Championship Wrestling. The video appears to be recent, but it was likely made in late 2006 before Domino was called up to WWE and when the two were in Ohio Valley Wrestling (Baltimore is the former OVW announcer).

-- WWE.com has confirmed the online reports regarding Mr. Kennedy's dislocated shoulder, which he suffered at last Monday's SmackDown brand house show. They wrote: "Mr. Kennedy has been diagnosed with a dislocated shoulder, but will not be undergoing immediate surgery. Instead, Kennedy will undergo two weeks of physical therapy to determine whether the surgery will be necessary

rajah.com

-- Ric Flair appeared on the Fox News Got Game program out of Charlotte on Sunday, August 3 -- pretty much when news broke out regarding of his release from World Wrestling Entertainment. Flairs talks about what makes a good promo, the Brett Favre retirement issue, his upcoming appearance at the NWA Wrestling Legends Fanfest in Charlotte, and more. You can see the video at this link. Thanks to Patrick W. Schubert for the link.

-- Former WWE Diva Kristal Marshall will be making her first wrestling-related appearance since her release from World Wrestling Entertainment last October at the September 27, 2008 Signamania III convention in Fairless Hills, PA. For more information, visit www.signamania.com.

-- It was former WWE Diva Rena "Sable" Lesnar's birthday last Thursday. She turned 41 years old. On Saturday, she was in attendance at the UFC pay-per-view event in Minneapolis in which husband Brock Lesnar defeated Heath Herring, sitting in the front row at ringside. Rena walked to her ringside seat minutes before Lesnar's fight and headed backstage afterward, reports prowrestling.NET. The former WWE Diva posed for a few pictures with fans beforehand, and was said to very excited and animated while cheering on her husband.

-- Today is Hulk Hogan's birthday. He turns 55 years old

rajah.com

Jim Ross is back with another blog from his official site, jrbarbq.com

. Some highlights:

The Coach at ESPN: Great to hear that Jonathan Coachman has started his new gig for ESPN with his first assignment being on ESPN News. I expect to see Coach’s career advance nicely on ESPN after he gets his feet wet reading the sports on ESPN News. Coachman can do play by play and has done college football along with men’s and women’s hoops which will help him move up. Specifically having experience broadcasting women’s basketball is a nice caveat for the Coach to have in his pocket. Do you think coach will ever be reminded of the "Country Whipping Match", and I use the term "match" extremely loosely, by any of his You Tubing contemporaries? I was reminded of that debacle recently by a friend and I weakened and sort of watched that train wreck again. I am trying to quit and I may need an intervention of sorts. Coach can tell his new pals that our quarter hour did get a nice rating in front of a sell out crowd in the great city of Chicago. That’s what all us "old timers" do. It is called selective memory.

Hardy vs. MVP at SummerSlam: Nice to see that Jeff Hardy…Twist ‘O Fate…Whisper in the Wind…is getting a shot to show his stuff at Summerslam against an equally fortunate MVP. Both Jeff and MVP are highly talented individuals and I can see the day when perhaps this match and certainly both men will be headlining PPVs. These matches for wrestlers who are hungry to continue to move toward regular, main event status are imperative to have a "great" showing not simply have a "solid match". Solid can often times mean average and Summerslam is no place for any one to be average especially two, future stars. Arguably Jeff Hardy is rapidly approaching the next level (I’m not so sure that Jeff hasn’t at least stepped foot on the Promised Land) while MVP needs to get back on the roll he had going several months ago. August 17 is a great place for both Hardy and MVP to rock the Conseco Center.

Friday's WWE Releases: Friday might not have been the best day for some wrestlers to answer their cell phones or home phones or Blackberrys or emails or even answer their front doors. Six individuals, at my last count, had been "future endeavored" out of the WWE which is never a good day at the office for any one involved. These are tough pieces of news to deliver (I know of what I speak) but the individuals who are released and their families are the one’s that are obviously the hardest hit. I sincerely wish every one who got bad news on Friday the best and would encourage them to persevere and not to give up on their dreams. Getting one’s "walking papers" isn’t the end of the world…take it from me

In her latest MySpace blog, Tammy "Sunny" Sytch wrote the following: "I got a phone call from the casting directors of Rock Of Love 3-- they want me on it, but I politely turned them down..lol".

-- Chyna has launched an official website at www.9thwonderoftheworld.com.
    Last edited by sweet_chin; 08-11-2008 at 12:36 PM.

Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I can't believe Luna speaks highly of Benoit in that article.

What a classless piece of trash. No wonder she's a tow-truck operator.

According to WWE?s SmackDown report, Maria broke Maryse?s nose during the Olympic Challenge match on this past Friday?s SmackDown. The story says the injury occurred when Maria landed a bulldog on Maryse but she won?t miss any time because of it

Lance Storm Comments On Brock LesnarPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:47 pm

Title Hunt

August 11, 2008

After watching UFC 87 this past weekend I thought should talk a little about Brock Lesnar this week. Brock Lesnar is the biggest MMA PPV draw for me right now. I?ve only paid for 2 MMA PPVs in my life and both featured Brock Lesnar. The obvious appeal is that I know the guy and used to work with him in WWE but that?s not the whole picture. As I?ve mentioned several times before I?m fairly new to the MMA game, and far from an expert, and because of this I enjoy watching fighters that are new to the game.

