Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Creampie Connoisseur basshead444's Avatar
    basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Around here no one really associates Affliction very closely with mma...its pretty much treated as just another designer brand...
    -We got a backup plan?
    -Yes. Kill everyone in sight.
    -I like it. Can we switch and make that the main plan?

[We come out at night]

**Misc Illuminati**

:)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Shadow666 View Post
    we dont have affliciton here in australia, i mean they arent even that great looking

i think anyone who pays more than 30 bux on a shirt is pretty dumb.

a plain black t shirt looks more classy and no matter who you are you cant look like a tool in it.
    Yeah we do, you can get them in the Brisbane CBD somewhere. I don't wear them because the designs seem a bit too ostentatious. But i can see why the designs would appeal to some people (they're unique and can look cool). I don't see why people would attack a guy over wearing one.

Where can you get decent shirts for under 30 bucks?

E.KIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) E.KIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) E.KIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) E.KIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) E.KIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) E.KIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) E.KIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) E.KIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) E.KIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) E.KIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) E.KIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JACKIECHANFAN View Post
    Wow... Just wow... You don't understand the concept of logic, do you?
    no not really. Only scored 168 on the LSAT last december. Will try again this october for 174 though, which is what I need.

Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Affliction Threads always have a way of becoming Epic.
    Raiders

EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    most bros(dirtbike 909 ***s) in california wear that affliction **** and think they're super tough despite them taking a class on jui jitsu for a month at a gracie gym.

so if you wear that stuff in cali you are either

a. huge poser
    b. bro 909 ***
    ***A STATE OF TRANCE CREW***
    #repped on site for ASOT brahs#

Where my #lamisc brahs at???

nelsong6969 is just really nice. (+1000) nelsong6969 is just really nice. (+1000) nelsong6969 is just really nice. (+1000) nelsong6969 is just really nice. (+1000) nelsong6969 is just really nice. (+1000) nelsong6969 is just really nice. (+1000) nelsong6969 is just really nice. (+1000) nelsong6969 is just really nice. (+1000) nelsong6969 is just really nice. (+1000) nelsong6969 is just really nice. (+1000) nelsong6969 is just really nice. (+1000)
    not this arguement again...
    eleshirt crew

Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I wear Affliction because I'm always in a state of pain or grief...

and the style is tight
    Raiders

Gymblaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gymblaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gymblaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gymblaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gymblaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gymblaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gymblaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gymblaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gymblaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gymblaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gymblaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TonySopran0 View Post
    That is a scene from No country for Old men, right? maybe you can help? I did not understand the way it ended, can you fill me in?

EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Krokem View Post
    I wear Affliction because I'm always in a state of pain or grief...

and the style is tight
    my explaination is shown here.
    Last edited by EricFTW; 07-14-2008 at 08:49 PM.
    ***A STATE OF TRANCE CREW***
    #repped on site for ASOT brahs#

Where my #lamisc brahs at???

iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jackamo2887 View Post
    I dont get the difference between wearing a Tapout shirt and an NFL jersey.

What is wrong with supporting a sport?

You dont hear people yelling at a guy wearing a jets jersey going 'Hey buddy you think your an NFL player?!"
    this is the most illogical comparison EVER

when I wear my maurice jones drew jersey, I do not think I am a godly african american manlet running back. There isn't a single case where people "think" they're in the NFL because they have on an NFL jersey. With MMA, there are tons of posers who think they're badass and can fight so it's completely different. I don't see anything wrong with wearing either one.

am I the only one who thinks this way?

Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by E.KIM View Post
    no not really. Only scored 168 on the LSAT last december. Will try again this october for 174 though, which is what I need.
    You are more of a douchebag than anyone dressed head to toe in Affliction. If you judge somebody by their clothes you could be in Mensa, but you're still a moron.

Repping the OP to spite you, i suggest others follow suit.
    Former Marine

10/20/2010 - The Day Germanic Defeated The Internet

Baru is not very helpful. (-500) Baru is not very helpful. (-500) Baru is not very helpful. (-500) Baru is not very helpful. (-500) Baru is not very helpful. (-500) Baru is not very helpful. (-500) Baru is not very helpful. (-500) Baru is not very helpful. (-500) Baru is not very helpful. (-500) Baru is not very helpful. (-500) Baru is not very helpful. (-500)
    someone wears a t-shirt because he's a fan of the sport. no big deal.
    no different than a guy wearing a football jersey.

I just don't go to ****ty bars where all the guys have this tougher than ****, Mr. Badass routine going on. everyones there to have fun, why the attitude?