When I watch a guy like Brock Lesnar I?ve seen everything he?s done and know all there is to know about him. I?ve seen every fight Brock has had, so I understand him and want to see how he progresses. Heath Herring on the other hand, I?ve heard about and have seen a couple of his fights but when you look at his career of 42 fights I?ve barely scratched the surface of it and thus am not really qualified to form much of an opinion of him as a fighter. For the price of 2 or at the most 3 PPV events per year I will be able to see Brock Lesnar?s entire career, which I intend to do.

With Saturday?s big win Brock?s MMA career record goes to 2-1, which in a strange coincidence is my record over Brock Lesnar in pro-wrestling. I got to wrestle Brock on three WWE house shows when he was first brought up from developmental. These three matches may have been Brock?s first WWE matches and I think they had a lot in common with the fights in his MMA career.

After the first match I had with Brock it was obvious that he was a tremendous athlete but he was very green and made several rookie mistakes. He was easy to work with and had talent but had a few holes in his game that he needed to plug. After that first match I talked with Brock, coaching him and pointing out things he needed to change and improve on and I could tell Brock was really paying attention and wanted to learn. The next night we had our second match and everything single point I made the previous night was improved upon. That night I pointed out a few other aspects and the next night he again improved unbelievably.

Brock was a prodigy in pro-wrestling, and after watching his match with Heath Herring, this past Saturday, I suspect he is in MMA as well. This fight was so important to Brock?s career and in my opinion Brock did exactly what he needed to do. I will grant you finishing the fight on his own without letting it go to the judges would have been better but I don?t know how anyone could see UFC 87 as anything but a complete positive for Brock Lesnar.

Heath Herring was an accomplished fighter with 42 professional fights and was a legit threat to Brock Lesnar, and in his 3rd MMA fight Brock Lesnar completely dominated him. Brock dropped Herring with his first punch and hit him so hard it knocked him head over heels backwards. Brock took Herring down virtually at will and at no point in the fight was Brock Lesnar not in control let alone in trouble of losing. Heath Herring looked to be in great shape and had 20 times the experience of Brock Lesnar and did not manage to mount any offense what so ever. That?s frightening!

In this fight Brock showed far more patient and ability to control his opponent than in his first fight and in going the distance he showed he has good enough conditioning to go the distance without running out of gas. This is likely a good thing because until Brock learns some submissions there is a good chance he will go the distance while controlling and dominating opponents, assuming his opponent can survive the punches and knees Brock throws from the ground; OUCH! I would imagine Heath herring is still pretty damn sore from the beating he took Saturday night.

Brock Lesnar is definitely for real, and I would imagine this is just the tip of the iceberg of what he can achieve. I still don?t think anyone realizes how explosively fast this guy is and with his learning curve he is going to be absolutely deadly in the years to come. It?s a good thing Pro-Wrestling is a work because if it wasn?t my 2-1 record against Brock would be a big 0-3.

Congratulations Brock, and continued success. It was a pleasure to know and work with you in WWE, and I look forward to following your UFC career. You are very much living up to the character and promos we used to joke with you about in WWE. You are the white Incredible Hulk: ?BROCK SMASH!!!!!!!!?

Lance Storm

WalterSobchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalterSobchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalterSobchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalterSobchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalterSobchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalterSobchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalterSobchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalterSobchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalterSobchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalterSobchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalterSobchak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lesnar is a f*cking monster

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Source: TheSun.co.uk

The Sun out of the UK is reporting a close friend of Mick Foley has informed them that the hardcore icon is headed to TNA Wrestling when his WWE contract expires on September 1st.

Foley?s friend told the Sun, ?Mick's body cannot handle a full time schedule, even in TNA. But he's hell bent on doing everything he can to further his legacy and put them on the map.

The friend added, "Mick's plan is to wrestle select dates, like Sting currently does. He feels he will legitimately make a big difference in the way TNA Wrestling is perceived by the public!?

Back in 2005, Foley was in talks wih TNA and was very close to signing with the company before he wound up back in WWE. He did not work this week's SmackDown! tapings.

-----

I wonder how Vince will try to ruin Foley's legacy if this happens

Originally Posted by wake_me_420 View Post
    Source: TheSun.co.uk

The Sun out of the UK is reporting a close friend of Mick Foley has informed them that the hardcore icon is headed to TNA Wrestling when his WWE contract expires on September 1st.

Foley?s friend told the Sun, ?Mick's body cannot handle a full time schedule, even in TNA. But he's hell bent on doing everything he can to further his legacy and put them on the map.

The friend added, "Mick's plan is to wrestle select dates, like Sting currently does. He feels he will legitimately make a big difference in the way TNA Wrestling is perceived by the public!?

Back in 2005, Foley was in talks wih TNA and was very close to signing with the company before he wound up back in WWE. He did not work this week's SmackDown! tapings.

Hell Yeah!