I like to go to a bar where everybody knows your name. Like cheers.

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    next time say this " are you a ****ing ass!!!!?? do you not know who I am, I been ready to **** I **** her in the ear blow her brains outtttt!!!"
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

11 months from glory captain_marvel's Avatar
    captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iliketodoit View Post

when I wear my maurice jones drew jersey, I do not think I am a godly african american manlet running back. There isn't a single case where people "think" they're in the NFL because they have on an NFL jersey. With MMA, there are tons of posers who think they're badass and can fight so it's completely different. I don't see anything wrong with wearing either one.

Lol @ you calling someone else illogical then using an even more illogical argument to back your own personal opinion.

So how do you know for a fact that people that wear the occasional Affliction or Tapout shirt absolutely factually believe they are great fighters and are future UFC/MMA stars? Because of a few personal experiences you've had?

Why cant they just be fans like the guy wearing a Jersey? Of course there are exceptions that actully think they are tough for wearing these clothes just like there are idiots that think they are future NFL stars wearing an NFL jersey. Have some logic and rationality before saying someone else is illogical.
    Last edited by captain_marvel; 07-14-2008 at 08:55 PM.

Baru is not very helpful. (-500) Baru is not very helpful. (-500) Baru is not very helpful. (-500) Baru is not very helpful. (-500) Baru is not very helpful. (-500) Baru is not very helpful. (-500) Baru is not very helpful. (-500) Baru is not very helpful. (-500) Baru is not very helpful. (-500) Baru is not very helpful. (-500) Baru is not very helpful. (-500)

yeah sure maybe there are plenty of people that wear mma shirts that are complete douchebags, but you can't judge a person for wearing the shirt alone.

in the OP's story the guy wearing the shirt seemed like a guy that just wanted to watch some sports and a have few drinks maybe. without acting a fool, the other patrons decided they wanted to hate on him for no reason.

duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    im pretty fukin pissed at this as well, i started wearin that **** and spent that fukin ridiculous amt for a damn tshirt when nobody had ever heard of it, i had people come up and ask wear i got my shirts, now its so popular that people are like "oh god here comes an affliction dude" there are plenty other brands like it now, just gotta move up to the things that people cant afford (ed hardy)...

iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by captain_marvel View Post
    Lol @ you calling someone else illogical then using an even more illogical argument to back your own personal opinion.

So how do you know for a fact that people that wear the occasional Affliction or Tapout shirt absolutely factually believe they are great fighters and are future UFC/MMA stars?

Why cant they just be fans like the guy wearing a Jersey. Have some logic and rationality before saying someone else is illogical.
    wow strong reading comprehension

if you agree with me that some kids wear affliction and think they're hard (you'd be stupid to not agree with that since I see it occasionally at my own school...) then my argument stands completely correct. because there ARE people like that. if there weren't posers then this thread wouldn't exist and this debate wouldn't constantly go on and be as popular as it is on this board. I never said every person who wears an MMA shirt thinks they are a fighter. It cannot be argued that some do.

and if I truely thought that EVERYONE who wore an affliction shirt thought they were a badass ufc fighter (which i clearly didn't say...) then I wouldn't have said I was fine with seeing kids in those shirts because then it would be pathetic.

Comparing NFL jerseys to kids wearing afflication shirts is laughable. Compare it to kids who wear skate shoes that don't skate or something, just not NFL...

jtdonnel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtdonnel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtdonnel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtdonnel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtdonnel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtdonnel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtdonnel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtdonnel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtdonnel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtdonnel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtdonnel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by duhfewcha6 View Post
    im pretty fukin pissed at this as well, i started wearin that **** and spent that fukin ridiculous amt for a damn tshirt when nobody had ever heard of it, i had people come up and ask wear i got my shirts, now its so popular that people are like "oh god here comes an affliction dude" there are plenty other brands like it now, just gotta move up to the things that people cant afford (ed hardy)...
    Whenever I see someone with an ed hardy t-shirt, i think 'wow, some d-bag paid $70 bucks for a t-shirt JUST BECAUSE IT COST $70'. Buy a nice dress shirt, can wear to more places/occasions plus it wont go out of style nearly as fast.

duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jtdonnel View Post
    Whenever I see someone with an ed hardy t-shirt, i think 'wow, some d-bag paid $70 bucks for a t-shirt JUST BECAUSE IT COST $70'. Buy a nice dress shirt, can wear to more places/occasions plus it wont go out of style nearly as fast.
    its called class, upscale, seperates you from the everydayers...and most go for OVER $100, but u can find deals, and as long as they are that expensive they wont go out of style...at least in my neck of the woods

edit- i dont even have any...just sayin

jtdonnel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtdonnel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtdonnel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtdonnel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtdonnel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtdonnel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtdonnel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtdonnel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtdonnel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtdonnel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtdonnel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by duhfewcha6 View Post
    its called class, upscale, seperates you from the everydayers...and most go for OVER $100, but u can find deals, and as long as they are that expensive they wont go out of style...at least in my neck of the woods

edit- i dont even have any...just sayin
    IMO a nice dress shirt is much more classier than ANY designer t-shirt. Just how I feel/what I wear. I mean you could go and buy a bunch of ed hardy shirts and then have to toss it in the closet in 6 months when everyone else does.

=T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have several tapout ****s but I train in them lol.

I dont go out to bars and **** wearing them tho cause it's not my style. But,most of the time I see someone wearing one I crack up. Cause they usally have there hat on sideways and a "dont **** with me son, damn this shirt is gonna get me some pussy tonight" attitude.

then theres the guys who just like and promote the sport. Not acting like a tough or being a poser, just think the shirts badass and wear it out. There biz not mine. I can still laugh tho.

SizeonYESYESYES has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeonYESYESYES has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeonYESYESYES has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeonYESYESYES has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeonYESYESYES has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeonYESYESYES has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeonYESYESYES has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeonYESYESYES has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeonYESYESYES has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeonYESYESYES has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeonYESYESYES has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i own like 20 of their shirts

you mad?

Jim K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jim K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jim K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jim K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jim K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jim K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jim K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jim K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jim K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jim K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jim K is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Comparing NFL jerseys to kids wearing afflication shirts is laughable. Compare it to kids who wear skate shoes that don't skate or something, just not NFL...
    You can't compare affliction shirts with skate shoes, because skate shoes are comfortable and worn because of it.

I'll burn your fkn house JACKIECHANFAN's Avatar
    JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!!!!!

Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mr T Bone View Post
    I have several tapout ****s but I train in them lol.

I dont go out to bars and **** wearing them tho cause it's not my style. But,most of the time I see someone wearing one I crack up. Cause they usally have there hat on sideways and a "dont **** with me son, damn this shirt is gonna get me some pussy tonight" attitude.

then theres the guys who just like and promote the sport. Not acting like a tough or being a poser, just think the shirts badass and wear it out. There biz not mine. I can still laugh tho.
    That's not the shirt making him feel like a tough guy tho, that's just a d-bag being a dbag.

The guy in the original post sounds like someone who just wanted to relax, have some beer, watch some baseball, and chill like the rest of us. If he's acting like a normal everyday guy, there's no need to rag on him.
    Former Marine

10/20/2010 - The Day Germanic Defeated The Internet

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The fact that some of you guys call others "poser" and "losers" for wearing a shirt that is sold to the public for all to wear is completely ignorant. Do us a favor and do not procreate.
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stop caring about what other people wear, women do that. If he watches MMA and enjoys it then wear whatever you want. If someone gave me a hard time for wearing a sports jersey or shirt I would tell them to Fck off on the basis that you should mind your own business in public.

Originally Posted by Jim K View Post
    You can't compare affliction shirts with skate shoes, because skate shoes are comfortable and worn because of it.
    i've never worn one, but I bet affliction shirts are comfortable too

SomeoneStopMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeoneStopMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeoneStopMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeoneStopMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeoneStopMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeoneStopMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeoneStopMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeoneStopMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeoneStopMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeoneStopMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeoneStopMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i have like 3 affliction shirts i wear. i like them, couldn't care less what anyone else says.

bananna lean body addict physqoparty's Avatar
    physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RobMclovin View Post
    The shirts are badass, and you dont have to be a fighter to wear them.

Its just like saying you have to be a rapper to wear Sean John and Phat Farm. Or a model to wear Abercrombie or American Eagle.

^^^^^^EXACTLY!

im just a casual UFC fan and i have a few affliction shirts but i didnt buy them because i saw them on tv, i bought them because i thought they were cool. To me its like the two are unrelated, only a fraction of affliction stuff applies to UFC (unlike tapout). I love how people rip on fashon trends like the only ****in cool things to wear are plain t-shirts, home-made jeans and burlap sack jackets. Ill happily wear my affliction shirt and you can wear your non-conformist, non-branded clothes... I really dont give a ****
    "noones built like you, you design yourself"

"Olympic torch flaming, we burn so sweet
    The thrill of victory, the agony, defeat
    We crush slow, flamin? deluxe slow
    For, judgment day cometh, conquer, it's war.."